Tech for LessCoupons
    • Address: 1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
    • Contact: http://www.techforless.com/cs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Very good price. Very quick delivery."

"True Customer Service is still alive and well at Tech for Less. It's refreshing to experience it again!!!!
Jeff

"I searched for the item for couple of weeks and Tech for less had the best price and conditions of purchasing from them. I purchased two of the same wireless keyboards for my wife and I, and could not be more happier. These being a first purchase from Tech for less, I am extremely happy. I will definitely return because it simply offers 100% guarantee on any sort of experience. Very well done! I am glad you guys exist!"

"I've had great experience with factory refurbs. This time, the first HP factory refurb had either a hardware or bios problem that prevented adding drivers (shame on HP). Tech for less paid for the return and let me switch to a Dell, fast, easy. "

"Product arrived as advertised for a great price."

"Great deal! Thanks! Great lap top at a great price!"

"Ordering online was very convenient and my order was delivered quickly. I will definately come back to this site for my future electronic needs."

"Computer had a problem when received. Sent back for repair. Customer Service very good."

"I recently purchased a Dymo Card Scan from Tech for Less. It was quick and professional. They shipped the well package product as promised on time. I would recommend them to a friend and will do business with them in the future.

Randy Sampaio
Miami, FLorida

"Great deal's, highly recommend."

"It arrived early and was in good shape. It was just what I ordered, and happy to have it for my monitor. Thank you and will use you again."

"Very fast shipping and product is what I expected.
Thank you Tech for Less.

"Have not even received my product yet so this review is based solely on customer service. The TV I wanted was underpriced on their website and they honored the price anyways. Along with free shipping and no tax it is fantastic savings over many other stores. I got a top of the line 55" TV for under $500. Processing was fast and easy and the item has already been shipped. Great service! Now to wait for my TV."

"The item was delivered as promised, I haven't checked working condition, but do know the shock sensor was not triggered and there was no damage on the box. Thanks for the excellent service."

"I bought some early Christmas products ,I am happy with purchases. "

Tech for Less is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tech for Less is a merchant member
Tech for Less participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.