• TSS-Radio TSS-Radio Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10

"Have used them in the past, no issues. Anticipate using them again."

"SP5 in for repair, Maine said its not fixable, so I got some new rebuilt stuff.

Please tell em in Maine to toss my radio SP5 ID# ending in 5820.

THanks

CHuck

"Fast and Easy "

"this site was the only place I could find a replacement accessory for my XM satellite radio. Thanks"

"Great so far. Hoping for speedy delivery of goods."

"***********************************THANKS*************************************"

"Matt, the customer service rep over the phone was awesome, very helpful and informative. "

"These people are the very best to deal with ! I have been on Ebay for 12 years and have had to return items before but never was I treated as well as these people over an Item that was defective.. I highly reccommend then and I will purchase from them when ever I can! "

"To whom it may concern,

I'd like to say that, I absolutely love TSS-Radio! I've purchased over $800 in products from them, never had a problem. Each and every time I've needed something they've always come through. The staff's very professional, and quick to understand my needs. I would highly recommend this company for any, and every satellite radio needs that anyone may need.

Christopher Bowman
Sacramento, CA.

"I learned about TSS-radio from the Howard Stern and Bubba the love sponge show and have used them ever since. Not to knock Sirius, but when you ask the guys at TSS-Radio a question, they know the answer every time and usually have it in stock. It amazes me how they have and how they know every aspect of their products. Keep up the good work!!! "

"I have ordered several times from TSS-Radio and have always had great service, timely deliver, great customer service and never had a product issue. Very friendly and helpful. "

"I have dealt with TSS-Radio ever since Howard Stern went to satellite radio. I've purchased a few car radios and home radios and accessories. All have arrived in working order with good instructions. Customer service has been friendly and helpful too."

"Ordered an ecaddy for my motorcycle paid the extra fee for 2 day expedited shipping but it took a full week so they blamed the post office then it doesn't come with a custom mounting bracket as it says on the website I guess I'll ride around with it in my lap that should work "

Rep reply posted Jun-17-2015

tssradio, TSS-Radio rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear the ECaddy didn't work out. We would be more than happy to send a return shipping label and refund you for it. As for the shipping the Post Office has Priority 1, 2 and 3 Day service, but those timelines are estimates and not at all guarantees unlike UPS or Fedex service.”

"Several years ago I purchased a full Sirius setup, (home, car & boombox) from TSS-Radio. A few months ago I added a used/refurb Starmate 5 to my account. I ordered it from TSS as well. Recently my old original Sportster 4 died so I ordered another Starmate 5 from TSS last week. Sadly the unit arrived with a cracked LCD screen. I contacted TSS vial email and received information on how to email the problem for correction. I emailed them in the morning and left for work. By the time I returned for lunch I had 3 emails from TSS. One was an email acknowledging the the issue and apologizing for the damage. The second email was a $0 charge invoice showing a replacement was being shipped along with a return label. The third email was a shipping confirmation with a tracking number. This was all accomplished within a few hours with no further effort needed on my part. The replacement arrived in good shape and is now up and running on my account with only a 2 day delay. I emailed TSS (thank you Taylor), with my appreciation for a fast & trouble-free experience. They even included a freebie for my trouble. I wanted to post and let folks know about how quick & efficient the incident went. There were no long drawn out emails, no days of silence or stalling. In fact within 3 hours of my reporting it, TSS had replied, reordered & packed the replacement radio. It arrived 2 days later by Priority Mail. While in the "big scheme of things" I have not spent too much with TSS and only had 3 orders, in my first and only CSR contact with them has been outstanding. This is the level of service every company should follow. To TSS, Taylor & Droo, thank you for the fast, efficient & professional service you provided! MB"

"tss-radio is a very good company to buy sirius equipment"

This review was modified by marandlar on January 06 2011 06:04:49 AM

Share TSS-Radio's store rating

TSS-Radio is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TSS-Radio is a merchant member
TSS-Radio participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.