TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10

"When I first found Tanga. I thought I had found a good website for online shopping. But I am very dissatisfied with my order.
The item delivered was completely different than what was ordered. The website clearly had 1 x 2-Pack Jaipur By Boucheron for Men EDT - 1.7oz but when I received my order, it was only 0.15 oz . I really can't understand how can you describe your product wrong. I was about to gift it someone. And after all those waiting hours, all I got was a sample product.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-26-2015

“Hello nisha_sah,

I'm very sorry to hear you received the incorrect set of perfume! I understand how frustrating that is. :( We would be more than happy to help you get your full refund for these items. Our cutomer service department has recently been in touch with you with more information, so please keep an eye out for that in your email. We will be looking forward to your reply!

Thanks,
Customer Service Manager”

"Tanga makes me smile! Yes, really and truly. I love getting deals and I love small companies and I love that Tanga let's you know they appreciate your business and I love unique items.
Plus! I ordered an item on the 19th and it was delivered on the 22nd!

"I never use online discount stores but I found this one through retailmenot.com. I am very pleased and will absolutely shop at Tanga again!"

"Fast shipping and very interesting mix of inventory. THey ship fast."

"I love Tanga! I have bought several things for gifts and myself.
The prices are great, and I love getting email alerts daily.

"I love this company. They communicate quickly and have cool products"

"Excellent customer service! Tracking information indicated that my order from LOLshirts.com was returned to sender. I inquired with Tanga and within hours they refunded my money, even if my order was still somewhere in the postal system. I ended up receiving my order several days later and Tanga let me keep that order for free. Can't ask for better, friendlier or faster service. Best experience I have had with an online company."

"I initially liked this website, it's prices and it's products but the processing time takes way too long and with some of the products I don't think I'm saving as much money as the website says. I ordered bras almost two weeks ago that haven't been processed yet and I just recieved the Tanga Trash order that i was highly anticipating and it was really trash. Maybe it was my fault for expecting more."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-21-2015

“Hello GDieuveil1,

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience. I checked on your order for the bras and see they've been sent to the fulfillment warehouse and will be shipped out today and you should receive tracking information in a separate email by tomorrow.

We ask you allow 5 - 10 business days (basically 2 weeks not counting Saturday and Sunday, or Holidays) to ship your order. Our goal at Tanga is to get the best deals we can find, and sometimes that means shipping can take a little longer than other sites.

When you order our Tanga Trash, you will receive some very cool stuff, some mediocre stuff and some not so hot stuff (thus, the name Tanga Trash.) This is non returnable, however I hate to hear you're unhappy with it. :(

You are welcome to contact our customer service department and we'd be more than happy to help make it right! You will want to visit the link below:

Thanks,
Customer Service Manager”

"Order 3 pairs of fleece-legging and two of it came with a little holes. Wrote an email to Tanga and they were quick to respond and help with the problem. I don't mind purchasing again from Tanga. "

"What an incredible web site with diverse and appealing offerings.
They back up that offering with wonderful customer service support.
Tanga Laura consistently meets and exceeds customer needs.
Tanga products are, without exception, the most diverse and fairly priced of any retailer on line....bar none.
The term "Legendary Customer service and Product Offerings" is the term that best describes their organization

"Still waiting for my replacement item after the wrong one was sent but if it arrives as expected with no further issues then I will continue to be a happy camper with Tanga!"

"I have been shopping Tanga for over a year now. I have gotten some really unique items as well as some really practical items at a really great price. One of my favorite purchases is the refillable coffee pods! I got six for the price I have seen for just one at the local kitchen store. I have also gotten really fun t-shirts all under $10. My boys got the solid gold playing cards for Xmas, and all the kids at school wants to know where they got them! My only thing to warn is that sometimes shipping takes a long time (compared to what I'm used to with Amazon). So don't order something you need really quick for a gift or whatnot. If you're not in a rush the price is usually worth the wait."

"I didn't receive the exact colors I had ordered but thrilled with the deal and quality as well as he fast shipping. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-19-2015

“Hi Cindysordelet,

Thank you so much for your support! I am sorry to hear you received different colors than what you ordered. I'd love to look into this matter further and make this right for you.

A representative has sent you an email with more information. Please keep an eye out for this and we'll be looking forward to your reply.

Customer Service Manager”

"I loved the items that I ordered!! Great price and it arrived sooner than expected too!!!!"

"I love getting emails from Tanga to see what new items they have! Everything is so cheaply priced and they are always having deals. They always specify that they are a small company and that means that they need a little bit more time to get the order processed and shipped. Even with that information items are send out in a timely fashion. "

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.