• Tanga Tanga Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10

2015-07-31

"AAA+...great prices and great customer service "

2015-07-31

"Although I adored the price and the shipping was very fast, I was sent the wrong product. I sent two emails to customer service regarding the error and have yet to receive a reply to my request to issue a return shipping label and send the product ordered and paid for. Unfortunately, this is my first order with the company."

2015-07-31

"I have enjoyed many of their sales. I am frustrated by no point of service customer service. Several times their Promo codes have not worked, and they will not honor them after you've placed the order without them, and if the product is still available, they won't honor them the next day. This has cost me c. $10.00 +."

2015-07-31

"Wonderful service! Fast shipping! Outstanding value! Great selection of merchandise with very fair and low prices."

2015-07-30

"Very satisfied. Order arrived sooner than expected and was everything I hoped for."

2015-07-30

"Great Earrings! Shipped very quickly! Will shop again from Tanga!"

2015-07-30

"Great value. Pens write beautifully. Tip very handy for my iPhone. Quick delivery. "

2015-07-30

"I love Tanga. I've ordered enough to be a VIP and just a few orders short of the next level. The quality of the products are impressive, they come as they are described, and the customer service is wonderful. I will continue to purchase from them."

2015-07-29

"Take me to TANGA.COM. I love this site. I love buying my make-up from them and they have some of the best name brands for so much less. I am a humongous Becca fan and I can almost get four(4) bottle of my foundation from them for what I'd pay in normal retail. At first I thought the pricing was a joke, then I thought the products were old or out dated. I was so wrong. I have to control myself. Tanga is so addictive, especially when you're on a budget. So, if I gotta go online shopping, Take Me To Tanga!!! And their customer service is exceptional. I'm Definitely a TANGANITE!!!"

2015-07-29

"Awesome company (all 31 of you), excellent prices, excellent product, fast shipping, now I don't have to have bidding wars on Ebay anymore!! I win with Tanga! Thanks guys! Your the best!"

2015-07-29

"Tanga has excellent customer service, super selection and fast delivery for a great price"

2015-07-29

"Ordered a gel cooling pillow because I have hot flashes 3 weeks for delivery , so happy then opened it to find I had been sent a poly filled pillow instead no gel no cooling not happy at all cheap substitute like buying a motorcycle and getting a bike ..both are transportation but not the same. Returning it would be more costly to me as it meant time off work to go to post office. Sucks a lot . I won't be shopping there again."

Rep reply posted Jul-29-2015

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there janicetheresawilson,

We are extremely sorry for the mix up and will be resending the correct item right away! I will email you the tracking number once I have it. We really hope we can make this right for you!

-TangaKrista”

2015-07-28

"Very pleased with delivery speed and the product also. Thanks for speedy service."

2015-07-28

"You guys get an A plus, you ROCK. I have ordered a number of times from you & have had nothing but the best, through ordering to delivery not to mention how great the prices are. You are my new best friend all 26 of you."

2015-07-28

"I've ordered from Tanga a couple of times, but my last order one item may have been detective or just not compatible with my phone. I immediately contacted Tanga via email for an exchange. They responded in a very timely manner to inform me that they would refund me for that item. The refund was applied immediately! Very satisfied I made another order the next day lol. Great prices, timely delivery, and excellent customer service! "

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.