Stores > Tape 4 Backup

• Address: 3984 Washington Blvd #503 Fremont CA
    • Contact: jessica@tape4backup.com
    • Phone: 1-888-491-4949
    • Customer Support: 1-888-491-4949
    • Business Hours: 5:00am to 5:00pm (Pacific)
    • Fax: 1-888-449-5050

2016-11-03

Fast, efficient shipping every time!

"I ordered a bit late in the day and didn't think my order would be processed and shipped; I was wrong! I received my order the very next day! Great prices and great service. "

2016-11-03

"Very happy with service and speed of delivery."

2016-10-25

"Love the past history to order from. "

2016-09-30

Great company.

"I have been purchasing tapes from Tape 4 Backup for a long time. Their prices are great and the products ship quickly. I have never had a problem. "

2016-09-21

Tapes at a Great Price

"Cannot beat the prices. I will definitely return for future orders."

2016-09-09

Good Product Good Price

"These work the same as the Dell RD1000 drives. Fast delivery for the product you needed at a good price. What else can you ask for."

2016-08-27

Tape 4 Backup an easy ride

"LTO-7 tape was the exact type recommended for the drive I have. The price was the best I'd seen. Delivery was a bit faster than expected (August 23,2016 in the afternoon from Aug 19 order place,ment). All arrived in good order. I appreciated the call back to confirm the order. I'll be back for more in the near future. All the best."

2016-08-09

Prompt and Fast

"Excellent service. Easy to use website.
Consistently excellent.

2016-08-01

Great service

"Got the tapes in short order. Pleased with the turnaround. "

2016-06-28

change to the web interface order process

"I ordered tapes about 3 months ago. I included labels and they were installed on the tapes.
This time I ordered tapes. I included labels, and then had to order Barcode Label Installation. I did not see any comment anywhere indicating I needed to order BC-Install to have the labels applied/stuck-to the tapes. If there is not a comment on the labels stating you need to order BC-Install to have them applied to the tapes, that would be helpful.

2016-06-27

No Product Yet

"Have used Tape 4 Backup many times and have no complaints. Ask me in a day or 2. I'm sure the order will arrive and be perfect."

2016-05-19

Have not received delivery yet.

"It has been a week and no delivery yet???

Further checking I learned that the tapes are to be delivered Friday (today is Thursday) and that they tried to contact me and the answering person never forwarded the message to me.

This review was modified by john_archer-62525 on May 19 2016 11:37:55 AM

2016-05-11

Great service

"Had just what we needed and delivered quickly."

2016-05-10

Tapes 4 Me

"Quick efficient service. My order arrived on time as promised. The prices are excellent."

2016-05-09

No Hassles!!!

"We've ordered from Tape 4 Backup twice now, and both times the product has arrived quickly and in good condition. The product we ordered is what arrives, and it works like it's supposed to. The way business should be done...with efficiency and integrity."

Share Tape 4 Backup's store rating

Tape 4 Backup is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tape 4 Backup is a merchant member
Tape 4 Backup participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.