Stores > Target

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT/SERVICE

"I dont often usually shop at target stores until 2014 , but when i started shopping from last year each and every time my experience is always positive from Quality, Deals,Promotion,Price match, Refunds and exceptional customer support.

Target really stands by their words,this makes me do the prolong argument with my husband to get the redcard even after the credit card breach.

Hash one customer service support instores and online,Love target,way to go.

As a busy mom ,i never write reviews but for the first time,i really like to write for one shop which really thinks customer are their pillars.

Please all try target, you will never regret.

This review was modified by vyoish on November 29 2016 01:55:53 PM

2016-11-29

"The site was very easy to use and I already received a text that my order is ready for pick-up!"

2016-11-29

"It was easy to get through and to make my purchase even though I'm a little computer illiterate and I'm in the latter years of my life now."

2016-11-29

"Easy to navigate the website"

2016-11-29

"it seems a little silly to need to click onto product info once an item is selected, the reason I clicked on the item in the first place was for the info."

2016-11-29

"unfortunately the item could not be picked up at the Delran store because it was not available."

2016-11-29

"search was very poor. It gave many results that were not close to my search terms. It appears you did not have item but I am not sure."

2016-11-29

"When picking which team I wanted for the corn hole game, I had to click on every team in order to find OHIO state because the content is not legible in the pictures. This took a lengthy amount of time and I almost quit."

2016-11-29

"I had one goal in mind, to buy something for Christmas, and target was able to help me accomplish that goal."

2016-11-29

"Happy to have gotten what a did, and the discounts and free shipping, too."

2016-11-29

"I've always enjoyed shopping at Target and shopping online was different. For the most part, it was easy. Wish there was a way to breakdown the categories more. I had to look through a ton of the same type of items to find the one I wanted. A couple things were out of stock and not at my local locations. The checkout was a breeze. I would come back and try again."

2016-11-29

"very user friendly at check out"

2016-11-29

"It was a great experience. Very quick and applied discounts without my help. Very quick checkout and easy to sign in and check on my order."

2016-11-29

"Product description of Samsung Galaxy Tab A lacked detailed specifications (like Android version) typically found on other sites. Product qualified for free shipping, yet shipping wasn't an option. Liked guest checkout option. Liked that Paypal was a payment option, my preferred option."

2016-11-29

"The website was easy to navigate."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.