• TapeandMedia.co

• Phone: 877-938-0901
    • Customer Support: 877-938-0901
    • Business Hours: 8:00 am - 5pm Central Time Monday-Friday
    • Fax: 512-448-0708

"My Sony HandyCam stopped recognizing ANY mini dvd that I purchased at the store. Finally, I chatted online with a Sony rep who told me that I had to purchase a certain dvd for my model to recognize the disc, DMW30. This is nowhere on the labels of the discs available at the store. I searched online and found that tapeandmedia.com had these in stock and they were a very reasonable price! At first, I was skeptical to make a purchase from an unknown site. But, they delivered!! Now, I am back to recording all the special moments of my two boys, ages 4 and 6! And, I will definately place another order. "

"easy ordering and prompt delivery"

"Quick delivery and quality products.
Cant ask for more.

"I have been a customer of Tape and Media for about 10 yrs. They ship incredibly fast. Prices and quality are great."

"I had a great experience. I ordered late on a Friday afternoon, used Chat to confirm where these items would ship from. Using that info, I knew that UPS Ground would get them to me when I wanted them. Monday morning I got a confirmation e-mail letting me know how to track my package and about a minute later the box showed up! These are exactly the same tapes I've been quoted by other resellers for almost twice the price. If you're wavering about buying your own tapes, do it and use this link to print your own labels:http://www.mytapelabels.com/index2.html

After buying label stock these tapes were still about 40% cheaper than my normal place.

"Tape and Media is very professional and delivers its products promptly."

"This is an outstanding company. An amazing inventory, fast shipping, and excellent communication.
Shop here with confidence!

"Very reliable website. I have used them several times to get tapes for my camcorder when local stores did not have. Reasonable prices and ships quickly. I would highly recommend TapeandMedia.Com. "

"I go to tapeandmedia.com for all my tape and disc needs. The prices are great and the delivery is lightning fast."

"Product was exact what was expected."

"Excellent service and response to my order. I appreciate a company that is timely in a professional manner. I will be using you from now on.

David Sheriff

"Excellent. Very friendly and professional."

"My experience was excellent. Good price and fast delivery."

"It is always easy ordering online with TapeandMedia.com, I always find what I am looking for, even some hard to find items. And I always receive my order on time...as promised. "

"Always have great products and pricing...."

Share TapeandMedia.com's store rating

TapeandMedia.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TapeandMedia.com is not a merchant member
TapeandMedia.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!