Stores > Techchecks.net

• Business Hours: M-T 9-5, F 9-2, Sat & Sun Closed

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

2016-12-05

Stay in Good Form and get the Forms you need!

"TechChecks is a great company to meet all your form needs, forms like W2's, W3's, 1099's and such. You can also get the corresponding envelopes and other necessary office forms like laser checks. TechChecks has a pretty good turn around time and excellent customer service. They are on top of all the ever changing rules about which formats are acceptable by the various government agencies and which are not, now that is what I call VERY HELPFUL! Add TechChecks to your favorite list."

This review was modified by PattyCollins on December 05 2016 11:08:48 AM

2016-10-24

Will Reorder

"Quick shipping. Delivered as ordered."

2016-10-06

Checks missing!!!!

"The first twelve checks of my order were missing.
I had to go online to find a customer service number as there was none on the shipping information.
When I contacted them, I was very satisfied with customer service as they immediately stated they were going to send the missing checks.

2016-10-06

Great Service

"Order was easily placed on line and delivery was quick! Great Job!"

2016-10-05

Great Service and Good Looking Checks

"I was pleased with the quality of the checks. It was also nice the arrived quicker than promised and well packaged. "

2016-10-05

Always on time. Always right.

"I have used Techchecks for at least 4 years. The price is right, the order is right, and the delivery is always on time."

Another satisfied customer for Techchecks

"We are a small accounting firm and have been ordering our checks from Techchecks for a number of years and I have never been disappointed with an order. The quality, the quick turn around and most of all, the accuracy, is awesome. The re-order process makes life much easier."

Quick!

"Checks were delivered extremely quick and looked great."

Awesome!

"Arrived promptly and is exactly as I ordered."

Hasn't shown up yet

"I ordered our checks and got a notification that UPS had delivered them. They weren't at our house so I checked and ups had delivered them to the wrong address. I checked the shipping address that I entered and it was correct but UPS delivered it to a town 30 minutes away. I called techchecks and they said that they would handle it and took my phone number. The checks haven't arrived nor have I received a status update."

Great as always

"Product was as expected and arrived timely. That's why I keep going back to Techchecks for both my personal and business checks!"

Very Satisfied

"Fast delivery, very accurate, paper quality is better than most online check ordering companies. Designs were plentiful to pick from as I have not found many options elsewhere. Will continue to order from Tech Checks."

2016-09-30

There for me when I needed them!

"Techchecks gave me great overnight service when a real estate closing was depending on it! I was experiencing glitches in almost every other part of the process, but techchecks.net was helpful, easy to use, and reliable! Much appreciated!"

2016-09-29

Good vendor

"Good service, fair pricing, and fast shipping. "

2016-09-28

Quality checks

"ordering was very easy, the checks are top quality."

Share Techchecks.net's store rating

Techchecks.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Techchecks.net is a merchant member
Techchecks.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.