Verified Target Buyer

"I need more info on the items I order. Your operators tell me --- I only have the info. you see on your screen!"

Verified Target Buyer

"I love Target and Target.com! Easy to navigate and locate the right products. On the checkout page, the link for a promo code is small and a bit hard to find."

Verified Target Buyer

"Target.com is very easy to browse. Love all of the categories, product info and reviews."

Verified Target Buyer

"eh. as i said, i'm stuck buying from you because my son likes pants i've found only at target."

Verified Target Buyer

"it was good until i found out how long this survey is"

Verified Target Buyer

"Generally a good experience. Will wait to see how products compare to descriptions."

Verified Target Buyer

"terrible. one item i had just seen in the store was not online, and other items i found didn't give specs."

Verified Target Buyer

"I would rather shop in the store, but sometimes have to shop online. I have had to shop other stores for the past year because the Target website seldom works. I prefer Target as a store, but have been forced to start purchasing elsewhere. Sometimes I like to look online before I go to the store so I can get what I want/need and get going in my limited shopping time. I don't have that option either because your website does not work most of the time."

Verified Target Buyer

"Sometimes pages take a while to load, which can be frustrating but not the end of the world. I came to shop online hoping there would be more sizes then were available in the store. I found exactly what I was looking for, and found it quickly."

Verified Target Buyer

"Good experience. Found some items on clearance in addition to my specific item to qualify for free shipping."

Verified Target Buyer

"The site is generally easy, however it did freeze on me once. I would like the option to print your order to be more easily noticeable. Also if I recheck my cart then return to shop, it would be great if it took you right back to where you had left off. Otherwise, it was an easy site to navigate and order from."

Verified Target Buyer

"I shop online and in the store at Target all the time. At this time I have no complaints."

Verified Target Buyer

"poor. pages load slow, I couldn't find what I wanted. This survey is also biased because it assumes that I made an order today (see question 31) when I did not. I live in a suburban area when I have at least 3-5 targets within a 30 minute drive, so I'd like to know which (if any) Targets have what I'm looking forward so that I save time. Please update your website accordingly to allow that feature again"

"I love going to target because I find the best quality and service there."

Verified Target Buyer

"very disappointing--you are not generous with customers. I was not important to you to make any kind of exception when you were not clear in your advertising--like it was my fault when I am the customer"

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.