Stores > TargetSportsUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-27

Good prices, good ammo, shipped to the front door

"Never had a problem with these guys. Target Sports ships to Los Angeles when other suppliers will not. Maybe they don't bother to read the law or maybe they just don't give a flying leap. It's suppliers with philosophies like this who play into the hands of the anti-gun lobby. Thank God that Target Sports isn't one of them."

2016-09-26

Horrible Service and No Response

"I placed an order with them and received a notice it was delivered. When I checked the porch, it was not there. I called and reported it was not delivered as FedEx said. They said they would start a trace. FedEx called back within a few days and said they could not locate the package.

I never heard from Target Sports so left a message on their chat service on 9/5. No one responded. I sent an email on 9/6 and received a response on 9/7 saying they would check on my order. No one responded. I followed up on the email on 9/13 and no one responded. I followed up on the email on 9/17 and no one responded. I started a chat session on 9/22 in the morning and Nicole told me she would get me some answers by no later than 330 eastern time that afternoon. I still haven't heard from anyone.

This review was modified by langton on September 26 2016 11:33:46 AM

2016-09-24

556 Ammo

"They delivered as promised great company and I will continue to do business with then in the future !! A++++ "

This review was modified by Como4076 on September 25 2016 10:06:32 AM

2016-09-17

Excellent Service! This won't be my last order.

"Magtech 40 S&W at a great price. This is my favorite target ammo. The price was right, the shipping was fairly priced, it arrived quickly and was undamaged. I like the fact it is shipped in a generic plain box, which keeps the carriers honest. Great Job by Target Sports USA."

2016-09-14

Topnotch store all yore firearm needs

"I can't say enough about the customer service experience when shopping at TARGETSPORTSUSA.com. Very competitive prices, usually beating all others. Quick, safe shipping. You won't be disappointed. "

2016-09-11

One Company that really read N.Y. Safe Act provisions!!!

"The only one of 4 companies contacted that would ship directly to my home in New York State. I ordered on a Wednesday and contacted them the next day as I did not see any delivery date. They very nicely stated they were short handed in the warehouse. They said it would be shipped Monday. Checked stats on Friday - it had been shipped and received bulk shipment on Saturday. VERY PLEASED WITH THIS COMPANY - FOUND EMAIL A GREAT WAY TO GET PLEASANT RESPONSE FROM THEM."

2016-09-02

NO customer service

"Ordered my ammo on a Wednesday morning. Wednesday afternoon received notice of shipping with FedEx Tracking information and delivery date of Friday. Friday morning and status on both TargetSports site and FedEx still show Label Created awaiting pickup. Sent an email before 7 am and never received a response. Tried calling three times throughout the day and always got voice mail that was never returned. Finally contacted the by online chat and was told "the truck is on the way and my ammo would go out within the hour". When asked about the shipping label she basically said that was their policy and that nothing shipped before 48 hours. It has now been 4 hours since the chat and still no additional shipping information. There are too many honest and fast shippers of ammo with the same or lower prices to do business with such a shady company."

This review was modified by 78usn98 on September 02 2016 05:04:45 PM

2016-08-17

Very Pleasant

"I can usually receive my order the day after I place it. Competitive pricing although not always the lowest. Have not had any need to deal with customer service"

2016-08-09

Give them a zero if I Could!

"Bought 7.62x51 ZQI ammo, case of 620. After attempting to fire it the first time, zero rounds made it thru cleanly. Tried another brand, and they worked fine. Called customer service to ask if I could exchange it for another brand, and they said too bad. Really.? $351.68 for something that doesn't work? I'm disputing this with my credit card company. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. WHO THE HELL TREATS THEIR CUSTOMERS LIKE THAT?"

2016-07-15

Poor Service!

"From time of order until I will receive order is 3 weeks! I sent 3 e-mails in order to find out what was going on, with no reply. There are too many other retailers with comparable prices to deal with this."

2016-06-25

Target Sports was right on Target

"I was really impressed with the service and prices. Delivery was quick. I will be shopping with Target Sports for a long time to come."

2016-05-28

Good Pricing

"Have made several purchases and have never encountered a problem. Orders were shipped quickly and filled accurately. Free shipping on larger orders is great, but would like to see free shipping on orders where the maximum number of boxes allowed are ordered. Otherwise a good experience with TargetSports"

Bassist357's Avatar

Hollyweird
2016-05-16

First Time Perfection.

"All went perfectly smooth this initial time. That combined with the best price on an available item and free fast shipping make for a short review. Had no reason to deal with CS but I'll bet that they are on top of their game too. I'm quite happy with the transaction and have already recommended to friends. >:)"

2016-05-01

Great ammo at a great price

"I bought a M-22 ICCA that's particular on what types of ammo it takes, so when I found this box of federal at under $30, I bought 5 boxes. The ammo works great, and the price was fantastic! The shipping cost could always be better, sacrifices have to be made. Thanks TargetSportUSA! "

This review was modified by Goldstar1963 on May 01 2016 03:54:48 AM

2016-04-05

They SPAM you after you buy!!!!

"I bought some 40 S&W rounds. Delivered on time and as promised. I specifically UNSELECTED the box so that I would not receive their spam on advertisements and other company propaganda. But sure enough, before I even received my order, the emails starting coming to me. I forwarded them back three times asking them to stop. They didn't. So beware. They don't give a crap about their customers. I will never order from them again. They just don't get it. I promised them I would write a negative review across the internet for every emailed received. This is the first of 5 I have to write today."

This review was modified by ayankinoz on April 05 2016 03:34:59 PM

Share TargetSportsUSA's store rating

TargetSportsUSA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TargetSportsUSA is not a merchant member
TargetSportsUSA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!