• TideBuy.com TideBuy.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"Couldn't apply my 10% , sent a request for help but after several days , I gave up "

"When choosing the color the page was a bit confusing. Took time to figure it out."

"It was easy and quick with very appealing pictures"

"Great prices! Only thing was to change size I had to remove item and start all over again. "

"Great but dress size was to small so had to send for a larger one and will send first one back thanks "

"Fue muy rapido comprar por aqui. Mil gracias ha sido Fabuloso, les deseo muchos exitos y cuando recibe el vestido de Nuevo les dire de mi experiencia con ustedes."

"I buy my bridesmaids dresses here and are so beautiful and perfect! Awesome store is Tidebuy!"

"its my first time on this site.. once I receive the items that I ordered I am sure that I will have more to say.. thank you"

"Tidebuy's site is set up well, but...paying through PayPal was terrible. You HAVE TO set up paypal act to use credit or debit card. Both Tidebuy and PayPal state that you do not have to create an account, but after 12 hrs of checking, emailing and looking for answers, it came down to that. Highly recommend that company change the wording on checkout info."

"So far so good I just placed my order. I am hopeful. Thank you."

"I ordered from your site hoping that I will receive my items within 3-5 business days!!!!"

"Very impressed with your clothing line. Hope they fit"

"I should have been given a coupon because a made two different orders substantial amounts. I was not given the coupon on the second order,"

" "

"I've found the shop by the accident but will definitely go back:) "

Share TideBuy.com's store rating

TideBuy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TideBuy.com is a merchant member
TideBuy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,688 merchant members.