Tech for LessCoupons
    • Address: 1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
    • Contact: http://www.techforless.com/cs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Tech For Less is a great retailer that provides exceptional service. I have always received expert customer service and quality products that TFL always stands behind. Shipping is fast, and the products have always been as advertised. I will remain a loyal customer as long as they continue to be outstanding!"

"Fast prompt response on our order"

"Great prices. Quick shipping and delivery."

"Unit was a little dirty, they could have cleaned it better, but all-in-all good product for the price."

"I was very pleased with the purchase of the Dopo Tablet. I'm new with tablets and am still learning things it can do.
It was purchased, primarily, as a replacement for a 'crashed' I-Pod Mini. It has a recording on there of relaxation messages. It's working well for this purpose.

"I had to exchange the product but their service was so awesome I managed to get it back before my daughter's birthday! I will order from them again!"

"Your company, product, and customer service was great. However, I strongly recommend that you do not use the local delivery company again as they were extremely rude and are not a good representative for your company. Per the one phone call I made to them to ensure someone would be home to inspect the product before signing, as per your requirements, I was informed that that was not convenient for the delivery person and if I couldn't finish the inspection within a minute or two, they would just leave it with me and they didn't care if I signed for it or not; and (I was informed by your company that they delivery would be no later than 7/17/14) the same person who answered the phone told me Tech for Less had no right telling me the delivery dates as Tech for Less had no idea of the delivery company's schedule and they would not deliver on 7/17/14 even though they had the item. I needed the item no later than 7/18/14 and had to beg him to deliver it by that date. The man who answered the phone was extremely rude and though I would highly recommend to others outside our area to shop with you, if you use this delivery company in my area, I will not be able to shop with you again nor recommend you to others in this area without advising them to check with your first to make sure that the product was not being shipped to this company for delivery. However, I would like it noted that the man who delivered the product, not the man on the phone, did let us inspect the item before we signed. "

" Always a pleasant experience with fast shipping and I trust them more than anyone else I buy online from. Thank You Tech For Less: Jon"

"Simply blown away by the product and speed of shipping! I will definitely be purchasing from Tech For Less again and again (provided product and service quality remains this high)."

"The item was delivered in tact and within 4-6 days as per standard free delivery terms. This is my very first order from Tech for Less and I am very satisfied with the response. "

"Prompt shipping, order arrived just as described.

"very satisfying experance."

"They advertised a deal and then I paid for it. Then they sent me an email telling me it was not in stock.. I have had very very good experience wit T4L in the past. So this was kind of a bummer. "

"Purchased the Click Free hard drive for my computer. Upon arrival I plugged it into the port and attempted to back up my system. After a bit if a wait a message appeared that said there was not enough space left on the drive to complete the back up. It should have had a terra bite of space on it. I suspect I received a used item.
They are refunding my money which is appropriate under the circumstance.

"I purchased a camera with Tech for Less because they had the lowest price. I was able to track the shipment and it arrived when promised."

Tech for Less is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tech for Less is a merchant member
Tech for Less participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.