TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

"Tanga Team is absopositively fun-tastic! Great site offering very affordable things, treating me like most valuable customer and best friend, fast and prompt service. Got me as a lifetime customer!"

"I'm so happy to have found Tanga. They have the best prices on the internet and a great support staff. The shipping and processing is very fast. I'm a repeat customer and recommend Tanga to my friends and family, and to anyone reading this."

"GREAT customer service and speedy too. I am a new customer so I have not spent a great deal with them yet but what I have received is quality merchandise at a great price. I even got an unexpected bonus. Looking forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship. Thanks TANGA!"

"It is my pleasure to be a Tanga customer. It is a great website to use for holiday and birthday gifts, household items, and overall fun stuff. I have never needed customer service, but they seem to be very open to helping anyone in need. I have been a repeat customer long enough to see them grow by a few workers and it has brought only positive things like faster processing time and larger selection. "

"Excellent product, even better than described! Fast, affordable shipping! Very happy with my purchase!"

"Simple website, great prices. Shipping isn't real fast but is usually cheap or free, always packaged good. Never had a problem with a product, always gotten exactly what I ordered.

Only problem with them is if you you see something you want, order it! Don't wait. Sometimes I wait till later to order something and it may be sold out, or I might forget and the sale might expire. That's not they're fault though.

"Great company. Fast shipping. Good products as described."

"I super uber love Tanga! I used to not like online shopping until i found them. Even though they say the shipping takes longer, my order actually comes just in the right time for me. Also, i get to buy unique gifts for my family! "

"This isn't the first time I have ordered from Tanga and every time I have, I am not disappointed...Great service, great stuff for the price"

"This friken place rocks all my items arrive on time an is well documented by emails (cuZ I'm not computer friendly) so it's easy to track them its the best deals on the web thanks for reading"

"what I love Tanga for beside there sale items is there return policy.
I order items frequently, and tell my friend about it.

"Have made numerous purchases here and am overall very happy. I did need to contact CS several times about one order and it was handled quickly and professionally. The people that wok there are very nice!"

"I have ordered from tanga many times. I keep coming back because everything is handled properly. I will continue to give tanga my business as they keep doing things right."

"Tanga is very cool, Ive never been on it til now and I like the setup, shopping is easy and theres alot of good deals"

"I had a great experience with Tanga. The purchase through online is smooth, and I got my order delivered on time. The delivered goods met my expectation.
Thanks.
Yunqing Shen

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.