• Target Target Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.21/10 2.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10

"In most cases, the top links display their drop-down menus too readily, getting in the way of the actual link I was trying to click. Search results are generally slow and results can get widely inaccurate. Inventory should be synced with store sites more accurately."

"It was fine. I order online fairly often. I did not realize thought, the restrictions on using a gift card in a store that was purchased online."

"I searched for clothing narrowed down by sizing in small but most of the clothes I looked at were out of stock in small and medium in all colors. If it is narrowed down like that, it should only show what is in stock."

"always shop at Target and the website is very easy to use as well"

"I like how modern the site looks. I think it emulates the feeling of the store well."

"if you didn't offer free shipping I wouldn't have ordered it from target. ps had to borrow a red card should be available to everyone since I only use prepaid cards for online use."

"Great experience. Layout takes too much space. I would prefer to get everything concentrated on top on page, with dropdown menus."

"gift options feature frustrating. Other than that, it went very smoothly."

"Pretty unsatisfactory. I remember using target.com in the past with no memorable issues. The past few times I've visited have been disappointing."

"found what I was looking for that I was unable to find else where."

"Target.com met my needs and offered plenty of variety"

"Your site has gotten easier to use, in terms of searching for items. Your photos could be better, but not sure your site wants to/is interested in competing with some of the other websites that sell home goods, etc."

"Quick and easy way to order products I need when I can't make it to a store."

"Checkout was super easy. Some of the products I viewed had several pieces and I couldn't find a complete listing of items included other than a number. Thankfully the pictures included multiple views and I believe I was able to get a better idea from clicking each of those. Overall a good experience!"

"mostly concise and to the point for what i needed"

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.