Stores > TargetSportsUSA

Customer service: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10

2016-11-30

Price Gouged Pre-Election

"I placed an order before the 2016 election and mistakenly ordered steel ammo versus brass which is why the price didn't catch my attention. Days after the election was over the price per 1k rounds dropped by around $60.00. This means I paid $120.00 more than I should have. I contacted the company via email over 2 weeks ago and conveniently they did not reply. Price gouging is illegal in the state of CT where they are located and I am in the process of contacting the attorney general. "

This review was modified by CPolack on November 30 2016 04:59:28 PM

2016-11-29

Free shipping on bulk makes competitive pricing

"FoundTargetsports on Ammoseek, since I buy in bulk and am a cheap old buzzard! I compare prices with local shops daily stock up whenever I find "deals". Found out early on internet buying often has reasonable prices but shipping costs can off set the savings over local "deals" that include sales tax. Sometimes this savings be the equivalent of an extra brick or two of .22lr or a few boxes of 50 rounds of 9mm or .45acp. Of course, there is no savings if Tagetsports gets the shipping wrong, doesn't deliver, etc. So, being a cautious and cheap old buzzard I placed a trial order for 1000 rounds Federal HST 147, and here's what happened!
I placed my order just before Thanksgiving holiday, used the standard on line process with credit card, etc. I did not talk to a human, send e-mails, etc. just ordered the stuff and guess what! It arrived just like it should, no problems, maybe a little longer to get here because of the holiday, so the old buzzard is happy to have found another source. As for the negative reviews, my trial order was fine and I will continue using Targetsports and not rant like a spoiled Democrat if they make a mistake. If they do screw up, I can always take my Capitalist piggy bank elsewhere!

This review was modified by Rzoo1 on November 29 2016 03:28:28 PM

2016-11-19

Wow

"Excellent service product excellent"

2016-11-16

Great service and always reliable

"I've recently started shopping at Target USA for my ammunition needs and I can only be complimentary. They always have what I need and the prices are competitive. They have earned my business through the great service and reliability. "

This review was modified by jlandre1015 on November 16 2016 06:09:17 PM

2016-11-14

Awesome

"Very happy with targetsportsusa :)
Prices are the lowest on_line retailers and free shipping on bulk ammos.

This review was modified by CGonzo on November 14 2016 01:31:42 PM

2016-11-04

Target Sports USA Knows How To Conduct Business.

"I was having a difficult time locating affordable 9mm Federal HST 147's locally, so I continued searching online and I came across the link for Target Sports USA. Until now, I had never purchased ammo in bulk, but price comparisons across the web, changed my thought process.

This is my first order with Target Sports USA and my order was accepted, packaged, shipped and in my hands within 5 business days. I live in the 'chad' state. Target Sports USA conducts business as professionals. My shipment arrived in excellent condition (showroom new). My 'Thanks' to both Target Sports USA and FedEx.

2016-10-29

Candy Store For Ammo

"I have placed several orders with Target Sports USA and all have been positive. My order always arrives well packaged and in good condition. I live in Texas so it has to travel quite a ways. Sometimes when our idoit gun hating President tries to pass new gun regulations ammo gets hard to find. At Target Sports USA they hustle to get their orders shipped in a timely manner. But due to ammo rushes created by our government it takes a few days longer to receive your order. All in all I give them an A+ for a job well done. I do wish they would get some Remington 22LR Yellowjackets or Vipers in stock. "

2016-10-22

If only they could send the right item....

"They sent the wrong ammo. Contacted them and explained very clearly what happened, even told them the sku for the right and wrong ones. Said they would send the right ones the next day, well took a little longer but they sent them. Guess what, Exact same WRONG ones as they sent the first time. The packing slip even notes a reference to the wrong ones and says what the right ones to be sent are. I will not be buying from here again that's for sure.....

2016-10-19

Thousands of rounds purchased without a problem!

"I've been ordering ammo from TargetSportsUSA for over a year now with out any problems. I'm a west coaster so it takes roughly one week to arrive. Always the product I ordered and never a hitch. They have been great at including no shipping charges on non bulk items when I order bulk and a few extra items not in bulk...even retroactively! My go to ammo source! "

This review was modified by Rcknrodge11 on October 19 2016 07:49:04 AM

2016-10-11

Gemtech .22 LR Subsonic Ammunition

"Great .22 ammunition at a great price. TargetSports is the cheapest around. And free shipping!"

2016-10-06

Steady, Consistent, Friendly, Great Service and prices

"I read these negative reviews and have to wonder if the writer's are reviewing the same company I've dealt with again and again. The TargetSportsUSA I deal with is amazing. The inventory choices, the pricing, the friendly service, and most of all, the absolute rock steady reliability of the company. I'm a range guy and use a lot of ammo. I order fairly often and have NEVER had even a slight problem with TargetSportsUSA. It's been the complete opposite for me. I can count on them every single time. Keep up the great work team TSA, and thank you very much for the rock solid consistency. From a grateful and appreciative customer. JW"

This review was modified by JBluezamassa on October 06 2016 07:40:25 PM

2016-10-05

Great prices

"I have been ordering from TargetSportsUSA for the past several years. Satisfied with each order. With my last order the wrong item was sent. Called customer service, very friendly, set me up with a return slip and quickly sent out me out the correct item."

This review was modified by javierprcdo on October 05 2016 11:12:22 PM

2016-09-27

This company is not familiar with telling the truth.

"Placed an order by phone on 13 September. Confirmed the item was in stock and would ship by the 19th. Received an email after placing the order. Item was not received by the 23rd so I called CJ and was told it was shipping that day ( 4 days after promised shipment date). Had not received the item by 27 September so I called back and left CJ a message( CJ never returned my call). I called back around noon time and was informed that she actually "saw them put it in the box that morning" and that it would ship that day ( 8 days after promised shipment date )
So the item wasn't shipped again today according to the tracking number they gave me. They just print out a shipping label the day of the order and let it sit around holding on to my money the entire time. It's now 14 days past the original order date and 8 days and 3 lies past the promised shipment date. Now filing dispute with Visa since I can't believe anything they tell me.

UPDATE:
So, after telling me "I saw it go in the box this morning to ship" and that it would definitely go out today. I get an email from Suzie Rzepecki the next day telling me that they noticed when the shipment was being taken off the truck that they had 100 defective cases of ammo so they couldn't ship it. Really?, what happened to the we already put it in the box to ship story? They can't even keep their own lies straight. Finally got my money back after filing dispute with Visa.

This review was modified by albe1 on September 29 2016 11:05:13 AM

2016-09-27

Good prices, good ammo, shipped to the front door

"Never had a problem with these guys. Target Sports ships to Los Angeles when other suppliers will not. Maybe they don't bother to read the law or maybe they just don't give a flying leap. It's suppliers with philosophies like this who play into the hands of the anti-gun lobby. Thank God that Target Sports isn't one of them."

2016-09-26

Horrible Service and No Response

"I placed an order with them and received a notice it was delivered. When I checked the porch, it was not there. I called and reported it was not delivered as FedEx said. They said they would start a trace. FedEx called back within a few days and said they could not locate the package.

I never heard from Target Sports so left a message on their chat service on 9/5. No one responded. I sent an email on 9/6 and received a response on 9/7 saying they would check on my order. No one responded. I followed up on the email on 9/13 and no one responded. I followed up on the email on 9/17 and no one responded. I started a chat session on 9/22 in the morning and Nicole told me she would get me some answers by no later than 330 eastern time that afternoon. I still haven't heard from anyone.

This review was modified by langton on September 26 2016 11:33:46 AM

Share TargetSportsUSA's store rating

TargetSportsUSA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TargetSportsUSA is not a merchant member
TargetSportsUSA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!