Stores > Tape 4 Backup

• Address: 3984 Washington Blvd #503 Fremont CA
    • Contact: jessica@tape4backup.com
    • Phone: 1-888-491-4949
    • Customer Support: 1-888-491-4949
    • Business Hours: 5:00am to 5:00pm (Pacific)
    • Fax: 1-888-449-5050

2016-06-28

change to the web interface order process

"I ordered tapes about 3 months ago. I included labels and they were installed on the tapes.
This time I ordered tapes. I included labels, and then had to order Barcode Label Installation. I did not see any comment anywhere indicating I needed to order BC-Install to have the labels applied/stuck-to the tapes. If there is not a comment on the labels stating you need to order BC-Install to have them applied to the tapes, that would be helpful.

2016-06-27

No Product Yet

"Have used Tape 4 Backup many times and have no complaints. Ask me in a day or 2. I'm sure the order will arrive and be perfect."

2016-05-19

Have not received delivery yet.

"It has been a week and no delivery yet???

Further checking I learned that the tapes are to be delivered Friday (today is Thursday) and that they tried to contact me and the answering person never forwarded the message to me.

This review was modified by john_archer-62525 on May 19 2016 11:37:55 AM

2016-05-11

Great service

"Had just what we needed and delivered quickly."

2016-05-10

Tapes 4 Me

"Quick efficient service. My order arrived on time as promised. The prices are excellent."

2016-05-09

No Hassles!!!

"We've ordered from Tape 4 Backup twice now, and both times the product has arrived quickly and in good condition. The product we ordered is what arrives, and it works like it's supposed to. The way business should be done...with efficiency and integrity."

2016-04-15

"Was easy to order and was delivered on time."

2016-03-24

MEETS NEEDS

"This is one of the few places I could find the appropriate backup tapes we need for our system. Ordered part# 11737-B, 4mm DDS-3 backup tapes. The product arrived in a few days and it works as it should, no complaints. "

2016-03-21

Quick Service!

"Thanks for the quick service and prompt delivery!"

2016-03-16

Good

"Tapes all came with no issue, several hundred ordered at this point, and I particularly like the tape bar code ordering options/input on the website."

2016-03-11

Great Price Fast Delivery

"The price was very competitive. Tapes were the real deal, not knockoffs and were delivered in a couple of days as requested. Will purchase here again if the necessity arises.

2016-02-25

Late delivery

"I not getting any response from your side,
Late delivery

2016-02-23

Hmmm

"The order online said it was waiting to be shipped. So I tried to call and it went was odd. The service person kind of laughed at me. I was hearing it everyday from my bosses "WHERE ARE THOSE TAPES?" and I had nothing to tell them. They actually had been shipped but the order system on the website did not get updated. I lost some credibility with my superiors and I can't use this supplier again."

2016-02-17

did not send correct items but have been contacted for correction

"did not send items ordered and listed on packing slip. Sent unacceptable brand that will not work. Did not answer phone nor message. Answered email I sent. Response seemed slow to me but they indicated they were off for Holiday. Their cost is higher than other vendors but the warranty they state would compensate for higher price and if I have to use warranty and they honor what they have indicated to me, I will have to change this to 5 star. Wrong part but replaced is of very little meaning compare to warranty and peace of mind about a backup tape."

This review was modified by m-12786 on February 18 2016 07:35:53 AM

2016-02-13

Great Service

"Looked for a supplier that was quick & reliable & found it at your business"

Share Tape 4 Backup's store rating

Tape 4 Backup is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tape 4 Backup is a merchant member
Tape 4 Backup participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.