• Address: 1348 W Concord Place Third Floor Chicago, IL
    • Contact: sales@tss-radio.com
    • Phone: 773-772-4340
    • Customer Support: 773-772-4340
    • Business Hours: 9am - 7pm Mon-Fri 9am - 3pm Saturday Closed Sunday

"Several years ago I purchased a full Sirius setup, (home, car & boombox) from TSS-Radio. A few months ago I added a used/refurb Starmate 5 to my account. I ordered it from TSS as well. Recently my old original Sportster 4 died so I ordered another Starmate 5 from TSS last week. Sadly the unit arrived with a cracked LCD screen. I contacted TSS vial email and received information on how to email the problem for correction. I emailed them in the morning and left for work. By the time I returned for lunch I had 3 emails from TSS. One was an email acknowledging the the issue and apologizing for the damage. The second email was a $0 charge invoice showing a replacement was being shipped along with a return label. The third email was a shipping confirmation with a tracking number. This was all accomplished within a few hours with no further effort needed on my part. The replacement arrived in good shape and is now up and running on my account with only a 2 day delay. I emailed TSS (thank you Taylor), with my appreciation for a fast & trouble-free experience. They even included a freebie for my trouble. I wanted to post and let folks know about how quick & efficient the incident went. There were no long drawn out emails, no days of silence or stalling. In fact within 3 hours of my reporting it, TSS had replied, reordered & packed the replacement radio. It arrived 2 days later by Priority Mail. While in the "big scheme of things" I have not spent too much with TSS and only had 3 orders, in my first and only CSR contact with them has been outstanding. This is the level of service every company should follow. To TSS, Taylor & Droo, thank you for the fast, efficient & professional service you provided! MB"

"tss-radio is a very good company to buy sirius equipment"

modified review This review was modified by marandlar on January 06 2011 06:04:49 AM

"Very easy to find the product that I was looking for. The check out process was very easy. I will definitely use the website again for any other products I need and will recommend it to everyone!"

"quick delivery, great price . . . everything works great"

"Quick shipment. Telephone questions answered after receipt of merchandise by knowledgable employee."

"I use TSS Radio all the time they are cheaper and easier to use than SIRIUS,"

"I ordered my radio on a saturday and received it on that following tuesday afternoon. great shipping time. hooked radio up 2 days later and got it activated and it is working better than i was anticipating. i am so pleased with it.tss radio is the bomb. don't know how i have ever lived without sattelite radio. very easy to install. came with everything just the way it was described to me in the advertisement. "

"TSS was easy to use for online shopping and ordering. When I called to ask some questions, I was pleasantly surprised with the responsiveness. "

"FANTASTIC people to do busness with!!!! Thank You"

"Great as always, service, shipping on time everytime"

"Very happy with TSS, super fast service and I always get what I expected, no surprises."

"I got exactly what I needed at a reasonable price, delivered promptly. What's better than that?"

"quickly shipped, even before promised, packed to arrive in original shape"

"Best online shopping experience I have ever had. Professional, timely and accurate"

"excellent prices, cheapest online for the item I ordered. Fast, free shipping. I will shop there again!"

TSS-Radio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TSS-Radio is not a merchant member
TSS-Radio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!