Stores > Target

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.61/10 1.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.61/10 1.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.35/10 1.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review Target by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

unsatisfactory

"I will be closing my account as soon as I receive my refund for this item that I was charged for and never received. I will also never order from Target again because of the the rude email demanding I pick up my order only a day after receiving a notice that the item arrived in the store, or my order would be canceled. I will also be avoiding shopping at Target in the future."

2017-05-15

Do NOT get the target red card

"The target red card is the worst credit card that I have ever had. I thought that it was good to sign up for it as I buy groceries from there frequently. However, the website logins rarely work and customer service is of little help when it comes to resolving the issue quickly. Also when I couldn't get into my account to make a payment, instead of figuring out if my account was compromised, they repeated treated me as though my intention was to not make a payment. They company should do a better job treating their customers more like customers and less like thieves. DO NOT GET THE TARGET RED CARD.

2017-05-09

Totally messed up company, selling counterfeit product.

"I just bought a 2TB Seagate Backup Plus Slim drive. After getting the item, it only shows a capacity of 93gb, compare to 2000gb(2TB). I struggled 2 hours installing a few apps from Seagate website. A scan software "Seatools for window" shows the disk is defective with error with its fast check. I then did more research online to see and there are similar counterfeit products with exactly the same traits of much smaller capacity, but all those were bought from ebay from bad sellers. Can't believe Target is so messed up they began to sell fake product. I then started 45 minutes chat with Target's CS, their explanation is some error in handling the order. Really? The item has a package and label as the authentic one but it's just a fake one, It's NOT mishandling, it's just your company is so messed up, that you begin to sell counterfeit product! Terrible!!!
Followup, I talked another 3 rounds to solve this, I really don't care the money, I just want a reasonable amount to let Target show they really feel sorry to sell fake product. Instead, I was being played football games 3 rounds between cs representative and the supervisors, the first supervisor, after 15 minutes' wait, transferred me to a wrong line/dept, so I have to make a third call. Terrible everything, not going to shop at this ****-up store in my life time!

2017-05-02

Worst return experience

"One of the worst online shopping experiences. I checked out with PayPal on a few Target orders recently, because the cc checkout was malfunctioning. As I was shopping, there was no warning as to 1) some items can only be returned in person to a store; and 2) PayPal payments will NOT be refunded to PayPal/original form of payment, but only as Target Gift Card. CSR says there should have been a disclaimer along checkout (which she could not find to show me), but I never saw it. So as I tried to return things that didn't fit, I'm not getting any cash back, and with some items I have to return to the store (no such warning on the item page either). There seemed to be no rhyme or reason which items cannot be returned by mail. I'm disabled and that's why I shop so much online; this is incredibly inconvenient and disappointing. For the foreseeable future, I will avoid shopping any clothing or shoes at Target.com - anything that may not fit, or anything you may have to see first!"

2017-04-05

Spend to much on so little things

"Like the store but something's are to pricey"

2017-03-03

Extortionists

"This review is for the Target in Charleston sc...on Sam Rittenberg BLVD..worked there during my move into my new house..went in with our roommate who also worked there...we did an address change in person with Mary in HR..a few months later our hours were cut down to 8 hours a week..we found new jobs..now they're holding our W2's hostage demanding $20 A pop for them...said they were sent to our old address bs we had that address changed..IRS has been notified..hope they nail them to the wall...we were devout customers not anymore!"

2017-02-28

Sent order to wrong address

"I ordered an ottoman online during a sale and they sent my furniture to some other address in some other state. They apologized and aren't sure where this other address came from. They went to order a replacement and it is now out of stock....how ironic some person in Ohio got a free ottoman and I paid and cant get it now. They told me all they could do was issue a refund or put on backorder and not get it until mid April. Very upsetting! I've been a target customer as long as I can remember and I understand mistakes happen but they didn't do anything to make this right..."

2017-02-12

Last minute lay-offs including friend

"I have a friend that is being let go just like that. Her team with no real explanation is being let go even after working there a year as well as going right back to work after her father passed away because it was busy time of year with upcoming holidays. I WILL NOT shop there again and will make sure everyone I know knows what Target did to her."

2017-02-04

"I LOVE shopping online at Target and how easy it is to buy anything with FREE shipping! Works for me!"

2017-02-04

"reviewing, purchasing and having something shipped using the gift registry was incredibly easy and fast."

2017-02-04

"I don't understand why some clothing items are in-store only-everything should be available online- I think Target is the only retailer that does this and its annoying when something I like is not available to me!"

2017-02-04

"Since I was unable to find this product in my local store, this was my alternate choice. I still enjoy shopping in a brick and mortar store. There's more of a chance that I will pick up a few impulse items which I'm sure I really need."

2017-02-04

"Ordered twice. First inexplicably cancelled with no notice. I hope this one takes"

2017-02-04

"My experience on the Target website was convenient and easy. I love Target."

2017-02-04

"It's a great website and easy to use! I love shopping at Target!"

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.