TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10

"I was among the first to do internet shopping once we got onto the WWW. It was scary for most persons, but I remember my first xmas and shopping after a long day of work and doing it in the comfort of my home. I came across your site looking for a product and have had a wonderful experience. I will continue to look at your fantastic "out of the box" and "in the box" products. I recommend you to others."

"Amazing variety of products at low prices.Quick delivery.Helpful staff when questions arise. I shop Tanga twice a week or more"

"Great service! Easy to deal with. Website is definitely user friendly. Quality products. Best shipping process I have ever seen!"

"With the plethora of mediocre 'deal-of-the-day' sites popping up everywhere, Tanga has proven to be a standout in the crowd. Most of the deals really are quite good. Sure, you can't expect the shipping to be as predictable as Amazon because they're relying upon their sellers to stand by their own time estimates.

"Amazing customer service!!!! Not only are they very responsive but they bend over backwards to serve their customers. Products are good at good prices. Definitely an awesome Internet retailer and one to go back to time and again."

"Item ordered and two items were placed. They shipped one and it will be here Christmas eve!!! What kind of business is that? Ordered 12/6 and item is still in transit. The other item now states processing and scheduled for by 1/1/15!!! Really?! You are required to inform me of a shipment that will come after the holidays or it is considered bait and switch by the BBB in WA State and you can be assured I have contacted the Office of Arizona's Consumers Affairs through family who reside in that state. I would Never buy here again, go trustworthy sites like Amazon. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-21-2014

“Hello LeeM1,

I am very sorry for any inconvenience. On each product page below the description there will be estimated delivery dates listed. It can vary from product to product as we have many different warehouses. We always recommend checking this before adding items to your cart.

One of the items has shipped and will be arriving in time for the holiday, however the other item has been sent to the warehouse for fulfillment. The item could not be cancelled because the order has already been exported.

A customer service representative has been in touch with you, so please look out for that email. We would love to be able to assist you further and help make this right.

Customer Service Manager”

"Tanga is awesome in every way. Order got here fast! I am happy! I will order again, thank you!"

"Well al I can say is everything I have ordered from this site has been great. Easy and got here fast. Love it. What a wonderful thing you have going on here keep up the good work ill keep ordering things I want from you "

"I ordered 4 shirts on November 28th with Tanga. When I ordered the delivery dates were from Dec 4-11. 3 of the shirts were for my kids' teachers and the last day of school is tomorrow, December 19th. I emailed Tanga on Dec.9 since the items didn't show they were shipped. They told me they were on delay. They didn't notify me of that until I EMAILED THEM. That is NOT customer service. Then on Dec. 10th, Hannah in customer service said 3 of the shirts were off delay and being shipped. Now the tracking info shows the delivery date for December 24th! Thats 6 days too late for gifts. The other shirt hasn't even shipped yet. When I called DHL, they told me that Tanga uses the SLOWEST SHIPPING METHOD available, ground. So, they knew they were shipping it late and still shipped it ground. Wow, what great customer service (insert eye roll). I am beyond upset that 4 people won't be getting their gifts on time at all or maybe at all, now I have to hurry and find something else. Needless to say, I am not happy with Tanga at all. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-21-2014

“Hello Thomason0912,

Thank you for taking the the time to reach out to us. I am so very sorry this order didn't arrive by the dates you needed. We ask that you allow 5-10 business days for an order to ship out. On each product page we will have a unique delivery date listed for every product that will vary depending on the warehouse it is located in.

It looks like you did contact customer service and we were able to get a reshipment order made for the shirts that had unavailable tracking. These are all still arriving in time for the holiday, and you'll have a few extra shirts you'll be able to keep on us for the trouble.

A representative has been in contact with you, so please look out for that email. We are more than happy to help you further and answer any questions you may have.

Customer Service Manager”

"I was turned on to Tanga this season. I love the Tanga monkeys, so helpful. The attitude of this company ROCKS as far a I am concerned :)"

"Don't bother wasting your time ordering from this site. I placed an order for bluetooth speakers on the morning of December 1st and was charged immediately. They didn't even PROCESS the order until December 17th. They sent a tracking number that said NA on the estimated arrival date and this morning I find out it won't arrive until December 23rd. You can't talk to anyone on the phone. You have to leave a voicemail and they say they need 48 business hours to return your call. I called and left a message 4 days ago about another order I placed but never received an order # or confirmation on - yet they charged my account. Still haven't had a return call or e-mail. They take pride in being a small company with only 21 people. Their lack of customer service and follow up on shipping is a reflection of their small numbers. Nothing to be proud of."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-18-2014

“Hello metcalfcreative,

I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience with this order. We ask that you allow 5-10 business days for the order to process and be shipped.

There was a slight delay on your order, so it did ship out two days late. I can see the tracking shows it will be delivered before the holiday as promised.

Due to high volume inquiries we are primarily email based. All voice mails are returned within 24-48 hours via email. The best way to get in touch with us is through our customer support form on our site.

A representative has been in touch with you with more information regarding your orders. You can reply directly to that email and we would be more than happy to assist you and make things right!

I'm very sorry again and wish you a very happy holiday season.

Customer Service Manager”

"I ordered two rings on 11/28 with expected delivery between 12/4 and 12/11. I emailed the company on 12/9 because the package didn't show shipped. I received a reply that it had shipped. It's now 12/16 and I don't have my merchandise and the package still hasn't shipped. I emailed yesterday and then this morning. I received an email saying they credited my card but what does that mean? Did they cancel my order??? So disappointed because I was so excited about the items I ordered."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

“Hello Pinkpaige1,

I am very sorry for any inconvenience. The delivery times will vary for each product, as many of our items come from a different warehouses. Unfortunately, there was a delay on two of the items ordered. :(

I see you did contact our customer service department and a representative issued a partial refund for the delay. You should be receiving a confirmation email shortly.

Your order was shipped today and it will still arrive in time for the holiday.

If there is anything else we could assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. We would be more than happy to help!

Customer Service Manager”

"I ordered this watch and got it 4 days later. It looked better then in the picture I Just loved it. I already got a lot of compliments on it. A friend wanted to order one but when I checked one week later I was sorry to see it was all sold out, I would have loved to get one more for my friend as a present. "

"I love, love, love this company. Practically every day I find something else to order, and most items are free shipping. So happy with my purchases so far. Can't wait to receive my recent orders. I even tried a mystery box, they call tanga trash. I know it will be good stuff at a rediculously cheap price too. Keep up the great job!"

"Ordered what was advertised as a Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 Active phone. What we received was a used/reconditioned phone that was deliberately made to look new in the retail packaging. It included a non - Samsung third party battery and replaced non-Samsung front glass. When we contacted Tanga all they said was sorry and return it. The phone is still being advertised on their website as "Brand New in Retail Packaging". Have also filled a complaint with the USPS since they used them to mail it as well as our States AG's Office. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

“Hello Rob_Austin,

I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us. We are very sorry for any inconvenience!

We have recently sold out of these phones and have had no other complaints of this not arriving brand new. However, we are looking further into the issue.

A return label was issued for you to use to send the device back to us. We would be more than happy to help you get your full refund, but I am not seeing it has been returned yet.

If you need further assistance, please contact customer service and we would be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.