Stores > TideBuy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"We need to know how to measure the sizes mentioned in for each item (e.g. Shoulders, Sleeve, Length) from where to where.

"good experience
ordering is good

"trying to actually make the order was very difficult and shipping is ridiculous....but prices very good so still a bargain I think. Do not have product in hands yet"

"I Love their merchandise!"

"Shipping to Germany way too expensive!"

"Customer service was very helpful."

"A few minor issue but overall a great shopping experience would love to continue shopping from here..."

"Good shopping site I'm waiting to see the quality of things I bought "

" Inexpensive priced items that are very nice. "

"Nothing else to tell you."

"I love the products, but I would buy again if there were an option available for not paying the delivery to Colombia"

"no problem with access to your site"

"Maybe I didn't understand just how to place my order. I entered my Name, Address, etc. and Visa Credit Card Number several times before I was told my order was complete! Too many screens! I hope I only paid once. Thank You."

Rep reply posted Nov-22-2015

TidebuyClub, TideBuy.com rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and we extend our sincere apologies.
Our representative has emailed you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box and send a reply. Anyway, we will try our best to improve our service.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com with the title " Order ID+your issue".
Have a nice day.
Best wishes,
Tidebuy Team”

"very good, easy and good value for money"

"Excellent communication with online chat. Recommended."

Share TideBuy.com's store rating

TideBuy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TideBuy.com is a merchant member
TideBuy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,682 merchant members.