Stores > Target

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Target by clicking a star below.
2017-04-05

Spend to much on so little things

"Like the store but something's are to pricey"

2017-03-03

Extortionists

"This review is for the Target in Charleston sc...on Sam Rittenberg BLVD..worked there during my move into my new house..went in with our roommate who also worked there...we did an address change in person with Mary in HR..a few months later our hours were cut down to 8 hours a week..we found new jobs..now they're holding our W2's hostage demanding $20 A pop for them...said they were sent to our old address bs we had that address changed..IRS has been notified..hope they nail them to the wall...we were devout customers not anymore!"

2017-02-28

Sent order to wrong address

"I ordered an ottoman online during a sale and they sent my furniture to some other address in some other state. They apologized and aren't sure where this other address came from. They went to order a replacement and it is now out of stock....how ironic some person in Ohio got a free ottoman and I paid and cant get it now. They told me all they could do was issue a refund or put on backorder and not get it until mid April. Very upsetting! I've been a target customer as long as I can remember and I understand mistakes happen but they didn't do anything to make this right..."

2017-02-12

Last minute lay-offs including friend

"I have a friend that is being let go just like that. Her team with no real explanation is being let go even after working there a year as well as going right back to work after her father passed away because it was busy time of year with upcoming holidays. I WILL NOT shop there again and will make sure everyone I know knows what Target did to her."

2017-02-04

"I LOVE shopping online at Target and how easy it is to buy anything with FREE shipping! Works for me!"

2017-02-04

"reviewing, purchasing and having something shipped using the gift registry was incredibly easy and fast."

2017-02-04

"I don't understand why some clothing items are in-store only-everything should be available online- I think Target is the only retailer that does this and its annoying when something I like is not available to me!"

2017-02-04

"Since I was unable to find this product in my local store, this was my alternate choice. I still enjoy shopping in a brick and mortar store. There's more of a chance that I will pick up a few impulse items which I'm sure I really need."

2017-02-04

"Ordered twice. First inexplicably cancelled with no notice. I hope this one takes"

2017-02-04

"My experience on the Target website was convenient and easy. I love Target."

2017-02-04

"It's a great website and easy to use! I love shopping at Target!"

2017-02-04

"The website was very clean and organised. My only issue was the checkout process but I figured it out. What confused me was when I put my gift card numbers in, it said it was paid in full so I thought that meant the order went through so I waited, but got no email or other confirmation, so I tried again today, I figured out what was wrong and went to review my order (didn't know that was the next step at first), placed it, and had success."

2017-02-04

"Simpler than visiting a store."

2017-02-04

"did not deduct my 10.00 e-card"

2017-02-04

"I am very pleasantly surprised how some prices are lower than elsewhere."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.