• Rating 0.50/10 33 reviews

T-Mobile is not a merchant member
    T-Mobile does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • T-Mobile contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Over the past year or so, I have become very upset with t mobile for several reasons. When I last signed a contract on an electronic pad, the only hard paper the store could give me was my signature and terms about if I don't pay them. I had wanted a detailed receipt of what I had just signed for. Of course, when I received my first bill, I was charged for every text (had plan with unlimited texting) and my AAA insurance discount did not apply to all the areas of my bill that I was told it would at the store. Recently, I added a line to my plan on-line which stated that it would cost my zero dollars/month. I called t mobile to verify this also. When my sim card arrived, enclosed was a letter stating that I would be charged $5/month at the new year. I called and argued the situation and was told that the zero dollars was a promotion. Wouldn't you think t mobile should have stated that it was a "promotion" and when it would expire?"

modified review This review was modified by lindamsmith15006 on November 16 2013 09:26:32 AM

"HORRIBLE, sold me a Windows 8 Nokia phone, 3 days later the phone got so hot I could not touch it, I returned and the manager took it in the back to trade it out. 20 days later the phone stopped charging. Took it back and discovered the manager took my original phone and put it in a diffrent box and gave it back to me. SR#'s Don'T Lie! A slight of hand to decieve the costomer. Phone was sent to manufactur and new is just as bad! GRRRRR"

modified review This review was modified by DdarrylPowell on October 05 2013 07:30:47 AM

"On December 26, 2012 I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Blaze Smartphone from T-Mobile. The next day business day I returned it because the 4G stopped working. Six months later the 4G stopped working on that phone also. I returned the second phone for repairs, they sent me a refurbished phone (without a back cover) that is much worse than the one I sent in for repairs!!! I then contacted Samsung who were no help at all. They told me to contact T-Mobile"

modified review This review was modified by pittsje on September 07 2013 04:02:21 PM

"I am an uemployed person and tried to lower my cell costs by switching to Tmobile at 8317 Sheldon Rd.Tampa,Fl.33615.Buyer Beware: I prepaid for a smart phone and service,brought it home and had no bers of reception. Drop call city. When I ried to return and get my money back,they refused and stuck me with a 128.00 loss,knowing that I dont have a job they showed very little concern. I can now only hope that t mobile goes out of business and belly up as they say. Horrible thieves. Greedy,cold and disgraceful."

modified review This review was modified by brienrhea on June 27 2013 12:44:10 PM

"I wanted to take this time to write this MESSAGE about how unsatisfactory service I have received from this company. I bought a phone that I immediately have had problems with. Just like the average person I cannot spend my valuable time for a T-Mobile representative to troubleshoot my phone. The phone will cut off in the middle of a conversation, and normally where I can send texts, sometimes it will work but most of the times it don’t. I have called 3 different people and went to Wal-Mart to talk to a T-Mobile representative. After discussing the problems over the phone, the instructions were to take to “T-Mobile” location. I did that. I have purchased extra insurance through Wal-Mart but they said that it falls under T-Mobiles warranty. Once I finally get some time to take it to a representative, they said they cannot do anything with it. This is not the first issue I have had, I did have a contract with them and within the contract they told me that I could freeze or cancel my account if I was deployed. Well I got deployed and went to talk to a representative that explained that I could freeze or cancel the account due to the circumstances. I canceled. Well once I came back from deployment, I had received letters that I needed to take action for a bill that was overdue. It happened to be T-Mobile. I had to end up paying $195 for the canceling of their service. And now I am stuck with a phone that does not work but only when it wants to. The purpose of this letter is to get people to think before they make a mistake and going with this service. Lastly, T-Mobile, I hope you are the company that ends up closing their doors. America does not need this type of piss poor service. I am going to dedicate my time to write reviews deterring people from unsatisfactory service like yours. Thanks for your time!"

Houston, TX

"I called Tmobile because me and my business partner were interested in the Text Only plan, they told me to order two activation kits, and then call them back for activation with the text only plan... I called yesterday and they told me: "we do not offer the plan anymore", and I told them what they already told... to buy the two kits... well... at the end, they never activated the two kits, I asked... "what will I do with those kits then?", they told me it's my problem... I said... "I want to return them and get my money back", but they said: "it's over a month, we can not give you anything"... so... at the end, I have two activation kits, no plan, no service... SHAME ON YOU t-mobile... "

"I want to make sure that I can assist in the process of NO ONE EVER having to be linked to or being involved with this horrible company! They have terrible customer service. On several occasions, it has taken us 45min to an hour to actually get a rep on the phone. And please don't think the reps in the actual store will be more helpful ~ Especially considering you will get conflicting information in each individual TMobile store! Hidden fees are upsetting but we would have been able to look past that. We noticed we were paying a lot more than other people were for their new service with T Mobile than us ~ who have been with them for 5 long years. They basically confirmed that loyal customers were going to get screwed and that new customers were going to get exactly what was advertised. They are deceitful and difficult! DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!"

"Ive been a customer of tmobile for 9 years. And they will purposely try to screw you and minipulate you out of your old plan, and customer service wont help you alk the while trying to tell you their new plan is better. Well f u. Tmobile i hope everyone cancels their service. Ive got a great samsung galaxy s3, and somehow they talked me into letting go of my old plan with unlimited data after argueing with cs for ever they told me no guaranty but if i had to return phone and cancel to prove how unhappy i am. But just like at point of sale if you dont actually read the contract they will lie. I was told messaging is included in new plans by person at store and then lied too again .y cs when my service was cut off even after signing new agreemment. agreement . With new phone i was actually able to use alot of data but they screwed me out of old plan. I was told i had 30 days to make return and reverse everything not true either. Fine print says i have to cancel in 14 days to reverse 2 year agreement. I didnt even get a discount of any kind for a new 2 year agreement. They are liers... i would return but. I need the original box so now im stuck with tmobile and they know it i have a phone i can only use through tmo that cost 600 dollars and im stuck in new 2 year agreement f..ck y.u tmobile"

"Im talking specifically about the sore located at 2121 NEW HYDE PARK RD, NEW HYDE, NY. They shouldn’t be allowed to be in business. Don’t go there!!! They treated you well. They say everything we want to “buy” us. We went there the day they opened the store. My husband had just been released from the hospital and we needed a new phone because we had a my touch , which by the way it’s not a good phone. It lasted a little more than one year. So, they told us the best deal would be to get a new Galaxy.
Well, we have a family plan, so they convinced us was better to change the plan to the unlimited minutes. Well, What they didn’t tell is that we were starting a new contract.
So, this way they could show they make good business at the first that of opening. So my husband bought the Galaxy they suggested and they told us we could get 2 other ones with discount anytime we wanted. LIERS!! Today I called T Mobile that said we were all locked for 2 years and if we want the same phone we need to pay $199,00 each and another $20 each phone, meaning another $40, a month.
I called the store, the manager was rude , didn’t even try to help me and said there is no longer any employee there. Please! Not even 3 month and they can’t keep the same employees!
So, search for other place before going there. Once they get you , that’s it!
They don’t care!!!

"I wanted a pre paid phone, I despise signing a 2 year contract with any phone provider. Tmobile was offering a $50 unlimited talk & text, with some 4g, then unlimited 2g after that. Perfect! The only thing they "forgot" to mention was that Tmobile has no capacity for 4g in my area. Not even 2g. All I can get is edge. They didn't mention that when trying to push me into getting a higher data package. Thankfully I didn't go for that. But even with their lousy snail paced data, it's still the best deal i could find, and I love my phone enough to stick with it for now. Plus I can usually find a wireless network, so the data isn't a major issue for me. Whenever I go to another town, I can almost always find better data. I'm just irked that their salespeople were so dishonest about their actual product. I'm also glad I had found my own phone instead of asking them for advice. I'm pretty sure they don't have my best interests at heart."

"Been to the T-Mobile stores dozen of times. Many times could get no service at all, couldn't even get someone to talk to me. The other times, I knew more about the product then they did and had to force them to sell me the one I wanted. They would fight hard to sell you the $ 70 plan and would refuse to even know there was a 30 dollar plan. I'm amaze that they can stay in business with such stupidity at the stores. They also would put every effort to find any reason not to help. Sorriest bunch of people I've ever met."

"I've been with t-mobile since 2003. And I will admit, I USED to recommend them to all my friends and family. Not sure what has happened with them over the last 6-12 months but I now tell people to look elsewhere. I will also be going to another provider when my contract is up.
I called to cancel one of my lines, apparently I was 2 days early and the rep attempted to charge me $50. I ended up having to call back in less than 24 hours but did manage to get it cancelled after a long conversation of them trying to get me to keep the line, which hadn't been used in a year.
When you call, you have to asked to be transferred to a customer service rep that is in the united states if you want to have a conversation with someone who has a clue about what you are talking about and that you can understand. Even then, the customer service reps only give you the "outlined" responses they have been allowed so you never really can get anything accomplished with them.
My daughters phone had to be replaced 3 times in the last 9 months. The last time they replaced it, they told her they no longer carry the phone because it had so many issues. Yet, they wouldn’t offer her a deal to replace the phone to something that actually works properly.
And today, my current phone, which I’ve had for less than 2 months, is still under warranty, and I insured would not boot up. I Was online with customer service about 45 minutes via chat, as that is the quickest way to reach them, before he decided we needed to replace it, at no charge....except for the "processing fee". Only $5 because I have insurance, $20 if you don't. Personally, if you are going to sell a crappy phone that you end up having to replace, you shouldn't be charging your customers anything!!

"Where to start with this horrid experience. I guess I will start at the beginning...

October 21st 2011 order a phone because they had 3 smartphones as a Free offer, and despite what I read, I decided to go with the LG G2X phone. Called up Telesales after struggling with their website for over an hour to get the phone ring up as free, even though it was the main banner page on their site. Call to Telesales, and get all my questions answered and the phone is shipped off to me. I guess this is where the trouble starts. After waiting a few days and hearing/seeing nothing, I get the tracking number and decide to look it up on UPS.com on 10/27/11 and it shows that it was delivered on 10/25/2011. You would think that a new device that is basically activated and ready to use would be sent out by T-Mobile requiring a signature, but it did not. I call in to UPS to find out the package was left at a different address (1322 instead of 1319) and there wasn't even a door tag from UPS telling me this. We start an investigation, and was told my driver would contact me. Long short short my phone had been accepted by my neighbor because UPS knocked on their door and asked them to accept it.

The fact that T-Mobile shipped my $400 smartphone basically activated (just put in the SIM and it works) without even requiring a signature blew me away. I use the phone for about a day before I start having issues. Constantly freezing, and falling asleep when charging. (I would wake it in the middle of the night, and the home screen froze at 11:08 several times) and having to pull the battery because the phone would respond to NOTHING I did. After a bit of research I find that T-MOBILE was completely aware of the issues this phone has (http://www.tmonews.com/2011/05/has-the-g2x-been-pulled-from-store-shelves-due-to-quality-issues/) and yet still continues to sell it. My guess would be that they offered it free so it would rapidly deplete their inventory of this defective device.

I called in to let them know on 11/4/11 that I would be sending the phone back, and got an email on 11/11/11 that they received the phone using the return label that was in the box.

On 11/26 I received an email stating that my T-Mobile bill was ready and I owed a total of $77.32. I called in to Customer Care to question this, and the CSR who answered looked at my account, confirmed the line of service was cancelled, and that any other bill I should receive to ignore it.

I got another bill reminder yesterday 12/26 for a bill for $154.64 and also a notice that my service had been suspended due to non-payment. I called in again last night to find out what was going on, to be told by Customer Service that my line had indeed NOT been cancelled, and even though they had the phone, that the line never got cancelled by anyone, even after it was CONFIRMED that it had been BY THEM on 11/26/11!

The CSR was nice, and tried her best, but now the conversation was revolving around Early Termination Fees and how she was going to "TRY" to reverse all the charges off my bill. TRY? REALLY??

She placed me on hold for about another 20 minutes and came back and said she had taken care of everything, and the only thing to pay was $4.77 for my usage? I had asked her what that charge was, and she said it was for the text messages, voice minutes, and data usage I had used while I had the phone. I asked her to look at the account and tell me how many voice and text mesages used, and how much data had been used and she said confirmed to me that 0 Voice Minutes, 0 Text Messages, and 0 kb of Data had been used... HUH? How do you charge a customer usage after you have just confirmed that the customer indeed had used NO voice, NO texts or NO data whatsoever?

I asked to speak to her supervisor and she said no matter who I talked to in any department, that they would not refund this for me, and that I was stuck paying it.

After screwing up NOT ONLY the delivery of my device, as well as the receipt, and the lack of ANY action taken on their part after the fact the "warehouse" had inspected the device, and put a note on my account that the phone was in excellent condition. Even after speaking to someone on November 26th about the bill, and being lied to that the account was closed, you still think I'm going to pay you $4.77!!!

I told her that they can send me the bill, but I would not be paying it on principle alone, and see if they EVEN try to send my account for less that $5 to collections.

Do yourself a favor and avoid doing business with T-Mobile, trust me you will thank me for that advice!

"Worst phone service ever! I have 2 smart phones from T-mobile. When I purchased them they put 2G sims cards in them and didn't bother to tell me. I brought the phones in multiple times and was lied to about the phones. Only after multiple complaints to the the company did one representative tell me that the sims cards were 2G and not 3G, this was 9 months after I initially purchased them. I took the phones in and was lied to once again about the sims cards, flustrated with the service I called and asked them to send me 3G sims cards in the mail. The representive said they didn't send cards in the mail, (another lie) and when I called bullshit she recanted her lie. I'm so flustrated with T Mobile. If you value your sanity you will stay away from them."

"T-mobile is the worst cellular service ever. I was having trouble getting service in different places in my area which were supposedly in their 3G coverage area. I called customer service over and over again for about a year until they finally admitted they coudn't do any thing to help me. I asked about getting out of my contract since I wasn't getting service. T-mobiles cancelation department informed me that they didn't have to provide service as per my service contract. In order to get a cellular phone service that actually provided service I was required to pay $600 first to fulfill my contract with T-mobile even though it wasn't required for them to fulfill theirs. Please note I have been a loyal customer of T-Mobile for 12 long years and instead of giving some credit on my claims they chose to alienate me. Please think twice before signing a deal with this devil."