"I ordered products from this company online. I paid for 2 products and my money was taken. I got an email from PayPal saying that they could only ship half of the order and that they would refund my PayPal account. I was not given the option to cancel the order, although the representative lied and said they sent an email offering that option. I have the technical knowledge to know whether I was sent an email. The money refunded to PayPal is not available for 3-4 business days. Now I am forced to purchase the product from another source and pay shipping again. I tried to contact the company, but their customer service phone number only provides a recording saying "leave a message" and wait 48 hours for a response. Alternatively, they force their customers to submit a "ticket" online and wait 48 hours for a response. I found the phone number for the company via WHOIS and called. I spoke to a rep named Ian who would not cooperate with me and refused to connect me with a supervisor. He promised initially that he would help me, but all he did is argue with me. Completely frustrated, I hung up to register this complaint. ProbDate: 11/1; PurchDate: 10/31; Order#: 100025507; PmtAmt: $52.96; PmtMeth: PayPal"

Tanning Lotion Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tanning Lotion Supply is not a merchant member
Tanning Lotion Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!