"DO NOT SHOP WITH TARGET.COM! After a month and never receiving the items I ordered, I still do not have my money back. I contacted customer service 14 days after never receiving items I ordered. Was told that I had to wait an additional 5 days before they would cancel the order and issue a refund. Called again after those 5 days. Was told that a refund was issued and would see the credit in my bank account with 7-10 days. It's been 11 days and I just called to see where my money is and the rep told me that the refund was never issued!!!! SERIOUSLY? It has been over a month since I originally ordered these items and I still don't have my money back. All they say at customer service is "I'm sorry". Think twice before you order with target.com. It's not easy and convenient. It's a huge pain!! Maybe I'll eventually get my money back? I'm sticking with Amazon."

Verified Target Buyer

"Great as always. Love your store and on-line service"

Verified Target Buyer

"I love your website MORE than your store!! No parking issues!!"

Verified Target Buyer

"Online experience was great, quick and efficient. Would have like to have seen some of the matching games cards in games section available online since they were an amazing price!"

Verified Target Buyer

"DID NOT SEEM TO APPLY MY $5 GIFT CARD ON ORDER #102101443114. WHY IS THIS?????"

Verified Target Buyer

"I love the layout of the website as well as the quality. Free shipping options are GREAT"

Verified Target Buyer

"Great experience. Would order more often if shipping were always free"

Verified Target Buyer

"Have used the website before - it's usually easy to use with no problems (and I'm 75 yrs old)."

Verified Target Buyer

"My experience on your website was fast and easy."

Verified Target Buyer

"I was very frustrated with the site the last two times I tried to order. I have used the site before without any problems but I had multiple problems this time with 2 different products."

Verified Target Buyer

"Good. Forgot to use my promo code though which is kind of a bummer."

Verified Target Buyer

"longer than I wanted but ok."

Verified Target Buyer

"Not good since I had to revisit the site again because the wrong store was where I was to pick up my item. More work than it is worth."

Verified Target Buyer

"ALL of the Lego toys I wanted were not available on line. Very disappointing."

Verified Target Buyer

"It was frustrating to find products and then be told they were not available online."

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.