Stores > TideBuy.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

2017-02-27

Shipping rip-off!

"I waa so happy to find a great price on booty wedges! What I can't believe is that the shipping cost almost as much as the price of the shoes...almost $20 for the shipment of ONE pair of shoes tgat weigh only ONE pound ..really? I will not shop on this site again, nor will I recommend it."

This review was modified by kochoa-60724 on March 01 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-26

"What I was looking for. Shipping costs are kind of high though."

This review was modified by quilts_malamutes on February 28 2017 09:00:01 AM

2017-02-26

"first time...have to wait how it goes"

This review was modified by likenes on February 28 2017 08:15:02 AM

Happy Feet

"Easy site navigation. Time between order and delivery is a bit longer than other sites, but I have time LOL"

This review was modified by selfinflictedaffliction on February 28 2017 12:15:21 AM

Shipping way to expensive $31.00 for 4 pairs

"Shipping is way too expensive, this is horrible the only reason I continue with the purchase was because was a present for my mom and she love this shoes in pictures let's see how good they are, but I will not shop here again shipping $31.00 dollars is way too much for 5 days waiting. This is a bad experience to remember for me."

This review was modified by Melanibagley on February 28 2017 12:15:19 AM

ranie

"I feel that the shipping rate should be wave because I expend > $106.00, most company if you expend >$ 50.00 your shipping is free including Walmart.com."

This review was modified by ulacroix on February 28 2017 12:15:07 AM

Highly Recommended!!!!

"Another product from this website and I still get the same amount of satisfaction. It was a very smooth experience. I like their value for price, the service standards and the product quality."

This review was modified by robertsam on February 28 2017 12:15:06 AM

2017-02-23

"I love the quality of your clothing, it is well made.
Please try to get orders send out in a timely manner.

This review was modified by littlehouseoffashion on February 28 2017 12:00:33 AM

Super awesome black jacket

"I ordered from this website a really cool, very affordable black jacket in offer. The shipping came in less than a week, the jacket was really comfortable and the quality was really, really good. Since then I've been purchasing a couple more articles and I'm very pleased with the service. Totally recommended."

This review was modified by EvanAnderson on February 28 2017 12:00:26 AM

2017-02-23

Beautiful and high quality clothes

"I have bought some dresses as gifts for friends sometimes, and those were among my best decisions ever. They are both happy with the stuffs, even get back to buy some more later. All items are sophisticated and very high quality products, look exactly like the image and description on the site. Everything is perfect, from products to service. Customer service team is also very enthusiasm; items was delivered on time without any lost or harm. You can also get some discount when register a new account, 10% or more in some occasion. Certainly will back in the future.

This review was modified by nguyenan2204 on February 28 2017 12:00:21 AM

thanks... it was great

"hi... many thanks for the deal, it was a great experience for me.
for sure this is not my last deal with you guys.

cheers, gretchen

This review was modified by gretchentante on February 28 2017 12:00:15 AM

Izcila pieredze

"Šo saitu atklāju tikai nesen, bet esmu ļoti apmierināts ar savu pirmo pirkumu. Iegādājos kleitu savai draudzenei. Sā****ā šķita, ka iespējams kleita neizskatīsies tik pat labi kā modelei bildē, bet rezultāts bija pat vēl labāks. Ne tikai tas izcēla visas viņas lieliskās formas bet arī pats audums bija ļoti patīkams un zīdains. Šobrīd jau vairs nešaubos uz zinu, ka TideBuy ir lieliska izvēle, lai iegādātos ko patīkamu savai mīļotajai."

This review was modified by skater11 on February 28 2017 12:00:12 AM

2017-02-22

"Really simple to use, fingers crossed the delivery is as successful as the ordering process "

This review was modified by Bjshepley on February 24 2017 05:30:02 AM

2017-02-21

"Found what I was looking for!"

This review was modified by joanngrasser77 on February 23 2017 10:15:01 AM

2017-02-21

"I order the dress for my sister, take over 2 months I still not have it. even I did contact to the customer service.."

This review was modified by nguyenngocthin215 on February 23 2017 08:00:10 AM

Share TideBuy.com's store rating

TideBuy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TideBuy.com is a merchant member
TideBuy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.