2015-07-26

"Shopping cart loaded items but then they fell off many times. Searched using Safari on a Mac, then used Internet Explorer on my HP as alternate and the same thing happened. Finally used Mozilla firefox and they stuck. For a large international company - this was the hardest online order I've had to make, and I order online weekly from various sites. I tried in Feb/March of this year and had the same problem, as a result I buy from other online retailers like Walmart, Gap, Old Navy, Amazon. Also - I I tried and it did not accept my password- I tried to reet my password twice and it said the link to reset my password had already expired, when I had followed a link I received within 2 minutes."

2015-07-26

"Good experience. Looking for a particular cd and found it and another one. Surprised to find out thatI got free shipping if I used my Red Card.it and another one. Surprised to find out in the end that I would get free shipping with my Red Card."

2015-07-26

"At first my items showed they were available online, then after entering my card number, my cart was emptied due to the fact that the items were out of stock online. It would've been faster for me to check out and select in store pick up if my items had stayed in my cart or only showed that store pick up was available."

2015-07-26

"narrow formula purchase by stating liquid or poweder."

2015-07-26

"I LOVE that I got free shipping by using my red card! Because of that I WILL purchase online again!!! Thank you!"

2015-07-26

"Really friendly interface. That makes me confortable at the time to lend my credit card."

2015-07-26

"If the items I ordered were not exclusive(bonus content) to Target they would have been cheaper elsewhere."

2015-07-26

"My experience was neutral, I have had very bad experiences with Target's website numerous times in the past and do not like to visit it unless I know exactly what item I am looking for. It is rather slow to load, whereas numerous other websites load immediately."

2015-07-26

"Good experience. Looking for the specific handbag from a Nationwide Insurance ad. Found it, and purchased it. Had not thought of Target, nor purchased any thing from Target in years."

2015-07-26

"The pages load slowly - I've had this problem before on Target.com."

2015-07-26

"very good experience. I was offered a chat, and got all my questions answered. happy."

2015-07-26

"very good. surprised no option afforded to set up account. will come back to investigate"

2015-07-26

"It was fast and efficient."

2015-07-26

"It wasn't immediately apparent where to put the promo code - had to read EVERYTHING on the checkout page to determine I had to click on Add a Promotion Code (or some such language) rather than having a box to input the code."

2015-07-26

"Not too intuitive. Not very good about the store pick up. I hope if i have to return something I can return it to any store."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.