Tech for LessCoupons
  • Tech for Less Tech for Less Elite Status
    • Address: 1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
    • Contact: http://www.techforless.com/cs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"Exactly as advertised. Very pleased with purchase"

"Item was perfect. Arrived quickly."

"Good reconditioned product, shipped on time, and at a very reasonable price!"

"Price was right for the scanner I wanted; delivery was rapid; and it works!"

"I got what I ordered. It was in perfect condition and the only thing that showed any wear was the packaging.
And that brings me to the only thing I'm dissatisfied with, the packaging was a little weird and just in my own opinion I didn't think it was particularly protective for a $400+ product. After having used the product for about a couple of weeks I haven't found anything really wrong. Again I think it just comes down to the packaging; it is possible that it jiggled around a lot during shipment because when I handle it a little roughly it seems to make it more likely to crash when I try and insert the charging cable.
Overall though I am very very satisfied for the price.

"This is my second purchase from Tech For Less, and both orders were processed and delivered promptly and efficiently. The prices were unbeatable, and the quality of the merchandise is excellent, making the whole thing a very good value. Thanks. "

"Awesome transaction. Thanks"

"Great experience! Easy with no problems while delivered on time! I will use tech for less again for sure! "

"The product arrived quickly and was in great shape."

"Every thing was exactly what I ordered. The prices are awesome. I will order from them again. "

"Got my gear fit really quick. Didn't even notice it was an open box product.mhas been using it for a week with no issues. Will update if suddenly fails."

"Fast, safe delivery. The open-box product was in new condition, as advertised. Not our first purchase from Tech for Less and not the last."

"Always a good experience with Tech 4 Less! System arrived in good order and great condition. I continue to tell others about this site."

"Modem works great on Time Warner Cable, no problems!"

"Great price on a Samsung tablet. My Daughter loves it - "Way better than my Kindle Fire HD dad!" were her words."

Share Tech for Less's store rating

Tech for Less is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tech for Less is a merchant member
Tech for Less participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.