TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10

"So far I've ordered from them three times, and I have no complaints."

"The order shipped quickly and arrived within a ouple of days."

"Great deals. Fast and courteous customer service. Fast shipping. Love shopping here! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good deal on quality products. "

"Ordered a Lucien Piccard Men's Silver Sunray Leather Watch for my husband for Christmas. Ordered on Wednesday and received on Friday of same week. Excellent craftsmanship and I was so excited I gave it to him early and he LOVES it. Thank you Tanga for affordable prices on such a luxurious item!"

"Items I purchased were as described and sent in a timely manner."

"Since I have joined Tanga I have gotten so much great stuff! I love this site and found it just in time for the Holidays. Thanks so much Tanga. "

"I LOVE this website! Good or bad for my pocket and shopping habits, the deals are always amazing, so it's not nearly as bad as it could be :-)

The customer service is great, responding to questions and emails within a reasonable amount of time. Product issues are also handled promptly and fairly, depending on the situation.

"My tanga purchase was outstanding. The product was of great quality. Shipping time was great. I will definitely purchase from Tanga again."

"Ordering was quick, easy, painless and I received the package in about 2 work days. Tanga doesn't throw 8 million products at you. They offer a few, really good deals daily. I like not having my time wasted. Oh yes, the watch I ordered was first class."

"I love Tanga! Super products with awesome prices and great customer service! "

"Fast shipping - very happy with my order."

"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TANGA!! They have a wide variety of products at amazing prices! Every email is worth opening and holds a surprise! Thank you for such great deals! "

"I LOVE Tanga! I've been a customer for years, and will continue to be. The shipping time has vastly improved. I love the quality products and the selection. TANGA CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!"

"I have been placing orders with Tanga for the past 6 years pretty regularly and have always had a great experience. I recently got shipped a wrong size and they quickly responded. Below is just my most recent order."

"I ordered 3 neoprene face masks that were exactly as described on the website. It arrived sooner than expected and was well worth the price. Haven't seen this product offered anywhere else. "

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.