TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10

"Items I purchased were as described and sent in a timely manner."

"I LOVE this website! Good or bad for my pocket and shopping habits, the deals are always amazing, so it's not nearly as bad as it could be :-)

The customer service is great, responding to questions and emails within a reasonable amount of time. Product issues are also handled promptly and fairly, depending on the situation.

"My tanga purchase was outstanding. The product was of great quality. Shipping time was great. I will definitely purchase from Tanga again."

"Ordering was quick, easy, painless and I received the package in about 2 work days. Tanga doesn't throw 8 million products at you. They offer a few, really good deals daily. I like not having my time wasted. Oh yes, the watch I ordered was first class."

"I love Tanga! Super products with awesome prices and great customer service! "

"Fast shipping - very happy with my order."

"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TANGA!! They have a wide variety of products at amazing prices! Every email is worth opening and holds a surprise! Thank you for such great deals! "

"I LOVE Tanga! I've been a customer for years, and will continue to be. The shipping time has vastly improved. I love the quality products and the selection. TANGA CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!"

"I have been placing orders with Tanga for the past 6 years pretty regularly and have always had a great experience. I recently got shipped a wrong size and they quickly responded. Below is just my most recent order."

"I ordered 3 neoprene face masks that were exactly as described on the website. It arrived sooner than expected and was well worth the price. Haven't seen this product offered anywhere else. "

"Tanga has unbelievable prices that support my bad habit of shopping online. My orders ship quickly. Also, customer service is swift, accurate and reassuring. Highly recommended to check the sales everyday or you may regret it. Happy shopping :)"

"I had placed an order for an item that was NOT out of stock. Over a week went by and I emailed them just for an update, they stated that they refund my money due to the item now being out of stock. SO my question is why now? why wasn't it shipped and why would it be out of stock when I purchased them? I was looking forward to the item but just got the run around. Now lets see how long it takes to get my money back. Granted that the item was not expensive it's the experience of shopping online feeling like you can trust the site and then they do this. I'm not happy as to the way the were so quick to cancel and refund when they could have shipped the item at a later date or even ask me if I wouldn't mind waiting for the item. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there Hopevillegas2,

I am so very sorry to hear about this! We try very hard to make sure that none of our items become not in stock. Often we re-order things to make sure that everyone can get the item! However, unfortunately every once in awhile, that is not the case.

I'll make sure to pass on that this item in particular caused an issue. We really hate to hear that any customer didn't get their item. I see that you have been refunded for the product in full. Again, like I said I would like to make sure that we don't have this happen again for you!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"I have done my last deal with this mickey mouse company. cheap junk sized wrong and won't refund shipping either way!!! they make money off the "handling" and just sell crap and most will take it!! i will donate my purchase to a homeless shelter and will make sure i tell everyone i can about how sorry this company does business. if enough of us do this maybe we can make them change but i think this is part of their business model.. Buyer BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there waterluver,

We're so sorry to hear about this! We love to get feedback from our customers regarding our items.

I do see that you wrote into our customer service, and you were instructed on how to return your items. You have since been fully refunded for your products that you returned.

Again, we're so very sorry and we'll be looking into our product that you were so disappointed with! We hope to see you back sometime!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"I order from tanga and was very pleased. The product was ship at a decent time and arrived when it said it would. I would buy from tanga again, took about a week and couple days to get my stuff . "

"I love me some TANGA, I have bought several things from their website and know I am getting a great deal each time. "

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.