Stores > TideBuy.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10

items are interesting

"too many items , make me confused and pleased at the same time of the variety i look too, that help in what to choose carefully "

2016-08-29

"Great selection...easy to navigate site. Will see id sizing is true,"

2016-08-29

"shipping cost is high and gives few options"

2016-08-29

"i had to pay over 50 euro to the customs for my order. Its painful, but on the other hand am satisfied with your goods"

m7mwash's Avatar

2016-08-29

"I have made +4000 USD in one month , but all orders they are delay , 12 day to ship my order ? no special discount for seller like me ?

Im moving to shein.com

bye bye Tidebuy and no more headache because of your lies and bad services
you are expensive and bad service, and slow processing time.
I will make bad reputation in my country in every where.
I will write down in everywhere your bad and slow shipping

2016-08-28

good experience

"It was easy to follow and user friendly."

2016-08-26

"Todo excelente!!! Prendas de primera calidad!!! Lastima que estoy gordita sino compraria mas!!! ;-) jajaj"

2016-08-26

Great Dresses

"I thought your site was only dresses. I found 2 great coats and 2 wonderful sweaters. I also found sneakers that I saved for later. I love you site. I'll be back to purchase more dresses and other things."

2016-08-25

"am working as a seller in saudi Arabia, i've +2000 in less than one month, I asked tidebuy team to help me in 25% off for my orders and they refused , i waste much more time waiting for hat with representative and try two day to get 105 additional discount. am not happy and I lost my respect every time i looking for discount. I will move to other website ans may i have some respect.

one more things, my order no 1556135 have been shipped after 12 days from pay time !!! I thought they will give me support to success in local market but they give me a bad reputation

No thanks and am sad
bye forever

2016-08-25

"Excellent. I'll stay with TideBuy."

Perfect Experience

"All of my bridesmaids ordered from Tidebuy and I have nothing but great comments from each one of them. Fast shipping and perfect fitting on all sizes. Thanks for making this easy for me. "

2016-08-25

Tide Buy know how to satisfy

"Fast service excellent Products "

TideBuy is Best in the Industry

"Tidebuy is earning credit because of the latest fashion trends. I will always return here for more designer dresses. "

2016-08-24

"you have a very nice order method & fare price
thank you very much!!!

2016-08-23

Its easy, its fast and its good

"This is the third time I order a dress at tidebuy. First time was my wedding dress that is no longer in the site otherwise I would update a picture, it was an amazing dress perfect in each way, and I still have it. The second was a evening dress for my cousin's wedding, which I had already uploaded a picture. This dress is also for a wedding, and I can not wait to try it on when it arrives. Thanks tide buys for the great service!!"

Share TideBuy.com's store rating

TideBuy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TideBuy.com is a merchant member
TideBuy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.