Stores > THMotorsports

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10

Awesome website

"It was easy shopping & fast shipping "

This review was modified by Jaydenivan1 on December 08 2016 05:05:21 PM

Repeat Customer - Awesome Service

"Products were shipped quickly, good customer service due to product knowledge, and always great prices. Will continue to purchase performance items from THM, can't think of a reason not to."

2016-12-07

Awesome Customer support and advice on parts!!

"THE Motorsports is by far the best car parts online store in the market. I called and a rep immediately helped me and went out of his way to advice me on parts that were reliable A+ and within my budget.

He emailed me back and forth helping me with this for a full day and then helped me with my PayPal Credit issue as well!!

Amazing service and parts for every make and model!!

This review was modified by ppinzas on December 07 2016 11:23:09 AM

2016-12-05

Racers Shoppe

"They have a coupon to most of the parts needed for track and autox!"

2016-12-05

Lets make a deal kings

"Sent THMotorsport a msg on facebook and got a response saying they would give me a better deal than advertising online even when the price was cheaper than anyone offered. Thanks for helping me to be one step closer for my build to be complete."

This review was modified by Monstereg6 on December 05 2016 03:18:14 PM

2016-12-03

Enkei Rims

"THMOTOR SPORTS helped me out when I needed to replace the rims on my 02 honda civic. Gave me a good deal on a complete set of 4 16inch rims. Thanks THMOTOR SPORTS. "

This review was modified by Montes92 on December 03 2016 11:40:32 PM

2016-12-01

Good price, good site, will be using you guys again

"Easy to find parts I needed and priced very competitively. Now my go-to vendor for preparing our zx300 enduro race car. "

This review was modified by Z32racer on December 01 2016 06:50:04 PM

AWESOME CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!

"Well I originally purchased coil-overs for my car but the transaction wasn't pushing through.. so they quickly noted my purchase and made sure the problem was not on their end.. and well it made my purchase easier because it pinpointed that my bank was the one having issues which also aided my purchases for other transactions :)"

Safe and sound

"Ordering was quick and easy. They are very secure and made sure that fraud wasnt being committed. Also i got an unbeatable deal. "

This review was modified by Iflaw01 on December 01 2016 04:14:23 PM

One stop shop

"THMotorsports is a great shop. Call in for an even better quote. Will shop here again"

This review was modified by erocqa on November 30 2016 05:28:24 PM

Great

"Great product fast shipping good bang for your buck"

This review was modified by Ayeleek on November 30 2016 03:03:52 PM

Speedy Service

"So not only did THMotorsports have the best price, they were also one of the few websites to promote Cyber Monday deals, so that grabbed my attention. Called customer service, got my question answered in a quick fashion, placed the order and received my shipment tracking no. within hours!
Very pleased, will be returning.

2016-11-29

Nice order

"They had great pricing on the floor mats I needed and they shipped next day, great transaction."

2016-11-29

Great deals & customer service.

"Found what I was looking for at a great price, shipped. Thanks THMotorsports!"

2016-11-28

Cheaper then everyone else

"Needed a light bar bracket so I didn't have to drill holes in the roof of my truck. Couldn't find a bracket that worked for my size bar and truck other then the $200 rigid industries one. THMOTORSPORTS had it for $170 free shipping no tax cheaper then anywhere else I could find it. "

Share THMotorsports's store rating

THMotorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

THMotorsports is not a merchant member
THMotorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!