Stores > Techchecks.net

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

2017-02-21

UPS fell down

"Driver delivered to wrong address and then corrected and came a week late."

This review was modified by fgp-50270 on February 23 2017 03:30:01 PM

2017-02-21

Accurate and quick

"Tech Checks always delivers quality."

This review was modified by eclandtitles on February 23 2017 06:15:01 AM

Competitive!

"The products they offer, delivery, and customer service are among the top of the line. Their pricing is also very competitive; and, can't be beat!"

This review was modified by flemingent on February 22 2017 01:15:01 PM

Responsive, Attentive & Timely

"I was concerned about how my logo would look on the checks (since it's horizontal and contains the name of the business I wanted it on top not to the side and I wanted it to replace the first line of text that was required during the ordering process) so I spoke to a representative and expressed my concerns. I sent my logo and expressed the nuances of what I wanted. In a day or two I received a proof via email that was exactly as I had requested. I approved the proof and received the checks when they said I would. So much of good customer service nowadays revolves around communication, or lack thereof, so it was a relief to feel heard and have someone do what they say they would."

This review was modified by info-37150 on February 22 2017 10:30:02 AM

Quick and easy

"I recently opened a new Business checking account. I had ordered from Techchecks before, so I knew it was a good value.

I use QB and the 3 part voucher checks with no lines. No problems.

They filled the order fast and I had it with standard set up and delivery in around 5 business days.

This review was modified by gshaw3 on February 22 2017 07:15:01 AM

Super Service

"I've used TechChecks for years, they are THE BEST for computer checks!"

This review was modified by brwhite61 on February 21 2017 12:30:10 AM

Right on time

"Excellent support and follow up orders received as promised. "

This review was modified by rodolfozav on February 21 2017 12:30:10 AM

The way to go

"I had looked through my bank's online check ordering system and chose some personal checks, but then hesitated at the price. I buy my business checks through Techchecks so I bopped over to their site for a look... within a few minutes I had ordered checks (which also gave me 50 more checks in the order than my bank) for about half the price."

This review was modified by spiritofthebody on February 21 2017 12:30:06 AM

2017-02-18

Shipped to wrong address and would not correct.

"The order was shipped to the wrong address. When I called techchecks ship to the correct address they said no. I had filled out the o line form and checked the box to ship to a different address than the billing address. The checks went to the billing address. I had to pay twice for the product to ship. Once to the wrong address and then once to the correct address. The girl on the phone said according to the online order is was shipped correctly. I know I put the correct address in and the online order form even had a page to double check and confirm all information was correct. "

This review was modified by cbrc on February 21 2017 12:30:05 AM

2017-02-17

"Excellent service, received order next day."

This review was modified by barry685-62 on February 21 2017 12:15:08 AM

2017-02-17

Fastest Vendor Delivery

"Placed my order in the morning and within 2 hours received a shipping tracking #. Now that's a quick turnaround. All businesses should operate this way."

This review was modified by kangiehm on February 21 2017 12:15:05 AM

F.A.S.T. and

"We are a multi-unit retail group with many bank accounts. We've been using TechChecks for all of our banking supply needs needs for at least a decade. They always come through. No-nonsense, fast, efficient, and at a good price. On the VERY rare occasion a mistake was made (either min or theirs), their service and support has been excellent. "

This review was modified by mbrey on February 21 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-02-16

"The process was quick and easy. Less expensive than other check sites that we have ordered from. Will order again. Thanks Techchecks!

Business Owner from Northwest Indiana

This review was modified by customlandscapinginc on February 21 2017 12:00:22 AM

Technically perfect Tech Checks

"I've been ordering Tech Checks for last few years. Price is fine and the quality is perfect. The website makes reordering simple and I normally get the new checks within a week. I have nothing negative to say about Tech Checks."

This review was modified by info-71542 on February 21 2017 12:00:12 AM

2017-02-15

Ordering

"Using techchecks.net is so easy for reordering"

This review was modified by restech-67739 on February 17 2017 03:15:01 PM

Share Techchecks.net's store rating

Techchecks.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Techchecks.net is a merchant member
Techchecks.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.