Stores > Target

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.76/10 1.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.92/10 1.92/10

2016-05-24

"had to reset my password ugg"

2016-05-24

"I was very pleased with my shopping experience on Target.com. I found the item I wanted, with all the information I was looking for, and a great price. I added a small purchase to my order to qualify for the free shipping. I will definitely shop on this site again. Thank you Target !"

2016-05-24

"It was a lot easier then I expected."

2016-05-24

"Other than the checkout limitations all seemed relatively smooth."

2016-05-24

"I liked it very much. They still had online something I bought before a year or two ago."

2016-05-24

"More friendly with the products in general"

2016-05-24

"My experience on Target.com has been very positive. I found the things I was looking for and I was able to get through the checkout process without a problem."

2016-05-24

"I was disgusted that the shipping cost of the 7 plastic cups I ordered cost twice what the items cost and that I either needed to spend up to $25 or use a red card to lower the shipping cost. That is unethical."

2016-05-24

"Pages take too long to load. But navigation is easy. I like target products so it is worth the hassle."

2016-05-24

"generally good. you have more products than i thought. i wish i would have gotten a pop up for a first timer discount."

2016-05-24

"Great, very easy to shop, the product video was of great help"

2016-05-24

"It was easy to locate exactly what I wanted."

2016-05-24

"You helped me out in a pinch. I needed something specific for a meeting and nobody could find it, but I knew Target carried it, so I found it online, ordered it and will pick it up on my way to the meeting."

2016-05-24

"Overall positive. When using a wedding registry, it would have made the shipping and check out process easier for the website to recognize I was ordering from a registry and be linked to the address as the shipping address, or to at least be an easy option."

2016-05-24

"easy checkout. Will definitely use target.com again."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.