• TideBuy.com TideBuy.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"everyting is ok is quick is trustworthy I´m very happy with your service thank a lot

"There is a difference between the brands and sizes. WIth one group of dresses, they are marked XL and are a good fit but I had to purchase a larger size and give away one of the cotton dresses as it was too tight around the shouloders and upper arms."

"First Time buyer . Will rate after réception of purchase"

"The discount was to be given to me which was 10 percent I was instructed that it would happen at checkout payment and it never happened"

"Where is your customer contact in UK?
Why cant I access your feedback from mac?

“Dear customer,
Thanks for your review here and we are so sorry for this unhappy shopping experience happened on you. Our representative has emailed you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box. If you have any questions or constructive suggestions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com.
Tidebuy Team”

"Nice site. Hard to make a finale choice as everything is beautiful.
Can't wait for my packet.

"Gave me a 5.00 coupon for signing up, but could not use as said.
Great prices on items.
Can't give it 5 stars,don't have enough information or fallow up yet

“Dear customer,
Thanks for your review here and we are so sorry for this unhappy shopping experience happened on you. Our representative has emailed you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box. By the way, your order value is not enough to use this discount code. Hope that you can understand.If you have any questions or constructive suggestions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com.
Tidebuy Team””

"I am a first-time buyer. I was interested in a few dresses and tried to find the fabric content but could not find and links for fabric content. I tried to call the contact phone number on the web page but was told this number does not exist. I tried to email the question on fabric but did not receive a reply. I tried to use my 5 dollar coupon and my 5% discount when paying for my order but the web page would not allow me use. When paying with my credit card the web page would not allow me the phone number I gave because I put a dash between the numbers as is usually called for. I tried over an hour to submit my order and when I was about to give up thought I would try putting the numbers for my phone without the dashes and it finally allowed me entry to pay. You should state on your web site if capital letters are needed, if phone numbers should be written with or without the dashes etc. Be specific about your instructions. "

“Dear customer,
Thanks for your review here and we are so sorry for this unhappy shopping experience happened on you. Our representative has emailed you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box. By the way, due to the discount code has been expired, then you couldn't use it. Terribly sorry for this trouble. If you have any questions or constructive suggestions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com.
Tidebuy Team”

"NO COMMENTS AS THIS IS THE FIRST SITE THAT I BOUGHT A BABY DOLL AND I'M FEELING GOOD TO SEE THESE ITEMS THANK YOU"

"I can't answer the two questions until after I receive my dress"

"i have shopped with Tidebuy and have always enjoyed the experience"

"Inital oder no contact with customer service as of yet. "

"Dear Sir/Madam,
I am glad with Tidebuy.Com. and I saw the Cuff Earring at Tidebuy website. I think there is no one OlShop sell Cuff Earring like Tidebuy.Com. Many models of Cuff Earrings.
And I ordered these cuff earrings :
-Delicate Little Flower with Crystal Women Ear Cuffs.
-Butterflies with Crystal Women Ear Cuffs(Price For a Pair).
-European Style Personalized Crystal Irregular Butterfly.

Now I already receive my Cuff Earrings. Many many happy to see them real not from photos of Cuff Earrings. ???
After receiving the package, I open and see my order, Cuff Earrings and wear on my ears. Cool!!
I really really like these cuff earrings. Love them much. Cool! Nice!
Thanks Tidebuy.Com

"very easy buy and checkout process, loved the dresses!"

"you are professional, the dresses we have bought are beautiful and very good and we are very satisfied thanks"

Share TideBuy.com's store rating

TideBuy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TideBuy.com is a merchant member
TideBuy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.