Verified Target Shopper

"I found the item I was looking for very quickly. Because of the advertised deal of buy one get one 50% off, I looked for more items that would qualify for the deal."

Verified Target Shopper

"I'm disappointed that you drew me in on buy one, get one 50% off and then did not apply it on checkout."

Verified Target Shopper

"I selected a certain size of clothing--girls, size 6 but every single page included Toddler sizes that were not always available in a size 6. That was irritating to me"

Verified Target Shopper

"Very streamlined and user friendly"

Verified Target Shopper

"Great experience so far - definitely makes it easy for me to shop from home."

Verified Target Shopper

"great website, prices are a little high"

Verified Target Shopper

"The process of checking out took WAY TOO MUCH time! Make it easier!"

Verified Target Shopper

"Fine wish all products offered a promotion"

Verified Target Shopper

"your survey is much too ooo long"

Verified Target Shopper

"horrible experience. it is too slow and it needs an upgrade. Not sure if that is my computer or not; seems it should work on all browsers and computers like all the other sites I go to or shop at."

Verified Target Shopper

"Target is awesome! I got my daughter for 5 pairs of uniform shorts for a little over $25.00. I also got free shipping for it going over $25.00."

Verified Target Shopper

"As usual, Target.com was wonderful as is the Target store itself."

Verified Target Shopper

"My online purchase with Target was fast and easy with free shipping. Thanks Target!"

Verified Target Shopper

"witholding judgment until product is received"

Verified Target Shopper

"Very good experience. Easy to navigate and very fast checkout."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.