Stores > Target

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Target by clicking a star below.
2017-06-19

Awesome online customer service!

"I recently ordered a bathing suit from Target and received the item in a few days, no problems. But then, I received a duplicate shipment a couple days later (today). I was ready to tangle with customer service to see what I should do about this lest I be charged twice, when I saw there was an "online chat" option available. I was SUPER skeptical, but decided to try it anyway - I *immediately* got a response and quickly and smoothly got all of my questions answered. I was surprised and impressed! Thanks!!"

2017-06-16

I don't get it. It exploded the moment I received it. You guys have to pay for the damage. My entire family was murdered.

"LOSERS. I HATE YOU NUBS. DIE"

2017-06-16

I still can't believe what just happened

"I wanted to purchase a cell phone, pretty old model and was happy to find it on Target website since I thought it was a reliable store. So I purchased the phone online with debit card. They took money immediately from my card. Next morning I'm getting an email that my order was canceled. I chat with them, I call them. After quite a few transferring of my calls and saying over and over again all my info, this is what I get: the system couldn't process your order, go ahead to shop in store. I: this item is not available in store, only on-line. Respond: look for the similar item. I: I want exactly that item, it is still available on your website, I have money on my card, so why can't I get it??? Respond: I have no further information to provide to you. HOW IS THAT???????? I don't think I have been ever treated as bad as today!!!!!!"

2017-06-07

Superb Packing and Delivery

"Every package, that was delivered in two days, was wrapped and taped for protection. I was amazed at how the liquids were taped, not only over the top, but around the cap so they wouldn't spill. They also had bubble wrapped and taped that around each bottle. I never have had dish soap wrapped like this before. I was impressed.

I had some expired cards that I couldn't get information on when I called. Within minutes, I was transferred to a customer rep. Even though one of them only had 4 cents on it, she re-activated it. On this note, Target is the only web site that lets a customer use more than one gift cards when checking out. I used four with no problems.

They, now, have it set up where I can get their brand kitty litter sent each month with a 5% discount and shipped free! I might add, it's the best I have ever bought from anywhere. You can't beat getting your monthly needs sent to your home on subscription or through buying around $49 for free shipping.

I have become a fan again. From now on, I am doing my ordering online, saving money on shipping and products I need monthly. It's a win win situation all around.

Thank you, Target.

Poor customer relations

"After the last time I shopped at Target I said I would not go back. I had Target Coupons that they said I could not use. Quit sending me coupons then. It was frustrating. Today I stopped to get Groceries for the big weekend. I really like their mustard potato salad so I decided to go to Target again.. Check out at the Self Check - No one there and this sweet little lady wanted to help me find the Bar Code and put things in the bag. I know how to find the bar code and I like to pack my own groceries according to where I will put them.. I like paper and she kept putting them in plastic. Get all done and my receipt did not print any prices or total. Sweet little lady said "oh you know how much you paid" I like to check my register tape. I asked for the manager. His attitude "You will have to deal with it". Thank you I will not have to deal with it. I do not have to shop at Target . I have been shopping at Target Roseville since it opened in the 1960's. Target just keeps getting worse. Clerks are craby, keep discontinuing products, oh and you should have seen the corn on the cob. It was gross. Could not find half the stuff I needed.

2017-05-25

"Clean site. Will buy something next year."

2017-05-25

"Except for the one missing item, I am very pleased."

2017-05-25

"Love the concept since I love to rearrange my living room regularly. This would make it easier and less back breaking."

2017-05-25

"My experience was amazing, it always is!"

2017-05-22

unsatisfactory

"I will be closing my account as soon as I receive my refund for this item that I was charged for and never received. I will also never order from Target again because of the the rude email demanding I pick up my order only a day after receiving a notice that the item arrived in the store, or my order would be canceled. I will also be avoiding shopping at Target in the future."

2017-05-15

Do NOT get the target red card

"The target red card is the worst credit card that I have ever had. I thought that it was good to sign up for it as I buy groceries from there frequently. However, the website logins rarely work and customer service is of little help when it comes to resolving the issue quickly. Also when I couldn't get into my account to make a payment, instead of figuring out if my account was compromised, they repeated treated me as though my intention was to not make a payment. They company should do a better job treating their customers more like customers and less like thieves. DO NOT GET THE TARGET RED CARD.

2017-05-09

Totally messed up company, selling counterfeit product.

"I just bought a 2TB Seagate Backup Plus Slim drive. After getting the item, it only shows a capacity of 93gb, compare to 2000gb(2TB). I struggled 2 hours installing a few apps from Seagate website. A scan software "Seatools for window" shows the disk is defective with error with its fast check. I then did more research online to see and there are similar counterfeit products with exactly the same traits of much smaller capacity, but all those were bought from ebay from bad sellers. Can't believe Target is so messed up they began to sell fake product. I then started 45 minutes chat with Target's CS, their explanation is some error in handling the order. Really? The item has a package and label as the authentic one but it's just a fake one, It's NOT mishandling, it's just your company is so messed up, that you begin to sell counterfeit product! Terrible!!!
Followup, I talked another 3 rounds to solve this, I really don't care the money, I just want a reasonable amount to let Target show they really feel sorry to sell fake product. Instead, I was being played football games 3 rounds between cs representative and the supervisors, the first supervisor, after 15 minutes' wait, transferred me to a wrong line/dept, so I have to make a third call. Terrible everything, not going to shop at this ****-up store in my life time!

2017-05-02

Worst return experience

"One of the worst online shopping experiences. I checked out with PayPal on a few Target orders recently, because the cc checkout was malfunctioning. As I was shopping, there was no warning as to 1) some items can only be returned in person to a store; and 2) PayPal payments will NOT be refunded to PayPal/original form of payment, but only as Target Gift Card. CSR says there should have been a disclaimer along checkout (which she could not find to show me), but I never saw it. So as I tried to return things that didn't fit, I'm not getting any cash back, and with some items I have to return to the store (no such warning on the item page either). There seemed to be no rhyme or reason which items cannot be returned by mail. I'm disabled and that's why I shop so much online; this is incredibly inconvenient and disappointing. For the foreseeable future, I will avoid shopping any clothing or shoes at Target.com - anything that may not fit, or anything you may have to see first!"

2017-04-05

Spend to much on so little things

"Like the store but something's are to pricey"

2017-03-03

Extortionists

"This review is for the Target in Charleston sc...on Sam Rittenberg BLVD..worked there during my move into my new house..went in with our roommate who also worked there...we did an address change in person with Mary in HR..a few months later our hours were cut down to 8 hours a week..we found new jobs..now they're holding our W2's hostage demanding $20 A pop for them...said they were sent to our old address bs we had that address changed..IRS has been notified..hope they nail them to the wall...we were devout customers not anymore!"

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.