Stores > Tanga

• Customer Support: 1-888-391-7968
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM MST

2017-01-11

Terrible responsiveness

"Bought something I need to return. Phone number has a message that they'll get back to you in 48 hours. Sent a text as that indicated a 24 hour response. Got a response within 24 hours asking why i needed to return the item. I responded that I no longer needed the item. It took the rep 18 hours to respond to that text and apparently they misunderstood the text to mean I no longer needed to return the item. I'll be sending the item back tomorrow but I have no idea if a return authorization is required and the item needs to be returned within 15 days. Doesn't help when I request assistance on day 11 and it takes 4 days to get a response. Will not buy from here again."

This review was modified by christinabriggs on January 13 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-01-10

Not New as Adverstised

"I ordered a router that in the description specifically states "Brand New". What I received is not new but clearly a return or refurb based on packaging and fingerprints all over the router. First experience with Tanga and likely the last."

This review was modified by mdkingof2jkings on January 12 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-01-05

Received DUSTY USED Item Described as BRAND NEW!

"I ordered two "BRAND NEW" Asus TM-AC1900 wireless routers from Tanga. They arrived strapped together in nothing more than their retail packaging. The boxes were beaten up and torn in shipping, making them unacceptable to give as gifts and increasing the likelihood of shipping damage. I haven't tested the routers yet to know if they work.

To add insult to injury, one of the routers is covered in a thick layer of dust, indicating to me that it is not new. Tanga flat out lied with its description of "brand new." This is unbelievable and unacceptable for any online merchant.

I will never buy anything else from Tanga. I might as well shop at a garage sale.

2017-01-04

They Need To Put The Customer In Customer Service

"I am very dissatisfied and disappointed with this company/organization. I ordered 2 quantities of socks on 12/4/16 with a delivery date prior to or by 12/24. On 12/16 I receive an email that my order has shipped, however all is shows is a shipping date of 8/16/16. Having previously worked in shipping I knew this was the shipping label info entered by the shipping company but not yet scanned by FedEx, however. my shipment remained in that same status for the next 18 days. So obviously my order was not received in time for Christmas. While disappointed I am ok as long as I get my order. Again I check on 1/3/17 and text the company, since they do not allow you to call them. On 1/4/17 I receive a reply that there is movement on my order. Well when I track my shipment indeed it shows movement and that it will be delivered on 1/7/16 in Naples, FL. The problem? I LIVE in DALLAS, TX AND MY ORDER CLEARLY SHOWS MY CORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS. NO I DO NOT WANT A $5 GIFT CERTIFICATE!!! WHY WOULD I PLACE ANOTHER ORDER WHEN YOU CANNOT GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME?

This review was modified by drknstrmy on January 04 2017 12:11:31 PM

2017-01-03

The Best Customer Care Anywhere

"The combined efforts of TangaKrista (Customer Support) and TangaJeremy (CEO) went beyond all expectations of customer care, customer service, and attention to detail. When I received a carrying pouch that missing essential pieces I took the time to send a feedback note to Customer Support. That paired with a request for feedback from the CEO resulted an awesome experience. I am very impressed with the dedication from the people at Tanga. They truly want to leave you with a positive shopping experience. Thank you again."

This review was modified by DeLlayne on January 03 2017 01:57:08 PM

A rep from Tanga, TangaMonkey, has responded

“Thank you so much for the feeback! While we're sorry you experienced an issue in the first place, we're so glad we were able to help get this fixed for you!

-TangaKrista”

2016-12-30

Great Shopping and Prices

"I always find something, on Tanga, when I shop ! Their prices are as great as their products. ! I am so glad I found this site. I found it searching the web. I have recommended it to many of my friends.
It is easy to browse their site.
I chose to write this review to let people know how great this site is.

A rep from Tanga, TangaMonkey, has responded

“Thank you so much for the feedback! We're so glad you've been able to find some great deals and look forward to bringing you more in 2017! ”

2016-12-29

Great and fast customer service!!

"I have bought a couple of times including jewelry athat great (low) prices and the quality is better than I expected. The customer service team is awesome!! Whenever I have a question or a problem with my order they help me to solve my problem or answer my question fast enough to keep me happy and wanting to return to the site to buy more stuff.
Thank you Tanga team keep up the good job!!!

This review was modified by Normalet4 on December 29 2016 06:12:24 PM

A rep from Tanga, TangaMonkey, has responded

“Thanks so much for letting us know how pleased you are :)”

2016-12-29

Amazing customer service from Krista!!

"We ordered an iPad for my son with autism & it arrived shattered. She immediately worked to solve the issue & while we had some snags she was super sweet, professional & AWESOME the whole time!! Thank you Krista for working hard for us!!"

A rep from Tanga, TangaMonkey, has responded

“Hi there - We are sorry you experienced an issue with the item but are glad to hear we were able to get that resolved for you! Happy New Year! ”

2016-12-29

Worst company I have ever dealt with

"I ordered socks on December 11th, and they just shipped, however they shipped a random package and gave me the tracking number. Still no contact from customer service. Buyer beware, making a purchase wit has this company is risky........"

A rep from Tanga, TangaMonkey, has responded

“Hi there - I am so sorry to hear about this experience! I do see that the socks are due to arrive on the 3rd. We will also make sure someone reaches out in email to make sure you're taken care of. Thank you for letting us know - we are always looking for ways to improve! ”

LIES - ALL LIES

"DO NOT BUY FROM TANGA - I ordered socks for my son and son-in-law for Christmas. Shipping said it would be here in time. Low and behold it wasn't. After being asked by Tanga that they would cancel and refund my order, which I was fine with, they send another email saying, they can't because it is already shipped. THEY LIED. I received the tracking information and they gave me incorrect information. Even after sending proof from Fed Ex of information, they still refused to accept responsibility for their error. They refused to work with me. Were willing to offer me a $5 coupon for my inconvenience when I called them out on their error. My product was to be received before Christmas, it is now not set to deliver until January 6, 2017. NEVER USE TANGA - "

This review was modified by CJA1962 on January 04 2017 01:59:25 PM

A rep from Tanga, TangaMonkey, has responded

“Hi there - I'm so sorry to hear this! I've just reached out to you to get this resolved. We are sorry about this and do appreciate the feedback!”

2016-12-27

"I have shopped several times with Tanga. I can't recall any complaints. My only reservation is I am uncertain whether indeed I am paying the best price (lowest). Sometimes I feel I might be just buying frivolous items. If i purchased on more ocassions I would respond in a clearer way. Thank ou"

2016-12-27

Tanga Never Dissapointed Me!!

"These guys know how a good business should operate! That's right I said it!"

A rep from Tanga, TangaMonkey, has responded

“Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know! We really appreciate it! ”

2016-12-27

"Never a problem with tanga"

2016-12-27

"You guys are wonderful and I love supporting the small business. Thank you very much.

2016-12-27

2nd purchase in 2 weeks...nuff said!

"Great job...great prices!"

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,451 merchant members.