Stores > Tanga
  • Tanga Tanga Elite Status

Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM MST
      support@tanga.com
      1-888-391-7968

Voice your opinion! Review Tanga by clicking a star below.

Pl product evaluation

"Some products are reasonably priced, but some products quality is questionable "

beverlyelamin's Avatar

North Carolina

First Experience

"This is my first order with Tanga. Before retiring I owned a small business so I understand how important reviews and evaluations are. So far, so good. This has been a good experience and hope to continue the relationship. I do have one constructive comment: I am getting way too many advertising emails. "

Easy to use website.

"First purchase. I just placed the order yesterday so I cannot provide more information at this time. "

2017-07-19

Great deals. Great prices.

"Found just what I was looking for at a great price. Looking forward to receiving my first order.
Thanks

Clogs for men

"Two weeks ago I ordered men's Clogs size 10. I cannot use it because it is too loose for my feet of size 10. If your sizes are different than standard sizes published, you should have provided size selection procedure prior to ordering. This could have avoided customer dissatisfaction. Please send me another pair of size 9 to replace this and make me happy.
Rao Palanki
2370 Raggio avenue,SantaClara,CA 95050

2017-07-18

Great Company for Special Deals!

"Tanga offers daily deals which are priced below market rate, great customer service and quick shipping of their products. I have been a customer for about a year and have taken advantage of many of their product deals and have not been disappointed. Descriptions are spot on so you know what you are getting so it takes the guess work out of it. If it is a refurbished product they are good at description and matches what you get. Overall great company to do business with!"

2017-07-17

My first purchase

"So far so good cant wait to receive my purchase"

Moss Point, Mississippi
2017-07-17

Great Products and prices

"to me I am glad I found this company, Great pricing and great products at a reduced cost over what other retailers offer, they have fast shipping on many products but that also depends on the vender and how fast they ship, I am very impressed and will recommend to family and friends, "

2017-07-16

Good Customer Service

"Hi my recent purchase was the wrong size but when I wrote customer service about my issue, I had a response with 20 minutes. Thanks Tanga I look forward to a resolution soon."

2017-07-16

Easy placing order

"Good experience can't wait for my purchases to arrive "

Excellent

"Quality products, trustworthy "

order

"Very impressed fast shipping"

Shipping mysteries

"I appreciate the value of your merchandise, but the unknown factor of when something will be shipped or received is not very attractive. I've had some orders where the status has shown": "shipping date unknown." How can that be? "

All is well !

"Ordering was "pain free" and the product was received timely. Everything worked well !"

Bright!

"The 3-pk under counter lights are perfect without wiring."

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.