Stores > Tutor Time - 6340 Wedgwood Road North
      1-763-577-0022
      1-763-577-0066
      6550@tutortime.com
      1-763-577-0022

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 6340 Wedgwood Road North by clicking a star below.

2017-08-12

"Overall it is good. It needs stability in terms of having teachers stay here for a longer duration(tenure)as kids get acquainted to them."

2017-03-23

"Over the phone people was really nice, but the place does not look nice. Baby crying during most of the time. Personal does not look so friendly as you could expected for a child care."

2017-01-28

"Overall our experience has been good but it seems that the quality of care and staff have diminished in the past year. Communication is lacking. I feel like transitions have been handled poorly. And there a some staff members I'm not happy about the idea of them taking care of my child. But at the same time, there are some remarkable staff that really connect with my kids and have earned by trust by showing how much they care about them. And that's what keeps our kids there."

2017-01-21

2016-10-29

"Caring school, communication is lacking."

2016-10-25

"Caring school, communication is lacking."

2016-10-15

"Overall satisfied. Very very satisfied with the infant room and infant room teachers! Recently dissatisfied with decrease in communication from staff. Feeling some disorganization has been happening. We are hoping as the new teachers in our child's room become more acquainted to the room and children that our experiences and satisfaction will improve."

2016-10-08

2016-08-20

"We appreciate that the director has been very willing to work with our flexible schedule. The teachers make our children feel welcome, which is especially helpful when they do not come on a daily basis. I am often surprised when I discover new skills that my kids learned at daycare. Thank you so much for taking such good care of our little ones!"

2016-08-13

2016-08-13

"Our classroom teacher is usually the only staff member to actively great us when we drop off or pick up our son every day. the director has rarely greeted us, even when she is in the lobby as we walk in. new staff never introduces themselves, even when they are helping in our classroom for the day. the only communication we regularly receive from the director besides mass emails are either about money or yet another change in director staffing. we will be switching daycare providers soon not only because we are moving, but the tuition cost is very high compared to other centers in the area, and we dont feel like we are getting a good value with how we are treated as the parents. we have also had complaints from our parents the few times they have picked up our son from the center. staff wasnt available to answer the front door, and they had to wait a considerable time before someone noticed they were locked out. staff did not greet our guests or introduce themselves (besides our classroom teacher) either when they would pick up caleb. I do want to give positive reviews for our classroom teacher (Toddler B, Maple Grove). She has been amazing with our son and very open and available to us as well. She will be greatly missed when we move, and I want Tutor Time to recognize her amazing work."

2016-08-06

2016-06-09

"The staff willingness to keep me informed on the kids wellbeing and activities."

2016-04-19

"My son attended Tutor Time until he was 5 and that was 17 years ago. I was very happy with the care he got then. The only reason why I didn't select Tutor Time was the location was in the opposite direction from where we live and that they didn't open until 6:30. I found a center within 6 minutes from home and opens at 6:00. My grandson son is here for the summer months, and so we made our decision on what would be more convenient for us at this time."

2016-02-27

"I really like our sons teachers and he seems to enjoy the crafts and activities they do with him. It is just tough paying so much for part time care."

Share Tutor Time - 6340 Wedgwood Road North's store rating

Tutor Time - 6340 Wedgwood Road North is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 6340 Wedgwood Road North is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 6340 Wedgwood Road North participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,379 merchant members.