Tech X Direct Reviews - techxdirect.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 32 reviews

Tech X Direct is not a merchant member
Tech X Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Getting the item I needed was a smooth process, from beginning to end. I will not hesitate to use them again. "

"I appreciated being able to order and having it arrive so fast. It made a great gift for our son, we already have one and love it.
Thanks

"Easy to order, we save a great deal of money compared to our local fireplace dealer, it was delivered in three days and the delivery was free! I would certainly recommend this dealer to anyone."

"Fast shipping. Product arrived in great packaging and is exactly as described on the website!"

"Everything was fine. Fan work fine."

"Tech X Direct Done A Great Job Of Filling The Order And Mailing The Fan Kit. Thank You So Much."

"Tech X was and outstanding online experience.
I was ordering something that I needed
Delivered right away and not only
Did I get an immediate call to confirm
Order and shipment schedule; Jason
Let me know I had ordered a couple
Of items that I did not need to complete
The installation as the were included
In the main assembly. Great service
- look forward to using Tech X again and they
Have my highest recommendation.

"This was my first order. Best price I found on the web and my order arrived when they said it would.

Thanks

GW

"Best price, 3 days shipping, item exactly as described! What more could you reasonably want? The item was packed securely. The kit contained optional parts for several transmitter mounting options. Since I was replacing the original(19 years old!) remote and transmitter with the latest version, the replacement took just 5 minutes. The new remote added a timer and temperature function. I will shop at Tech X Direct again!"

modified review This review was modified by joe_mcevoy on April 23 2012 05:29:59 PM

"Good experience, Item delivered earlier than expected and worked when installed"

"Tech X Direct had what I needed, it arrived on time and it worked correctly when it was installed. Life is Good!"

"exellent awsome would use again"

"esay to place order. timely delivery. good product description. very good from start to finish. jw"

"Got exactly what I ordered in a timely fashion at a great price."

"I was very pleased with every aspect of this purchase. Tech X did exactly what they said they would do. One of the most pleasant online transactions I have had."