Stores > THMotorsports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review THMotorsports by clicking a star below.

Great company

"It was very easy to find what I was looking for and the customer service was great. Thank you "

Employees are not knowledgeable

"I was trying to buy rear disc for my car and ended up clicking on the front disc. I bought and Received them. I found out that i ordered the front. I called and told the guy at THMotorsports I would like to exchange them for the rears. He said he would send me a rms within 24 hours with directions on how to return it. He also said that they will send the correct part once they receive the transit # for the return. After contacting them for 2 business days because I called Friday and received the rms email on Tuesday after I called once a on Monday and once on Tuesday, I received the email on Tuesday night. I found out that I had to return it and also pay for shipping. It was half the price of the part. Then when I paid and shipped it they told me they are going to refund me the money. I told them this was an exchange and he said we will get with the specialist and figure this out when it arrives. Now that they received it, they are telling me hey will refund me and I can order the correct parts. So now this whole ordeal has cost me more money and 3 weeks wasted waiting on the people there to tell me I need to reorder the part. "

Excellemt service!!

"I love This Place they give great parts at Grrreat prices!"

2017-07-27

They had one of the lowest prices to purchase the NTK oxygen sensor for my Mini Cooper

"Not only that, but I ordered my part on a Wednesday and I had it by Saturday afternoon. Thank you so much!"

2017-07-27

Just a Drop Shipper. Can't trust this company.

"If you don't believe the overwhelming negative reviews here, just do a quick google search. Look at their BBB rating, look at their ripoff report. You will see a trend and unfortunately I decided to give them a chance and here i am

I ordered from them a part for my vehicle. It was an expensive item at almost $1000.00 I left it in my shopping cart while i contemplated spending this type of money on a single car part. So a couple days later i get an email stating that if i followed through with my purchase, i would receive an extra 3% discount. I took the bait.

I placed my order and soon realized that the discount was not present. No problem, let me send them an email and i'm sure we can sort this out. After i sent customer service an email i was told that the particular email i received was not valid for my purchase. I explained that i did not understand if the emails specifically stated, if i follow through with my purchase i would receive this discount. there were no exceptions, fine print, exclusions of any kind. They continued to deny my discount.

I decided to just get this over with and hopefully never deal with them again. They lost me as a customer for life. Is 3% really worth losing the potential business of a prospective customer who spends way too much money on shiny car parts? They would have made tons more from me had they just valued a customer.

I received a second email stating that my item was on its way and on trac for ontime delivery. Shipping was 3-4 business days. After 5 business days i write them an email asking for a tracking number. With the increase in package thefts i wanted to make sure someone was home to receive the package. They give me the runaround for about 2 more business days until they finally confess that the item never shipped, it not really in stock, and it would be a 3 month wait for the item. YES, a THREE MONTH wait on an item that is listed as in stock and was told it was en route to deliver. Needless to say i cancelled my order and i proceeded to get more fake spam emails pretending to be real people.

These are just bad business practices. I'm sure TH could care less about my review but if it can just help one person take some extra time in researching this company before conducting business it would have been worth it. Thank you for reading my review.

2017-07-24

Best place to buy aftermarket car parts from!

"Been buying from THM since 2012! Best pricing, great customer service, and fast shipping. "

2017-07-24

Great pricing for my Audi needs, and shipped out next business day.

"Bought performance parts for my Audi S4. Pricing was very competitive and processing/shipping of the order was quick. Product selection is good. Will do business with again."

2017-07-21

Excellent company!

"Very fast shipping. Second time I have used them and they did as good as the first time around. Very happy with them :)"

2017-07-20

Horrible payment process

"Made an order. Vertified payment . Call because they were taking long. They told me it was going to ship next day. It didn't . Called two days later for update but said it was shipping from manufacturerer. Get email saying it's cancelled ?? "

Great Communication!

"Great communication in regards to the part being shipped directly from the manufacturer. Thanks again!"

Amazing experience!

"Very fast shipping can’t wait to receive my idem!"

THMotorsports for awesome service

"My first purchase was through Luke for some Fortune Auto coilovers who was very knowledgeable and helpful. Since I needed some control arms and eccentric lock outs to be able to align my car after lowering it made no sense to shop elsewhere."

2017-07-12

Great Company

"One of the few companies that I have never had a single issue with. My order is perfect, on time and there is plenty of communication to insure I know when my parts arrive. I can't speak highly enough of them. Great company. Will use again"

2017-07-12

Great price on valves

"Luke was very helpful with my order! He got me the lowest price on sk2 springs retainers and sk2 valves. Thanks again for an awesome deal! Will definitely order from again."

2017-07-10

Price match these guys with another retailer

"This is the worst online experience i have ever had in online shopping. After placing a order they informed me they would ship my product in 4-5 days. 5 days later they they informed me it would be another 4-5 days to ship. Meanwhile they already charged my CC. I called several times to request information on the status of my order and still got the run around. I request to cancel the order and that takes a week. Don't believe the online ratings. Check the Better Business Bureau. 71% negative reviews"

Share THMotorsports's store rating

THMotorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

THMotorsports is not a merchant member
THMotorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!