TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10

"One of the best deals website out there. Great products and even better customer service. Prompt communication with customer service personnel and easy to use website. Will be back for more from tanga!! "

"WoW, this place has awesome customer service, and some cool items. Can't beat it!"

"Can always count on Tanga to get good deals. "

"Tanga is great! I have just recently found them and have ordered so many things for Christmas gifts already! I appreciate someone else finding the deals for me since I'm so busy! Thanks Tanga staff.. your awesome!!!"

"Good products. Fabulous selection. Excellent customer service. They treat their customers extremely well and have fantastic prices. Thanks Tanga. "

"So far, so good. Made my first purchase this week and it was quick and easy. The item I purchased was as good as advertised and the nearly 80% savings was sweet. Not ready for a big purchase but any reservations I had are mitigated."

"I've ordered a lot of products from them. I get them quickly and for a great price! I did have one issue lately where the wrong item was shipped to me. They no longer had the one I ordered in stock to send me. So Tanga refunded me for my order, but then let me keep the other product too! (It was a dress, in my size, still totally wearable even if not the one I had ordered.). They have great customer service. "

"Love it! My order arrived within 2 days and the quality is GREAT. So much more than I hoped for given the incredible price! I will definatley be back! "

"I have been ordering stuff from Tanga and I am very happy with their services and prices. I would recommend Tanga to others."

"Shopping with Tanga by far exceeded my expectations.
I puchased a pair of earrings for my 8-yo daughter, not expecting much for the price I've paid. To my utter surprise,the earrings are beautiful,much better quality that you can get at Sears, for a faction of the price.
I just placed a second order and I'm checking the site often, since the selection of items changes daily.

"I love Tanga!!! Tanga is a great site where you can find deals on all kinds of stuff! "

"Have only ordered a couple of items so far and had some issues, but customer service solved each and helped me be a satisfied customer. I will definitely search for more stuff to buy from them. They really care about their customers. Thank you!"

"Tanga rocks! There is always good deal and the customer service is top notch!"

"They warned me in the confirmation email that it would take awhile to ship yet it came in just a few days. Awesome deal, awesome customer service, easy mobile site. Good work."

"It was a pleasure. I was told my wait time for shipping could be longer, but I received my items within 3 days. Thanks very much.
Great little company. I'll be back :)

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.