• Tech for Less Tech for Less Elite Status
    • Address: 1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
    • Contact: http://www.techforless.com/cs
    • Phone: 866-880-1230
    • Customer Support: 866-880-1230 Option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday — Friday 9am to 6:pm ET

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"The item I received did not match the product description.
The issue was resolved expeditiously and satisfactorily.

"I was originally hesitant to purchase a refurbished console, but the quality of this PS4 is almost like brand new. The Tech For Less website was easy to navigate and I'm likely to consider them for my next tech purchase."

"Excellent value. Delivery as promised,
It was a reconditioned open box computer. Without paper documentation I am having a little delay on getting started.
I would order again.

"Best price and fast service."

"Ordered harmony one remote and then was told a few days later that the remote was out of stock. "

"The product I ordered, a reconditioned HP tablet arrived quickly, nicely packaged. Out of the box, the unit wouldn't fire up after a 24 hr charge with their wall wart and cable. I tried others but none worked. And looked at HP's support site for start options ... but nothing worked.

Their response to my problem was quite fast. They had none in stock to replace it. So they sent me a return FedEx label .. and it's on the way back to them for a refund. I've done business with them for years and I will continue to do so. When you're buying refurbs, open-box items .... you have to expect it.

"LUV my HP tablet / LUV my HP tablet / LUV my HP tablet / LUV my HP tablet / LUV my HP tablet"

"Tech for Less did fine but the USPS did not. Delivery tracking stated delivery on Saturday but on following Monday it still stated same delivery date but last tracking was leaving Colorado 5 days earlier. Would have liked a better picture of the connector as it turned out to be the wrong charger for the phone."

"Excellent service - always a pleasure."

"well packaged, well shipped and well received....
Terry Hall

"Order arrived promptly, and product is in good condition."

"The Laser Printer is great. I am enjoying it very much. It arrived promptly and in excellent condition."

"super product, arrived on time and works well"

"Had the item I was looking for, at a good price and quick delivery. Impressed. "

"Great product. Great price. Fast shipping."

Share Tech for Less's store rating

Tech for Less is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tech for Less is a merchant member
Tech for Less participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.