Stores > Target

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

Unprofessionalism at its best

"The only reason that I'm giving this one star is so I can write this review. I purchased a Xbox One S online and went to pick it up. When I arrived at the store I wanted to add a protection plan. The cashier at the customer service counter, Susan, said she would have to cancel the order out completely and then I asked twice would the funds return immediately to my card, she replied "Yes, because the transaction doesn't actually go through until we hit complete on our end in the store upon pickup". She cancelled the order. We then proceeded to process the new transaction, it didn't go through because it did in fact go through on my account like I asked if it would twice. I spent over 40 mins in the store because Susan couldn't double check her answer. A manager Leanne, I believe was her name said there was nothing they could do. I asked her what could be done for the inconvenience and she replied "I don't know." which is an absolutely unacceptable response to a customer. I told her how I'd been inconvienced and she had no compassion or sympathy for the error that was made on their end. She was a horrible example for her employees and a rude incompetent woman. This was a horrible customer service experience overall and the manager was careless and on her phone multiple times while I was trying to get the issue that they created resolved. She then had the audacity to ask me to lower my voice, while I was speaking in a calm tone. I will never be back to this or any Target again and will let everyone know the kind of experience I was provided. "

This review was modified by KTerry1313 on October 18 2016 08:29:54 PM

How could you not like Target?

"This is literally one of my favorite stores, every single time I walk in, I end up leaving with something I didn't come for. Whether I'm shopping for my kids, the wife or myself, there's something for everyone!"

Seattle Stores A Crime Zone For Homeless Drug Addicts

"I recently had my bike stolen by three men (two on bikes to act as a diversion and one on foot). The surveillance video shows them entering the parking garage at the Seattle Northgate Target Store. Within one minute they cut my 5/8 inch bike lock and they were gone. Seems obvious that they had the whole thing planned and choreographed (that is why the one man was on foot so that he could steal the bike and ride away with the assistance of the other two). They probably had a spotter who roamed the area looking for easy targets and then called in his mark to the three goons who did the robbery. I called the property management company who handles security at the facility and they were very cynical and even made it very difficult for the police to see the video. I called the Target Store and they were not concerned at all and offered no help. We have a real problem with homeless people in Seattle made worse by local government which offers free needles and a place for heroin addicts to shoot up. This encourages drug addicts and frees up the drug addicts time to roam the city stealing everything in sight. The city surely realizes that these individuals have no money to buy heroin and must resort to theft to buy it and yet they encourage them to do drugs by providing these conveniences listed above. If you live in Seattle do not shop at Seattle Target stores or any stores within Seattle because of the high crime levels. Seattle is now listed as having one of the highest burglary and theft rates in the nation - guess why. Shop in the suburbs where it is still a little bit safer."

This review was modified by rossking on September 23 2016 11:32:01 AM

The worst store EVER

"I never write reviews, but feel the need now. I visited a Target in Newington, CT for the 2nd time since they opened and was thoroughly disgusted. Clothes all over the place. Couldn't get thru aisles with a wheelchair. Will NEVER go back. Looked like a tornado went through. 10"

Order sent to the Wrong Store

"I requested an item be sent to the Target less than two miles from me. They sent it to the Target 15 miles from me. Thanks for nothing Target!"

This review was modified by rrose57 on September 08 2016 02:46:11 PM

They have everything you need

"Love the store and the website. They have great deals on everything, and it doesn't take long for your order to be delivered. I could spend hours in the store but i would get in trouble because I would spend my whole paycheck. Lol. Love how they also have the registries for baby and wedding showers"

Mafia interest on credit cards

"Rarely shop I'm a guy
Was convinced to get credit card
At Target.
Forgot to tell my wife who is on autopay
5 months later had $32 in late charges as
My wife thru out the bills which
Look like junk mail ( intentional?)

This review was modified by Bobmags on August 24 2016 08:31:23 AM

"First day of ad, 9:00am, could not find an item # for a jacket advertised on front of flyer. I called Targets 800 #. They could not find it either. After 20 minutes we stopped looking. Then about 20 minutes later he called me back with the #, wonderful, he also gave me a case # to receive a 5% discount, I just needed to place my order by phone, no problem. I looked up what I wanted to order, same item 2 different sizes, total 2 items. Called to place my order, it was a disaster, it took over 30 minutes, gave them my info 4 times. They kept putting me on hold and then asking for my info again, then did the math wrong on the 5% and gave me 50%, I called it to there attention was put on hold again an then was hung up on. Even though they had my phone #, 4 times, they never called back. I just placed the order myself, the 5% was not worth it."

This review was modified by JJOANN on August 07 2016 04:04:35 PM

"general experience is always good; I shop Target.com because of my free shipping with card and because I know there will be a large selection and I'll find something I like. I always love options to filter down options."

"I love Target. I can always find very unique products there."

"I wish all of my purchases could have just been shipped to me"

Target must be paying for positive reviews

"No idea how an online store that combines so many bad experiences can possible get such good reviews. Customer service is like talking to a randomizing machine that just spits out variations on "Nothing I can do" surrounded by platitudes of worthless corporate speak.

Frankly my original issue with them, losing an item from my shipment, wouldn't have been terribly frustrating. But rather than work with me to resolve the issue and get my item to me, they issue a refund electronic gift card. They have the item, and I've already purchased an entire order for free shipping. Just send a replacement. How hard can it be?

This review was modified by javatestcase on September 19 2016 05:52:42 PM

"Very friendly user Had a question and used the chat option and was answered very quickly. My problem was solved Thank you."

"Why not shipping to Puerto Rico?"

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,634 merchant members.