TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10

"I did make an order and when it arrived it didn't fit my product. I e-mailed Tanga and received a fast responce back stating they were sorry and a full refund was given soon after. The only bad thing I've noticed about Tanga is that my inbox as doubled if not tripled with junk mail since I signed up with Tanga."

"I just wanted to commend Tanga Alexis on your customer support staff. Alexis went above and beyond to handle a problem with my order. Having dealt with the customer support staffs for Groupon and Living Social, I can say without question that Tanga's customer service is superior. Thank you!"

"I put in my first small order with tanga 20th and i recieved it today and was very please with the product and the speedy delivery process i will be ordering more and tell people about this site!! Thanks so much"

"Love the deals on Tanga! Good quality stuff for the price, and quick and efficient shipping!! Love, love, love this website!"

"My experience with Tanga has been excellent. In particular, I contacted them concerning my purchase of an initial necklace for my granddaughter's birthday but the matching initial earrings had not been offered for a while. I only asked if they were going to offer the earrings soon. To my surprise the earrings arrived in the mail a few days later and I was not charged for them. My granddaughter was ecstatic.
I thanked them for their action since I had not requested anything except information. I can only view Tanga in a positive light because of my experience.

"Amazing quality at crazy low prices!"

"Fast and quick, really wish I could have gone for their beats deal a day or two back.

Quality items for a reasonable price. Fantastic.

"Tanga is a discount outlet online store with everything you want and some you didn't know you wanted. Excellent prices, horrible shipping. It takes ten days to leave their wearhouse and another five to you. "

"I look forward to getting Tanga emails everyday. There's some unique items for really great prices. So far, I've mainly purchased jewelry and love all the pieces I bought. Other items I just wasn't able to get on time before it sold out. Unfortunately, that happens a lot. It's still the BEST "product" email I signed up for..
THANK YOU!
ps: Only one item came damaged. I could have exchanged it but it was already Sold Out so I kept it...I liked it way too much to get a refund.

"love Tanga, great prices, products and delivery is okay. Of course, it's not Amazon Prime 2 day shipping so go from there, but most items ship for free from Tanga anyway."

"Love some Tanga. Quick shipping and as advertised. "

"Tanga customer service us very responsive for a small company, and they have interesting items for less."

"ordered quite a few things, overall happy with all my purchases"

"Great website, great deals, great products, great philosophy. "

"Great buying experience and great product as always"

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.