• TideBuy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"I am pleased with the fashion design of this long sleeves dress, the low cut design can show my body perfectly.love Tidebuy!"

"I would wholeheartedly recommend tidebuy.com shop!
their clothes are great quality at low prices.
They also offer very fast shipping, which nowadays is especially appreciated.
If we order each thing that is not available, we have the opportunity to choose another! ? For this we loved tidebuy.com and their clothes show wearing: http://gertrama.blogspot.com/2014/12/knitted-jumper.html

"Amazing clothes and quick handover !"

"We purchased a sweatshirt for my daughter for Christmas from this company. On Christmas day she opened it. It was suppose to be a 'Plus size', it was more like a childs size 12/14. My daughter wanted the biggest she could get as we know from experience Asian sizes run small, but this was ridiculous. My 8 year old cannot wear it. It was $30. + shipping and yes it was shipped from overseas.
The return policy states you have 15 days to return it, not helpful when it takes most of this time just arriving to your home in the U.S.A.. Then it was a gift, so how would I know if it would fit until after she opened it? I went back and forth with customer service, they wanted order numbers, reasons, and they kept sending me the same e-mail over and over again requesting information in poor English, wanting to know why I wanted to send it back. I never reached an actual human being. Eventually after several e-mails and getting no where I gave up, they took my money and ran. Later, this same sweatshirt was marked down to $8. and change. My daughter was extremely disappointed. It was a certain style that she had been wanting along with color. We've yet to find another similar. I will never ever buy from them again, and I do not recommend that you do either. Their customer service is poor, if non-existent if you have an issue. I will no longer buy anything from foreign countries such as this as your better off spending the extra $$ here in the U.S., even if you don't find exactly what you want. They've ruined it for others out there, who may actually be honest.

Share TideBuy.com's store rating

TideBuy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TideBuy.com is a merchant member
TideBuy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.