Verified Target Buyer

"Great--except gift w/ purchase was not available. I still love to look."

Verified Target Buyer

"It's fine. Your site is fine, not fabulous, but fine. It works, it does the job. It's ok, it's not broken and doesn't need to be fixed. It's fine.Your products are fine. Some might border on fabulous, but they are all fine. Pricey, but fine."

Verified Target Buyer

"Disappointed when products disappear from the site."

Verified Target Buyer

"uplifting still liked looking"

Verified Target Buyer

"Always a good, painless experience."

Verified Target Buyer

"Love Philosophy products. Use products myself and opportunity to see any new and gift options."

Verified Target Buyer

"I really enjoyed the site and will return"

Verified Target Buyer

"too learn more about your products"

Verified Target Buyer

"This site is very slow and buggy. Also, I would like one page that describes all the fragrances in the Grace line. I always bought Inner Grace but now it is not sold anymore. Which is closest to that? Unfortunately where I live, it's not easy to shop in a store for Philosophy products."

Verified Target Buyer

"very happy with cruelty free status. I WILL buy from you in future."

Verified Target Buyer

"JUST WONDERED WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DEODERANT"

Verified Target Buyer

"It was good I was actually trying to know more about the meaning of recipes that you guys have on your products, but instead I found so much stuff that I didn't even know you guys had! My favorite is the raspberry sorbet, smells incredible =)"

Verified Target Buyer

"Excellent. Was shopping for products new to me but suggested by my daughter as potential Christmas gifts."

Verified Target Buyer

"interesting. but i prefer smell fragrances before buying."

Verified Target Buyer

"overall pleased with site."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,883 merchant members.