TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10

"strong customer service. i didn't receive my package as a result of a weak mail-room staff. tanga came through with a great to satisfy a bummed customer. awesome online retailer."

"First order with Tanga, was sent wrong size bed sheets, two request into Tanga Customer Service with no response. Credit card charged on orders that haven't even been shipped. Not recommended at all!"

“Hello fwtreslar,

I'm very sorry to hear you received the incorrect sized sheets. :( I can see you have written to customer service and all tickts submitted have been replied to. It is possible they have been forwarded to your spam folder, so please check there jus in case.

We'd be more than happy to make this right for you! Please keep an eye out for another email we recently sent to you to help get this matter resolved.

Thanks,
Customer Service Manager”

"Good site. My shipments usually get here Ahead of schedule. Havent had any problems with anything yet."

"Got two rs3 controllers for 20 bucks with chargers they came charged worked great easily paired im Happy!!! thank u TANGA"

"UPDATED BELOW!! FOUR STARS!! I ordered several items, among which were a pair of Fleece-lined leggings and 2 Down and Feather Pillows. I just yesterday (2/27) received the pillows - over two weeks later. Okay, fine - whatever. They came in a thin plastic bag, with both pillows (each in their own thin plastic cover) inside. The bag had been sliced open in shipping (I assume), and one pillows cotton cover was exposed completely. Yuck. Upon taking the contents out - clearly printed on the ripped package was Fiber Filled Standard Pillow. Pretty sure thats NOT down and feather... I have several of this exact pillow that I got at Target for $5.00 each. Certainly NOT what I paid for, what was advertised, or what I expected.
The Fleece-lined leggings?? NYLONS. Plain black nylons - that aren't even close to the size I ordered. I've written to customer service, and have yet to hear back. Slow shipping, and misrepresented items.

UPDATE: Laura, the CS manager at Tanga, responded to my email this morning. Far superior customer service and resolution to my problem than both Best Buy, and even Apple. If they handle all of their customers this way, Tanga is definitely worth doing business with! Three additional stars for their CS and retention teams quick, effective resolution!!

“Hello christav5494,

I'm so sorry for the trouble with this order! I understand how frustrating this is and would love to get this resolved for you. We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention and I will be sure to inform our warehouse of these errors so we can sort them out so they do not happen again in the future.

Customer service has recently responded to your email. We do ask you allow 24-48 hours for customer service to reply. I went ahead and see we did get a full refund issued for those two items including any original shipping you paid for them. You will not need to return these and may do what you'd like with them.

We have also sent you a coupon to use on a future order in hopes you'll give us another shot! We're very sorry again and if there is anything else we could do to assist you further, we will be here for you.

Best regards,
Customer Service Manager”

"I have been shopping from Tanga for over a year. They offer high quality items at competitive prices. Shipment of my items are always faster than I expect. I have yet to be disappointed with my purchases from Tanga"

"I just ordered a refurbished iPad mini 2 128gb from Tanga. After reading so many negative reviews, I am concerned if I should accept delivery. It is scheduled to be delivered 3/2/15. I emailed Tanga 2 days ago and haven't gotten a response. I am concerned it will be of poor quality or even a knock-off. Any thoughts???

Still haven't received response from Tanga, just a public response to this review.

“Hello ashcpf,

I'm very sorry for any trouble, thanks for reaching out to us! I can see customer service responded to your ticket submitted shortly after we received it. It is possible it may have been sent to your spam folder, so we recommend checking there just in case!

The iPad purchased is refurbished, so it may have minor nicks and scratches, but no serious damage. The order is in transit and should be arriving to you by the end of today.

If you have any issues with your order, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team! We will be happy to help!

Thanks,
Customer Service Manager”

"Bulla Tanga rocks, excellent products, true to description , prices great"

"Tanga provides excellent service, outstanding prices, interesting (and varied) products and certainly seems to care for its clients. I am more than happy to recommend Tanga as a quality online retailer."

"Had Worst experience! Got delivered completely different product. Complained about it and no response yet even after 2 days! Deceives the buyers with deals and is completely fake!

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-27-2015

“Hello shravansantosh,

I'm very sorry for the trouble with your order! We are more than happy to make it right. I can see you wrote in to customer service and you should be receivign a reply soon. Customer service can take 24-48 hours to respond to a ticket submitted and due to high volume inquiries we have been working quickly to resolve any issues that arise.

Please keep an eye out for your email from customer service. Be sure to check your spam folder as well just in case. We will be looking out for your reply.

Customer Service Manager”

"I have had nothing but great service great prices and great products. "

"I have made about a dozen purchases from Tanga, I appreciate their low prices for quality merchandise. When I have had a question or concern, customer service is extremely responsive, An all round great customer experience."

"You guys rock!!! My laptop was exactly what I wanted and it came in the mail so quickly!!! Thank yall so much for the experience; I'll definitely be a returning customer!!"

"Great prices, Fast delivery and lots of coupons"

"This company may be small in size, but they are massively huge in customer service. I can genuinely state I have never seen anything like it. Grace, kindness and professionalism all wrapped into one. I wish these fine folks nothing but continued success and growth. They are the epitome of poster children for how a customer service should be. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would. They have a loyal customer in me. Thank you, Tanga, and thank you to your extraordinary team!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

“Hi Hello212,

Thank you so much for the positive review! We love hearing our customer's feedback. :) Very happy to hear how satisfied you are with our service. Should you ever have any issues arise with any future orders, please be sure to contact our customer service team! We'll always be here to make things right.

Thank you for your support!
Customer Service manager”

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.