Stores > Target

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.05/10 2.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review Target by clicking a star below.
2017-08-09

Don't ever do delivery with target!!

" I own Air BnB properties, Which means I have to furnish the properties . I've been using different companies but recently I ordered two couches from target. Also made sure the estimated delivery time is appropriate so I can get the show running. I just received the two couches yesterday and they are the wrong orders ! They told me that I have to return these two couches and then they can start the order for sending the right ones . The delivery slip has all the right information that I ordered so clearly this is targets fault! After speaking fast rated with the senior representative they told me that since it's their fault they're willing to reimburse me $40! Now I have to wait 10 days which I could be making $100 a day for each condo puts me out $2000 dollars just waiting for target to do their part . I am very upset that the most they can help me out with is $40 . If nobody from target really cares about my business then I sure you this, that I will never buy any HomeGoods from target ever again! I feel insulted by target and I see that they don't really care about the customer but more for what's best for them"

Macclenny mr dr jind street
2017-08-08

Orbeezs

"My kid like in so i am get"

2017-08-05

Target.com treated 100 % disabled Marine Corp Veteran like crap today

"I am almost 70 and listed 100 % disabled with the VA. I don't drive and have no available transportation and order everything on line. I called two different representatives at Target.com today because a box of Little Debbie Cup Cakes and Two packages of Little Debbie Swirls that arrived smashed. Today both people I talked to did nothing but give me a hard time and really upsetting me and I will never place a order again with Target.com ever, and this was all over around $7.00 worth of damages that had nothing to do with me. Today they wanted me to take photos which I don't even have a cell phone. They wanted to switch me to managers, they kept asking all these questions like I was a complete liar. I am so disappointed in Target.com Customer Service I can't even put it in words. I can't believe they would put me through the mill over a few small damaged products. The representatives were complaining because I have made a report of damages in the past. Well when you buy something from Target.com and it arrives damaged it sure the heck is not the customers fault. We deserve to be treated and respected and never treated like I was today from two different representatives. Awhile back I put a review in about Little Debbie Chocolate Donuts that looked like they were half eaten by rodents. I wonder if the way I was treated today had something to do with the negative review I put in because something sure the heck was going on. I am still so upset I am shaking and I never thought Target.com would ever put a loyal customer through what I was put through today. How could I ever order anything from Target.com again if they are going to put a customer through the mill every time the customer receives a damaged product. How simple it would have been to simply replace the three small items costing a total of around $7.00 Shame on you Target.com for treating a disabled Veteran and loyal customer so poorly and I am really ashamed of you."

2017-07-18

Will never do business with Target again

"Absolute worse customer service ever an honest mistake cost me $175.00 and I was told the machine makes the decision and that is the final say WTH"

2017-06-19

Awesome online customer service!

"I recently ordered a bathing suit from Target and received the item in a few days, no problems. But then, I received a duplicate shipment a couple days later (today). I was ready to tangle with customer service to see what I should do about this lest I be charged twice, when I saw there was an "online chat" option available. I was SUPER skeptical, but decided to try it anyway - I *immediately* got a response and quickly and smoothly got all of my questions answered. I was surprised and impressed! Thanks!!"

2017-06-16

I don't get it. It exploded the moment I received it. You guys have to pay for the damage. My entire family was murdered.

"LOSERS. I HATE YOU NUBS. DIE"

2017-06-16

I still can't believe what just happened

"I wanted to purchase a cell phone, pretty old model and was happy to find it on Target website since I thought it was a reliable store. So I purchased the phone online with debit card. They took money immediately from my card. Next morning I'm getting an email that my order was canceled. I chat with them, I call them. After quite a few transferring of my calls and saying over and over again all my info, this is what I get: the system couldn't process your order, go ahead to shop in store. I: this item is not available in store, only on-line. Respond: look for the similar item. I: I want exactly that item, it is still available on your website, I have money on my card, so why can't I get it??? Respond: I have no further information to provide to you. HOW IS THAT???????? I don't think I have been ever treated as bad as today!!!!!!"

2017-06-07

Superb Packing and Delivery

"Every package, that was delivered in two days, was wrapped and taped for protection. I was amazed at how the liquids were taped, not only over the top, but around the cap so they wouldn't spill. They also had bubble wrapped and taped that around each bottle. I never have had dish soap wrapped like this before. I was impressed.

I had some expired cards that I couldn't get information on when I called. Within minutes, I was transferred to a customer rep. Even though one of them only had 4 cents on it, she re-activated it. On this note, Target is the only web site that lets a customer use more than one gift cards when checking out. I used four with no problems.

They, now, have it set up where I can get their brand kitty litter sent each month with a 5% discount and shipped free! I might add, it's the best I have ever bought from anywhere. You can't beat getting your monthly needs sent to your home on subscription or through buying around $49 for free shipping.

I have become a fan again. From now on, I am doing my ordering online, saving money on shipping and products I need monthly. It's a win win situation all around.

Thank you, Target.

Poor customer relations

"After the last time I shopped at Target I said I would not go back. I had Target Coupons that they said I could not use. Quit sending me coupons then. It was frustrating. Today I stopped to get Groceries for the big weekend. I really like their mustard potato salad so I decided to go to Target again.. Check out at the Self Check - No one there and this sweet little lady wanted to help me find the Bar Code and put things in the bag. I know how to find the bar code and I like to pack my own groceries according to where I will put them.. I like paper and she kept putting them in plastic. Get all done and my receipt did not print any prices or total. Sweet little lady said "oh you know how much you paid" I like to check my register tape. I asked for the manager. His attitude "You will have to deal with it". Thank you I will not have to deal with it. I do not have to shop at Target . I have been shopping at Target Roseville since it opened in the 1960's. Target just keeps getting worse. Clerks are craby, keep discontinuing products, oh and you should have seen the corn on the cob. It was gross. Could not find half the stuff I needed.

2017-05-25

"Clean site. Will buy something next year."

2017-05-25

"Except for the one missing item, I am very pleased."

2017-05-25

"Love the concept since I love to rearrange my living room regularly. This would make it easier and less back breaking."

2017-05-25

"My experience was amazing, it always is!"

2017-05-22

unsatisfactory

"I will be closing my account as soon as I receive my refund for this item that I was charged for and never received. I will also never order from Target again because of the the rude email demanding I pick up my order only a day after receiving a notice that the item arrived in the store, or my order would be canceled. I will also be avoiding shopping at Target in the future."

2017-05-15

Do NOT get the target red card

"The target red card is the worst credit card that I have ever had. I thought that it was good to sign up for it as I buy groceries from there frequently. However, the website logins rarely work and customer service is of little help when it comes to resolving the issue quickly. Also when I couldn't get into my account to make a payment, instead of figuring out if my account was compromised, they repeated treated me as though my intention was to not make a payment. They company should do a better job treating their customers more like customers and less like thieves. DO NOT GET THE TARGET RED CARD.

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.