• TRE Performance

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Bought a fuel pump from there ebay store. It worked for about 6 months. I pulled up and killed it and 10 min later it would not start. I replaced it with a pump from my local parts store and it started perfectly. I send the old pump back for there 1 year warranty. They received the pump and told me the filter looked dirty so contaminates got in the pump and killed the pump. I questioned this so they said they would disassemble to confirm. they still claimed that was the issue. I had them send the pump back to me, when it had arrived all the disassemble they had done was to pull the bottom of the case down to see the internal filter. I took the filter off the housing and cut it open, It was completely clean internally. I got my ohm meter and checked continuity through the pump wires and it showed open I then wiggled the plug that attaches to the pump and got continuity. I then took the pump to a battery and connected power to the pump, It would not run until I wiggled the wires then it ran until I moved them back to where they were. I took pictures and videos of everything I done and sent it to treperformance and they would not answer back until I sent an email with subject guess you are not going to answer. they then responded with this
"It is obvious you are not going to be happy with anything we say, we apologize that you had an issue, but there is nothing else we can do for you.

Returns
TREperformance"

here is a video of the pump working

drive.google.com/file/d/…

Do not buy from this company unless you just want to throw your money away.
they sell cheep chinese parts that fail and they do not stand behind what they sell.
Delete review

This review was modified by brianr11 on June 10 2015 07:15:01 AM

"Great product for the price!!! "

This review was modified by bigdogsk84life on March 14 2014 11:38:31 AM

"They sell low quality products and void your warranty claiming they no long sell that part number."

"Easy website to select part I needed. Shipped fast and arrived quickly. Shipper envelope was torn upon arrival; but thankfully box hadn't slipped out. Was surprised box with fuel pump inside wasn't taped closed; but didn't look like anything had fallen out. No instruction information was in the box so mixed and matched parts from old fuel pump installation to fit it in. Appears there's a length problem or interference as I'm not able to draw the fuel tank down as low as original pump did (runs out of fuel about 1 to 1.5 gallons earlier than should) - I think the electrical connector interferes with mounting bracket so pump doesn't sit as deep in the tank as it should. Otherwise pump provides plenty of pressure and flow much better than original."

League City, TX

"Very quick service indeed. I recieved my new fuel pump in 3 days flat and 1/3 the price of an OEM replacement with no installation problems at all in my 300zx N/T. I think it was and excellent deal for sure."

"great website,easy to navigate,got the right part the first time,in my mailbox much sooner than i expected,it was shipped the same day i ordered.will definitely shop here again.my mechanic is even ordering from here now,best price!"

"The process was trouble free

Thanks

"Perfect!! Order came just as promised."

"Best price & fast shipping on the product ordered."

Share TRE Performance's store rating

TRE Performance is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TRE Performance is not a merchant member
TRE Performance does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!