Stores > Tech for Less

• Tech for Less Tech for Less Elite Status

• Address: 1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
    • Contact: http://www.techforless.com/cs

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-06-20

Above and beyond

"Item purchased had slight problem but Tech went over and above to correct the problem"

2016-06-20

Quick & Easy

"Extremely easy to place the order & received the product promtly"

2016-06-18

As always, Great service, SUPER prices

"I have been a loyal Tech for Less customer since 2003 and the service just keeps improving and the deals get better. Looking forward to another 12 years of buying from Tech for Less"

This review was modified by roykellyii on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

2016-06-18

fantastic service

"My 48 inch tv came in less than a week! However it was damaged in shipment. Customer service was very pleasant and credit was issued immediately! Love these folks! Five stars for sure!!!"

2016-06-11

Made my Day

"My new HP laptop arrived on time as promised, in impeccable condition.In just minutes I was busily engaged in setting it up to perform the daily task of following the movement of my stock portfolio. The video emerged in bright clear graphic sequences with equivalent sharp enunciation of the verbal content. I couldn,t be more satisfied with its performance, and must add the cost of the laptop saved me at least a hundred or more dollars. Its Purchase made my day! hlgbert@yahoo.ca"

2016-06-08

Just a cable

"Product was inexpensive, shipped quickly, and was in perfect condition. "

2016-06-08

Very trusting!

"I am very satisfied the product & service.My Samsung watch was exactly as described.Shipped very fast & the web site is very user friendly."

2016-06-07

"Great price great product great. service "

2016-06-07

The cart is in front of the horse!

"It is customary to request a buyer to rate and review his experience AFTER he has received his merchandise. I am still waiting. It has been over a week. Not exactly impressed yet."

2016-06-05

Should call it Tech for way less.

"Bought 2 computers and am very happy with the point of sale and the quick delivery. I have bought TV's and computers from Tech for less in the past and have always been satisfied. We purchased a large screen tv over 5 years ago and have been enjoying it with never a problem. We saved hundreds of dollars on the purchase."

2016-06-04

Samsung nut

"The only way it could be better is if it were free. I am enjoying my tablet everyday. Free shipping made it even better."

2016-06-01

Excellence on the easy side.

"Epson stylus C88+. Easy to install, easy to connect, easy to understand and operate with my W/10. "

2016-06-01

5 stars

"5 star, speedy, straight-forward service"

2016-05-30

"Product exactly as described. Delivered as promised."

2016-05-29

They delivered!

"The item I ordered was exactly as advertised and was delivered on a very timely basis after ordered."

Share Tech for Less's store rating

Tech for Less is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tech for Less is a merchant member
Tech for Less participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.