Tacticaldistri Coupons
  • Rating 10.00/10 55 reviews

Tacticaldistributors.com is not a merchant member
    Tacticaldistributors.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Tacticaldistributors.com contact information

• Address: 476 Viking Drive Suite 101
    • Contact: info@tacticaldistributors.com
    • Phone: (866) 916.6905
    • Customer Support: (866) 916.6905
    • Business Hours: M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
    • Fax: (757) 416.5222

"Best online source for tactical gear. Free upgrade shipping always a plus. Will always look here first when buying in the future."

"Tactical Distributors are wonderful. My first experience with them was ordering a pair of boots. The product description was accurate, and the package arrived the day after I ordered it (free upgrade from ground shipping!). Inside the box was a 'thank you' note from the COO of the company and a few plastic army men. Very nice small touches, and the boots were exactly what I expected. I just placed another order with them and the process is going just as smooth this time around as it did last time. I will absolutely be recommending them to friends and family."

"Wow! They had what I needed and I got it at the best price. Shipping was awesome and I got my order overnight. Tactical Distributors is the best!"

"very good price on items easy to use site very fast shipping and they gave me a free upgrade to next day air and the 2 army men in the bag made my day i will buy from them again and tell my friends about them"

"Outstanding service. Product ordered and shipped very fast considering the amount of customers looking for these particular items. TD put all of the "mainstream" stores to shame with the turnaround time of the order. Great job and I will definitely shop here first for my future needs."

"What a GREAT shop. They have everything for the serious gear junkie. The service and selection is incredible. Fast order processing and fast affordable shipping. This is my "go to" place now for my gear."

"I've been ordering from TD steadily for a little over a year now and have always received good prices with fast shipping and excellent customer service when I had questions or needed to make a return. On my latest order I was accidentally sent two multicam pants although I only ordered one. When I called TD they told me to keep the extra set since it was their mistake. Can't ask for a more stand up company!"

Nashville,TN

"This is now my third transaction with Tactical Distributors. They have shipped quickly and the product has been flawless and I highly recommend them to anyone.I actually read reviews on Amazon about their products, specifically the 24-7 tactical pants, My review of these are 5 star as well. I will continue to purchase from Tactical without hesitation. Excellent service !!!"

"Great price and super-fast shipping! Will be back to do business again!"

"I am absolutely happy with the price and how fast my product shipped! I will definitely order from u again and will also recommend u to everyone! Thank u!!"

"My first time making a purchase through Tacticaldistributors.com and it won't be my last. I found the website through AR15news.com during the Black Friday sales. Tactical Distributors was one of the featured sellers and they were offering an amazing discount with free overnight shipping. I've been eyeing some pants from Kuhl and Mountain Khaki for a while so the timing couldn't have been better. My order went through without a hitch, product shipped quickly and arrived well packaged. The included SWAG (e.g., stickers, green army men, and Frog Lube) were just icing on the cake. Would definitely recommend folks to shop at this seller."

"Excellent product, lightning fast shipping! Doesn't get any better than that!

I've shop online all the time and these guys are one of the best out there. Same day, overnight shipping backed up by, in my experience, the best customer service from an online retailer. Excellent group working there. I highly recommend them, A+++

modified review This review was modified by JamesCrane on October 16 2012 03:03:25 PM

"Just got done ordering an Arc'teryx LEAF Naga Hoody good prices! i also loved the promo code and the great shiping prices one day air. "

"Tactical Distributors is a very professional and friendly outfit.
They have a great selection of products at reasonable prices, and their customer service is hard to beat.
If I continued to praise them any more, you might suspect I worked for them... (I don't)

"First, customer service was excellent. I ordered Tactical Research Khyber Lightweight Mountain Boot 8" tan. Customer service helped me out by trying on the boots to test the "order one size smaller" recommendations made by others then calling me back. For some reason my delivery was rejected at my accepting address but after speaking with the Tactical Distributers customer service, in a press for time they quickly resent the boots via another mail provider.

Having not worn the boot for long I can't provide the longer term wear of the boots but YES you must order one full size smaller. I wear a 10.5 sneaker and these fit at 9.5 perfectly. They are exactly what I was looking for. With the service I was provided I will most certainly do business again since you can't find accessible customer service like this anywhere else!