Stores > Target

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
2017-02-12

Last minute lay-offs including friend

"I have a friend that is being let go just like that. Her team with no real explanation is being let go even after working there a year as well as going right back to work after her father passed away because it was busy time of year with upcoming holidays. I WILL NOT shop there again and will make sure everyone I know knows what Target did to her."

This review was modified by tarahammerman on February 14 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-02-04

"I LOVE shopping online at Target and how easy it is to buy anything with FREE shipping! Works for me!"

2017-02-04

"reviewing, purchasing and having something shipped using the gift registry was incredibly easy and fast."

2017-02-04

"I don't understand why some clothing items are in-store only-everything should be available online- I think Target is the only retailer that does this and its annoying when something I like is not available to me!"

2017-02-04

"Since I was unable to find this product in my local store, this was my alternate choice. I still enjoy shopping in a brick and mortar store. There's more of a chance that I will pick up a few impulse items which I'm sure I really need."

2017-02-04

"Ordered twice. First inexplicably cancelled with no notice. I hope this one takes"

2017-02-04

"My experience on the Target website was convenient and easy. I love Target."

2017-02-04

"It's a great website and easy to use! I love shopping at Target!"

2017-02-04

"The website was very clean and organised. My only issue was the checkout process but I figured it out. What confused me was when I put my gift card numbers in, it said it was paid in full so I thought that meant the order went through so I waited, but got no email or other confirmation, so I tried again today, I figured out what was wrong and went to review my order (didn't know that was the next step at first), placed it, and had success."

2017-02-04

"Simpler than visiting a store."

2017-02-04

"did not deduct my 10.00 e-card"

2017-02-04

"I am very pleasantly surprised how some prices are lower than elsewhere."

2017-02-04

"Good except from the process of paying using PayPal"

2017-02-04

"My only suggestion to improve customer experience would be for items to show whether or not they are in stock before you attempt to order them. The first curtain rods I chose looked as though they were available for purchase until I completed the checkout process and then at the end instead of a confirmation was a note that an item i had ordered was out of stock. That was a bit frustrating."

2017-02-04

"I tried to pay for the purchase with my credit card plus a $10 Target gift card. The web site asked for the gift card # and a pin #. The gift card I have does not have a pin as far as I can tell. I put in some of the other numbers on the card but each time I went to check out, there was no indication the $10 gift card was being applied. I did a long chat session with someone who seemed very nice and helpful, but with no apparent success. I guess I will have to use the gift card at the nearest Target store 35 miles away if I happen to be out that way."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.