Stores > Target

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.98/10 1.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.12/10 1.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.33/10 2.33/10

2016-05-01

"Target.com is definitely improving"

2016-05-01

"I wanted to buy the item in the the store today but it was unavailable."

2016-05-01

"My overall experience was alright. The product selection and prices are great! The website seemed to be having issues with loading pages after I added to cart (this happened back around Christmas time when I last ordered) I am overall happy with the products and service I receive when using Target stores and Target.com"

2016-05-01

"I've struggled with Target.com in the past so I almost never use it. Shipped items have arrived damaged. Customer service is not super helpful. It tends to be inconsistent on what's offered online only and in the store only...sometimes it's wrong. I've used Target.com most for in-store pickup when I've absolutely needed it. With three kids in tow and being pregnant with twins, this is a very helpful option for me so I don't have to lug them around the store with me. Otherwise, I don't think Target.com is that great to navigate. I often struggle to find what I'm looking for and the sort feature rarely works, (I prefer to sort lowest to highest price). In the end, I avoid Target's website when I can, but it's doable if I absolutely must search for something. I love Target in the end though, so it's not something that will keep me from shopping there!"

2016-05-01

"I am frustrated with items I really like not being available in my size"

2016-05-01

"I may have missed it, but I wanted to sort by in stock products and I couldn't find it."

2016-05-01

"Easy to find item that I was looking for."

2016-05-01

"Overall, it was a good experience. There were many items I wanted to purchase, but were only available in-store (I would have purchased them had they been available online). Other than that, I had no issues."

2016-05-01

"Very good. Target fan here."

2016-05-01

"Sluggish and product availability was frustrating"

2016-05-01

"Was fine, will know better when I get my merchandise."

2016-05-01

"The wedding registry worked smoothly."

2016-05-01

"just had surgery so this was great to be able to order online and ship free."

2016-05-01

"I love target and their online website, especially since there is no physical store close to my house."

2016-05-01

"Easy to purchase item I desired"

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.