• Rating 3.67/10 290 reviews

Target is not a merchant member
    Target does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Target contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Laura11's Avatar
Montgomery County, Maryland

"I LOVE Target! It is the first place I try when I need anything from shoes to clothes to small appliances to snacks and beyond. I especially love their clothing selection. I am not the size 2 stick figure so many upscale stores seem to cater to, and I love how Target gets that and offers fashionable clothes in a wide range of sizes. I have a handful of pairs of pants, capris and skirts that look like a million bucks, but they are made of super-comfy t-shirt material that allows me to look dressed up and feel like I am wearing my PJs all at the same time. AND they cost me no more than $20-25 each, and usually less. If a need a gift, I can find cologne for my dad, pretty accessories for my mom, great bags and organizers for my world-traveler husband, cute accessories to give as housewarming gifts... even fun little goodies for my pets! If I had to decide on the 1 store I could not live without because every other store on earth was about to be blown up, Target would be it!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Laura11 on February 24 2014 08:50:33 AM

hubris's Avatar
New York
Rating 8/104/5

"I've only purchased from them 3 times: twice in 2013 and once in 2010. Every order was quickly processed, and shipped promptly with accurate shipping/tracking formation. When I received the packages, all items were correct, proper condition, and intact. My most recent order was a pink 3DS XL on sale for $175.99. I was so paranoid it would arrive damaged, but it arrived in perfect condition. However, due to recent security breaches I will not shop online until everything is sorted. They have done well in the past for me so I will definitely return in the future."

modified review This review was modified by hubris on February 04 2014 03:34:59 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"excellent products
and good customer service
exellent shipping

geekartistJKS's Avatar
Garland, TX

"First time I've ordered from Target online and it went well. I did get a shoe size wrong (I thought I was ordering toddler shoes but they were for older girls)...and that was on me. Return was easy: I just took it back to a local store. Shipping was excellent, in spite of last minute before Christmas."

"I made a purchase for threshold cabinets for kitchen with two doors. I purchased a black for myself and my friend purchased a green one.
Was I happy I cannot believe the price so happy with purchase. It looks better in person. THANKS TARGET

modified review This review was modified by CHOOSIE on January 13 2014 03:28:47 PM

"Target is the best! It's always fun to go to Target. They have great products in a clean and friendly environment. I use Cartweel and save a lot of money each visit "

modified review This review was modified by cpnlvr on January 13 2014 07:15:57 AM

"Target online sucks!!!!!! I order black ops 2 for the wii u never got it I called them and they said it was left at the door #1 why in the world would you leave a page there without having someone to sign for it really hello!!!!they said they used ups but I never got it mind you my mother was home all day never came and then they couldn't send me a new one cus they sold out lie lie lie!!!!! I went online and they had it all the man could do was "refund my money" lest see I will be checking my account to see if this is true but the worst online buying ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by 85laly on December 11 2013 07:01:08 PM

"Worst online ordering service EVER!! Can't track my order?? Tells me "you don't have the authority to view this order". Are you freaking kidding me?? Hello Target, you've got my money already and still have my items. But I DONT HAVE THE AUTHORITY?? Never will I order online again!"

modified review This review was modified by Sunnyfl780 on December 07 2013 11:18:42 AM

"Totally agree Target may be the worst place to order from online.They don't even try and make up for it either,it's just too bad for you charlie.I am still waiting for my order that ahem was promptly paid for btw.IT'S BEEN 9 DAYS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 3.now they are telling me to wait a few more days and if i don't have it they will then begin there investigation which will take ten days lol huh? it's the middle of October, what are they gonna do for xmas? send my stuff to mexico where it sounded like i was speaking to when i called them? or will they just steal my cc# and overcharge me then steal my identity? Who's minding the store??"

modified review This review was modified by coolvenom on October 30 2013 01:49:59 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM TARGET ONLINE!!!!!!! I ordered 2 Halloween costumes from target.com and used the special shipping to get in time for a Halloween party my husband and I have on nov. 1st. Problem #1 it was supposed to be here Monday the 27th, Monday came and went, no costumes, found out they transferred the package from ups to the us postal service and it was going to take an additional 1-2 buissness days to arrive... Not a huge deal because it would still arrive in time for the party. So it arrives today(27th) and I go to try on the costume. I can't get the thing over half my body... Come to find out that Problem #2 they sent me 2 sizes down what I ordered. I call customer service with the hopes they would overnight me another costume because the fault was on their end, well they won't do that without me sending back the original and of course that won't arrive to them before I need the costume and they don't sell this costume in stores.... I asked to speak to a supervisor and the a$$hole nonamerican hung up on me!!! I call back and get someone new explained everything got the same answer so I asked if I returned it to the store if they would refund me in cash so I could go buy a new costume from another store without having to wait 3-5 buissness days to see the money in my account. She said it wouldn't be a problem and they would for sure give me cash ... Well of course I go to the store and all they can give me is store credit or refund my debit card.... SHADY SHADY SHADY!!!!!!!..... I will never again order from target.... They will be lucky if I ever step foot in another store....."

modified review This review was modified by Jackieh1987 on October 29 2013 08:51:20 PM

"If you purchase from Target.com, you would be wise to check your credit card statement very closely. I purchased a wedding gift from their registry and they emailed me an invoice. My credit card was billed an extra $6.31 as compared to the invoice. Today, after 51 minutes spent on the phone with their rep, it turns out that I was overbilled not only $6.31, but $15. Turned out that they reversed a $15 gift card (a deal they offered) two days after billing me for the item... and they reversed it with two separate charges of $8.69 and $6.31, which made their action totally non transparent to both me and their own rep. This was downright dishonest and wasted an hour of my life; the maximum compensation I could get from them was an extra $5 via a gift card. Target lost me as a customer."

modified review This review was modified by lenarrrrr on October 28 2013 09:44:23 AM

"I rarely write negative reviews, but what Target did to us today is inexcusable. We pre-ordered the PS4 since it is in high demand we worry about not getting it for Christmas. We selected Target because we thought we could trust their professionalism and logistics. Today we got an e-mail telling us the order was canceled, 45 days after we placed the order, without any explanation. We called Target to get this resolved but they were clear: "sorry, can't do anything about it". Thus the single Christmas gift that my daughter asked for will not be there. The only gift. She did not ask for anything else, just the PS4. Shame on you Target. I will make sure that I never buy anything at Target anymore, and will also tell all my family members, friends and acquaintances that Target betrayed our trust and doesn't deserve our business.

modified review This review was modified by ahebra on October 18 2013 03:03:01 PM

"Online purchase nightmare!
We bought an electric fireplace online. The last online item we ordered from Target came to our new address. This time -- for a $400, 100-lb product -- Target sent it to our old address. We discovered this in advance of the delivery but could not get Target or its deliverer to fix the mistake, despite at least 6 calls and hours on the phone. Both told us that only the other could fix it. Target told us we would get a call prior to the delivery and could fix the address error then. No call, product delivered to the wrong address.

modified review This review was modified by cdavisrun on October 11 2013 09:16:53 AM
TigerLilyToYou's Avatar
Never-Never Land

"I love Target stores. I thought I'd order a toaster (not available in the stores here) online, thinking Target is Target. I even found a $5 off coupon from retailmenot, and with free shipping over $50, what a deal!

Shipping is SLOW. I placed the order on a Wednesday and received the toaster nine days later (Indianapolis warehouse to west coast), US post office. I opened the box. Voila! There inside was a brand new . . . BLENDER!

I spent an hour on the phone with a woman from the Phillippines, who was useless. I asked to speak with a supervisor. The line was so crackly that I had to call her back. It took 12 minutes to get to a person that time.

Long story short, Target will do NOTHING for you if you call their customer service, so don't even bother. Just return the item to the nearest Target store. (They WILL send you a postage label, which I didn't trust because I figured they'd take it off my refund.)

Because the cost of the toaster at Target online is $15 less than at Amazon, I re-ordered the same item. I figure I have a 50/50 chance of them getting the order right.

If you are trying to get the item on time for a wedding or birthday and time is short, DON'T ORDER FROM TARGET ONLINE. If time is of no consequence and you are trying to score on the lowest price, go ahead.

Just don't expect any action from customer service when you get the wrong item.

"Target.com is the WORST!!! Then when you call customer service you are calling the Phillipines..... SERIOUSLY TARGET YOU SHOULD BE HIRING UNITED STATES CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AND HIRING OUR HARD WORKING AMERICANS!!!!!!! YOU SUCK!"

modified review This review was modified by ruzzok on September 20 2013 03:48:36 PM