Stores > Target

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.12/10 2.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-06-27

"I always love shopping at Target and it was nice going online"

2016-06-27

"Very Good... It would be great to have the ability to create and maintain a shopping list for online shopping."

2016-06-27

"Terrible. It took me over 30minutes to place the order once I had everything in my cart. Had I not had the 15% off coupon I would have canceled the whole thing and gone to get the exact same items at Amazon.com. Your website is awful, ugly, and not user friendly. I don't understand why you change it a few months ago. Bad decision and I will NEVER purchase online again, when I can get everything at AMAZON."

2016-06-27

"Target.com is a very easy to navigate website and the availability of products is amazing. The entire shopping process is very nice and simple"

2016-06-27

"My general experience on Target.com was quick and easy."

2016-06-27

"Always like shopping inline at Target with my Red card I get free shipping and 5% discount."

2016-06-26

"I enjoy shopping in Target for many things including clothing, jewelry, and household products. I chose to have my items shipped directly to my home as I am very busy caring for a very ill family member. It is also important that I am not exposed to a potentially ill customer in a public setting that I could carry back to my brother at this time."

2016-06-26

"We like the clean and efficient Target SuperStore. It is very near to where we live. Your internet shopping beats Amazon-(lately). Thanks."

2016-06-26

"I appreciate the convenience of the fast & easy guest login. I like using PayPal to purchase my items."

2016-06-26

"I needed a item ASAP! My local store had exactly what I needed and notified me it was ready for store pickup within 10 minutes of placing my order. I was using the item in less than an hour. I'd say it doesn't get any better than that!"

2016-06-26

"I love Target.com. I was disappointed that the baby outfit that I wanted was not available online, though."

2016-06-26

"I had accidentally placed the order before entering the promotional code. Online chat people helped me resolved that within minutes."

2016-06-26

"Enjoyed window shopping at Target.com, and made bedding purchases!"

2016-06-26

"Generally, good, as always.....Love my Target....experiences in store/on line/on phone generally very good/excellent...You can't always have it your way."

2016-06-26

"I always love using Target.com! It's easy to navigate and always has what I need."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.