Stores > Tanga

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10

"This is the best kept secret or the best company - depending on your perspective! I placed a big order and have been thrilled with my items. I had one item not as expected, but the easy return and amazing customer service was above and beyond what I expected. Especially for an item that cost less than $10. Highly recommend!!!"

This review was modified by wendybrown on November 28 2015 05:39:03 PM

"My dog loves her new bed! I have been a customer of Tanga.com for many years. The team has been great! They are helpful, honest, friendly. Their bussiness model is what the bussiness should be. "

This review was modified by ladymei on November 28 2015 09:30:16 AM

"I have achieved products satisfaction with TANGA as well as great customer service. Communication with the staff has been valuable and prompt in arriving at a beneficial solution without additional costs when items have to be returned. Thanks!"

"I ordered two pairs of Muk Luk slippers on November 20th. The order total for both pairs was under $24. The shipping was free. They arrived four days later and were exactly as pictured. Great value and experience!"

"An amazing company! They offer unique items at a great price and everything I have ordered has arrived quickly and is exactly as described on the website. I recently placed an order and then had to cancel it before it was shipped to me. I emailed them and within a few hours I had a response that my order would be cancelled and my payment refunded! Real people actually read my email and responded!! I will continue to shop with Tanga!!"

"A good place to get some different and unique items. I have had very good luck ordering from this company. A couple times there has been a problem with an order and they resolved it quickly and to my satisfaction. Only negative might be that it sometimes takes longer to get items than with other sites....not really a problem unless you're in a hurry. All in all, a very good company to order from."

This review was modified by TXSandi on November 20 2015 09:34:02 AM

"I cannot begin to express how dissatisfied that I am with Tanga.
I ordered 4 of their engraved initial birthstone necklaces. I was very excited to give them to my 4 girls.
I received the package and was very sad to see that they had only included 3 of the 4 necklaces. I wrote a message to customer support and told them that I would like them to send me the missing necklace. I pressed enter and within minutes I received a response saying that they were sorry about what happened and they issued a refund for the missing necklace.
I wrote them back and told them that I do not want a refund. I want the necklace. They told me that the refund was already started so I would have to get back on and order it again.
Of course when I got on, they were out of the necklace that I needed (I think that was prob why the necklace was not included in the first place).
They told me that they couldn't help me so I told them that I needed to return the other 3. I cannot give 3 of my girls a necklace and not the 4th girl.
They sent me a return label and told me once they receive the items, I will be issued a refund minus a 15% restocking fee! Really?!?! It was THEIR fault but they are charging me.....
They received the necklaces Monday November 9. It is now November 19 and I have not heard from them.. 10 days after they received my return, I have not received a refund.

“Hi there,

I am so sorry about your recent order with us! We have taken care of that full refund for you. I've sent you an email from our site with more details. We are very sorry about this and do hope you'll give us another chance!

"Great price, great product, and fast shipping. What more could you ask for?!?!"

This review was modified by metbill on November 19 2015 08:57:58 AM

“Hi metbill,

It makes us so happy that you're happy! Thanks for letting us know!

"I have no complaints about Tanga or their customer service. I have ordered several things through Tanga and am completely satisfied with everything I have ordered. And the timely manner in which my orders arrive. "

“Hi alainarushing,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience with us!

"Excellent Customer Service. I always get a quick response to any questions put forth to them. The pricing is very good, as well. It is still necessary to price compare because shipping charges can add up so quickly; however, there are many items that are offered free of shipping charges. It is Tanga's pleasant personnel that keep me coming back. They are honest and efficient. Even if their reportings are not favorable to the product, you will still get an honest answer to your inquiry. Tanga is definitely a site to keep going back to. You never know what special little deals and buys you will find there."

This review was modified by erinswayze on November 17 2015 12:33:02 PM

“Hi erinswayze,

This is great to hear! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing!

"I ordered a wireless charger that came with the wrong power cord. I expected that I would have to go through some ordeal to return the item but after emailing customer service about the problem I was issued an immediate refund. I'm extremely pleased and won't hesitate to order again. "

This review was modified by scscrubrn on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

“Hi scscrubrn,

Yay! We are so glad that you're happy! It makes us happy too!

"I ordered two pet beds from Tanga for what I thought was an excellent price.Furhaven Faux-Sheepskin Orthopedic Pet Mattress $24.99 each and free shipping. What I received was a dog bed shoved into a mylar bag x2. The issue with that is the quality of the beds were terrible.. if you can imagine shoving a good quality medium dog bed in a mylar bag than you know how terrible they were. I contacted them immediately and told them it wasn't as expected and I wanted to return it. They told me I had 15 days to return it from the date I received it. The problem with that is the website clearly states 30 when you purchase the item. The next problem is I am not an expert of shoving a dog bed in a mylar bag so I used a box. My return shipment cost me $18 to return $50 worth of product. I went on their website to write a review and warn other people of the product and find you cannot write a review on their site at all. So I cannot warn anyone. I am so dissatisfied with this company that I will NEVER order from them again."

This review was modified by emarmol on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"I LOVE Tanga! On my second order I had a small issue. I emailed them and BAM they were right on it! I have NEVER had customer service go so far past the "extra mile" like they did! I am now a loyal customer forever!"

This review was modified by lwright-7980 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"I asked an associate to purchase Isotoner gloves so that I could provide them as gifts for the upcoming holiday season. After the order was placed I noticed that there was a shipping charge of nearly 40 US dollars for 20 pairs of gloves. This was nearly 25% of the cost of the gloves.

First, the sell price shown is completely misleading if the shipping cost is going to be outrageously priced. Second, how can it cost nearly 40 dollars to ship something that is so light and small?

After spending a great deal of time trying to find a telephone number to call Tanga, I couldn't find one. I sent an email requesting they reconsider the exorbitant shipping fee, but there was no concession by the customer support representative. I then asked to cancel the order because the order was shown as not being packed, but the customer representative responded that they could not cancel the order.

I will make every effort to NEVER ship with Tanga again.

This review was modified by TANGAchargedOUTRAGEOUSprice on November 11 2015 08:22:01 PM

"I am a very satisfied customer with the product and the price. My order arrived within 5 business days. I am very pleased."

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.