Verified Target Shopper

"experience was great. THIS SURVEY IS TOOOOO LONG!!! had I known, I wouldn't have started."

Verified Target Shopper

"great! I reordered a dress in a smaller size. My original order came quickly and so, I believe I will get this one quickly too. I will return the other dress to the store in the morning."

Verified Target Shopper

"Navigating on an iPad was awful. Site loaded incredibly slow."

Verified Target Shopper

"One product that I needed was sold out and not available in stores and one item that I was hoping to purchase was not on the site at all."

Verified Target Shopper

"Super! Your product lines are the best! So happy you are bringing back the Gold Task Lamp!!!"

Verified Target Shopper

"Great, except search issues"

Verified Target Shopper

"This survey is really long."

Verified Target Shopper

"It was okay. I still rather shop at your physical store, but they were out of stock on something I wanted."

Verified Target Shopper

"Very good -- not a regular Target shopper, but very satisfied with today's experience.... will certainly look at Target again when needing an item. Had looked for my item needed several places and Target was the best price I found, and qualified for free shipping."

Verified Target Shopper

"Everything was excellent except this stupid survey i have to complete!!!"

Verified Target Shopper

"fine until i was forced to take this survey"

Verified Target Shopper

"the fact I received free shipping compared to amazon I would use target website more often"

Verified Target Shopper

"I hate using this website and only do so when I am short on time. This site has a terrible issue loading and when it does load it takes a very long time to do so. Target.com is user friendly making it easy to find just what I was looking for in a matter of seconds but once again if or when the site will load."

Verified Target Shopper

"It was a good experience. I personally would like to see the pictures of the products to be larger and easier to see. But i would totally recommend target. com!!"

Verified Target Shopper

"Great, I love Target and their selection of products."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.