Stores > Tutor Time - 20645 N. Scottsdale Road

1-480-585-4194
      1-480-563-9326
      6071@tutortime.com
      1-480-585-4194

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 20645 N. Scottsdale Road by clicking a star below.

2017-06-03

"I absolutely love Ms. Lannon. She has provided my son with a great deal of support to help him socially and emotionally develop with confidence. Ms. Lannon is so passionate about her students, and truly enriches their lives by making education fun. I am grateful that my son got to have her as a teacher this past year."

2017-06-03

"Had issues with a lot of sickness going through the classroom this last winter. Kind, loving teachers and director!"

2017-05-20

"I have loved this school. I am so excited to watch my daughter learn and love the updates on her day which help me have better conversations with her at the end of the day. The teachers and staff are incredible and I have LOVED every minute of our time here. I will be sad to see it end in the fall when my daughter starts Kindergarten at her public school."

2017-03-18

"the teachers seem nice but this location always seems understaffed. The infant room is frequently out of allowed student teacher ratio. One day I would not drop off my child there would have been 7 infants and 1 teacher. They came and moved some of the older kids to another room, but as I left, another child was being dropped off which put them over the ratio again. There is always an excuse- someone is stuck in traffic, it was just for a minute while someone was in the bathroom etc... but I don't believe it. If I am only at the school a few minutes a day during pick up and drop off, what are the odds I always stop by right when someone is in the restroom? We have been at the school for 4 weeks and every week there are several days where I encounter this situation. I feel bad for the teachers. I don't want them to get in trouble, and what are they supposed to do? They know they need help, but there is no help to be had. This has made me look into other daycare facilities and seriously consider switching."

2017-03-11

2017-02-04

"Was not impressed with the tour and information provided."

2016-08-06

"I loved the infant teacher but the other teachers aren't very chatty. I enjoy hearing stories about my son and it seems they welcome him in and are sometimes not disclosing what is going on. I guess I want the teachers to share more as he is there from 7:30 am - 6 pm everyday :("

2016-07-30

2016-03-12

"I love this school, my 3 year old son is attending this school and I am very satisfied with the education and curriculum they provide. I am very happy with the staff of the tutor time, they make me and my son feel as part of a family."

2016-03-11

"Great experience looking forward to brining my kids to this facility."

2016-02-27

"The staff is amazing. My child leaves happy with something new to share daily. The Director, Andrea is very attentive and organized. I not only view this as my child's daycare but an extension of our family."

2015-08-31

"Seems to go through phases of intense transition. Since Ms. Andrea & Ms. Dakota have been in the facility, it has stabilized. There also are periods of cleanliness issues. That too has been better recently."

Share Tutor Time - 20645 N. Scottsdale Road's store rating

Tutor Time - 20645 N. Scottsdale Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 20645 N. Scottsdale Road is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 20645 N. Scottsdale Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.