TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

"The jewelry I have ordered from Tanga has been awesome - it has exceeded my expectations. I had a problem with one item I ordered, and my payment was refunded within 24 hours of my email to customer service. I will not hesistate to order from Tanga again, and will recommend the company to my friends."

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2015

“Hi yoyo2,

Thanks so much for the feedback! We're so glad you're happy with your purchase!

Thanks,
TangaKrista”

"We ordered an iPhone 5 Otterbox case & was sent the wrong one in error. After notifying Tanga of the mistake, they were extremely quick w their email response & refunded our money immediately. I've bought from them several times & have always been pleased their prices & products, but now I can also say their customer service rocks as well!!! Love this company & their professional staff!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-19-2015

“Great news, countrybunny3!

We are always glad to hear when we've made a customer happy!

Thanks for being such a loyal Tanga Cusotmer!

-TangaKrista”

"I get a little frusterated when I click on an item in an email and it takes me t the home page and then I have to search for the item i was interested in. why not conect it to each item?

"Its very good product
And i am very happy its perfectly fit to me

“Yay Prasanthi!

We love when our customers are happy!

-TangaKrista”

"Great products, i have bought several and they arrive in good condition, new and working. High end stuff, really low prices. Not sure how they are doing it. I figure they must work for a shipping company or something and that's how they make their money. Fast shipping service for the items ready to ship. I've been pleasantly surprised and ordered several times.

Yay I am not going to pay full price for the items Tanga sells ever again!

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Thanks for letting us know, Janaque! We're like magicians - we can't give away all of our secrets :) We're so happy you're happy!

-TangaKrista”

"Great business transaction, fast shipping. Item as described and the price was unbeatable."

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Thanks for sharing, c_seeburger!

We're glad you had a great experience!

TangaKrista”

"So far so good. Order arrived in very good time and product as good, or better than advertised. Very pleased so far. Nice mix of products at very good prices."

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Great news, BOSFLASH! We're glad you like it!

Thanks!
TangaKrista”

"I had a great experience with Tanga! The ordering process was a breeze. The prices are awesome with some of the best on the web. They had exactly what I was looking for. My order was shipped right out and I had my order in under a week."

“Hi Leslieogg,

We're so glad you had such a great experience! Thanks for letting us know!

-TangaKrista”

"Always a pleasurable experience !!!!"

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Outstanding badboyjc69! We're always glad to hear that you've had a good experience!

-TangaKrista”

"I have been nothing but pleased quality beautiful will continue to order and recommend "

“Yay, thanks charlenetwomey!

We love when you're happy and we love it even more when you tell your friends about us!

Thanks for being a loyal Tanga customer!

-TangaKrista”

"Tanga has always been fantastic at what they do because they stay focused on it. There's no misleading ads, no confusing gimmicks, no scams - just great deals on whatever they happen to have in stock at the time."

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Thanks for the kudos, flare576!

We love customer feedback! Keep checking the site for more of the great deals you love!

-TangaKrista”

"You guys rock! Just discovered ordering from Tanga and was astounded to receive the printer I ordered in a record time at a record price! Love, Love, Love it!"

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Awesome news, furnoandson!! Always good to hear :)

Virginia

"I actually decided to send Tanga a text today thanking them for being such a great company. I have yet to be disappointed with any order I have placed with them. I did this just because not too many people do this when everything is great. So, Kudos to The Tanga Team!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-14-2015

“Hi kbrydge,

We love hearing from our happy customers! Thanks so much for ordering from us and for letting us know you're satisfied!

-TangaKrista”

"I am dealing with pretty horrible customer service with Tanga right now. I ordered a tea pot that was advertised by Tanga to be stovetop safe. Upon receipt of the item, the box has a warning that it is NOT stovetop safe. Tanga sold it so they should know that, right? Not so, as they keep asking me to PROVE it by sending a photo of the box, which I have now done 3 times. They continue to respond that they have not received the photo, which could be something going on on their servers since I am getting copies of what I am sending. But the point is really that a company selling something should have their own photo of the box they are selling. This is becoming a big waste of my time, and it concerns me about their claim of customers being treated as family. I wonder how they treat their families.

You will see the reply below, which is great positive PR. The truth is I've sent the photo 3 times now, and it shouldn't be an issue anyway, since they should know what their product that they are selling looks like. This kind of public response should concern anyone about the credibility of Tanga's "Customer Service". It's more like great self-promotion, not customer service. I'm still waiting for them to give me one of their solutions.

A manager finally asked for the photo which I sent yet again (4th time), and as you can see by their promotional reply below, they say they are refunding me for the incorrect advertising of the product. So it appears they may indeed take care of your issue, but only after quite an ordeal (4 photos sent). And of course it still makes sense that a company selling a product would have an example of what it looks like, instead of requiring a customer send a photo of the product to them. Tanga, how is it that you can sell a product and not know what it looks like?

modified review Rep reply posted May-13-2015

“Hi Magnetmaster,

I'm so sorry to hear about this product being less than satisfactory. We would be more than happy to assist you! I see that we've responded requesting a few things from you, we'd love to hear back! We'd love to get the photos so that we can update the site if needed.

There are several options that we can do to make this right for you, as soon as we hear back we'll offer those to you and make sure that we can get that all taken care of for you. We appreciate all of your feedback and patience in the matter.

Please let us know if there is more we can do for you!

Thanks,

TangaKrista

Customer Service Manager

Hi again, Manetmaster:

It looks like we refunded you for the item and made sure to update the website with correct information. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

-TangaKrista”

"I had a very bad experience with Tanga. I ordered a Macbook Air from them. It was advertised that it came with a $99 computer carry bag. I received the computer, but did not receive the bag. When I notified them to that fact, I was told they could either refund me $20 (?) or return the computer. Obviously neither of those things made sense under the circumstances. I kept at them, saying I wanted the bag. The bad thing was that for weeks afterward they continued to advertise the bag with the computer on their site. I must have written them 10 messages over the next month (which isn't easy, because you cannot get in touch with their customer service directly). I kept getting all sorts of excuses from various people (all with names which were not one of the "22 employees" that they claim comprise their "small" business. I had so much trouble getting the bag, which I did finally get, it made me not want to deal with them ever again. Worst of all, they brag about their customer service and how as a small company, they have such great personal service. What I found is that all of that is just BS to get you to buy from them, and their customer service needs a lot of work. And it needs to be easier to access."

modified review Rep reply posted May-13-2015

“Hi foxhanger,

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment.

I see that since you have received replies to all of your emails, and received the item that you were missing.

We are looking into the issue to make sure that this does not happen again. We really appreciate all of your correspondence with us, we love to hear from our customers on any ways that we can improve! The best way to reach out to customer service is through our support page: https://www.tanga.com/support.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with!

Thank you so much for being a loyal Tanga customer.

TangaKrista
Customer Service Manager”

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.