TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"100% satisfied! I will definitely order from Tanga again! I ordered on the 20th, and it shipped the same day! "

"I am an STU Member at Tanga, which means I have placed 10+ orders. I also have been ordering since 2009.

My issue with Tanga is that their customer service. I ordered a pair of sunglasses in Orange & Light Blue and received them in Pink and Blue. No big deal, Someone probably thought it was orange and just packed the wrong item. Tanga sent me a gift certificate and I reordered them using the link provided in the E-Mail Tanga sent me. I received the new sunglasses later that week, but this time they were Blue and Clear frames. OK, now I'm upset. I reach out to Tanga again to ask what is going on and they refund me for both orders and say they do have the Orange and Blue Sunglasses and it should not happen again. I order for a 3rd and final time and guess what I receive? All Pink sunglasses. I'm done with Tanga. They falsely advertised a product that they sold me 3 times. All Tanga needed to do was to make sure Orange and Light Blue sunglasses were put into the package that was being shipped to me, but they failed 2 times after I reached out to them.

They are not expensive sunglasses, but I wanted a cheap pair to wear to the beach in case I lose them. I don't like to wear my Ray-Bans or Oakley's at the beach, but I am also not wearing all pink sunglasses when I ordered Orange and Light Blue. ORDER #F5LQCGXD94SD & #H8LT3D2JXCSU & #R9T8KF2UQPMN

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-24-2015

“Hi there jnasir,

I am so sorry to hear about this issue. We are doing everything that we can to take care of the issue, and we have made sure to remove the products until the issue is fixed.

I just personally emailed you again with hopefully a better solution to the issue. I see you are a loyal customer, and we would love to keep it that way. Please look out for my message so we can get everything sorted for you.

Customer Service Manager”

"They have fantastic products and pricing but rarely does it ship on time or you get a timely refund. Horrible customer service and business practices. GREAT idea poor follow through. Still haven't received my item. Wrote a e-mail 3/18 No response"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-23-2015

“Hi there achamberlin,

I am so sorry to hear about this. I just checked on this for you, looks like you just heard from our customer service team and you received a refund as of 2/23. We really hate it when an item does not ship out in a timely manner, and we do our very best to alert customers if there is an unforeseen delay.

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know, and we assure you that we will do better in the future. We do hope to see you back again sometime soon!

Customer Service Manager”

"Out of all the online website to order anything, Tanga has the best selection at the best prices, and the shipping gets to you when they say it will get to you. No gimmicks and no BS. Thank you Tanga!!"

"All I can say, is their the greatest! On shipping, no problems, & super fast! The merchandise, everything I've ordered, great quality, with reasonable prices! Always ready with any answers to any questions. "

"Everything I have ordered has been received quickly and was purchased at a great price. I have never had to try and return anything yet, so I have no idea what their customer service is like."

"I order prada bag for $1300 at 02/02/2015 , I got the order at 03/15/2015 . Then I want to return the order , sent many times email request for return . The company never answer me . The company cheat the customer , that's happen at USA , the greatest country in the world . Never buy the stuff from Tanga , waste you money , no wonder they don't offer the phone number for the customer !"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-23-2015

“Hi there chenq8083,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. I do see that you have been sent a pre-paid return label for your item to be sent back to us.

We really do hate it when a customer has this kind of experience, and we will do our very best to avoid anything like this in the future. I do see that you are yet to use the label that we sent, we will watch the tracking for when the item arrives back to us so we can process your refund.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with, we would be more than happy to do so!

Customer Service Manager”

"Tanga is an amazing site! I love the customer service, low, LOW pricing of their items, and great quality items they offer. I have never had a bad experience when shopping with Tanga.

I can always find that perfect gift for the hard to buy for, or something special for myself. I am addicted, and will continue to support this small team!

Keep it up guys!

"Ordered Tanga Trash stated $132.95 retail value for $19.75 - I ordered one ladies and one mans - What I received was a few junk items (small sea clamp, small sample size perfume, give-a-way style screwdriver kit, waterproof cell phone bag and a small first aid kit) I priced items online and came up less than $19.75 Retail - One Tracking # so the small pouch that arrived would have been for both the male and female Tanga Trash - felt so ripped off that I wrote an e-mail - no response....wrote a second e-mail - no response, however received a second Tanga Trash in the mail with similar junk items. Now - I expected this to be fun junk valued at $132.95 as advertised - never thought it would be a few items in a pouch that wouldn't even retail for the price I paid. NEVER AGAIN - Tanga ...you lost my business - to date, no response from the company. Don't show a garbage bag and say the retail value is $132.95 when its closer to the $19.75 you are charging!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-18-2015

“Hi there kdombrow,

I'm so sorry to hear about this! I just checked on your emails that you sent in with us, and it looks like you have been responded to, asking for possibly some pictures on the items that you received so we can determine if there was an error.

I see you were answered the next day, please make sure to check your spam mail! We hate it when someone is less than satisfied with our items, especially Tanga Trash which can be a great purchase.

We'll send you an email to further our communication so we can make sure we get you taken care of.

Customer Service Manager”

"I ordered an item in Feb and the site provided a date range during which I would receive the order. After the dates had past I checked the order and it was still "processing". I sent a request to Tanga support asking about it. Four days later I still hadn't heard back so I sent another request. The response I received said sorry and that my account had been credited. There was no explanation offered. The real measure of customer service is how a business responds to the non-normal cases. I'm not impressed with the performance of Tanga in this respect."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-18-2015

“Hi there steveinsanjose,

I am so sorry to hear about this. We hate it when we have a situation where your tracking is not showing movement.

I just had a look over your conversation with our rep, we want to make sure that we get you a resolution as quickly as possible. Unfortunately in this case, a refund was the quickest solution for you.

Again, we're so sorry that this. I'll be sending you an email with something that we hope will make up for the issue, Please look out for this. We appreciate you letting us know, listening to our customers is the best way for us to improve!

Customer Service Manager”

"Will never buy from Tanga again... I have been a ordering off Tanga.com for over a year now and have never had a problem. I have reached the highest level of rewards account, which means I have placed a ton of orders. Well, I recently placed an order for a rather expensive item, an iMac. As soon as I placed my order I noticed the expected delivery date was nearly a month later. This was an issue because I was in the process of buying a house and would be moved out in a few weeks. I emailed Tanga customer service immediately explaining my situation and asked them to cancel my order. This was the first time the expected delivery date was longer than a week or so and I desperately needed it to be canceled. The customer service rep that responded to my email would not help me in any way even though the order didn't even show processing yet (as a side note, it didn't show in processing for 2 weeks). So needless to say, I'm out $600 and the computer because Tanga is a "small business" with just as "small" customer resolution plans. I loved Tanga but I will advise everyone I come into contact with to stay away. This issue could have easily been avoided but no one cared to help resolve the problem."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-17-2015

“Hi there jaskins,

We hate it when something like this happens. I have just sent you more information on where we can go next with the situation.

We value as a customer, and we want to make sure that everything is corrected for this. Please look out for my message!

Customer Service Manager”

"On February 19th, I placed my first order with Tanga. The order was for multiple products. When the package did arrive, I only received half of the order. At first, I thought perhaps a second package was arriving with the remaining items. I contacted their customer service and was reassured they would send out the missing products. However, the next day or so, I did receive an email that the item was out of stock.
Since the products were primarily purchased to be used together, I wanted to return the received items for a complete refund on the purchase. The CS rep that they would be sending me a return merchandise authorization and a prepaid envelope. I never received the prepaid envelope and had to once again contact customer service. They said it was sent and may be in my spam folder. It was neither in my spam folder or in my incoming email folder. I contacted them again and was sent a return envelope to return the merchandise. They received the items on March 5th and to date have not processed the refund. My subsequent emails inquiring about the refund have gone unanswered. I am now in the process of disputing the charges with PayPal and my credit card. I can not recommend this company and see by some of the other customer reviews that this kind of situation is quite common.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-16-2015

“Hi there Bugzy1,

I am so sorry to hear about all of that! I just read through all of your information. We hate it when a return label doesn't get to someone, and we're glad that made it to you. The return label was sent out on the day that you first received a response.

I do see that your tracking for the return label has stopped on March 5th. We like to make sure that your item was returned to the warehouse before issuing a refund for the item. As the return information has stopped moving, that is where the delay has occurred.

Regardless, we hate that you've had to wait, and a refund has been issued to you. You will see another confirmation email from me shortly.

We're so very sorry that you were disappointed with your first order, and we are doing everything in our power to make sure that something like this does not occur again!

Customer Service Manager”

"Great products at great prices! I like Tanga so much better than Zulilly. Tanga ships their items quickly at even better prices. I have bought several items now, from jewelry to housewares, and have been very happy with all the products I've purchased this far! :)"

"I have always had great experience with Tanga. Merchandise is always good quality. Received in acceptable time and customer service emails always answered promptly. Tanga continues to be one of my few go to online shopping sights."

"I LOVE TANGA!! Great prices... great customer service! "

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.