Stores > Tech for Less

• Tech for Less Tech for Less Elite Status

• Address: 1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
    • Contact: http://www.techforless.com/cs

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-04-26

Not again

"After waiting 2 days I call back to Customer Support and was told, "They can not help my issue." I got only a CPU. The Tech support is highly questionable. I ask for a user's manual, I was told to download it. I ask for a System Restore CD and was told not available. Called Dell, they spent a hour and a half helping. That is why I always buy Dell's. I will always buy Dell, just NOT from this Company"

This review was modified by itsmejim1943 on April 26 2016 08:25:48 PM

2016-04-26

Never let me down

"Tech4Less always comes through with great service, speedy delivery, and great prices. "

2016-04-25

Xerox WorkCentre 6027

"Tech for Less has the lowest price (~$200) that I could find on the internet. They shipped it for free and did so quickly.
Thanks

2016-04-23

Very dedicated and reliable!

"I ordered a 50" Samsung UHD television, and it arrived damaged. I contacted customer service via email regarding this issue, and they wasted no time in fixing the problem. FedEx Came the next day to pick up the package, and Tech for Less sent a new replacement out the same day (at no extra cost to me). I received the new replacement, and it arrived in great shape! Their customer service via email made sure they kept in contact with me throughout the entire process. Tech for Less has the best customer service I have experienced thus far. "

2016-04-23

Great price, delivered quickly!

"My first time to buy from Tech for Less. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase, the price was great too. Thanks."

2016-04-17

Fast and Efficient

"Great price and excellent shipping experience. Definitely would make another purchase from Tech for Less "

2016-04-16

Love the new Canon Camera!

"The camera is awesome & $50 less than most places sell it for."

2016-04-15

"Exact" Replacement

"Couldn't find this charger locally. Cost to "put together" several items to duplicate it was 3 times the cost of this exact replacement from Tech for Less."

2016-04-14

Very satisfied

"Very good product and price"

2016-04-13

"Very Honest and helpful. would recommend to frinds."

Great Experience

"Your team was very helpful when I put in the order. I have not received the product as yet -will let you know when I receive it"

Failed Tech

"TV arrived with defect that was obvious when booting up for the first time. While it was obvious that the unit had been handled (retaping of protective cover), the lower part of the screen was pulled away from the trim fascia, some delamination was obvious, 2/3 of the screen area unviewable and yet the unit had been okayed for sale. Unacceptable."

2016-04-11

Very Happy

"Had been looking for this specific smart TV and eatching prices on several different sites and one day the search results brought up Tech for Less. I did some review reasearch and the price was 1/2 of the other sites so I gave them a chance. I'm very happy with my purchase and have returned to them for additional purchase. "

2016-04-09

Haven't tried the product yet

"Bought these cartridges for my older, rebuilt HP DesignJet 350C 36" plotter. They are HP cartrideges as stated by tech for less I just hope they are not dried out and are still usable. Stay tuned!

Product shipped quickly and arrived undamaged in great condition. Still sealed So I hope they will work as hoping

2016-04-09

Very easy shopping experience

"and a very easy and hassle free return when needed."

Share Tech for Less's store rating

Tech for Less is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tech for Less is a merchant member
Tech for Less participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.