TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10

"Tanga rocks! There is always good deal and the customer service is top notch!"

"They warned me in the confirmation email that it would take awhile to ship yet it came in just a few days. Awesome deal, awesome customer service, easy mobile site. Good work."

"It was a pleasure. I was told my wait time for shipping could be longer, but I received my items within 3 days. Thanks very much.
Great little company. I'll be back :)

"Just wanted to commend Tanga on supplying me with an excellent quality Tumi jacket for a most reasonable price. I expected the typical cheap windbreaker to show up and was pleasantly surprised at the product they managed to find. Hell, it even had the hanger included! Tags showing the typical, overblown prices of $228 reflected at least a possibility of what it may have actually been offered at. Regardless, a very pleasant purchase. Keep it up Tanga!"

"Outstanding! Exactly what I wanted(Dr dre headphones w/ talk control) delivered w/out additional cost w/in days. Never delt w/ Tanga before but will undoubtly do so again. One caveat: since this experience was flawless, can't vouch for customer service if something goes wrong. "

"Tanga is in my top 5 internet shopping stores and has been holding that spot in my line up for nearly 2 years now.

Why? Because I have ordered so many items from them that I have lost count.

Pricing. Hands down I have & continue to do so as a great example would be the new Thermal Leak Detector + Infrared Thermometer I'd always wanted but could never afford just arrived yesterday from them and works like a champ. Saved me over $30 by buying from Tanga. This is one of many items I've purchased from Tanga and been blissfully happy with.

Customer Services: I've had to return a few items and to date 100% of the time when that need arises I get an immediate response in email form or actually have a Tanga member pick up my incoming call and issues the credit on the spot and sends me my postage paid label for the return. This is why I don't hesitate to order my below market pricing items from Tanga. What good is buying online if the customer service isn't here? Exactly.

I love their free shipping deals and get in on them as often as possible but even when paying full shipping prices its so affordable that I really don't complain and they started giving a shipping discount recently by cutting the shipping in half for each additional item after you order your first item on the same order.

I love Tanga. Nuf said ;)

"This product is good, and is easy to use. The directions are not very clear but it does not ruin the experience when using it."

"First and LAST time I shop at Tanga!! Ordered an item on 6/28/14. Allowed for the 5-10 business days and order still said "processing" so I emailed customer support on 7/14/14. and received the following:***********
Hello Customer, I do apologize for the delay on your order. Your order is shipping out later today or in the morning. You should receive your tracking information via email by Thursday or Friday. If you have any further questions please let me know.********Thank You, TangaVictoria
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that was a lie! I checked my email Thursday and Friday and received nothing. I requested another status update on Friday 7/18/14 and received this: We are refunding these items in your order #1A2B3C4F5GHIJ: (example order number)*****************We regret to inform you that this item is no longer in stock. You have been issued a full refund for this portion of your order. Please allow 24 to 48 business hours for it to show back up into your account. Although it may take up to 7 business days depending on your bank. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patronage.*************************
A total of 30 days will pass and I will not have my item or my refund. I have had better experiences ordering from CHINA for crying out loud!! With so many other places to shop I won't be looking at anything on their website ever again!

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-18-2014

“Hi there vtdano,

I am terribly sorry about this mishap. We did have some issues with a delay for this item, and tracking that was coming from this particular warehouse.

We completely understand your frustration with this issue. We assure that the problem has been fixed. I would love to send you a personal message with something to help make up for the issue. Please look out for that from me.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"It was easy to order online, I got my package in a timely manner and am happy with the product."

"Tanga makes it possible for me to buy things I otherwise could not afford. Fun stuff, clothing, great for buying gifts! Smooth transactions. Never have had a problem!"

"I am really suprised at how Tanga's ecommerce works. Definitely their logistics is the weirdest process I have seen (and I work in logistics business as an IT/Functional expert) I ordered an item last week and got a tracking number the very next day. It has been 5 days and UPS has not received the item. I wanted to cancel the order since I do not need them any more. I am surprised that the Tanga team claims that they cannot cancel the order because it has been prepared for shipment. I would have normally accepted the item and tried to return if it was shipped that day or next. It has been 5 days and the order has not even left their warehouse. Why would a company provide a shipment tracker information if it did not intend to ship the item for 5 days. I am not sure if it wants to create an impression that it has shipped the item well before the promised date but this is the strangest shipment logic I have ever seen in my life of shopping online. To a customer you only send a tracking when it leaves the warehouse. If the item is ready for shipment and I had tried to cancel it, I could understand Tanga not being able to cancel the item. If keeping an item in the warehouse for 5 days without shipping is one thing, I cannot imagine what to say of a process where they cannot cancel an item when the item is not available with them or is not even being shipped in 6 days. I am very disappointed and it is really a shame how this whole thing works when I am actually paying for shipping... "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-17-2014

“Hi there tvspriya,

Thank you so much for letting us know about this issue! It looks as if there is an issue with your tracking, and I will get this taken care of for you.

Our system does like to export things very quickly, as I see my customer service informed you of. This is not however common practice to have an item receive tracking and it not show movement. I will go ahead and get what you need done for this issue.

Please look for a private message from me, in hopes of sorting this issue out for you. Again, thank you for taking the time to let us know about this issue, and we will make sure that it is taken care of for you.

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"I ordered a Peticure from Tanga. When I received it the shipping bag was torn. After inventorying the contents I found out the 20 extra filing bands were missing. I contacted TangaRobert in customer support. His response was " Please send us a picture of the damaged/incorrect item(s)" How do you take a picture of something missing was my response to him. He responded with "We simply requested a picture based on your word that the bag was ripped" I sent him a picture of the ripped bag. No response from Tanga. Do Not do business with this company they are a rip off. Buy it at Amazon were customer service means something."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-17-2014

“Hello bredtdu,

I am terribly sorry to hear about this. I will be taking care of your issue this very moment. We do ask for photographs to verify the damage, and to help our warehouse make sure that we do not have that same mistake again.

I will be taking care of your problem personally, and I have sent you a private message regarding this issue. I will also be having a word with this customer service representative to make sure that we get everything resolved.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we want to make our company better anyway that we can, and hearing from our customers helps us grow.

TangaAllison”

"I ordered a hat (gift for one of my brothers) but I neglected to apply a coupon code of significant savings. The next day I noticed my oversight and contacted Tanga's customer service. Even though it was a weekend I received a professional and courteous reply in relatively no time and the discount was applied to my order after the purchase.

As a consumer, customer service can make or break my opinion of a company. In this instance I made a mistake when placing my order and Tanga (Holly) was quick to fix it. I have been on the other side when the company has made an error which is, of course, understandable. But it is how a company deals with and handles those mistakes that defines their philosophy of customer service and business practice. For me, darn near anything can be pardoned so long as the organization is respectful and courteous towards the consumer. In my experience Tanga excels at that.

oddharmonic's Avatar
Colorado, USA

"Tanga fits in my life primarily as a source for deeply discounted electronics accessories; with a large family, it's been nice to have enough extra chargers when someone pops in and needs to plug their phone in.

Most orders ship well within the 7-10 business days for processing. I've had one order in two years take the full processing time and it was a high-demand item (a Lifeproof phone case). When an item has sold out, the refund has been prompt.

(Full disclosure: I am a Tanga STU, which is their top loyalty rewards level.)

"Overall a very good company to deal with. Savings is substantial. As long as you understand that there is a "reason" these products are available through a site like this, you will rarely be disappointed. I have been disappointed with a product before, and the folks at Tanga were great to deal with on the return. I obviously couldn't hold them responsible for the quality of the product's construction, and they quickly handled the return and replacement."

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.