Stores > THMotorsports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review THMotorsports by clicking a star below.
2017-05-18

Piaa windshield wipers

"Great service, products, and prices. Fast delivery also."

2017-05-16

2 weeks to get 1 part!! Ridiculous!

"I ordered a toe arm for my car on tuesday afternoon, they processed my order to the manufacturer the following day. All seems ok thus far, i put a second day air on the part to hopefully get it that same week. A day or two go by and still have yet to get an email with my tracking number or any email what so ever regarding my part. These guys never called me to let me know anything about the manufacturer being behind on my order. When i finally did call they said they would refunded me my money for the shipping also stating to me that they would still get the part to me within two days of of it being shipped. Call a week later part still hasnt been shipped never got my tracking number and now they're telling me its going to be shipped ground because i cancelled my second day air shipping. Michael they're shipping manager gave me some BS while i was on the phone saying that i cancelled the shipping when he's the one that refunded it to me because of my frusturation. Not even once did he mention that it was going to be shipped ground and if i knew that i wouldve kept my $100 second day air. Called back today and they said my part would be here by this week thursday. Finally after getting my tracking number, fedex states that I wont get my arm till monday of next week. Come on man two weeks for a toe arm and no customer service to call me to let me know whats going on. Get your **** together over there! At least if you acted like you gave a **** i wouldnt of been so **** but they just kept giving me the run around everytime I called. Last time i use these guys!!"

2017-05-12

Looking forward to install.

"Originally order a set of Megan Ez coilovers but due to backorder issues i wasnt able to receive them. A sales rep contacted me, Will i believe his name was, and set me up with a set of Tein Flex Z. The order was shipped and delivered within a week. The packaging as well as product was in perfect shape upon delivery. I cant wait to install these new coilovers. Thanks Will and THMotorsports!!!"

2017-05-08

Great service!

"Received my order just as promised! Quality part for a great price!!"

Kontrol pro coilovers for lexus sc430

"Very easy to order, and items shipped out faster than 3 weeks, it was 3 days"

Awesome

"Best Price, Fast Shipping. Will leave another review after i get my suspension."

Take forever to process

"Took 3 days to process my payment then cancelled my order now having to wait another 3 days just to get my money back I really need the parts I ordered to fix my car now I have to wait even longer thanks to thwm"

2017-05-02

Great service

"Fastest shipping around! Will buy again!"

2017-05-02

Amazing

"I had gotten charged twice for a product I ordered and I emailed them right away and in less than 24hrs they got back to me and corrected everything so that I would only get charged once,"

2017-04-27

Cheapest but slower than expected

"I bought a turbo inlet hose for my 2010 Mini Cooper JCW and THMotorsports had the best price I could find. The part had to be shipped from the manufacturer so it took a little longer than I would've liked, but that's ok. Still very satisfied."

Ring Gear Bolts purchase

"Lowest price anywhere. Fast shipping."

2017-04-26

Good people and good product

"They are knowable and good people. Vary quick service "

Great Prices and Shipping

"Purchased full set of HPS Hawk brake pads. Best prices on the net and free shipping too. Great company to deal with. Would do business with again."

Good service

"Love there service you can tell they love there customers too. they keep you updated on your order daily."

2017-04-25

5 Star Customer Satisfaction

"They had exactly what I was looking for at the best valued price. Their shipment and order transaction was super fast. This kind of customer service is what brings me back to shop for more. 5 stars + two thumbs up!"

Share THMotorsports's store rating

THMotorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

THMotorsports is not a merchant member
THMotorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!