Stores > Target

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.59/10 1.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.14/10 1.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-07-26

"The Target site was fine, BUT I found out later that the shipping would take more than a WEEK. That's way too long.So now I'm sorry that I bought at the Target website."

2016-07-25

"It provided a more reliable service for me being a military vet living overseas. I have trouble making purchaces on other sites due to me living abroad. I can always depend on you!"

2016-07-24

"I don't want to share at this time because I think this is a one-time occurrence."

2016-07-24

"The website was very easy to navigate and I quickly found what I was looking for. My purchase required an extra handling charge and I had concerns regarding the return policy. The site guided me to a customer service link where I was able to speak with a knowledgeable and efficient customer service agent who succinctly answered my questions and I made my purchase."

2016-07-23

"Site is easy to use and checkout it a breeze with an account and red card all ready to go."

2016-07-23

"Was easy to use and my purchase was completed fast."

2016-07-23

"I love Target but read my response below."

2016-07-22

"I was transferred to the Target site from consumer reports.com. The transfer worked well. The site moves rapidly and other than the card number problem described above, the check-out process was easy to follow"

2016-07-22

"I could sign in to my account. Then I tried to reset my password and that did not work either. So I signed out as a guest. Not a big deal but a problem. I was looking at lamps and you had the same lamp but a few different characteristics very far apart. I really think something like that should be together."

2016-07-22

"I haven't made purchases at Target in a while, so it was a little harder than expected, since I had to register and make changes to my account. I still must change my email to my new one, but system gave me trouble, so I'll do it separately."

2016-07-22

"Experience is always very good on the Target website. There are a variety of items to compare and choose from with good descriptions and better pricing."

2016-07-22

"the customer ratings were really helpful, the price was so great for the quality of the item."

2016-07-22

"It took me about 2 hours to finally get it to work"

2016-07-22

"I love Target and I love the larger selection that the site has to offer!"

2016-07-21

"In general, I can usually find a lot of what I need at a good price on this site. I really like to see product reviews before I purchase a new item. The time to load pages can be ridiculous sometimes. This has been going on for awhile, and can be very frustrating."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.