• Tanga Tanga Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"Tanga is an amazing company I just found. I've only made 4 or 5 orders so far but am so impressed with their fast service and fast shipping. Their prices are so much lower than most places on the internet. My shopping experiences have been enjoyable and productive. Thank you Tanga! I definitely will be a returning shopper."

"HD CAR DVR - VERY BLURRY PICTURE - CANNOT EVEN MAKE OUT A LICENSE PLATE NUMBER AT ANY DISTANCE - I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE A DEFECTIVE UNIT AND IF I DO, WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH IT. "

"As a long time Tanga customer I look forward to their emails and deals. I just got another two great deals including free shipping! The variety of products and sheer number of deals on products that I would shop for anyway makes Tanga a valuable resource to anyone looking for everyday savings. Thanks again Tanga!"

"Ordered an item for a wedding gift 6 weeks before the wedding. It shipped two weeks after I ordered it and said it would be delivered August 1st. The tracking hasn't been updated in over a month and I received nothing.

In late August I emailed the company and they just said they issued me a refund, without explanation. I am now down a wedding gift and need to rush to buy something else. VERY disappointed and will not use this website again.

"I enjoy the varied items at excellent prices. Often with discounted or free shipping. The customer service has been as it should be, great!"

"I thought i was getting a good feal when i purchased 3 Of the Scosche myTREK Wireless Pulse Monitor. I could not find the app for the monitor. Called the manufactor i was told that this item was discontinued 3years ago by the company.

Have been unsuccessful in contacting Tanga to return these items for a full refund. Will contact the news media. Will not shop at Tanga again for my Health and Wellness company anymore.
Lizzie

"I've been quite pleased with everything I've gotten from Tanga. Some items take a long time to arrive, but it is usually stated in the description that it WILL be longer than usual. Just read the offering carefully because you will get exactly that. The customer service is outstanding - quick to respond and very pleasant.
Great job...keep up the good work! 31 people and growing!

"I use Tanga on a regular basis for online deals. The prices are great, the selection is never dull, and the customer service is awesome. The specials are often the best prices you can find, believe me I have tried. Shipping is usually very quick and always has tracking provided."

"So far Tanga Rocks, keep up the work."

"Great deals and Always receive my items quickly. "

"Really great price for item I use every day! Thanks Tanga!!"

"ITEM WAS POORLY PACKAGED AND 1 OF 3 ITEMS WAS MISSING. WAS REQUIRED TO RETURN ALL REMAINING ITEMS AND RE-PURCHASE ITEM AND PAY AGAIN, SINCE I DID WANT IT. STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED REFUND FOR ORIGINAL PURCHASE PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES.
SEEMS THEY HAVE UNCARING VENDORS AS FAR AS PACKAGING OF PRODUCTS. RECEIVED REPLACEMENT PRODUCT THE SAME WAY, THOUGH ALL ITEMS MADE IT TO ME THIS TIME, THEY WERE STILL NOT OVER BOXED WITH ANY PACKING MATERIALS TO PROTECT THE PRODUCT FROM DAMAGE. THEY CHARGED ENOUGH SHIPPING AND HANLING TO BOX IT BUT DIDN'T.

"I recieved the order veery fast was happy till i opened the box i oedered eight o'clock coffee and rrecieved carabou instead no address for returns sent an e-mail toservice@notification.tangs.com have not rec a reply will i recieve what i ordered i will send the carabou back if i bhad an address and would get what i orderedI the order was sent quickly which was goods if it had not been wrong. All my friends were very pleased I would be also if the order was correct only took 5 days to fill which was great

"I have order several things from TANGA & have been extremely satisfied with all the products & delivery times!"

Rep reply posted Aug-21-2015

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi Lmt172,

Yay! We're so glad you're happy! Thank you for letting us know and for being a loyal Tanga customer.

-TangaKrista”

"I love these guys! There are so many small things that I've ordered--things I'd never find anywhere else at such great prices (including beats headphones for my iPhone 6 Plus--that it's almost addictive to keep ordering. If you want good stuff at great prices, Tanga.com should be your place to order from!"

Rep reply posted Aug-21-2015

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi cordjones,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience(s) with us! We're always happy to know when our customers are pleased!

-TangaKrista”

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.