Stores > Tanga

Customer service: Rating 5.73/10 5.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10

2016-06-19

Great site!

"This is a quality company that sells great products at incredible prices. Everything is exactly as described, of excellent quality, and is shipped to you quickly.
Everyone at Tanga cares about the customer. It is a small company, but with great products and great customer service, I'm sure they will continue to grow.

This review was modified by CarolFlyer on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

2016-06-19

End Web shopping confusion - try Tanga!

"I purchase a lot of items online and I have found that Tanga is one of the best and most reliable sites on the web. I have been shopping at Tanga for several years and have not had a bad experience with them yet. The best part is that the staff is not only helpful, they are friendly. "

This review was modified by Poppadon on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

Dealing!

"Excellent prices, fast standard delivery service, and products work as advertised. "

Sometimes low quality products

"Its really hit or miss here. I think I've placed around 50 orders and about 10-15 have been garbage things not even worth the low price."

satisfied??? absoluteLY:)

"I have only had one item (and I've ordered many, many) that I really wasn't pleased with .... but all the rest
VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE PRICE
VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE DELIVERY
VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE QUALITY.

so far so good

"I'll be able to tell more about my experience when I get the product"

2016-06-10

Great jewelry for a great price.

"I love the jewelry I get here and the price is so reasonable! I'm always happy to see an e-mail from Tanga in my inbox."

2016-06-10

Some great deals on handy items

"I've been very pleased with almost everything I've ever bought from Tanga and the price has always reflected great savings."

2016-06-09

Thanks but no Tanga

"I bought 2 Samsung Qi chargers from Tanga and received them in the middle of March. After testing them out, one of the chargers was not working. I contacted Tanga requesting a replacement. I was told that a request for a replacement was sent to their warehouse. 10 days later and no replacement, I sent another email asking for an update. Was told that the warehouse had already shipped the item out. 3 weeks later and still no replacement. Sent another email and they replied they were looking into it. 2 weeks later and no replacement. Sent them an email stating I wanted a refund. Sent me a return label and i shipped off the defective device on May 13. Came back from vacation on June 6 and still no refund. Sent an email requesting the status of my refund and received the refund the next day. No responses from customer service when they said they would look into it. Only responded only when i sent emails. Lousy customer service."

This review was modified by E.Fong on June 09 2016 05:37:39 PM

2016-06-08

love this

"I love this site give my daughters them as gift and now I am the cool mom"

2016-06-03

"Very Happy with service and products."

2016-05-24

Awesome Experience

"It's always a pleasure buing from you folks. Keep up the good work"

AWESOME WEBSITE!!

"Stop reading and check out the site already... Simply Awesome!!!!"

sweet deal

"great deal and access to Paypal helps."

1st time

"Let's see how the product is after delivery"

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.