• Teavana

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.05/10 1.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.97/10 0.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.92/10 0.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

"Hands down favorite store when I go shopping. They have the tastiest teas and they are worth every penny! It's about quality! Ps. Peach tranquility tea with some lemon and honey is out of this world!"

modified review This review was modified by Teasaremylife on February 23 2015 03:29:54 PM

"No sign of product delivery and absolutely zero communication from this vendor for 6 weeks after placing my order. Called on 2 consecutive days and nobody picked up. Emailed about the order and received a reply after 2 days stating "Unfortunately, there was some information regarding the payment that could not be verified. In order to receive the order, the order does have to be replaced via www.teavana.com or you will have to call in to place the order""

modified review This review was modified by jieburd on February 18 2015 03:26:48 PM

"Unbelievable! I have always been disgusted by the sales tactics used in-store at teavana (also the prices...also the fact they are a Starbucks company) so I've always bought my teas local. However, due to a recent move, I've had limited options when it comes to tea. I saw teavana was offering a sale so I decided to give them another try...but this time, ordering online versus dealing with the vultures at the store. Worst experience I've ever had. Still have yet to receive my order but also found they had charged my account for unauthorized funds in a separate transaction, this morning! I called and received a rep who was rude, aggressive, and unsympathetic. Basically that even though they have taken the funds, there is no order number associated to the transaction so it "isn't real"? The funds are gone...and have been sent to teavana without any merchandise purchased. Will NEVER buy from here again! Stay away. The tea is overpriced, the customer service is awful, they steal from customers...and the tea quality is lacking! Go LOCAL if you can!"

modified review This review was modified by annie2286 on February 13 2015 10:46:16 AM

"As if the 3 weeks delay was not enough, they are now charging me and sending me orders i never made! This is the worst online buying experience i ever had. "

"Placed order online on January 15th, still no sign of package on January 28th and phone customer service agent wasn't rude, just not helpful. Thankfully this was not for a gift, but for someone who shops online regularly, this has been a bad experience. I will never shop their website again and will look for a replacement for my favorite chai tea."

"Placed an order on December 1, 2014 for Christmas. Received a damaged box, the post office scanned the package as a damaged box. There was only 1 of my 7 items in the box. Immediately called customer service, I waited for an hour actually 64 mins before a rep ever got on the phone. After explaining that I only had 1 item in the box he asked me to email him a picture of "proof" of the damaged box. I did so immediately. He responded to my email 24hrs later and then proceeded to ask what was missing. Even though during our phone conversation I clearly gave him every detail. 2 days later I followed up because I had not heard anything back from him. He emailed and said the items had been reshipped. I then get an email of shipping confirmation and only 2 of the 6 missing items were reshipped. The tracking number provided is not valid. I have called several times and after extremely long hold times, I have only been told that it has been shipped but can't be tracked.

As of today, I still have not received my order. I emailed the same rep yesterday requesting a refund and still no reply.

In addition, my 15 year daughter went in to a store in Texas to buy me a present, and left with nothing. She they were not helpful at all and when she finally got someone to help her, the associate was rude and commented to her that it may be expensive and out of her price range. My child had $100 to spend on me. So instead, she purchased loose tea from a local tea house.

I will never order from Teavana nor will we ever shop in their store. Keeping in mind, I have over the years spent lots of money on tea and products from Teavana.

modified review This review was modified by starbucks32 on December 30 2014 09:07:13 AM

"I received a gift that was purchased at Teavana. The item, a honey jar, was defective and I contacted Teavana to figure out the best way to resolve it. Teavana's answer was pretty much Buyer Beware and if you couldn't tell it was defective when you opened it, it's not their problem. I definitely recommend folks shop somewhere that stands behind their products."

modified review This review was modified by GIMommy on December 28 2014 03:55:58 PM

"Like the tea, thought I got a good deal on the gift. Promised gift to be delivered by Dec 23 what a joke hasn't even been shipped As of Dec 24th e-mailed twice and just getting the run around with no firm date of when they will ship the gift. Last time I buy .
anything from them. Funny thing is I bought the same gift for someone else and the shipped that out.

modified review This review was modified by Lucky907 on December 24 2014 09:33:53 AM

"Online order for a couple items about 15 dollars, box arrives, shipping is our address, items and invoice inside are a different person. Call and on hold 40 mins. Told shipping label will come to send the box back and our original order would be expedited out. Week or so goes by and nothing, no label, no new shipment of items. Wrong items taken to the local store said they would take care of it and if we wanted out items from there, said no, we thought they were being shipped to us. Another week no items, another call 40 mins. told items never shipped, and that a refund was done that morning. 2 days later the refund comes through and is less the shipping cost. another 40 min wait on the phone not 1 not 2 but 3 snippy employees, advises that the shipping cost was refunded and should show in 3 to 5 biz days, hangs up...... so basically never got our items, never shopping there nor the store, terrible name, expensive tea, just not worth it at all. need tea to relax from getting the tea....."

"I thought i was the only one! What a surprise,
Order shipped on December 6th, to France, im used to order from US, and it never takes that long!
I sent two emails, no answer..
Hopefully it will come before Christmas, that was supposed to be gifts!

modified review This review was modified by Charlenoah on December 18 2014 01:47:02 AM

"2 weeks and still haven't received my order. 2 emails sent no responses. Would love to speak to someone on the phone but the wait time of 30 plus minutes are ridiculous. And the one time I did wait long enough to speak with someone, the line disconnected. I will not be ordering through teavana again. What a disappointment. If these weren't Christmas gifts I would be far less concerned but so far this has been a terrible experience."

"This is the WORST online shopping experience ever that I had to deal with in my life. Please do not waste your money or your time with their horrible, unprofessional and inexperience customer service. I was on hold for an hour only to get hung up right after a man said hello. I am done with you Teavana. I'll take my business elsewhere.

modified review This review was modified by Unidep on December 21 2014 10:01:07 PM

"This is the WORST customer service experience I have ever encountered. My last online order took almost a month to come and had to be ordered twice... and yes I have had the "disappearing discount coupon code trick" happen on both of my most recent orders.

But this is beyond the pale. Ordered on 11/18; emailed 5 days ago and again 2 days ago; on hold now over an hour, no package, no shipping email, no response.

I suspect that orders using the coupon discount are getting "lost" in their system.

modified review This review was modified by Digby56 on December 09 2014 09:57:54 AM

"Lol, and here I am impatiently waiting for my order to arrive that was placed 6 days ago and now I see all of the other reviews...eek! In the world of Amazon and other quick-turnaround retailers, I guess I have been spoiled. Fingers crossed that I don't encounter half of what you all are going through! Good luck!"

modified review This review was modified by ykittys on December 08 2014 01:12:22 PM

"I ordered tea online on 11/20/14. After a week I checked online and status was ready to ship. I checked again on 12/7/14 after allowing time for shipment to arrive. I was informed that the order never went through and that I would have to reorder everything again. I don't understand how they can authorize my account for payment but not process the order. It is also extremely difficult to speak to a representative. I was on hold for over 25 minutes!"

modified review This review was modified by ZanaP on December 08 2014 09:13:19 AM

Share Teavana's store rating

Teavana is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Teavana is not a merchant member
Teavana does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!