TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10

"I LOVE tanga, I recently made a purchase and had a problem with an item. The return/refund process took minutes to get resolved, MINUTES! Unbelievably happy with tanga!"

"Tanga is an excellent site to shop from. My only regret is I let some things get away from me because I am a procrastinator!"

"Great items to choose from. Everything comes fast and accurate."

"Well Tanga requested a review before I even got the item. I suggest giving ample time before requesting a review. That being said, the initial purchase experience went very smoothly."

"I love this site!

I love that they have daily deals

Most of what they have is something I want to buy even if I don't have any money to spend I still love looking to see what they have everyday :D

"Love the slippers--just wish I'd ordered 2 pair instead of one. I received them on 09/11/14 and had ordered them on 09/07/14--that's quick!"

""love you to the moon & back" necklaces are adorable. I know my girls will love them!"

"Great prices. Great products. Great service. Great delivery time. What's more to say. Truly a great shopping experience!"

"I have shopped at Tanga numerous times and every single time has been a pleasure. Tanga is my number one source of online purchases and has a strong contention to stay that way. I have had a few problems with damaged merchandise (likely due to shipping) and the staff at Tanga has not only been helpful and more than willing to help, they are simply friendly and easy to talk to as well. I seriously wish all retail online stores would take notes on what Tanga does to stand out from the competition. If I could give them 10 stars, I would. I normally won't even take the time to write a review, but they are absolutely worthy of positive feedback. Keep up the great work Tanga!"

"Tanga has such a variety and great deals I find myself on their site almost daily. Customer service has been great when I had a question about a product prior to ordering and also letting me know when there was a delay in shipping me something (I didn't even realize it was delayed). My most recent purchase was a pair of shoes that I already owned - at a much higher price and different color. I only wish I had seen them on Tanga first! I tell my coworkers all the time, "oh, I ordered it from Tanga." "It" being any number of things! Love, love, love!"

"I recently purchased from Tanga's web site. The items on the web site were well laid out as well as reasonably priced. I will keep checking this site for useful products."

"This was my first time ordering from the Tanga site and from the Tanga company. I was really impressed with the good offered. I am also impressed with how quickly part of my order came..I am still waiting, however for the rest of the order to show up."

"I purchaced the security cameras for my home, looks better than the picture, and received in less than 10 as quoted.
Great job and very happy with my product.

"I've purchased a few items off of Tanga in the past. You can really tell that there's an actual group of happy, dedicated people running this outfit. By no fault of Tanga's, one of the products I purchased did not come with instructions. After I emailed them to get instructions, TangaRicky sent me an explanation (instructions didn't exist), but sent me a Youtube video offering a walk-though of how to put together my purchase. Who does that? The answer: Nobody but Tanga! "

"The deals at Tanga are great! I am a first-time Tanga user and hope to continue checking out their deals."

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.