Stores > THMotorsports

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
2016-11-17

Great prices fast shipping!

"Always look here for the best prices and best service fast shipping authorized retailer! Will be ordering from you guys more!!"

This review was modified by Erollins92 on November 17 2016 01:34:34 PM

2016-11-15

Cheap!!

"Very good price. The cheapest price i can find for a good quality product."

This review was modified by Chilln92 on November 15 2016 06:44:07 PM

2016-11-14

Best Prices

"I've compared your price with others and your site fits my budget. Quick and easy find for my vehicle. Well be ordering more parts from you. Thank you"

This review was modified by Nrobianes89 on November 14 2016 08:30:10 PM

2016-11-14

Better than Amazon!

"They had the best price available. I ordered on a Sunday and it shipped Monday! I can't remember the last time I ordered something from anywhere and had it shipped so quickly. Will definitely be using TH often."

2016-11-07

Quick shipping and great pricing

"They had the cheapest price on the internet and shipped the next business day!"

This review was modified by giants9595 on November 07 2016 07:25:34 PM

2016-11-02

Good deal got better

"Ordered part from THMotorsports late at night. Order was processed and the part shipped the next day. Thought I got a good price, but was asked to write a review to get a $5 credit on my order. I didn't search the internet too long for pricing on my part, but even with shipping it was the lowest price. Now I'm pretty sure I got the best deal on my part.

Part is with UPS ground coming from Pennsylvania. Scheduled to be delivered this coming Monday. Will write another review once I get my part.

2016-11-02

Great Advice and Products

"Called to get a recommendation on rotors for 2004 Z06 Corvette. Received some great advice and the product was received quickly and as ordered. Will be ordering more from THM!"

2016-11-01

Warp Speed Service Sulu!

"I attempted to order my favorite Japanese Eneos Sustina 0w20 motor oil from two other retailers. One took my money but didn't have the items to ship. The other had the item but changed the price on me and wouldn't honor the posted website price. Finally I found my new friends at "THMotorsports" who had the items in stock, had a better price, offered Free shipping, and faster than Mr. Sulu could reach warp speed THMotorsports shipped my items within hours of placing my order! Now that's a retailer who deserves my money! No games from THMotorsports just honest business practices! Highly recommended!!!!!"

This review was modified by Shane7 on November 01 2016 08:01:22 PM

2016-10-27

YOU WANT FAST? THMotorsports IS THE WAY TO GO!!!

"THIS WAS FAST & AMAZING!!!! I had my part faster than expected!!!"

This review was modified by gryndaholic on October 27 2016 09:21:29 AM

2016-10-26

New Low Auto Parts Prices King !!!

"Great Low Price, secure flexible payment options and prompt delivery of my Fidanza Flywheel. I look forward to continued business with THMotorsports."

This review was modified by DCAutomobiles on October 26 2016 09:30:51 PM

2016-10-26

Best prince found and very fast shipping

"I purchased a set of Koni Struts on Saturday and it was delivered at my door Tuesday. This is shipping from east coast to west coast. This is my 2nd time buying from THMtorsports. They had the best price and very fast shipping. Keep up the good work guys!"

as fast as me

"I have to say I couldn't believe how quick my order was shipped. I got it the next day!! Great prices, fast shipping, great selection, what more could a guy ask for? I'll be back for more I have 2 BMW race cars and I always need parts...Thank you THM for being awesome!!
Order - 16299-60424-47398

2016-10-25

Buyer Beware, $Saved is not worth the lack of service!

"I bought some lowering springs for my car, and I received them next day. So it was fast shipping, and cheapest price, but that is where the issues began. I received the wrong part # for the part I ordered. I contacted them within 10 minutes of having them delivered in order to start the return process.

Took 2 days to get a RMA and a return label, and the item was returned to their warehouse on 11/3/2016. Here we are on 11/9/2016 and still no refund. The springs were never installed, or even removed from box for that matter. The part # is imprinted on the springs and didn't match the part # on the box itself. Long story short, the few dollars you save could end up causing huge headaches later. Poor service, poor excuses, and lack of follow through on returns/refunds.

I am now having to go through Paypal to get my money back. And the $5 they offered to do this review, was never issued as well. So this is my amended, real time, honest to god review.

This review was modified by Balla2428 on November 09 2016 10:06:08 AM

Great service, quick shipping

"I ordered an exhaust system from THmotorsports, best price I could fine. Shipped next day with free shipping and should arrive with 4 days! Awesome all the way around.

This review was modified by 5599ehancock on October 25 2016 12:35:57 PM

2016-10-25

Great servive Def be shopping here again!!

"I bought a NRG quick release kit gen 1.5 and it was great price you cannot beat thmotorsports dals and prices!! "

This review was modified by LouieV__ on October 25 2016 12:24:15 PM

Share THMotorsports's store rating

THMotorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

THMotorsports is not a merchant member
THMotorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!