Verified Target Shopper

"I accomplished all objectives - purchasing a product, typically not in stock in the store."

Verified Target Shopper

"target's ordering online is more user friendly than Walmarts!!! Walmart didn't specify to me if product was instore accessible or not!very confusing igot stuck in no mans land trying to get out if shipping!!!!"

Verified Target Shopper

"Surprized that I couldn't order more of the coffee, since it was on sale and the in-store price had just gone up over a $1.00,so I had wanted to stock-up at the sale price."

Verified Target Shopper

"Seamless, easy, positive, inviting, encouraging!!"

Verified Target Shopper

"I love shopping on Target.com because I can use my Red Card and get 5% off and free shipping. When the store doesn't carry my size clothing I know I can go home and order it online."

Verified Target Shopper

"Unable to find a place to include a personal note with the gift, or specify that the two items puchased should be sent together."

Verified Target Shopper

"Way too many questions on the survey."

Verified Target Shopper

"I was thrilled to find modest length shorts for girls that I have been unable to find elsewhere. They are casual and inexpensive too."

Verified Target Shopper

"target.com is fine but this customer satisfaction surrey is way to long"

Verified Target Shopper

"It was okay, but boring, cause this is long and boring."

Verified Target Shopper

"Love the free shipping offer and love the availability of the online products over not always seeing what I need in the store."

Verified Target Shopper

"The Target.com site was very easy to navigate. I searched three times looking for three separate items and did not use the correct product name at any time. The exact item I was looking for was the first item on the search results every time. In addition, I was looking for toys for my son's birthday party and was able to search both by character name and by theme. Very easy to find what I needed. The free shipping option made Target.com the lowest prices for the exact same product out of the three sites I tried."

Verified Target Shopper

"Did a quick search, found my items, and placed my order; this took about 3 minutes total."

Verified Target Shopper

"it was a good one. nice site, easy to navigate, good search features"

Verified Target Shopper

"I liked that it saved my cart even when I went off so that I could come back to it."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,836 merchant members.