TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10

"I purchaced the security cameras for my home, looks better than the picture, and received in less than 10 as quoted.
Great job and very happy with my product.

"I've purchased a few items off of Tanga in the past. You can really tell that there's an actual group of happy, dedicated people running this outfit. By no fault of Tanga's, one of the products I purchased did not come with instructions. After I emailed them to get instructions, TangaRicky sent me an explanation (instructions didn't exist), but sent me a Youtube video offering a walk-though of how to put together my purchase. Who does that? The answer: Nobody but Tanga! "

"The deals at Tanga are great! I am a first-time Tanga user and hope to continue checking out their deals."

"One of my many orders from Tanga and I have enjoyed dealing with them. Great prices on quality products. "

"I ordered the Initial earrings in the letter V. One of the most difficult letters to find. They are going to be a Christmas gift and I'm sure she will be pleased. Ordering was easy and the check out painless. The item showed up in 5 days of placing the order which I think is very fast. The envelope was the right size and everything was great. I will order from Tanga again."

"Hey, ive been a shopper for some time, and have been pleased with all the merch I have ordered. they do look like what is displayed on the screen, and ordering is easy, and shipping is fast. ive have been impressed with the items I have ordered and have told others about your site. i will continue to be a loyal shopper. You have great deals!! so much better than other sites. I recently ordered an anti-fatigue mat for work. I stand all day. It arrived the other day, and I was so impressed! i thought it would be flimsy, and cheaply made. but it wasnt!! When i took it to work my co-workers wanted to know where I got it, and I told them, and they are hoping I could order them one. I have seen others out there, and they are so expensive! My legs and feet Thank-you!! "

"Received item promptly and in excellent working order . Would highly recommend this seller . Excellent prices and prompt delivery ."

"Placed my first Tanga order a couple of weeks ago. Received it within a week, loved the merchandise, placed a second order two days ago. Tanga is great!"

"Great service and fun products at low prices. Everything I have purchased has been as described and good quality. I will continue to shop Tanga."

"Wonderful company to work with. They have regular and unusual products at great prices. Pay attention to the warranty / return period. If there is a problem within the accepted timeframe, they will handle the problem expeditiously and fairly.
All in all, a great mail order company.

"I was so thrilled with Tanga! Not only was the product wonderful, the customer service was as great, if not better. Thank you Tanga for creating such a great experience!"

"I have purchased from Tanga a few times, and have always been happy. Best of all, their customer service is excellent. If you have a question, they respond quickly. Their customer service reps are professional, and courteous, and they go out of their way to make sure you're satisfied. I have had good experience with them, and I would recommend them."

"I placed an order for a blue tooth speaker on 8/20 and my credit card was charged on 8/22. The order has yet to be fulfilled. I wrote them 2 days ago requesting that they cancel my order. They have yet to respond. I just wrote them again today when I realized that my credit card has been charged.
This appears to be a rip off outfit.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-04-2014

tanga, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there budlucey-56219,

I am so sorry to hear that you are not getting our messages! I just looked up your correspondence, and see that both of your messages have received responses. One was written just today(9/4), the other yesterday. (9/3)

Today is also your tenth business day for your item. I happen to know off the top of my head, this item will be shipping tomorrow. I am terribly sorry that you have had this experience with this order, and I would be more than happy to email or call you if you would like.

Both of my customer service representatives sent messages, they may have ended up in your spam inbox. Make sure to check there! We will double check on our end to make sure nothing is wrong.

Please let us know what else we can do for you!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"I LOVE Tanga. Plain and simple. They are amazing at making their customers happy, both with their awesome prices and fixing any issues. "

"What a great place to do business. My order arrived a week early! Product was exactly as described and couldn't beat the super pricing! "

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,845 merchant members.