Stores > Tanga

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

2016-02-10

Good deals, interesting stuff, horrible shipping

"I have bought several things from Tanga because you can find good deals from time to time and they will have coupons sometimes which also help. My only issue is with their shipping process. It takes forever for them to ship items and once they are shipped it seems to take twice as long as any other website for the stuff to be delivered. I could literally walk across the country, pick up the item and then walk home and still beat the item shipped by Tanga. Just not worth the time to deal with going forward."

This review was modified by timmyknuckles on February 10 2016 11:39:08 AM

2016-02-09

They barely phone in customer service

"I'm not the first one this has happened to. They offered a "set of two" products, but only shipped one. Tanga apparently means a bargain price for quanity two, but that's not how they label the orders. They label it as Qty 1 for set of two Items. The person in order processing sees only the Qty 1 part of the order and the item description. SO ONLY SHIPS ONE. Tanga then does NOTHING UNTIL THE CUSTOMER COMPLAINS. They COULD do ANYTHING to prevent future mistakes, such as putting "SET OF TWO" in all caps, or bold font, or ANYTHING to make sure the guy processing hundreds of orders has a CHANCE to see it and fill the order properly! And WHEN they make this mistake, they COULD try to actually satisfy the customer by, for example, SENDING THE MISSING ITEM. Instead they "issued a full refund for the missing item" which was half the price of the set, NOT the price of a single item. I feel like I've been flipped the bird because they did the minimum to legally satisfy their obligation. Their "treat you like family" and "everything we can to satisfy" promises are pretty empty. Their prices range from good to outstanding. But that doesn't mean you will get what you order. Maybe you'll get lucky."

2016-02-06

Tanga Got Me Hooked!!!

"Came across this site by accident one day and they had the LED light up dog collar I was looking for. So I ordered it. It was exactly as it was posted and came VERY quickly. I was very surprised.!!! So I ordered something else. Now I can't stop looking at their site because they have some great things at some great prices!!!!

This review was modified by tbarden on February 06 2016 10:40:40 AM

2016-02-06

For me, Customer Service was responsive

"I ordered some clothing that when I tried it on, it did not fit. I contacted Tanga Customer Service and they sent me, via Email, a prepaid postage label to return the merchandise. I did and within two weeks, without any further issues, I received my refund. I consider that excellent service.

Disclaimer: I like to point out that I have absolutely no relationship of any kind with Tanga and am a normal customer that appreciates good, ethical customer service.

This review was modified by sstadt on February 06 2016 07:31:23 AM

2016-02-05

Shopping Tanga is Fun and Easy!

"I ordered a 64GB ipad2. Not only was the price great, the shipping was fast, and the item was awesome. I couldn't be happier with my entire shopping experience. "

This review was modified by Brina323 on February 05 2016 09:41:16 AM

2016-02-04

Love this online store

"I have bought several things from Tanga and have not had any problems with delivery or quality. I highly recommend"

This review was modified by matambrn on February 04 2016 04:39:43 PM

2016-02-03

Dysfunctional Family

"The website promises to treat you like family.....I guess they mean like a distant relative more like it!!
I ordered on Jan 13 and the site stated I will get my order between Jen 23-Feb 2. I have emailed them 5 times and have NEVER RECIEVED A RESPONSE! Oh, and it's now Feb 3 and I do not have my order!!!! Will never purchase from them again!

Rep reply posted Feb-04-2016

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi Shanana03,

I'm so sorry about your recent experience with us! I do see that you have been emailed and that we are working to resolve this issue. Sometimes emails from us go into spam folders :(

Thanks
TangaKrista”

2016-02-02

Worst customer service ever

"I ordered a Microsoft Surface tablet where in the description the unit was to come with the cover/keyboard (about $70 to purchase otherwise). When the unit arrived I was told they would ship a keyboard/ cover right out. I was fine with that so I uploaded all of my work data and did the updates. A week later I get an email saying the supplier made the error that they would not honer what the website described and what the customer service person said. They did offer a return but when I told them based on the first email it was to late for that, so they said hold on they would check with the supplier. after several emails (BTW I included my phone number but no one could bother to pick up the phone to correct the situation) I was told I could return the unit or have a $25 store credit for a $70 keyboard/ cover. The cost of the unit without the cover was $50 more than other sites but with the cover it was a good deal - if you actually received the cover. I also let the company that claims to be a small company and asks for the word spread on how great they are I placed 10+ orders in the last year, I guess this is how they treat a repeat customer."

2016-02-01

My experience with refunds/returns

"I purchased a pack of 2 10' use cords in November as Christmas gifts. One just stopped working and I contacted Tanga about the purchase and asked what my options were. They did respond within 24 hours but the answer was basically my the 30 day warranty expired they had no further options for me. "

This review was modified by Jperry71 on February 01 2016 02:45:28 PM

2016-01-30

Horrible shipping

"Ordered a perfume the first week of Jan and still waiting for it to get processed! I just hope that when I get it, it's the real deal and not a knock off! "

This review was modified by LizBarreto on January 30 2016 05:24:35 PM

2016-01-29

The monkeys are trained well!!

"I love Tanga.. Not only for the amazingly fantastic deals.. But their customer service is top notch! I've ordered multiple items from this little company. Everything has been as advertised. Yes.. some things take a little longer to receive, but hey! They aren't robots.. Give them the benefit of the doubt, they ARE only human monkeys for goodness sake!
I did have one issue w/ an item not working. Not Tanga's fault, manufacturing defect. Returned w/ ease. Contacted them after my tracking stated they received it, and the refund went through without any major problems.

Will definitely continue to keep ordering, as I love deals.
And the monkeys are pretty cool too.

2016-01-28

Awesome Bargains!!

"Tanga has a lot of great bargains. I have purchased from them several times. The shipping is fast and they always email you when it is shipped so you know when to expect it. The customer service is great. They responded quickly to my recent email - I received 2 of the item I ordered and they said it was a 'bonus'!! I have another order I'm placing today."

This review was modified by janmcal on January 28 2016 06:00:03 AM

2016-01-27

Good, Old-Fashioned Service!

"Highly recommended! Their customer service is incredible, and they offer so many great deals!"

2016-01-26

Great value and service

"This was my first time buying from Tanga, and I will definitely be a return customer. The prices can't be beat, and the shipping was fast and free. What could be better than that! Thanks, Tanga."

2016-01-23

Second item never arrived!

"I've ordered 4 panels for 49.98 but only received 2 panels, the situation is that the item description says pair of panels for 22.98 instead got charge 49.98, just not to say it took me almost an hour to write this review because the system wouldn't take. Total scam!!"

Rep reply posted Jan-27-2016

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there -

I'm so sorry to hear this! I do see that you were refunded for the missing items. We really hope you'll give us another shot!

Thanks
TangaKrista”

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.