TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10

"Purchased trunk organizer that has a cooler that you can add. The material isn't as durable as the picture shows and the cooler looks flimsy, however I think it will still work alright."

"I've purchased 2 items from Tanga. I will not be buying anymore. Both were junk. I received a sterling silver and amethyst necklace and earring set yesterday. The chain was broken in 2 places in the bag. If Tanga is selling it, consider what you are buying as the bottom of the clearance rack, or thrift store. Buyer beware."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-18-2014

tanga, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there marhub56,

I am so sorry to hear that you have been less than satisfied with the quality of the items that you purchased!

I also see that you have not written in to our customer service, who would be more than happy to assist you with this issue. We hope to see you again in the future, and should you come back, I'll include a link to our customer service, in case you have any further inquires.

www.tanga.com/support

I will go ahead and send you a private message concerning this, so we can get you all taken care of. Thanks so much for letting and us, and we are more than happy to help!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"Never disappointed! Ordered several times and will be back again! They make it clear that shipping isnt fast... thats the only thing I'd like to see an improvement on. But it always arrives when they say it will."

"I ordered a Totes by Isotoner Ivy Hat- Solid Light Grey and liked it so well I ordered another one for my father. I have since ordered more items as Tanga has great deals, often times with free shipping. A small company that gets great deals and passes the savings on to their customers. Thanks Tanga!"

"Awesome company with awesome deals! Just know that you get what you pay for. Some items are great quality and some are not. But at such a low price you don't stand to lose much. Overall a great experience!"

"My first and only experience purchasing from this company was terrible. Purchased item on 7/23/14. My order confirmation indicated it could be 5 to 10 business days before the item shipped. Okay, that's a little long, but at least they warned me, right?

Nearly three weeks later, the item still hasn't shipped. I write to customer service, and they respond indicating the delay was caused by an unexpected large volume of orders for this item. Customer service asks me if I would still like the item. When I say yes, they assure me it should ship the following day.

Several days later, I get an e-mail out of the blue notifying me my purchase price has been refunded. No explanation given.

At the time I purchased the item, the original retailer had it for sale for only a few dollars more than Tanga. Had I known that after nearly a month's delay I would not receive the item, I would have just purchased it from the retailer. And now, of course, it is no longer available from the retailer.

If you need any assurance that you will timely receive the item you've ordered, or even receive it at all, for that matter, I would avoid this reseller at all costs.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-14-2014

tanga, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there drivethru,

We truly hate that we had such a delay on the product. We have made several changes recently that will be making more and more improvements to our small company.

I had a look through your correspondence with us, and we do hate that you were less than satisfied. I will go ahead and message you privately in hopes to take care of this issue.

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"I've purchased a number of items from Tanga and so far I am extremely satisfied with their products and especially their customer service. They treated their customers as customers should be treated, with care and consideration.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for great deals.

"I heard about Tanga on the radio in a segment about back to school shopping and backpacks. I checked it out and was thrilled to find a leather backpack for my daughter - something that will hold up to daily abuse. It arrived yesterday and she is very happy with it and so am I. What a great experience - super product, fast shipping and an unbelievable deal."

"Could not believe the quality for the price. Good customer service too."

"I found this website by accident, but ever since I did, I absolutely love it! It has the best products along with the best prices. "

"Good price. . BUT. ***It takes forever to get the items.***"

"I have bought SEVERAL items from tanga. I have been extremely happy with everything from the customer service to the products."

"New time buyer on Tanga and far I love it. Shipping is a little slow getting my Shtuff using USPS but I understand it's to keep the cost down to the consumer but heck..... I can wait. I'm cheap, that's why I'm always on the prowl for good deals and Tanga is now on my early morning email reads making sure I don't miss out on any good scores. Knowing that Tanga is running lean and mean (20 employees strong if you count Mr. Tanga Monkey) I was a little leery of the support that I would get in case of an issue. That was recently put to test when I had an account issue (self inflected using the wrong email account for the username). When calling customer support I wasn't able to reach anyone and was prompted to call back later and or go on the site and reach out to customer service that way. I will say, this is when I started having bad thoughts (e.g. no response or 4 day response time answering my question with a question therefore delaying my resolution). HOWEVER..... and hour or two I received a response getting me what I needed and problem solved.
So.... in short to my long danga response about Tanga is, as Jim Carey would say in Dumb and Dumber " ILikeItALot". Keep those deals coming!

"Love Tanga! They always have great prices and even though it states that products may take longer, their shipping is always fast. I always recommend Tanga to friends ."

"Love the items that I received and the price was amazing. "

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,868 merchant members.