Stores > THMotorsports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review THMotorsports by clicking a star below.

Excellent prices!

"Shopped around for a bit and found this website. Beats its competitors by a landslide!"

Go fast goodies

"Very professional with follow-up emails, conformation numbers, tracking numbers, etc. Will definitely do business with again."

Solid Online Purchasing!

"I been in the market for new coilover suspention for a few weeks, and almost bought them from a different online store, the day I was going to buy them, I did one more search, and came across THMotorsports, easy transaction, cheapest prices, and great customer service!"

Good deal!

"Since I ordered from you before and that you had an awesome deal on these Magnacore spark plug wires, I decided to order from you again!"

1ST Time Buyer

"1st time using this company and I was a little disappointed. They had false advertising on the website. When I placed my purchase I even called to confirm then 2 days later they emailed saying part was no longer available in a packaged deal. I do have to say customer service was excellent, Lucas handled my order and was kind enough to work with me on getting the parts separate. I was just disappointed they would not honer the original price I paid ( that they had already taken out of my account ) Not to sure if I will purchase from this company again due to not being able to trust the website and pricing. But they do have good customer care and I never waited long to speak with a person. "

2017-03-23

awesome company

"Never heard of this company until i was in the market for a new bov. Great price great customer service awesome seller with fast shipping and great discounts. Will order from again thank you!"

2017-03-22

Great customer service and fast shipping

"I bought h&r springs for my mazda2 and their shipping time was extremely fast. I always get a prompt response from customer service. Keep up the great work! "

2017-03-21

The Best!

"Great comunication and fast delivery!"

2017-03-21

Great products at a better price!

"Quick shipping and customer service!"

2017-03-09

THmotorsports

"Quality products and great prices"

2017-03-08

Hassle free, great pricing! Would recommend.

"I purchased Ksport Kontrol Pro coilovers for my '05 Scion XB from THMotorsports. Great communication, low prices, and fast shipping! Thanks a bunch! Would definitely recommend to my friends."

2017-03-08

Very helpful, quality and fast shipping

"I like the quality of every item that I purchase and it looks as advertised fast shipping and good customer service. Good knowledgeable people too."

Great Price and Fast Shipping

"They were cheaper than Amazon for my oil and same speed for shipping. Win/Win!! Thank you!!"

2017-03-07

Very fast shipping

"Thmotorsports had very reasonable prices and quick shipping of the ordered product. I highly recommend them to other shoppers. "

2017-03-05

Hmmm

"Mishimoto makes great parts so I know Ill love my downpipe, but before you order from thm make you its what you want and all your discounts are applied. Customer service doesnt speak English and theyre not very forgiving."

Share THMotorsports's store rating

THMotorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

THMotorsports is not a merchant member
THMotorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!