Stores > Tutor Time - 4673 White Bear Parkway
      1-651-653-8877
      1-651-653-9070
      6178@tutortime.com
      1-651-653-8877

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 4673 White Bear Parkway by clicking a star below.

2017-07-28

"The teachers I met were great and I feel like my child will have a great experience. They made me feel like his specific needs and learning style will be taken into consideration."

2017-07-15

"My experience has been amazing! We have been there 3 1/2 months and I love it! The communication is great. The curriculum and activities they plan for the kids is awesome!"

2017-07-01

"I really like the teachers. I feel as if they really care about my child and know her individually."

2017-07-01

"We enjoy it very much. Thank you."

2017-03-04

"Great, we love Tutor Time and have even moved and we still will not change to another center! Everyone is helpful, caring and truly truly care about your family as a whole! Love you guys, and thank you for everything!"

2017-02-25

2017-01-28

"Staff should have walki talkies to be able to communicate to one another when they are busy watching children in the class rooms and especially outside."

2017-01-21

2017-01-21

"Lacking compassion and interpersonal skills. Clearly just a job for almost staff."

2017-01-14

2016-08-20

"The school is excellent. All the staff are friendly with all the children in the center not just the children in their designated class room."

2016-08-13

2016-07-23

"I love the teachers, I love dropping my son off knowing he is going to get so much love and attention as well as having fun learning and developing. I also love how comfortable they have made me feel to go to anyone of them with any problems or concerns I have as well as just finding out more information on my babys day. I love all the pictures and art projects they send home. The only problem I would say needed some more attention would be the appearance of the property the parking lot especially needs some updating."

2016-07-16

2016-06-04

"Overall the school is good; however, there is a lot of teacher turnover and lots of temps/subs that make communication difficult."

Share Tutor Time - 4673 White Bear Parkway's store rating

Tutor Time - 4673 White Bear Parkway is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 4673 White Bear Parkway is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 4673 White Bear Parkway participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.