Stores > TargetSportsUSA

Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10

Thousands of rounds purchased without a problem!

"I've been ordering ammo from TargetSportsUSA for over a year now with out any problems. I'm a west coaster so it takes roughly one week to arrive. Always the product I ordered and never a hitch. They have been great at including no shipping charges on non bulk items when I order bulk and a few extra items not in bulk...even retroactively! My go to ammo source! "

This review was modified by Rcknrodge11 on October 19 2016 07:49:04 AM

Gemtech .22 LR Subsonic Ammunition

"Great .22 ammunition at a great price. TargetSports is the cheapest around. And free shipping!"

Steady, Consistent, Friendly, Great Service and prices

"I read these negative reviews and have to wonder if the writer's are reviewing the same company I've dealt with again and again. The TargetSportsUSA I deal with is amazing. The inventory choices, the pricing, the friendly service, and most of all, the absolute rock steady reliability of the company. I'm a range guy and use a lot of ammo. I order fairly often and have NEVER had even a slight problem with TargetSportsUSA. It's been the complete opposite for me. I can count on them every single time. Keep up the great work team TSA, and thank you very much for the rock solid consistency. From a grateful and appreciative customer. JW"

This review was modified by JBluezamassa on October 06 2016 07:40:25 PM

Great prices

"I have been ordering from TargetSportsUSA for the past several years. Satisfied with each order. With my last order the wrong item was sent. Called customer service, very friendly, set me up with a return slip and quickly sent out me out the correct item."

This review was modified by javierprcdo on October 05 2016 11:12:22 PM

This company is not familiar with telling the truth.

"Placed an order by phone on 13 September. Confirmed the item was in stock and would ship by the 19th. Received an email after placing the order. Item was not received by the 23rd so I called CJ and was told it was shipping that day ( 4 days after promised shipment date). Had not received the item by 27 September so I called back and left CJ a message( CJ never returned my call). I called back around noon time and was informed that she actually "saw them put it in the box that morning" and that it would ship that day ( 8 days after promised shipment date )
So the item wasn't shipped again today according to the tracking number they gave me. They just print out a shipping label the day of the order and let it sit around holding on to my money the entire time. It's now 14 days past the original order date and 8 days and 3 lies past the promised shipment date. Now filing dispute with Visa since I can't believe anything they tell me.

So, after telling me "I saw it go in the box this morning to ship" and that it would definitely go out today. I get an email from Suzie Rzepecki the next day telling me that they noticed when the shipment was being taken off the truck that they had 100 defective cases of ammo so they couldn't ship it. Really?, what happened to the we already put it in the box to ship story? They can't even keep their own lies straight. Finally got my money back after filing dispute with Visa.

This review was modified by albe1 on September 29 2016 11:05:13 AM

Good prices, good ammo, shipped to the front door

"Never had a problem with these guys. Target Sports ships to Los Angeles when other suppliers will not. Maybe they don't bother to read the law or maybe they just don't give a flying leap. It's suppliers with philosophies like this who play into the hands of the anti-gun lobby. Thank God that Target Sports isn't one of them."

Horrible Service and No Response

"I placed an order with them and received a notice it was delivered. When I checked the porch, it was not there. I called and reported it was not delivered as FedEx said. They said they would start a trace. FedEx called back within a few days and said they could not locate the package.

I never heard from Target Sports so left a message on their chat service on 9/5. No one responded. I sent an email on 9/6 and received a response on 9/7 saying they would check on my order. No one responded. I followed up on the email on 9/13 and no one responded. I followed up on the email on 9/17 and no one responded. I started a chat session on 9/22 in the morning and Nicole told me she would get me some answers by no later than 330 eastern time that afternoon. I still haven't heard from anyone.

This review was modified by langton on September 26 2016 11:33:46 AM

556 Ammo

"They delivered as promised great company and I will continue to do business with then in the future !! A++++ "

This review was modified by Como4076 on September 25 2016 10:06:32 AM

Excellent Service! This won't be my last order.

"Magtech 40 S&W at a great price. This is my favorite target ammo. The price was right, the shipping was fairly priced, it arrived quickly and was undamaged. I like the fact it is shipped in a generic plain box, which keeps the carriers honest. Great Job by Target Sports USA."

Topnotch store all yore firearm needs

"I can't say enough about the customer service experience when shopping at TARGETSPORTSUSA.com. Very competitive prices, usually beating all others. Quick, safe shipping. You won't be disappointed. "

One Company that really read N.Y. Safe Act provisions!!!

"The only one of 4 companies contacted that would ship directly to my home in New York State. I ordered on a Wednesday and contacted them the next day as I did not see any delivery date. They very nicely stated they were short handed in the warehouse. They said it would be shipped Monday. Checked stats on Friday - it had been shipped and received bulk shipment on Saturday. VERY PLEASED WITH THIS COMPANY - FOUND EMAIL A GREAT WAY TO GET PLEASANT RESPONSE FROM THEM."

NO customer service

"Ordered my ammo on a Wednesday morning. Wednesday afternoon received notice of shipping with FedEx Tracking information and delivery date of Friday. Friday morning and status on both TargetSports site and FedEx still show Label Created awaiting pickup. Sent an email before 7 am and never received a response. Tried calling three times throughout the day and always got voice mail that was never returned. Finally contacted the by online chat and was told "the truck is on the way and my ammo would go out within the hour". When asked about the shipping label she basically said that was their policy and that nothing shipped before 48 hours. It has now been 4 hours since the chat and still no additional shipping information. There are too many honest and fast shippers of ammo with the same or lower prices to do business with such a shady company."

This review was modified by 78usn98 on September 02 2016 05:04:45 PM

Very Pleasant

"I can usually receive my order the day after I place it. Competitive pricing although not always the lowest. Have not had any need to deal with customer service"

Give them a zero if I Could!

"Bought 7.62x51 ZQI ammo, case of 620. After attempting to fire it the first time, zero rounds made it thru cleanly. Tried another brand, and they worked fine. Called customer service to ask if I could exchange it for another brand, and they said too bad. Really.? $351.68 for something that doesn't work? I'm disputing this with my credit card company. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. WHO THE HELL TREATS THEIR CUSTOMERS LIKE THAT?"

Poor Service!

"From time of order until I will receive order is 3 weeks! I sent 3 e-mails in order to find out what was going on, with no reply. There are too many other retailers with comparable prices to deal with this."

Share TargetSportsUSA's store rating

TargetSportsUSA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TargetSportsUSA is not a merchant member
TargetSportsUSA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!