TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10

"I ordered two rings on 11/28 with expected delivery between 12/4 and 12/11. I emailed the company on 12/9 because the package didn't show shipped. I received a reply that it had shipped. It's now 12/16 and I don't have my merchandise and the package still hasn't shipped. I emailed yesterday and then this morning. I received an email saying they credited my card but what does that mean? Did they cancel my order??? So disappointed because I was so excited about the items I ordered."

“Hello Pinkpaige1,

I am very sorry for any inconvenience. The delivery times will vary for each product, as many of our items come from a different warehouses. Unfortunately, there was a delay on two of the items ordered. :(

I see you did contact our customer service department and a representative issued a partial refund for the delay. You should be receiving a confirmation email shortly.

Your order was shipped today and it will still arrive in time for the holiday.

If there is anything else we could assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. We would be more than happy to help!

Customer Service Manager”

"I ordered this watch and got it 4 days later. It looked better then in the picture I Just loved it. I already got a lot of compliments on it. A friend wanted to order one but when I checked one week later I was sorry to see it was all sold out, I would have loved to get one more for my friend as a present. "

"I love, love, love this company. Practically every day I find something else to order, and most items are free shipping. So happy with my purchases so far. Can't wait to receive my recent orders. I even tried a mystery box, they call tanga trash. I know it will be good stuff at a rediculously cheap price too. Keep up the great job!"

"Ordered what was advertised as a Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 Active phone. What we received was a used/reconditioned phone that was deliberately made to look new in the retail packaging. It included a non - Samsung third party battery and replaced non-Samsung front glass. When we contacted Tanga all they said was sorry and return it. The phone is still being advertised on their website as "Brand New in Retail Packaging". Have also filled a complaint with the USPS since they used them to mail it as well as our States AG's Office. "

“Hello Rob_Austin,

I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us. We are very sorry for any inconvenience!

We have recently sold out of these phones and have had no other complaints of this not arriving brand new. However, we are looking further into the issue.

A return label was issued for you to use to send the device back to us. We would be more than happy to help you get your full refund, but I am not seeing it has been returned yet.

If you need further assistance, please contact customer service and we would be more than happy to help.

Thanks,
Customer Service Manager”

"Very slow shipping. I have items that I paid for over 3 weeks ago that have never shipped yet. I would not recommend buying from your company to anyone else. "

“Hello dt5907,

Thank you for contacting us! I am very sorry for any inconvenience.

We recently sent out an email informing you of the delayed items with an anticipated shipping date.

I'm not seeing you have written in to customer service yet, but a representative has sent you an email with more information regarding this order.

If you need further assistance, we will be here to help.

Customer Service Manager”

"Unbelievable deals on Tanga. Great experience and will continue to shop on this site instead of in stores. Quality of products,shipping and overall experience 11 stars out of 10! That Good!"

"Excellent transaction....service desk was very helpful...quick shipment!"

"I think this corp is in the business of bait and switch, or at he very least misrepresentation of product. They have beautiful pics and descriptions and I believe their original prices are inflated 1000%. The slash mark through is a ruse for you to believe you are really getting a good deal. I will never do business with them again!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-12-2014

“Hello mfo1807,

We are so sorry you feel this way!

I don't see that you have contacted our customer service department yet, but we would be more than happy to help make it right. A representative has sent you an email with some information, so please keep an eye out for that in a separate email.

Customer Service Manager”

"Great products, great prices!!! Those are 2 great things...but what really makes this company stand out is their EXCELLENT customer service. I actually emailed a real person! (Tanga Laura). She went above and beyond to personally assist me with my many questions! If everyone is like her, their customer service will continue to be great! As a consumer, working in the customer service arena myself, excellent customer service is greatly appreciated and a welcomed blessing!!! Thanks Tanga..keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!!!"

"Excellent customer service. Exceptionally responsive when addressing a problem not of their fault. "

"Pros: Great prices, Thats It!!!!
Cons: Service ! you cannot talk to them, Order has taken 2 weeks and still only got 1 tracking number, and the number doesnt even work. I have no idea about the other items except that I did order them. I still have no idea where any of my purchase is.. Its sad

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-10-2014

“Hello jbowerman1,

I'm very sorry for all the trouble you've experienced, and thank you for taking the time to contact us.

We do ask that you allow 5-10 business days for your order to be shipped. A couple of the items do look like they are delayed, however part of your order has shipped and is in transit. Tracking may take 24-48 hours to start showing movement.

A representative has emailed you with more information regarding your order and if you need further assistance we will be here to help!

I'm very sorry again and appreciate you shopping with us.

Thanks,
Customer Service Manager”

"Ordered a pair of rings. Received the first one about 17 days after placing the order. I haven't received the second ring yet and its been 27 days so far. I e-mailed customer service and they said the ring was on back-order and it was shipped recently (that was about 7 days ago). still nothing and no communication from them about the delay, unless I initiate the communication."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-10-2014

“Hello hoangtri1,

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us! I am terribly sorry you are still waiting for your item.

I do see it was delayed, however it has shipped and your tracking should be updated in the next 24-48 hours. You should have received an email with your tracking number, but a representative has sent you an email with this information for your reference.

I'm so sorry again for the trouble, and appreciate you shopping with us. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Customer Service Manager”

"Very easy to use. Great customer service. I had to return an item and it was extremely fast on the refund. I love checking out all the products every week. I have purchased several items and will continue to do so. Thanks Tanga!"

"I LOVE Tanga!! They find great deals on items people actually want. Granted, they are a little slower getting items shipped because of a small staff but it is a worthwhile trade-off. You guys rock and I will continue to shop your site!"

"Hi I ordered 2 rings from Tanga on the 28th of November and 8 days later now my items are still being processed and not shipped. They were supposedly in stock so I don't know why the wait. Will not order from them again.

Update: Tanga emailed me and apologized for the delay and offered to cancel my order if I wanted to. I agreed to do that.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-08-2014

“Hello Snake111,

I appreciate you reaching out to us about the issue and and so sorry for any inconvenience!

We ask that you allow 5 - 10 business days (basically 2 weeks not counting Saturday and Sunday, or Holidays) to do so. Most of our orders are in transit in 5 business days or less.

I see a representative emailed you earlier today, so please keep an eye out for that. Should you need anything further, our representatives will be more than happy to help assist!

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.