Tech Tool Supply Reviews - techtoolsupply.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 339 reviews

Tech Tool Supply is not a merchant member
Tech Tool Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Great Company, Will do business again in the future. Fast Shipping and friendly service!"

modified review This review was modified by toolman86 on November 26 2013 10:17:55 AM

"Very fast delivery, happy with cost and products!"

"every thing i ordered arrived a few days after i placed my order very satisfied thanks"

Rating 4/102/5

"Incorrect stock status. Shipping charge over priced even after promissed less."

"Easy to use and when I messed up my address for receiving, a very nice and curteous lady called and got me straightened out."

"Quick check out! Clearly understood purchase!"

"Fast, accurate, great, Thanks

"Wall plates came as ordered with quick delivery."

"Always very please tech tool supply service just wish once in a while they ran free shipping for orders over 300 or so "

"Fast servic and reasonably priced products"

"I was able to purchase a specialty tool that I could not get from any hardware store and the item was delivered promptly."

"Orders tool bits, got them in short order!! Very happy with the company & quick response time. Thank you all. I've put you in my favorites list so I can find you when I need help again. Keep up the good work. I'm a happy customer with NO complaints. "

"Very fast shipping and great prices on hard to find items.
Plus I love there weekend specials

"Quick & Easy to work with."

"They always deliver quick and consistently"