Stores > Tech for Less

• Tech for Less Tech for Less Elite Status
    • Address: 1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
    • Contact: http://www.techforless.com/cs

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-05-23

Good buy!

"Product as described (new and sealed), was promptly delivered and represented great value!"

2016-05-23

24" samsung great buy from Techforless

"GreT purchase, fast delivery. I will definitely look to Techforless for future purchases."

2016-05-22

Fast shipment, great communication

"Have been buying from T4L for over a decade. They represent the best in customer service for consumer electronics."

2016-05-20

TECH FOR LESS ALWAYS DELIVERS 100 %

"TECH FOR LESS IS THE BEST !!! THEY HAVE CONSISTENTLY DELIVERED 100% ON EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE EVER ORDERED FROM THEM; & THAT GOES BACK MANY YEARS !!!"

2016-05-13

Instant gratification!

"My laptop is old and slowly fading away. I looked at a weekly ad for tablets and was not only able to get what I wanted, but it was in my hands the very next day! "

2016-05-13

Great Deals!

"I've ordered from Tech for Less a few times now and I've always been pleased with the results. I like the fact that they ship to Canada and the products have always been top quality and great value for money. The one time I did have a problem with a monitor, they replaced it with no hassle and paid for the return shipping. Good people to do business with."

2016-05-12

There when I needed you.

"You had exactly what I needed and the mailing time was incredible. The item was used but I had difficulty in locating the appearance flaws described in your ads. I have bought from you in the past and have always been very satisfied. Keep up the good work"

2016-05-11

happy with purchase

"I didn't have a mic for my computer and these headphones with built-in mic work great"

2016-05-10

All the best

"Great price, came quickly and worked perfectly. Good guarantees and safety."

2016-05-07

Nice iPad folio BT keyboard

"It works as expected. Price is super good (with the email special invitation.)"

2016-05-06

Oops!

" I thought this was a portable DVD player where I would be able to watch the movies. This is just a plain DVD player. "

2016-05-05

bamboozled

"Astro A40 TR for PS4 with out the mix amp pro....the picture showed the mix amp pro. Oh well the price wasnt too bad for the head phones alone. Semi-happy customer."

2016-05-04

They did what for FREE !

"I can not believe they shipped a 55 lb. box for free, even if I only live 65 miles away. I am NOT a first time customer, either. I've been a long time customer, getting their great deals.
The only time I had a problem with an item, not their fault, they replaced it within three days.

2016-05-03

the BEST PURCHASE I'VE MADE !!!!!

"I found a refurbed iMac that was worth four times what I paid for it, and tripled my money !!! I have been reading their notices for a couple of years now and this one payed off big !! "

2016-05-03

Seamless order

"Ordered online, received confirmation and delivered within several days. Absolutely no hassles. Item exactly what I wanted and a fair price."

Share Tech for Less's store rating

Tech for Less is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tech for Less is a merchant member
Tech for Less participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.