Stores > Target

Customer service: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

2016-09-12

The worst store EVER

"I never write reviews, but feel the need now. I visited a Target in Newington, CT for the 2nd time since they opened and was thoroughly disgusted. Clothes all over the place. Couldn't get thru aisles with a wheelchair. Will NEVER go back. Looked like a tornado went through. 10"

2016-09-08

Order sent to the Wrong Store

"I requested an item be sent to the Target less than two miles from me. They sent it to the Target 15 miles from me. Thanks for nothing Target!"

This review was modified by rrose57 on September 08 2016 02:46:11 PM

2016-09-04

They have everything you need

"Love the store and the website. They have great deals on everything, and it doesn't take long for your order to be delivered. I could spend hours in the store but i would get in trouble because I would spend my whole paycheck. Lol. Love how they also have the registries for baby and wedding showers"

2016-08-24

Mafia interest on credit cards

"Rarely shop I'm a guy
Was convinced to get credit card
At Target.
Forgot to tell my wife who is on autopay
5 months later had $32 in late charges as
My wife thru out the bills which
Look like junk mail ( intentional?)

This review was modified by Bobmags on August 24 2016 08:31:23 AM

2016-08-07

WHAT A LET DOWN

"First day of ad, 9:00am, could not find an item # for a jacket advertised on front of flyer. I called Targets 800 #. They could not find it either. After 20 minutes we stopped looking. Then about 20 minutes later he called me back with the #, wonderful, he also gave me a case # to receive a 5% discount, I just needed to place my order by phone, no problem. I looked up what I wanted to order, same item 2 different sizes, total 2 items. Called to place my order, it was a disaster, it took over 30 minutes, gave them my info 4 times. They kept putting me on hold and then asking for my info again, then did the math wrong on the 5% and gave me 50%, I called it to there attention was put on hold again an then was hung up on. Even though they had my phone #, 4 times, they never called back. I just placed the order myself, the 5% was not worth it."

This review was modified by JJOANN on August 07 2016 04:04:35 PM

2016-08-03

"general experience is always good; I shop Target.com because of my free shipping with card and because I know there will be a large selection and I'll find something I like. I always love options to filter down options."

2016-08-03

"I love Target. I can always find very unique products there."

2016-08-02

"I wish all of my purchases could have just been shipped to me"

2016-08-01

Target must be paying for positive reviews

"No idea how an online store that combines so many bad experiences can possible get such good reviews. Customer service is like talking to a randomizing machine that just spits out variations on "Nothing I can do" surrounded by platitudes of worthless corporate speak.

Frankly my original issue with them, losing an item from my shipment, wouldn't have been terribly frustrating. But rather than work with me to resolve the issue and get my item to me, they issue a refund electronic gift card. They have the item, and I've already purchased an entire order for free shipping. Just send a replacement. How hard can it be?

This review was modified by javatestcase on September 19 2016 05:52:42 PM

2016-08-01

"Very friendly user Had a question and used the chat option and was answered very quickly. My problem was solved Thank you."

2016-08-01

"Why not shipping to Puerto Rico?"

2016-07-31

"MUY BUENA YA E COMPRADO ANTERIORMENTE"

2016-07-30

"easy to find what I'm looking for, check sizes and prices and easy checkout."

2016-07-30

"Veryimpressive and easy to navigate."

2016-07-30

"This site was very frustrating and took twice as long as it should have!"

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.