• Rating 3.67/10 111 reviews

TVsDepot / GBShopping / Fotoconnection.com is not a merchant member
    TVsDepot / GBShopping / Fotoconnection.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • TVsDepot / GBShopping / Fotoconnection.com contact information

"This was my first time ordering from TVsDepot. Their price for the item I wanted was competitive, even with the relatively high shipping/handling charge.
The item arrived on schedule.
I liked being able to pay with PayPal.

"Excelent deal, fast shipping, very reliable. Communication was on the spot.
Perfect transaction and great price.
Thanks!

"These people are crooks! Do not order any thing from them. I ordered a Canon T1i camera from them. They sent me an e-mail to call them to "confirm order details". They then tried to sell me a "longer life battery" for about $120. I can buy the same battery for about $15 from many internet re-sellers. After I refused the offer they never shipped the order. I ended up cancelling my credit card in order to protect myself. I also found out that they are not Authorized Distributors of Canon."

"Fast delivery and subwoofer works great. Easy to hookup, I love it."

"Thank you for your prompt service
Even when a missing part was discovered you promptly sent it to me.
I will be happy to purchase from you in the future

Richard Norman

"The cheap price is not worth the hassle. I waited until I got my $ back from these crooks before I wrote this review. I ordered a new Garmin Nuvi 760 and they took 2 weeks to get it to me. This was after the hassle of having to send them a copy of my ID and credit card. When I received the unit, it was apparent that it was used. They have a condition that if you register the a GPS you will not be able to return it, so you cannot have Garmin tell you if it has acquired a signal before. I then proceeded to get a return auth. from them only to be given "the runaround"! It took 10 phone calls with the supervisor, Andy Chen, laughing on the phone when I told him that I they have not kept their part of the deal. Finally got my purchase $ back and have counted the shipping back to them as a loss. Just purchased a new one from BUYDIG.com and they got a brand new one to me in 4 days at $221.84 total. If would have known this earlier, I would not have hesitated to spend the extra $20."

"NEVER, EVER, deal with these people! One month and 11 days after ordering a Panasonic Plasma TV from these people, I had to cancel my order. Throughout this time, their website stated that the item that I ordered was IN STOCK! IT NEVER CHANGED! There was initially game playing about the FREE Shipping. LIAR George told me that it HAD to be shipped to a commercial address. I provided him one and I then later had a call from their Billing Dept. and had the delivery address changed back to my home. Unbelievable LIARS! I believe that their credit rating with Panasonic must be horrible because the TV that I ordered NEVER came in! I was sent an email two weeks after ordering that told me that the TV had been backordered for 1-2 weeks. THREE AND A HALF weeks later, I had to cancel because I had been #1 on their list to fill my order. NEVER HAPPENED! It is amazing to me that they are still in business. RUN, HIDE, STAY AWAY FROM THIS RETAILER! "

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS OUTFIT! I canceled my order for a LCD TV after being jerked around for over three weeks without the order even being processed. During this time, I received at least five sales calls and emails wanting to sell me extras or "confirm" order details. Don't think they ever intended to sell me the item at the quoted price. "

"I ordered a Nikon D90 body only. Shortly after the order I received a call from a sales person offering Scancard and a battery. I accepted the items but then found out I could have bought them much less expensively locally. I addition I approved one total and was charged $33 more than the accepted total. I wanted an itemized invoice but was unable to get one. Not a good experience."

"I ordered a Kodak EasyShare Z8612IS 8.1MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom USA Model with Quick Charger & LongLife Battery on Jan 2nd. Camera was of course priced for much less than this on the website.(139.00) The slick talking sales rep told me that the camera came with a 15 minute battery so I needed a rechargeable replacement battery. Since I wasn't prepared to make this decision on the phone to purchase an extra 70.00 battery, I hung up on him. After doing some research on batteries, I called back and refused the battery they were offering. After some pressure to buy the battery and shipping insurance I told the rep to kill the deal. At this point he lowered the price of the battery to what I pretty much knew it should be and gave me "free" insurance. I ended up paying 167.00 for the camera, batteries, quick charger and shipping (which was supposed to be free anyway.) I don't consider that a bad deal, since I paid basically 28.00 for the rechargeable batteries, however their sales tactics and customer service are sorely lacking. I also never received the free promotional items, kinda like everyone else on here. I have e mailed the company as well as called. They must have caller i.d., cause they simply will not answer my call any time of day, nor will they answer my e mail. At this point I am giving up on the promo items and just being glad I got a decent camera at a somewhat decent price, and I can be done with these shysters. Overall....stay away and just pay a little more for a reputable company.

"Terrible to do business with. No customer service after the sale whatsoever. TV broke down and I was informed that if we dont have the box (after 6 months) they can not repair the unit. Then tried to sell me an Extended Warranty ?? This only after 20 calls and ZERO call backs from them. Can you say sleazy?"

"TV Stand was advertised at a very competitive price but was not delivered within 14 days; cancelling the order was OK though"

"Typical Brooklyn sleaze merchant… Offers products at low-ball prices and hard sells accessories & service contracts to make up the profit. At the end of the day, the deal is almost never a real bargain.

In my case they weren’t even smart about it. The salesman attempted to con me into buying an extra battery for a digital camera, under the rouse that the dedicated battery it comes with is only “a 15-minute battery”.

Do they actually make sales by insulting people’s intelligence?

Not surprisingly, when the camera arrived it was broken. When I called for an RMA they essentially told me I’m on my own. ‘Take it up with Nikon’ was their attitude.

I did; and that’s where the camera is now.

Needless to say, I’d steer clear of this outfit.

A_C

"We ordered a flat screen tv from them on December 2. Their website advised 7-8 day delivery. After 13 days and numerous attempts to get information regarding our order, we were told yesterday that it would be shipping on Monday. Today, following up on this, after being "on hold" for more than a half hour and being hung up when I first started to complain, we were told that the television was "on back order with the factory." This was obviously a lie, as I would be quite sure that there was no communication between the manufacturer and tvsdepot on a Saturdy or Sunday.
Avoid this company regardless of how enticing their prices might be. The fact is, you will not get what you ordered!

"Like the others who gave one star to tvs depot, don't use them unless you want to be jerked around. Their web site and order confirmation said they had my item in stock. I got the same email request to call and "confirm the order", which I didn't think was necessary. They tried to sell me more stuff, but I got out of that with the confirmation only. Then they sent the wrong color, which is a different product number from the manufacturer. I got an RMA # and the item is in route back to their warehouse GBShopping. If they don't credit me, I'll handle it through the credit card vendor, who has never failed me. Buyer beware!"