"WORST ONLINE EXPERIENCE EVER!
Ordered two cases for Iphone 4.
A week after they tell me one of them is not in stock.
I said just shipped one. I have been waiting for a month and a few days and no response from them whatsoever!!!
Waisted my money!! Don't shop at this website!

"It was terrible online shopping experience with tvc-mall! Don't recommend it!!!!"

"I'm TVC client since more than 3 years now. I'm very please with the quality of the service (very reactive, fast answer and very fair), the wide range and the quality of product I ordered.
My best supplier in China.

modified review This review was modified by Dagadou on October 10 2013 03:31:58 AM

"That Meaw guy really wrote a load of craps here. I don't think tvc mall is that bad. I think they're very nice and the products are great!"

modified review This review was modified by mill000 on May 09 2013 08:02:46 PM

"horrible company- very POOR and SLOW customer service. I too had delt with "ASHLEY" as well. she is a snake trixkster. Indeed they ramble about shipping beacuse they want to make more money with shippping charges.

AVOID this company it is a fake bonanza.

i have placed orders and it had taken a month just to get a tracking # after paying for my orders.

find another company- there are MANY others.

"I have traded with TVC-Mall since 3 months ago, and made order with TVC-Mall 7 times with Seller name "Ashley", I always use UPS to be my main courier, its cost quite appropriate with my order so I preferred to use UPS. All the ordered were sent to me smootly via UPS until 5th order. Seller Ashley asked me for paid more 8$ for shipment cost, first she told me that have problem on some products that have apple logo and maybe detained by custom if I used UPS, so she want me to change courier to DHL instead but I refused cause DHL ship cost is quite expensive compare with UPS. (TVC have choice for customer to choose courier, there are china post, HK post, UPS, DHL, EMS and Pickup, but Ashley want me to choose DHL only !!! Why I can't choose courier by myself !!! and Why ship via UPS would have problem with custom but DHL no problem with !!!), but she persisted that I must use DHL when I've asked for change goods she said goods was prepared can't change, after we have disputed for a while and I insisted to ship via UPS only, it's become that she want me paid for weight cost not for copy band like she said first. Why's that ??? so it's make me feel unreliable about the seller and TVC-Mall shipment policy since.

And the problem still occurred, I've made order again, there're problem on 1 product. I'd contact Ashley for this problem and send her email for this, she said she'll paid for 2$ for refund but there're condition that I must paid for charge shipping cost first !!!

So, I'm very suspect about TVC-Mall shipment policy. Why I must paid more than the cost on TVC web, and why I can not select the courier that appropriate my need, Ashley want me to select DHL. I have made order and paid for all cost (include shipping cost) that specific by TVC-Mall system, and I select UPS that meet my need. I didn't see any informations on TVC-Mall webpage state that I must be charge more on shipping cost, the policy just said that only DHL for remote area that may be charge more, but I live in town that outskirt of the Capital and I didn't use DHL. If there're any charge TVC-Mall should set it on computer system or state on website that which country would charge shipping cost and give the reason ! But I didn't see these kind of informations on TVC-Mall website !!! Moreover there're some product that must to claims, but Seller Ashley have extorted me to paid for shipping cost before give me refund ! TVC-Mall can't do like this, you and your seller not professional as you advertise, I think it's company responsibilites to refund for faulty products !

I'd ever loved to shop in TVC-Mall but when there're problem like this I'm hesitate to done business with TVC-Mall.

More Informations: If you're a Drop Shipper or Retailer or order small order, don't shop at TVC-Mall. Since there're problem about charge more shipping cost, Seller Ashley always say to me that "my order just a small order, just a little profit" or "Find another china supplier" or "if you also want to keep the business relationship with us,pls choose DHL on the next order" or something like that all the time.

I had said to her that I can't see such words on website that I can use only DHL, and on each webpage have choice on different couriers for customers to choose. So, why I can't choose UPS. And after she can't argued about this point she always say that My order just a small order and she gain a little profit, she said this cause she want me paid more and change courier to DHL (I have a little doubt now that maybe she's DHL agent not TVC-Mall Seller :D). And I answer her everytime that there's no where stated on website that I must paid more. How do I rely on her words ? Description about Shipment Policy on TVC-Mall not same as her said.

And for her words that my order just a small order, just a little profit. It sound seem like she's insulting about my order that not big enough. So what ? she wanna trade only big order ? If she don't want my orders or other Drop Shipper or other customers that order just a small order that her said, she should told her company owner about that and please state clearly on TVC-Mall Website that "NOT ACCEPT SMALL ORDER, DROP SHIPPER, RETAILER" or state clearly minimum order on each that you can accept. Not need to tell me or other customers such a stupid words all the time. It's very annoying.

I bought from other supplier directy with manufacturer too for worth items. So, just a small order I will bought from TVC-Mall. This Company is "Affiliate Reseller Company" not "Manufacturer Company". There're few products that cheaper if you buy in bulk too, but that products aren't products I seek for.

This Seller "Ashley" act like a "Newbie Seller that no respect to customers" or just respect only big order ? Sometimes she not answer my questions even if we're online and just talk and when I asked for picture of the products with no logo, she gave me but she said like that other customer never problem like me, they can download from website. yes, that's true I've downloaded from my account in website too, but there're TVC logo on the pic and I asked her just 1 item's picture, Is it very hard to give me the pic that I can't download ? She's not professional just a "Bad Seller". I didn't know what's the standard of TVC-Mall Seller.

So, If you're a Drop Shipper or Retailer or order small order, don't shop at TVC-Mall. Because this company seller want you to find another supplier, she don't want service you. You may received insulting and bad service from your seller. Or you should find another Seller not Ashley.

"Placed an order for items in stock. I had to call to see why the delay. TVC MALL has no idea i have even placed an order at their online store. No help from on line store..."

TVC-Mall / Shenzhen TVC-TECH Ltd is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TVC-Mall / Shenzhen TVC-TECH Ltd is not a merchant member
TVC-Mall / Shenzhen TVC-TECH Ltd does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!