Stores > Tutor Time - 1000 County Square Drive

1-805-658-1230
      1-805-658-1231
      6014@tutortime.com
      1-805-658-1230

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 1000 County Square Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-05-20

"We have had a great experience with this school. In fact, I have referred multiple parents to this Tutor Time Facility. I never worry about my son's safety and know that I am going to get honest feedback about his development."

2017-04-22

"From the first week until now, it has been bad!!!"

2017-03-24

"Good tour and facility. Pricier than other preschools, but the safety, cleanliness and staff make the price more palletable"

2017-01-30

"We toured a handful of facilities, and although priced as the most expensive Tutor Time is our top choice at this time."

2016-12-21

"I'd like to know if the school can work with children with special needs such as ADHD and sensory issues and developmental delay."

2016-12-17

"Overall, staff is generally friendly and the curriculum is strong. The new app is very welcomed."

2016-12-10

2016-11-26

"Our children have had a very positive experience attending Tutor Time. It helped my daughter cope both socially and academically when she moved on to Kindergarden. My 3 year old has advanced in his verbal skills a great deal since going full time. My wife and I are very happy with our experience. We have recommended this school in the past and would be comfortable doing so in the future."

2016-11-26

"Ms. Dolores is an amazing teacher! She has helped my daughter so much, I have seen such huge improvements in her every day! Along with Ms. Gaby my daughter can't wait to tell me that she had a good day with her teachers. For myself it's never easy leaving my daughter but with wonderful woman who keep me informed & involved when i can't physically be there, there really is really no greater feeling! Thank you."

2016-11-19

2016-11-19

2016-10-01

"I am very happy I want to give a special thank you to miss Gaby Espinoza she always welcome me with a big smile . She make us feel like family. This is the reason we staying here Thank u ."

2016-09-24

2016-08-28

"Touring quite a few schools before Tutor Time had me very discouraged. Walking into Tutor Time, my child and I immediately felt welcomed with kindness and care. As a parent, that is one of the qualities I look for right away in care for my child. We love everything about Tutor Time!"

2016-06-04

"The school has been wonderful and very accommodating. Although we have had a couple bumps in the road I am very confident in the abilities of the staff and school. My child loves the teachers and I love the interaction that my child gets with other children."

Share Tutor Time - 1000 County Square Drive's store rating

Tutor Time - 1000 County Square Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 1000 County Square Drive is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 1000 County Square Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,379 merchant members.