Verified Target Buyer

"You should consider an upgrade on your website. Is not easy and pleasing to navigate."

Verified Target Buyer

"Excellent. Quick, efficient moves between screens. Wish continue shopping links were in more than one place on the page, had a hard time finding a few times!"

Verified Target Buyer

"already indicated disappointment and frustration above"

Verified Target Buyer

"frustrating that I was unable to place a new subscription order, Cold have driven to the store and back in time wasted online and didn't get the item on subscription after all. will need to revisit when I am running out of item in question and will try to enter subscription at that time"

Verified Target Buyer

"It was fast and user friendly"

Verified Target Buyer

"I'm very happy with my experience. I had a confirmation text that my order was ready within 20 minutes."

Verified Target Buyer

"Easy shopping. Thank you."

Verified Target Buyer

"All went well except for having to re-enter information to check out because the first time my pin # wasn't accepted."

Verified Target Buyer

"The last time I searched, the item was out of stock. So happy it was available today."

Verified Target Buyer

"All of your games are overpriced, I can find better at Amazon, none of the games I actually wanted applied to the buy 2 get 1 free sale. I dont plan on shopping at target again unless I get another gift card."

Verified Target Buyer

"Better than I anticipated. Product selection is also greater than I anticipated."

Verified Target Buyer

"It was fine. Went smoothly and easy."

Verified Target Buyer

"In general, I think it's a little confusing. In fact, I commented to my wife, This web site is really confusing. But that's a general feeling. I suppose you could dismiss my observation due to my age. That would be a mistake. However, I have nothing specific to add."

Verified Target Buyer

"I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Target!! I recommend it to literally everyone I know because they always ask me where I got my stuff and I'm like Target, duh. It's literally my favorite store and I wish there was one in my town so I could go there in person. The website has been pretty sucky till now, it was impossible to navigate around and search for stuff, but now it's great! I love it!!"

Verified Target Buyer

"I always enjoy shopping at Target.com (and in-store). I was especially happy and pleasantly surprised to see that Tall Men sizes were available (LT, specifically)!"

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,900 merchant members.