Stores > TargetSportsUSA

Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-01-13

All good.

"Good service. Good prices. Good inventory."

2016-01-02

"Ordered over the phone. Customer Service was extremely helpful. Didn't realize the difference in the ammo.
Confirmation right away on email.
Received order much sooner than promised.
Great Experience.
David Z

This review was modified by zimaxinc on January 02 2016 02:08:30 PM

2015-12-21

"Ordered ammo 12/9 and received tracking number the same day. 1 week later I called to check the status since I had not received and FedEx had no record of it. Was told they were running behind and working on my order now, would go out latest on friday. 3 days later, order still hadn't shipped. Looking at reviews this is very common for them, I should have done my homework first. If you like me and can't stand being lied to, might want to look someplace else. "

2015-12-04

"Ordered ammo on Friday 11/27/15 and the site told me it would ship that day if I ordered in the next 5 hours. Then I emailed on Sunday and was given FedEx tracking info that even as of yet had not updated. Called them today 12/4/15 and was told that my order went out this morning????

They completely lied about shipping the same day when I ordered and made no effort to make that right. After not getting a reply to email and having to call I decided that filing a BBB complaint was in my best interest.

Sam Delmic replied that they have now blocked me from ordering from them in the future! (As if I would consider it HA! ) and that he had picked/packed my order this morning so it would go out ASAP... To me ASAP would have been when he sent me the tracking info on Sunday and not 5 days later.

This business has no interest in taking care of its customers. They engage in wildly unethical bait and switch tactics, false advertising, and just generally unprofessional behavior. If you claim you will ship something one day and dont...well you havent delivered on your promises at all!

This review was modified by uggggghhhhhh on December 04 2015 01:33:54 PM

2015-10-02

"Correct product, quick service, on time delivery. What else could you want."

2015-10-02

"Very poor service. They charged my credit card on 8/29/15 and never shipped the product.
Also they will not answer the phone now.

2015-10-02

"Very good service.Very satisfied."

2015-09-30

"when i ordered my AR15 Bushmaster your add said that it included a sling
well i receive the ar15 with no sling i called the girl who shipped the original order and she
said sorry we made an error in our add the sling is not included in the deal well sir
i will tell you i'am quite disappointed in target sports i have spent thousands of dollars
and i will not spend another cent until i receive the sling as promised you cannot advertise
something in a add and then say you made a mistake i am still waiting on my sling
very unprofessional on your part

2015-09-29

"Their prices are competitive. There seem to be inventory accuracy/tracking problems. Normally I get orders in 3-4 days, but have had to wait up to two weeks to get some .22 lr. that I ordered. It seemed that their inventory didn't update as sales were made and I had to wait until the item was restocked before it was shipped. At the time of the order the site indicated there was an ample amount of the item in stock.

There are also some glitches with the web site: When you select a product and click on it to look at it's details and then click back to your search results, the filters you have set for your search are cleared. The web site clears the filters but still show that they are selected while customers all of the products within a caliber rather than the narrowed list which you have set with filters. The most common example is the: "In Stock/Out of Stock" filter. When I select, "Hide Out of Stock", narrowing the search within a selected caliber and click on a product to view details, then return to the filtered search results, the site shows full range of products within the selected caliber (In and out of stock) despite the filter showing, "Hide Out of Stock" filter is still selected.

2015-09-28

"Amazed at how quickly order was delivered"

2015-09-27

"Everything was expedited and arrived when specified. I have not always received this kind of treatment from other sources on first time ordering. Thanks for being efficient and prompt."

2015-09-26

" Just keep offering free shipping on bulk ammo and I will remain a loyal customer"

2015-09-25

"i have placed several orders with target sports usa. great prices and very fast shipping. will continue to use them for all my ammo needs."

2015-09-25

"Easy checkout. Delivery as promised."

2015-09-25

"Good price and fast shipping!"

Share TargetSportsUSA's store rating

TargetSportsUSA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TargetSportsUSA is not a merchant member
TargetSportsUSA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!