TQ RC Racing Reviews - tqrcracing.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.00/10 2 reviews

TQ RC Racing is not a merchant member
TQ RC Racing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered a charger from tqrcracing.com.
Shipping was fast and I like the charger.
They have nice indoor carpet track too.

modified review This review was modified by likenoch on June 05 2010 07:50:30 PM

"I ordered radio control parts from TQRcRacing on June 14th. By July 12, I still had not received these parts. I sent numerous e-mails asking when they will be sent. I also spoke to a person named at their company on July 2nd. He stated that some parts were lost in the warehouse and that it would definitely ship on July 6th (even though their website stated they were shipped on June 26th).

By July 12, I had opened a dispute with PayPal to get a refund. On July 13, my parts were shipped out. Not all my parts were shipped, apparently some were backordered and I was told they would ship the last week of July. Well, that came and went, no parts so I pushed the dispute to a claim to get the difference refunded. 2 days later, I received more parts, several parts missing, but at that point I had enough of the shipping game and closed my claim.

They did not respond to e-mails unless provoked through PayPal. The phone conversation was with a guy that seemed clueless as to where parts were at (lost in the warehouse is NOT something you tell your customers).

If you need parts for your Duratrax Firehammer or clone RC, go to TowerHobbies. This place does not seem to have it together.