Stores > Tutor Time - 851 SW 78th Avenue

Plantation, FL USA
      6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
      6146@tutortime.com
      1-954-452-0246

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 851 SW 78th Avenue by clicking a star below.

2017-06-17

"the administration team are awesome. The director is great everyone is friendly. the expense is a lot that's my only issue"

2016-12-03

"Generally, we love TT. The staff really loves and cares for the kids. They are diligent in keeping TT corporate rules, which sometimes limits them from making our children the most comfortable. Due to DCF requirements, we use TT because they are reasonably priced and hold the minimum qualifications necessary. They work with our foster children's entire team and accommodate visitors, therapists and whoever needs to visit them."

2016-11-26

2016-11-12

"Overall I trust the school and I am very satisfied that I can leave my child there and not worry about anything."

2016-11-05

2016-10-29

"Overall its has been great my child is even learning to count in Spanish"

2016-10-25

"Overall its has been great my child is even learning to count in Spanish"

2016-09-08

"Absolutely love the curriculum and the teachers are amazing!"

2016-08-27

"Absolutely love the curriculum and the teachers are amazing!"

2016-05-21

"I have nothing negative to say about this school. Not one single thing. A+"

2016-05-07

"From the ages of 11 months to 3 1/2, my son was happy at school and so were we. However, as other students became a discipline concern, my child was being scolded, and we were dealing with negative reports, because proper action and attention were not being taken to prevent my child from being bullied. I had to create my own behavior monitoring tool for the classroom, which the teachers did not follow up on. As a teacher and a mom, I don't believe that the school is proactive when it needs to be. Excuses are given and children are running the classroom because no repercussions are followed through."

2016-04-09

"I loved this school from day 1. There is another daycare not far from here that I considered and even though it was more expensive I picked Tutortime. Ms. Belkys was the first teacher I meet there and I loved her and wanted her to change classes so that she'd always be my daughters teacher. She would talk with me and make suggestions. The best part was that my daughter loved her too. Although I wanted her to follow my kid to the different age classes she couldn't but I found the next set of teachers were just as good as Ms. Belkys. My 2 year old comes home and reads books that she has remembered from school and is always showing me new stuff she learns at school. Because of Tutortime my kid is 2 and she loves homework already. It's crazy my 2 year old asks for homework. I said all of that to say I love Tutortime and wouldn't think of changing schools."

2016-03-25

"I was very disappointed in this school as a whole. Even though I am only interested in the aftercare for my son, I thought that it should at least have modern equipment for outdoor play. Also, the school stated that the food and snacks are provided, but I will not be able to use most of what is served because of my son's allergies so I have to provide my own at the same rate."

Share Tutor Time - 851 SW 78th Avenue's store rating

Tutor Time - 851 SW 78th Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 851 SW 78th Avenue is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 851 SW 78th Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.