Stores > TargetSportsUSA

Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-05-28

Good Pricing

"Have made several purchases and have never encountered a problem. Orders were shipped quickly and filled accurately. Free shipping on larger orders is great, but would like to see free shipping on orders where the maximum number of boxes allowed are ordered. Otherwise a good experience with TargetSports"

Bassist357's Avatar

Hollyweird
2016-05-16

First Time Perfection.

"All went perfectly smooth this initial time. That combined with the best price on an available item and free fast shipping make for a short review. Had no reason to deal with CS but I'll bet that they are on top of their game too. I'm quite happy with the transaction and have already recommended to friends. >:)"

2016-05-01

Great ammo at a great price

"I bought a M-22 ICCA that's particular on what types of ammo it takes, so when I found this box of federal at under $30, I bought 5 boxes. The ammo works great, and the price was fantastic! The shipping cost could always be better, sacrifices have to be made. Thanks TargetSportUSA! "

This review was modified by Goldstar1963 on May 01 2016 03:54:48 AM

2016-04-05

They SPAM you after you buy!!!!

"I bought some 40 S&W rounds. Delivered on time and as promised. I specifically UNSELECTED the box so that I would not receive their spam on advertisements and other company propaganda. But sure enough, before I even received my order, the emails starting coming to me. I forwarded them back three times asking them to stop. They didn't. So beware. They don't give a crap about their customers. I will never order from them again. They just don't get it. I promised them I would write a negative review across the internet for every emailed received. This is the first of 5 I have to write today."

This review was modified by ayankinoz on April 05 2016 03:34:59 PM

2016-03-21

Excellent

"I have placed 3 orders in the last 4 months from TargetsportsUSA.com, 2 were for cases of ammo and were shipped out the same day as I placed the order. The free shipping on case orders is really a plus along with the timely shipping.
The third order was for 8 different types of ammo, several boxes each and as promised, it took a few days to pack and ship this order.

This review was modified by Al.Bo on March 21 2016 11:39:27 AM

2016-03-20

stay away from the lying scammers

"Never got my order. Fedex left my package someplace despite the fact I specifically stated that my delivery was not to be left unattended. Targetsports claims that Fedex delivered properly and are taking their word even though Fedex did not deliver it in the manner specified. Fedex states that the package was not labeled properly (no hazmat orm-d placard label) and they were not liable to give me the claim i needed. Targetsports basically gave me the BIG F_U on the entire manner. I even paid for insurance, but fedex claims that targetsports did not insure the package because they did not place a declared value on the shipment..

they eventually reshipped but they sent the wrong item. contacted them again and was told that Sam the warehouse manger "personally" packed my order and he would not have made a mistake. Asked for Sam to contact me directly and I would provide pictures of his "not a mistake" mistake he shipped. No further contact from them at all. Disputed the transaction with my bank, originally the claim was denied because Sam Delmic told the banks he correctly sent my order. I had to provide pictures to my bank showing that they did send the wrong product and the bank and the dispute was settled in my favor. It took 5 months to resolve the entire issue because of their lack of communication responses to my order.

This review was modified by blo_me_sam on March 20 2016 09:00:25 AM

2016-03-12

Shoot they are great!

"Quick A+ product and service "

2016-03-10

fast and reliable

"I have ordered several shipments. Always a great experience. Thanks target sports."

This review was modified by flcarry on March 10 2016 01:20:09 PM

2016-03-04

Solid prices on Ammo

"Ordered 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo on 2/26, it was delivered 7 days later. Not bad, considering it's FREE shipping on bulk ammo.
They have an interface on the website to show you the progress from ordering, processing, to shipment and receiving. It took a few days to get it moving out of the warehouse, but again - 7 days for free shipping is still a pretty good deal!
Prices are pretty good, some of the best on the internet!

2016-02-25

Wrong Item Shipped, 0 Customer Service

"These guys are pretty much a joke. They shipped the wrong ammo, overcharged me, and will not answer the phone or emails. Don't order from them"

This review was modified by Jaysails on February 25 2016 10:07:09 AM

2016-02-18

Poor customer service, questionable practices all around ...

"Placed on order a few weeks ago, all items were listed as in stock. Received the email that the order was placed, credit card was charged. About a week later, received a FedEx tracking number in the mail, great! ... Oh no, not quite. Trying to track the shipment on the FedEx site reveals only that a shipping label was generated, no activity what-so-ever. Another week or so later, received an "order cancelled" email. I suppose the good news in all of this was that my money was eventually refunded (probably another week later), but emails to their customer service went completely unanswered. No explanation, nothing.

It's 2016, there are much, much better vendors you can be working with in this day and age. Don't bother with these guys.

This review was modified by smija on February 18 2016 03:23:35 PM

2016-01-13

All good.

"Good service. Good prices. Good inventory."

2016-01-02

"Ordered over the phone. Customer Service was extremely helpful. Didn't realize the difference in the ammo.
Confirmation right away on email.
Received order much sooner than promised.
Great Experience.
David Z

This review was modified by zimaxinc on January 02 2016 02:08:30 PM

2015-12-21

"Ordered ammo 12/9 and received tracking number the same day. 1 week later I called to check the status since I had not received and FedEx had no record of it. Was told they were running behind and working on my order now, would go out latest on friday. 3 days later, order still hadn't shipped. Looking at reviews this is very common for them, I should have done my homework first. If you like me and can't stand being lied to, might want to look someplace else. "

2015-12-04

"Ordered ammo on Friday 11/27/15 and the site told me it would ship that day if I ordered in the next 5 hours. Then I emailed on Sunday and was given FedEx tracking info that even as of yet had not updated. Called them today 12/4/15 and was told that my order went out this morning????

They completely lied about shipping the same day when I ordered and made no effort to make that right. After not getting a reply to email and having to call I decided that filing a BBB complaint was in my best interest.

Sam Delmic replied that they have now blocked me from ordering from them in the future! (As if I would consider it HA! ) and that he had picked/packed my order this morning so it would go out ASAP... To me ASAP would have been when he sent me the tracking info on Sunday and not 5 days later.

This business has no interest in taking care of its customers. They engage in wildly unethical bait and switch tactics, false advertising, and just generally unprofessional behavior. If you claim you will ship something one day and dont...well you havent delivered on your promises at all!

This review was modified by uggggghhhhhh on December 04 2015 01:33:54 PM

Share TargetSportsUSA's store rating

TargetSportsUSA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TargetSportsUSA is not a merchant member
TargetSportsUSA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!