Stores > THMotorsports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review THMotorsports by clicking a star below.
2017-06-11

Great service

"Something went wrong with the sale saying my card went thru and right below it saying it didnt go thru. Emailed them and theu replied back within 24 hours. Got an email also saying there was no stock from them and they needed to order from the manufacture directly. Got an email again 48houra later saying the part shipped."

2017-06-06

Fast Turnaround

"Parts were ordered and shipped in less than twelve hours in spite of a glitch with my credit card. Customer service was informative and helpful. Look forward to what is expected to be a fast delivery"

2017-05-31

Good customer service

"17149-77433-22078 Thats my order number. Speedy customer service and shipping"

2017-05-31

Bilstein Products Not In Stock

"This company shows having the Bilstein products in stock but they actually do not! Over a week after placing my order I found out that TH did not have the product in stock and Bilstein was backordered. I will have to wait a month to get my parts that showed in stock on the TH website and for which I already paid. Stay away from this company....."

2017-05-25

These guys are terrible!

"I ordered Fortune Auto coilovers from Dewey. He wasn't particularly knowledgeable, but he quoted me a decent price so I bought them. Once they had my money they disappeared and updates were extremely difficult to get. I ordered some whiteline parts as part of my order what showed up was totally wrong. Even though it took the coilovers nearly 5 weeks to arrive (they told me 2) I still did not have the correct whiteline parts to install my coilovers once they showed up. I wish 0 stars or negative stars were an option here. "

2017-05-24

Excellent Service

"I've ordered for THMotorsports in the past and now recently ordered some coilovers. Always great customer service, fast shipping, and unbeatable prices. Thanks guys !"

Liars, Frauds, Cheats

"What I found after making an regrettable uneducated decision to buy from this website: The website is a bunch of scrambled nonsense. If you manage to find the correct part or part number don't count on it being available or, even receiving the correct part. (THMotorsport WILL CHARGE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!). From my research they are a drop shipping company. Nothing is ever "in stock" because they have no inventory! They take your money weather or not the advertised product is actually available or not (from the manufacturer) and try to cover their tracks as they go along.

My personal experience: After realizing I had mucked a part number in my order immediately after placing it (extremely easy to do with this POS website) I called and cancelled. I was assured my order was cancelled but they would have to charge me again for a second order with the correct parts. after placing the second order I am out over $800 dollars. They continued to process my first botched order THE DAY AFTER I CANCELLED. I received my refund for that order 7 days after placing it. I still have not received conformation of the order that is supposed to be processed. I called 7 days after placing the order and found that they still had not processed it because "my shipping address did not match my billing address" or whatever lie they need to spew to cover the fact they don't have the things in stock that they claim to. I have made hundreds of purchases online and I have NEVER had to send the website a picture of the last four digits of my credit card as well as a picture of my ID. PLEASE NOTE; They required me to do this in order to ship my order BUT HAD ALREADY REMOVED THE FUNDS FROM MY ACCOUNT 6 DAYS AGO???? Still no update on my "pending order". no tracking number. no email. All this is after multiple phone calls and emails.

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY IS BAD NEWS BEARS. DO NOT TRUST. DO NOT BUY. SPEND THE EXTRA $100 AND BUY FROM A REPUTABLE WEBSITE.

Toledo ohio

So Easy

"Buying process was simple and easy... no hassle no extra unneeded pages. Definitely will buy again"

Order

"Price affordable but still waiting for my order "

Took 3 days to let me know backorded product

"Called THmotorsports on Friday, and was told that they had 1 hood left, so hurried and ordered it. Called in on Monday to confirmed that the manufacturer had 1 left, and that item was mine. Was told that the manufacturer was behind on shipping so wouldn't see a tracking number until Thursday or Friday. On Tuesday received an email that the item is on back order for 8-10 weeks. Unacceptable that the story keeps changing when this item is needed. Will reorder this item from another seller once the item is back in stock. Lost a customer ! "

2017-05-18

Piaa windshield wipers

"Great service, products, and prices. Fast delivery also."

2017-05-16

2 weeks to get 1 part!! Ridiculous!

"I ordered a toe arm for my car on tuesday afternoon, they processed my order to the manufacturer the following day. All seems ok thus far, i put a second day air on the part to hopefully get it that same week. A day or two go by and still have yet to get an email with my tracking number or any email what so ever regarding my part. These guys never called me to let me know anything about the manufacturer being behind on my order. When i finally did call they said they would refunded me my money for the shipping also stating to me that they would still get the part to me within two days of of it being shipped. Call a week later part still hasnt been shipped never got my tracking number and now they're telling me its going to be shipped ground because i cancelled my second day air shipping. Michael they're shipping manager gave me some BS while i was on the phone saying that i cancelled the shipping when he's the one that refunded it to me because of my frusturation. Not even once did he mention that it was going to be shipped ground and if i knew that i wouldve kept my $100 second day air. Called back today and they said my part would be here by this week thursday. Finally after getting my tracking number, fedex states that I wont get my arm till monday of next week. Come on man two weeks for a toe arm and no customer service to call me to let me know whats going on. Get your **** together over there! At least if you acted like you gave a **** i wouldnt of been so **** but they just kept giving me the run around everytime I called. Last time i use these guys!!"

2017-05-12

Looking forward to install.

"Originally order a set of Megan Ez coilovers but due to backorder issues i wasnt able to receive them. A sales rep contacted me, Will i believe his name was, and set me up with a set of Tein Flex Z. The order was shipped and delivered within a week. The packaging as well as product was in perfect shape upon delivery. I cant wait to install these new coilovers. Thanks Will and THMotorsports!!!"

2017-05-08

Great service!

"Received my order just as promised! Quality part for a great price!!"

2017-05-03

Kontrol pro coilovers for lexus sc430

"Very easy to order, and items shipped out faster than 3 weeks, it was 3 days"

Share THMotorsports's store rating

THMotorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

THMotorsports is not a merchant member
THMotorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!