Stores > Tutor Time - 7810 West Lower Buckeye Road

1-623-691-6705
      1-623-936-3520
      6095@tutortime.com
      1-623-691-6705

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 7810 West Lower Buckeye Road by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"I like my daughter going here for another reason she has family there."

2017-06-17

"Facility is very unorganized; no daily activities planned. Constant staff change and very unhappy staff due to director/assistant directors. Lacks compassionate staff. Multiple children with minimal staff. Older kids mixed with younger kids. Parents walk in/out without being acknowledged at all; not one single greeting! No rotation in meals, no options for children so if your child does not like something there is no alternative other than go without anything..."

2017-06-03

"I have nothing but good things to say about this place. The staff is nice and caring. They give me a paper everyday that let's me know what my baby did throughout the day and what his mood was and what he ate or played . I also like his teachers, everytime I ask anything about my son they always have an answer to give me. I also see its very clean and the playground and the fish tank is awesome my baby loves the fish. There is just so much things I can say about this tutor time facility and only been going for under 4 months ."

2017-03-04

"I absolutely love the director Melissa, I can see how hard she is trying. It seems like there is not enough staff"

2017-03-04

"Love the teachers. My daughters teacher was so understanding and caring. She is a great care giver."

2017-02-25

2017-02-25

2017-01-21

"This is a horrible place to take your children to. If it werent for the location and price we would have removed our children a year ago. I really hope something changes. As for us we are now moving to another state and will never speak of this place again."

2017-01-18

"A streamlined preenrollment and enrollment processes should include a complete tour of the site and description of facility programs, processes, and affiliates"

2017-01-14

2016-12-10

"The staff is very nice. I think they just need a little more communication between teachers and staff member up front to track the children better. Also a daily communication with parent on daily progress."

2016-12-03

2016-11-12

"The only thing that bothers me is the class rooms smell like urin, never feel sanitary. I almost dont want her to touch anything. Other than that Melissa is fantastic she has turned our experience around entirely. I am grateful."

2016-11-05

2016-10-15

"I love Ms.Emma I know my son can be a handfull but she is so patient and keeps dsilly communication"

Share Tutor Time - 7810 West Lower Buckeye Road's store rating

Tutor Time - 7810 West Lower Buckeye Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 7810 West Lower Buckeye Road is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 7810 West Lower Buckeye Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.