Stores > Tutor Time - 4673 White Bear Parkway

1-651-653-8877
      1-651-653-9070
      6178@tutortime.com
      1-651-653-8877

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 4673 White Bear Parkway by clicking a star below.

2017-03-04

"Great, we love Tutor Time and have even moved and we still will not change to another center! Everyone is helpful, caring and truly truly care about your family as a whole! Love you guys, and thank you for everything!"

2017-02-25

2017-01-28

"Staff should have walki talkies to be able to communicate to one another when they are busy watching children in the class rooms and especially outside."

2017-01-21

2017-01-21

"Lacking compassion and interpersonal skills. Clearly just a job for almost staff."

2017-01-14

2016-08-20

"The school is excellent. All the staff are friendly with all the children in the center not just the children in their designated class room."

2016-08-13

2016-07-23

"I love the teachers, I love dropping my son off knowing he is going to get so much love and attention as well as having fun learning and developing. I also love how comfortable they have made me feel to go to anyone of them with any problems or concerns I have as well as just finding out more information on my babys day. I love all the pictures and art projects they send home. The only problem I would say needed some more attention would be the appearance of the property the parking lot especially needs some updating."

2016-07-16

2016-06-04

"Overall the school is good; however, there is a lot of teacher turnover and lots of temps/subs that make communication difficult."

2016-04-29

"Felt safe with infant room staff. I like that Kristen is the director. She is kind, friendly, yet bold."

2016-03-26

"Our experience with Tutor Time has been amazing. The staff is great. There is very little turn over rate, which means my children have a great bond with all of the staff. My children anticipate going, love being there and never want to leave. The teachers are loving and really care about the kids. The curriculum is great. When my daughter tested for Kindergarten readiness, she was at the top. I feel this kick start really helped her in school. I am so happy I found a place my kids feel is their second home! Thanks so much Tutor Time!"

2016-02-27

"Excellent lead teachers, constant change in support staff/second shift teachers"

2016-02-03

"I truly love this school and so does my kids:) My family has had one of the hardest years you can imagin and this school and all the staff were there for us 100% and even pulled their $ together to get us flowers and a card! This school and the all the staff are great and I would recommend them to anyone. Love the Donnelly family"

Share Tutor Time - 4673 White Bear Parkway's store rating

Tutor Time - 4673 White Bear Parkway is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 4673 White Bear Parkway is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 4673 White Bear Parkway participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.