• Address: 138 Daniel Dr
    • Phone: 732-901-9145
    • Customer Support: 866-527-3758
    • Business Hours: M-T 9-5, F 9-2, Sat & Sun Closed

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Wow! I'm impressed! That's great customer service. Not only was the representative very pleasant, he went above and beyond. I was told my order would be corrected immediately at no cost to me and not to bother sending back to first shipment. When I asked how soon the replacement order would be sent out, the gentleman said he would handle shipping it himself since that department had already left for the day. I received a tracking number within ten minutes of my call. I highly recommend purchasing from this company. They won my loyalty."

"I have been ordering checks from Techchecks.net for over one year and I highly recommend the company. The staff is phenomenal. They respond via email and return calls promptly. Recently I ordered a large order of custom checks. I worked with Hanna in customer service to set up the technical aspects of the checks. I had the pleasure of speaking with Aaron who was very patient and worked with me to get the checks exactly right. Aaron recommended that we take our time and get the job perfect. He worked with me and sent samples to make sure they printed correctly. When finalized he immediately processed the first batch of checks and sent them the same day. I give TechChecks.net 5 stars and recommend them highly!!"

"At first, I was unsure whether this was a scam or not as it can be hard to tell. Crossing my fingers, I placed an order with TechChecks.net for our non-profit organization and am very pleased with the price and the service. As for price, it was easily half what the competitors charge with no compromise on quality. Customer service was great - I could call and speak with a live person, and also received email communication. My order arrived promptly in the mail. My one advice for TechChecks would be to become accredited by the Better Business Bureau, or the like. This would seriously boost buyer confidence when shopping on the web. I think many buyers shy away from your site because there is no guarantee of legitimacy."

"Can anyone say SCAM?
I contacted these guys, ordered checks, they took the moneys and 6 weeks later- only when I inquire where the checks are, they say they cancelled the order without calling me and without reimbursing me my funds). They sited "didn't pass security team", although I bank with Chase (very solid bank) and have had the account for 7years.

Also conveniently coincidental?? There are a dozen plus positive review written here (over a year old) ... all written by people who have only ever taken their time to write ONE review in their lifetime- all conveniently 5-starring TechChecks.net- can anyone say "Buddy favors"....

And as to customer service? I've requested a call back- as of today- silence.

Also interesting: Try and find a real person. Not a single one of their 'employees' have a LinkedIn profile... either afraid to admit they work there or more realistically company doesn't even exist. :(
Security Team....ha!

Really disappointed in you guys.
King of utter Professional Misconduct. and I'm STILL out my money.

modified review This review was modified by GoogleShopper on October 15 2012 10:27:55 AM
modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2012

techchecks, Techchecks.net rep has responded

“Tech Checks must follow strict security procedures when dealing with checks and other banking documents to prevent fraud and unauthorized use. Every order that we receive must first clear a list of security verifications that are in place to ensure the validity of the accounts in question. This customer's order did not meet any of our basic security requirements . Our policy is "Better safe than sorry". As such, we canceled the order, and issued the customer a full refund. In addition, we made multiple attempts to contact the customer without success. Our company is well known for its exceptional level of customer satisfaction, but it cannot come at a potential compromise to the safety and security of the marketplace.”

"I placed a first time order with Techchecks and the process was very simple, the website has very easy to follow instructions, and my checks arrived in a timely manner. Will definitely order from them in the future "

"I can't believe the prices and quality of the checks I ordered from Tech Checks. The order arrived within 2 days of placing it, and there was no extra charge for this! The paper is thick and crisp, and there are TONS of security features that seem to make it very hard for crooks to copy. Highly recommended."

"I am a repeat customer at tech checks. My orders arrive fast and as expected. The prices and service is incomparable.
I would recommend tech checks to others and will continue to buy from them. Y.S Passaic N.J.

"okay... I take my negative comment back. :)
Aaron called and fixed my problem.
Thanks for noticing and taking care of your customers.

"I have been working with Aaron and his staff at Techchecks for a little over a year.Aaron has gone above and beyond to see to it that my customers are very well taken care of. In fact, even with a 4 hour time differnce I have received e-mails about job status, questions about prices and turnaround when it is 5pm my time and 9pm Aaron's time. He is always working to make sure all of my customers needs are met. He has really made my company a hero to my customers.I highly recommend Techchecks for all yours and you cutomers needs!"

"Great products (Checks, Deposit Tickets, Deposit Stamp for QB. Received order in 4 days and was kept informed at every step of the process.

Very competitive pricing.

"Best price, easy ordering, quick delivery! I've used them twice and will again."

"Great prices & I had it the next day with their standard shipping! Cant get any better!!"

"This was my first order with TechChecks. Their online form was easy to complete, their price was better than the competition, and the checks came quickly and were free of errors. A great experience - I will definitely order from them again and recommend them to my friends."

"Great price, great checks, prompt delivery. "

"It was very easy to reorder my business checks and they came very quickly!"

Techchecks.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Techchecks.net is a merchant member
Techchecks.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.