Tech for LessCoupons
    • Address: 1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
    • Contact: http://www.techforless.com/cs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"Tech For Less is ALWAYS Great!"

"I ordered the V tech sit to stand walker for my niece for Christmas. 20 minutes after I placed the order I received a email confirmation with a tracking number. my order was sent out the next day and even arrived 2 days early!! The website was very easy to navigate and I was able to find explanations of merchandise condition very easily. Price was good and the walker came in box with only a scratch one the cows nose but that could of been from shipping and it is hardly noticeable Will order from this site again."

"First time customer, purchase price was competitive, email follow up by Tech for Less was good, product was shipped/received as promised. Overall an acceptable experience, I would consider additional purchases from this merchant."

"Tech for Less was really helpful. I ordered a 50in TV for us as a christmas present. It did not say that it was. Plasma TV on the order. When the email came in it said that it was a plasma TV. My husband didn't want a plasma, so we called to cancel it. They gave the money back with no problem. I will order from them again. One thing thou, you need to put down in the info if is a plasma TV or not."

"Still no item been waiting for over 2 weeks now and no word yet "

"Quick delivery and a great price for a gadget that comes in handy."

"Got what I ordered, quickly."

"Got what I ordered works fine Wife is happy so am I"

Tech for Less is a company where I am pleased buy, always have excellent customer service, timely delivery and uncomplicated, a safe payment system and give excellent follow up to ensure they retain a satisfied customer.

"They performedas they said they would. Excellent Job!"

"Delivered quickly and safely without any issue.

"Delivery was wicked fast & being an open box item it was packed nicely..."

"first item did not work - their service advisor worked with me but without success. they arranged a return and a replacement and it worked perfectly. nice job"

"Very efficients and fast delivery

"Tech 4 Less delivered for me. This was the first time that I have used them for such a purchase. When I received my purchase confirmation the tracking was provided as well as the shipping company CEVA Logistics. 3 Days following this communication I checked the tracking and no records of the shipment showed in the system. I contacted tech4Less customer service and they assured me that the television was in transit and had been picked up by CEVA because that is the only way for the tracking number to be generated. This call occurred on a Friday and on Monday I received a follow-up email from Fridays customer service rep and she indicated that the television has arrived in my regional locale and CEVA will be contacting me shortly to arrange local delivery from the shipping depot. I got the call within 24hrs of the email and item was shipped to my door. Even the shock monitor packaging was in tact and showed no signs of mishandling. This was a great first experience using Tech4less. Best of all the price was $1100 less than the retail in store price at Best Buy and even with this television going on sale during black Friday Best Buy was over $460 more than Tech4Less."

Tech for Less is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tech for Less is a merchant member
Tech for Less participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.