TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"ANGRY! Received my "freebie" item that was an afterthought purchase with my bluetooth speaker that I actually was ordering, but haven't received my bluetooth speaker. Yet my credit card was charged the full amount! I am very angry and will never order from Tanga again!!!
KM in SC

"Have only ordered from them once, but it was a great experience. The lip pencils I ordered showed up in three days (although they indicated it would be longer when I ordered), they were really good quality and the price was, well, a steal. Hard not to be happy with that."

"Tanga has been good to me. Its a small company with bug surprises. You cant beat there prices, and they keep there promices with quick deliveries. Keep your eyes on there awesome sales más dont hesitate to buy, if you dont someone else will snatch it up quickly"

"I love, love, LOVE Tanga!! They have incredible deals on practical and everyday items and their customer service is outstanding. What I love most about Tanga is that they are a small company, making me feel great about supporting this company even more."

"I ordered 2 power bank chargers for my cellphone. I had them within a week of my order, so I am really happy with the fast shipping. One of the chargers did not work, so I contacted customer service to ask about returning the item. They credited my account instead, and did it immediately. I am very happy with Tanga and especially their customer service. I will shop here again, and I have recommended Tanga to my friends.
Jeff Johnson

"The price is excellent. They warn up front that it may take up to 10 days. They aren't exaggerating. My order placed on the 15th arrived on the 27th. Aside from the delivery time, I have no complaint as the product and packaging are as they should be."

"Tanga has always been very easy to work with. Their staff is extremely friendly and apologetic for things that are outside of their control.

I have only had a single issue with a purchase and it was on the supplier side, not Tanga's. Tanga refunded my purchase and to allow me to resend the money once the product was shipped.

I sincerely hope that everyone has such a friendly experience with the company.

"GREAT Customer Service. No questions asked. Unique stock and great prices. A+++++++++++"

"They had a great deal on necklaces (95% off) so I bought a few. The necklaces look just as great in person. Also when I placed my order they said it would be about 10 days for shipping and I got them in 5! I would definitely recommend this site to others."

"So far, am not pleased with the level of professionalism. Ordered three pair of sunglasses from them and one pair I ordered actually arrived at my house. The first order I placed with them almost a month ago still has not arrived. All in all, the prices are good, but it seems you get what you pay for."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

“Hi there jennifersweeney,

I am so sorry to hear about this! I see that we have refunded you for the two items that you did not receive.

We will go ahead and look into this issue further, to make sure that we can get everything taken care of! We really hate to hear that you are less than satisfied with your experience with us.

We love to hear suggestions from our customers, and we will try as hard as we can to make sure that we make changes that will assist our customers in the best way possible.

Customer Service Manager”

"Will not order from Tanga again. Took approximately a month to actually get product ordered. Product VERY cheaply made. Also 1 of the 6 received of items was damaged."

“Hi there jking4,

We did have a delay on the items that you purchased with us. We are so sorry that we had to send out a message to you, letting you know of this delay.

I am so sad to see that you did not write back to us again letting us know about the defective item! We would be more than happy to assist you with these.

I will go ahead and send you a private message, to help you out with the defective item that you received.

Customer Service Manager”

"Horrendous customer service. It took over the 10 business days for them to ship the product, and when I sent emails requesting information I was answered with what appeared to be an automated response. They don't answer the phone when you call either. I'm not sure they actually even read my emails. When the product finally arrived, it was in terrible shape. I would absolutely NOT recommend using this company for any further purchases and will NOT recommend to any of my friends/family. Cheap prices, but certainly not worth the frustration. "

“Hi there Amanda.preno,

I am so sorry to hear about this. There has been an issue with this particular warehouse, and we do hate that you have experienced this with this order.

I have reviewed your conversation, and I do apologize that you are less than satisfied with your communication with us. We did alert you letting you know we would be contacting this warehouse to find the specific issue.

I have sent you a private message to help sort out the rest of the issue. I do hope we can get this all taken care of for you!

Customer Service Manager”

"Tanga has great deals. I am at time suprised at what they sell. If one area they could improve that would be how soon you receive your order."

"Completely got my order wrong. I ordered two colors and I got two completely wrong colors. I have ordered multiple times from Tanga and have always been disappointed. I will never order from them again! Learn from my mistake and don't order from them. "

“Hi there supersuperman,

We hate it when that happens! The best thing to do is contact us, so we can make sure we get that fixed for you! I do not see that you contacted us about this particular issue.

If you would to contact our customer service, feel free to go to www. tanga.com/support so you can let us know what is going on!

I will go ahead and email you privately so we can make sure we get this taken care of for you!

Customer Service Manager”

"Easy site. Great products at wonderful prices! :)"

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.