• Tacticaldistrib

• Phone: (866) 916.6905
    • Customer Support: (866) 916.6905
    • Business Hours: M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
    • Fax: (757) 416.5222

"It was hard to believe that overnight shipping was included in the pricing for the items that I wanted. Sure enough, placed an order one day and the item arrived the next day. I was so impressed that I went back to Tactical Distributors the next day and ordered something else. Additionally, these guys answer the phone and you get to speak directly to them versus going through phone options to get to speak to someone. Add in the fact that they throw little army men into the order and it makes for a very good vendor relationship! Highly recommend these guys."

This review was modified by c_lan on July 28 2014 07:08:12 AM

"Best online source for tactical gear. Free upgrade shipping always a plus. Will always look here first when buying in the future."

"Great Pricing and Great Deals!!! I never write reviews but I honestly felt obligated after shopping with Tactical Distributors!!!"

This review was modified by hgneely on June 02 2013 03:14:18 PM

"Tactical Distributors are wonderful. My first experience with them was ordering a pair of boots. The product description was accurate, and the package arrived the day after I ordered it (free upgrade from ground shipping!). Inside the box was a 'thank you' note from the COO of the company and a few plastic army men. Very nice small touches, and the boots were exactly what I expected. I just placed another order with them and the process is going just as smooth this time around as it did last time. I will absolutely be recommending them to friends and family."

"Wow! They had what I needed and I got it at the best price. Shipping was awesome and I got my order overnight. Tactical Distributors is the best!"

"very good price on items easy to use site very fast shipping and they gave me a free upgrade to next day air and the 2 army men in the bag made my day i will buy from them again and tell my friends about them"

"Outstanding service. Product ordered and shipped very fast considering the amount of customers looking for these particular items. TD put all of the "mainstream" stores to shame with the turnaround time of the order. Great job and I will definitely shop here first for my future needs."

"What a GREAT shop. They have everything for the serious gear junkie. The service and selection is incredible. Fast order processing and fast affordable shipping. This is my "go to" place now for my gear."

"I've been ordering from TD steadily for a little over a year now and have always received good prices with fast shipping and excellent customer service when I had questions or needed to make a return. On my latest order I was accidentally sent two multicam pants although I only ordered one. When I called TD they told me to keep the extra set since it was their mistake. Can't ask for a more stand up company!"

"This is now my third transaction with Tactical Distributors. They have shipped quickly and the product has been flawless and I highly recommend them to anyone.I actually read reviews on Amazon about their products, specifically the 24-7 tactical pants, My review of these are 5 star as well. I will continue to purchase from Tactical without hesitation. Excellent service !!!"

"Great price and super-fast shipping! Will be back to do business again!"

"I am absolutely happy with the price and how fast my product shipped! I will definitely order from u again and will also recommend u to everyone! Thank u!!"

"My first time making a purchase through Tacticaldistributors.com and it won't be my last. I found the website through AR15news.com during the Black Friday sales. Tactical Distributors was one of the featured sellers and they were offering an amazing discount with free overnight shipping. I've been eyeing some pants from Kuhl and Mountain Khaki for a while so the timing couldn't have been better. My order went through without a hitch, product shipped quickly and arrived well packaged. The included SWAG (e.g., stickers, green army men, and Frog Lube) were just icing on the cake. Would definitely recommend folks to shop at this seller."

"Excellent product, lightning fast shipping! Doesn't get any better than that!

I've shop online all the time and these guys are one of the best out there. Same day, overnight shipping backed up by, in my experience, the best customer service from an online retailer. Excellent group working there. I highly recommend them, A+++

This review was modified by JamesCrane on October 16 2012 03:03:25 PM

"Just got done ordering an Arc'teryx LEAF Naga Hoody good prices! i also loved the promo code and the great shiping prices one day air. "

Share Tacticaldistributors.com's store rating

Tacticaldistributors.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tacticaldistributors.com is not a merchant member
Tacticaldistributors.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!