Verified Target Shopper

"nice products and easy to use"

Verified Target Shopper

"I have never had trouble until today. It has worked fine for me in the past."

Verified Target Shopper

"This experience was definitely improved compared to last time I ordered (which was several years ago). The SEARCH for the product I was looking for did NOT display all the options; I stumbled upon what I was looking for when I looked at something else."

Verified Target Shopper

"I would have been happier if I could have received a discount promo but free shipping is very nice."

Verified Target Shopper

"Could not complete my order for the reasons cited above. Have had this same problem with Target.com in the past. I love your stores - wish the online system worked better."

Verified Target Shopper

"Too many questions on this survey"

Verified Target Shopper

"Target on line offers great pricing on when one opts for store pickup..well worth the value"

Verified Target Shopper

"It was good and I learned something about gift card delivery :)"

Verified Target Shopper

"If a product is not available online for order. Then the discount should be made available at the store."

Verified Target Shopper

"Smooth and easy. I loved it."

Verified Target Shopper

"i will let you know after i have received the merchandise"

Verified Target Shopper

"Easy to use! Love free shipping!"

Verified Target Shopper

"The product description pages seemed to have a loading problem. I saw the spinning beachball a lot and had to wait quite a long time before the buttons for color and size became responsive."

Verified Target Shopper

"Please make sure your security is maintained so I don't need to cancel my credit card after hearing about some computer hack on the news. Thanks."

Verified Target Shopper

"Everything was great and easy. Only thing is I hadn't signed in before, and so when I input my info to sign in and wanted to check out, it had erased everything in my cart so I had to re-do my shopping... Strange..."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.