Stores > THMotorsports

Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
2017-01-13

They did their best

"There were no more coilovers for my car in stock so they ordered it direct from the manufacturer and they were shipped so fast!! Thank you for my coilovers and doing your best to complete my order."

This review was modified by RayLo619 on January 13 2017 11:30:03 AM

2017-01-13

Great people great service

"Very good company, they email you and make sure your order was right. Also they will give you a call if you don't respond to your email. There are very respectful and Very courteous"

This review was modified by Bradley4141 on January 14 2017 05:30:02 AM

2017-01-07

The Best Out There!

"I have bought quite a few items such as shocks, springs, and seats from THMotorsports.com. They keep me coming back for more. You cannot beat their prices and sevices anywhere else on the net. Trust me I have tried!"

This review was modified by Danny253 on January 07 2017 08:49:59 PM

2017-01-06

Best Online Site!!

"These guys are very trustworthy great customer service and fast shipping also much cheaper then other vendors my NRG short hub came in 4 days that's really good! Thanks THMOTORSPORTS"

2017-01-04

Money can't buy knowledge and experience

"I needed a part for my car, a specialist for my model got on the phone and gave me a recommendation for a kit that was cheaper and better long term. His knowledge and confidence convinced me that I should go with his recommendation. I couldn't be happier with the service and price of this company. "

This review was modified by S2kCR on January 04 2017 07:08:22 PM

2017-01-03

Eveything you need

"Great site all parts for my car"

2016-12-29

"Great service. Fast shipping, eventhough they were out of stock manufacturer shipped quickly and arrived just on time. "

2016-12-29

Best prices and better customer service

"Bought a new set of wheels and this place had the best prices out of all the shops and sites i visited. They even do FREE one day delivery! You do have to ask for shipping status but they got back to me in less than an hour. Will definitely shop here again. "

2016-12-27

The best deals, ANYWHERE for most of my aftermarket needs

"TH has taken good care of me in the past and I love their customer service. Couldn't be happier with my recent purchase."

Fastest of the fast!!

"I ordered my cold air intake from THMotorsports and it arrived in just two days now that's a fast delivery. I installed the same day and my car runs great. I very pleased."

This review was modified by t2fast on December 27 2016 01:42:05 PM

Great service

"Easy to navigate website, easy ordering process, fast a shipping. Very happy customer.

2016-12-20

Very easy

"Smooth and fast easy trasaction"

This review was modified by Mauser9mm on December 20 2016 02:03:16 PM

2016-12-20

Fast shipment, good quality

"Would purchase from them again any time. I received my shipment within days. No one else I've ordered from has ever shipped items to me so fast. Excellent website, easy-to-use. Great communication keeping me updated. "

This review was modified by wilmo5595 on December 20 2016 04:58:37 AM

2016-12-19

Fast shipping best prices

"Found the best prices by far. Very fast shipping. Have every part I needed. "

This review was modified by Chuxsvt on December 19 2016 08:05:34 PM

2016-12-19

Satisfied

"I have ordered from THMotorsports a number of times and have always been satisfied with the process. They had the best deal I could find on coilovers for my WRX, and I usually find parts to cost a few bucks less than most other sites.

Share THMotorsports's store rating

THMotorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

THMotorsports is not a merchant member
THMotorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!