Stores > Tech for Less

• Tech for Less Tech for Less Elite Status
    • Address: 1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
    • Contact: http://www.techforless.com/cs
    • Phone: 866-880-1230
    • Customer Support: 866-880-1230 Option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday — Friday 9am to 6:pm ET

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-08-27

Great service and awesome product!

"My grandson was very pleased with his new computer, and I was amazed at the speedy service (arrived within 3 days), superb quality, and very reasonable price! Thank you so much!"

2016-08-26

Quick Shipping!

"I received my order as promised by FedEx Ground. Great monitor--couldn't believe the price. It was awesome."

2016-08-26

Perfect!

"Return buyer,always great deals on products ."

2016-08-25

Outstanding process.

"Very good experience with product and the process."

2016-08-23

Exactly what I needed at a very competitive price!

"Tech for Less has always delivered great products at good prices, and I especially appreciate free shipping! Thanks!"

2016-08-22

Quick, efficient for less

"Easy ordering process, instant online secure process (with $10K protection), and rapid, timely delivery. Who could ask for more?

2016-08-22

came thru this time

"did good this time spotty past but they have improved over time ."

2016-08-21

Satisfaction again

"I have been purchasing from Tech for Less for probably 10 years now. Two TV's, about 5 computers, and other miscellaneous electronics. I know I was concerned with my first purchase, but it turned out so well Tech for Less is the only place I now go shopping for electronics. Just got another refurbished laptop for daughter to take college."

2016-08-19

Very Impressed

"I ordered the computer on a Monday and it was delivered that same week on Friday. Daughter is thrilled with the laptop and is ready to start college. Will definitely shop with Tech For Less again in the future. Called on the phone and spoke with someone who was very helpful and very pleasant to deal with!!"

2016-08-17

Product was exactly as described

"I've purchased 5 computers from Tech for Less, and of the 5, only the "El Cheapo" Acer had a problem (wireless chip set would not hold a connection). This was Acer's issue. Not Tech for Less. In fact, instead of giving me the run-around on an RMA, the representative and I had four e-mail exchanges where an attempt to repair the issue was given to me. After that I got an RMA and had a prompt refund. "

2016-08-15

"Good transaction , received ahead of schedule. I did not try GPS, it looks like there should not be any problems. I would buy from Tech for less again"

2016-08-13

Great Laptops and awesome customer service!

"Picked up locally within hours of ordering. Superior customer service at their store and these guys stand behind their products. Highly recommended! To all "

2016-08-12

"I was satisfied with the upfront pricing and good customer support "

2016-08-11

Fast Shipping

"was not long wait to receive my package, the product was very well packaged."

2016-08-11

Don't guess know.

" GPS was delivered on time,it was as advertised. Well satisfied with Tech for less, will use them again.
Thanks Bob

Share Tech for Less's store rating

Tech for Less is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tech for Less is a merchant member
Tech for Less participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.