• TideBuy.com TideBuy.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2015-07-28

"excellent workmanship, received my dress on time without any hustle, everything else that l ordered is also beautiful ie. wedding shoes, veil, gloves, tiara and jewellery. l'm very impressed, you can safely count on tidebuy to make you an exquisite looking bride on your big day."

2015-07-27

"So far good. Will know more once order comes in though"

2015-07-27

"I would like more attention on African countries that use your site, and thank you for the good work."

2015-07-26

"It was really nice! Some of the sizing is really weird. But otherwise very good! I only hope the product comes in in good condition. "

2015-07-26

"three hours ago I made an order, I can't remove the item I don't want, I asked for help and E-mail three times, but nobody answer"

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

TidebuyClub, TideBuy.com rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.
As we have time difference and we may could not reply you at once, hope that you can understand. I have informed your questions to our representative and you will get a reply shortly, please kindly pay attention to your mail box.
For any issues, you may also send us emails to our service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com with the title " your order number + your issue". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.
Thank you for your time.
Best regards.
Tidebuy Team”

2015-07-26

"If the product is as good as your site, I'll be back..."

2015-07-26

"I SUBMITTED 6 REVIEWS ON THE ITEMS. TIDEBUY KEEP THE GOOD ONES BUT DELETE THE NEGATIVE ONES. THAT'S NOT FAIR"

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

TidebuyClub, TideBuy.com rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Our representative has emailed your for your questions, please kindly pay attention to your mail box. Also, we will improve our service quality to meet your requirements.
Thank you for your time.
Best regards.
Tidebuy Team”

2015-07-26

"This is my first time so i´m waiting to see the outcome so that i can comment if positive or negative

2015-07-25

"plus size pretty hard to find love the clothes super"

2015-07-25

"quick and painless! I always appreciate the ability to use PayPal"

2015-07-25

"Great value for money and items I cannot find here in the UK, will definitely be telling my friends about this site"

2015-07-24

"Webb site is fast with many great selections. I am looking forward to my first order's delivery and I will tell you what happens."

2015-07-24

"I am very happy with my experience at TideBuy. But I wish that you would give coupons. "

2015-07-24

"So far I love your products and customer service. "

2015-07-24

"Thank you!! Very nice looking dress. Will enjoy wearing it.

Share TideBuy.com's store rating

TideBuy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TideBuy.com is a merchant member
TideBuy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.