• TideBuy.com TideBuy.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"i am hoping the quality and fit work for me and, if not, that i can easily return any items that do not work. "

"Here's hoping these shoes are just as gorgeous in real life!!!!! Can't wait to receive them :-)"

"Fab stuff, at great prices, here's hoping the delivery and all that comes after it wont be a let down!!"

"Tidebuy is a website that I love to shop. They are reliable and their materials are as nearly good as what is seen on their photos. "

"This is my first purchase with TideBuy,com and I hope I would be happy with my dresses."

"I have good feeling about this so I hope when I receive the merchandise I would be as happy"

"Customer care are very helpful and friendly. Products and fairly priced."

"I have not received my dress yet as I have just ordered it now but the site is great, has amazing deals on dresses and a lot more and all the reviews seem extremely positive and happy with their products which helped me to decide to order as I was nervous at first ordering a second dress online."

"The price was was very good and the customer service representative on the live chat was very helpful and patient."

"I would have liked more of a description of the clothing included, particularly the type of fabric it's made from and whether it's machine washable or needs to be dry cleaned."

"Great prices. Can't wait for the order to arrive. "

"It was a nice experience, i got good information, and it was easy to order. i hope my product is going to be shipped fast to."

"Good prices and lots of variations which is really good. Not to mention the idea of the coupon made it mre appealing"

"Very good experiance for sure will do it again and buy from this website "

"I Love The Looks Of The Clothes And The Prices Very Low"

Share TideBuy.com's store rating

TideBuy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TideBuy.com is a merchant member
TideBuy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.