Stores > Tech for Less

• Tech for Less Tech for Less Elite Status
    • Address: 1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
    • Contact: http://www.techforless.com/cs

Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-09-24

Excellent quality

"It's not a catchy title, but be assured that the product is great. I already have one of the battery chargers and this is my second purchase of one. The delivery was right on time. I enjoy the way the seller not only acknowledged my order, but also did a follow up on the delivery schedule. "

2016-09-22

Help Arrived!

"This time I just ordered a stylas for my LG Android but it shipped fast & I will shop with TechforLess in the future. "

2016-09-20

Works fine so far

"Would like to have at least a minimun amount of documentation. Drivers were very hard to find. Even at the Samsung site."

2016-09-19

"The Rep helped me out of a difficult situation."

2016-09-19

as always...

"great value and super fast shipping."

2016-09-14

Blu ray player

"I am really enjoying the player, watching youtube on my Tv screen, But if you want Facebook on , you need to get a newer player 2016, Because I have facebook on the Opera app, but I am not able to get it. Screen is blank. Player plays great other than that. There is only 9 apps on home screen, haven't been able to get periscope, instagram, and I realize that these apps wasn't out in 2015. But you can update the player, with a internet connection."

2016-09-14

Highly recommend

"I felt the price was right and the promptness was all anyone could expect."

2016-09-12

Confusion in company credit card ordering

"We received 3 notices of pending charges on our corporate account for the same order... we hope only one order/shipment of the items is sent... and only one charge "

This review was modified by wade_joe64 on September 12 2016 07:25:16 AM

2016-09-11

Go with a winner

"Been using Tech for Less for several years because they have great products and service. When you find a winner you stay with them."

2016-09-10

Great Teck for Less

"The "Tech for Less" web site was easy to navigate and I had no problems finding the perfect TV for the patio. The check out was a breeze. Received a great price and free shipping on a Vizio 48" smart TV. The TV arrived when scheduled. Everything was in the box and in ten minutes it was up and running.

I have purchased a number of items from "Tech for Less" and I have never had a problem. I highly recommend them for any electronics.

2016-09-06

110v to 240v

"Hi,
I found the laptops to be of good quality although I would have liked to have known in advance there wouldn't have been a 240v adaptor in the box.
I would have thought as you were shipping to the UK you would have thought about this.

2016-09-06

camera to look at

"the camera came when scheduled. It came in great working order and just perfect for what I needed."

2016-09-03

Great Product Great Price

"Works well and as advertised had minor scratches on the base only. Upgraded the ram and op sys to Win 10 no problems.

2016-09-01

"on time and the right order"

2016-08-30

This is a great deal!

"I'm always a little anxious when I order monitors or computers to be shipped. I've had good and bad experiences where shipping companies didn't handle the items carefully. I am really happy with my Tech for Less experience. The monitor arrived quickly, packed in the original manufacturer's packaging and with all parts and cords enclosed. Best of all, the price was excellent--if this was an "open box" item, there was no way to tell that this wasn't in fact a brand new monitor. Next time I need some computer equipment, Tech for Less will be the first place I shop!"

Share Tech for Less's store rating

Tech for Less is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tech for Less is a merchant member
Tech for Less participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.