Stores > Tech for Less

• Tech for Less Tech for Less Elite Status

• Address: 1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
    • Contact: http://www.techforless.com/cs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-07-23

"No problems. Exactly what was ordered new in the box. Delivery was faster than I thought it would be"

2016-07-22

My refurb Dell.

"It came on time, worked fine, looks brand new and I'm a happy camper. I bought a refurb computer because I have had much better luck with them than new ones."

2016-07-19

just as expected

"Product was in excellent packaging and came when promised "

2016-07-18

Easy to purchase

"Easy to review products and prices, easy ordering process. Delivered in business days."

2016-07-14

Awesome purchase

"Very happy with the great price, quick delivery, and good product received. Nice job!"

2016-07-13

Took a while but exactly what I needed

"Sadly the usps was horribly slow as usual but, the remote arrived eventually and in new condition. Unfortunately, batteries were not included despite it saying they were in the order description."

2016-07-10

"The service was very good - very clear communication. The product was as described and delivered on time. Thank you. "

Quick, Correct, Easy

"I was looking for a lower cost option to buy a 2-in-1 and found Tech for Less. I purchased a refurbished machine. I was received in almost perfect condition. The site did state some refurbished equipment could have minor wear. It still has the OEM warranty.

It came with a OEM/Factory Windows 10 image and all the OEM software. Everything worked out of the box. The only confusion was set up asked for a Windows key which was not needed. After booting the image activated through the BIOS as expected. It was a minor inconvenience because I looked for the key in the box and on the computer.

I asked for overnight shipping and received my tracking information the same day. The site states tracking information is not available until day 2 so I was happy to receive my tacking info early.

I will buy from Tech for Less again.

Yep

"I ordered they delivered on time as promised"

Easy and Quick

"No issues with the order and the laptop arrived on time and works great."

Monster Goods

"Good value tablet. Works well. Speedy processing when surfing world wide web. We'll worth the $$."

PLEASED

"ORDERED OPEN BOX LG BE14NU40 External Blu-ray Writer - A HICCUP AT FIRST DUE TO REQUIRED CONFIGURATION OF LG AC ADAPTER NOT CLEARLY SPELLED OUT IN THE LG DOCUMENTATION SHAME ON LG - NO REFLECTION ON TECH FOR LESS AS THIS IS CLEARLY OUTSIDE THEIR RESPONSIBILITY - JUST BURNT 1ST PARTIAL BD-R MDISC AS DVD AND CD'S ARE BECOMING QUICKLY ANTIQUATED THIS TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN CLAIMED BY US DOD ( NOTE HILLARY CLINTON HAD NO INVOLVEMENT) TO PRESERVE ARCHIVED DAT FOR 100 PLUS YEARS SADLY I WILL NOT BE AROUND TO CONFIRM - WRITER APPEARS TO FUNCTION AS NEW AND NO ISSUES PRICED RIGHT "

2016-07-04

New, Open Box? Not Quite.

"Initially bought a refurb, trouble with memory allocation but wife liked the little pad. Sent it back for a refund and purchased as supposed, "new, open box" unit. It arrived with someone else's pictures on it and the same memory allocation problem. Doubt seriously we will order from Tech for Less again."

2016-07-03

Hold the line

"Our inexpensive phone gave up the ghost after about five years so we ordered the same model. It arrived quickly and connected right up. Check with us in five years time to see if the early promise is met. Certainly no complaints on price or service."

This review was modified by derekburch23 on July 03 2016 02:48:35 PM

2016-07-02

Expect the best!

"I've kept an eye out for a hi-end performance set of over-the-ear headphones, for a decent price. What I found was a sterling example of a high performance pair of headphones, for an amazingly low price - and free shipping.

And my wife, who is using these with a stereo "listener," and is able to hear things she's been unable to hear, with her professionally molded, behind-the-ear, hearing aids.

Share Tech for Less's store rating

Tech for Less is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tech for Less is a merchant member
Tech for Less participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.