• Tech for Less Tech for Less Elite Status

• Address: 1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
    • Contact: http://www.techforless.com/cs

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2015-07-27

"no issues
quick response to inquiry and shipping"

2015-07-26

"Excellent deal and fast shipping! SO PLEASED!"

2015-07-25

"I spoke to Rex Young in sales a few times with questions about item I was considering purchasing and he was a pleasure to deal with, a true professional!!!

2015-07-24

"Great Product ,Price and shipping. Will buy from again."

2015-07-23

"Nice product and well protected in shipping ..Thanks again ...I have never received anything from you that was not a good buy and quality ..Thanks"

2015-07-23

"MY first experience was a little rough!!!!!!
My second experience was first rate and will deal with same again....

2015-07-23

"It was the same product everywhere else for less"

2015-07-18

"I was so happy with Tech for Less, placed order on Monday and received product on Friday!! And... the order was correct!! Thanks for your quality service."

2015-07-15

"The only place I could find what I needed!"

2015-07-14

"This particular item was hard to find and tech for less did an excellent job of fulfilling my request."

2015-07-14

"I use a Hepa filter all the time in my home. I has cats & a dog and I'm terribly allergic to grass,weeds & trees. This powerful little filter only needs replacing every 2 years, really appreciate that."

2015-07-14

"Good so far, product which was bought reached on time and have been using since a day and it works well so far. Hope it continues to do same."

2015-07-13

"I wanted the merchandise delivered to my home address instead of the work address which is the billing address of the credit card I used. I checked with the credit card to make sure that was not going to be a problem, it hasn't been for other vendors, however, Tech for Less was unable to do it so I had to have the merchandise delivered to the office and I have not received it yet."

2015-07-13

"Tech for Less is awesome. My orders are always on time, at the best price and delivered in perfect condition."

2015-07-12

"Product was well packaged and as advertised. "

Share Tech for Less's store rating

Tech for Less is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tech for Less is a merchant member
Tech for Less participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.