Stores > THMotorsports

Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
2016-12-19

Fast shipping best prices

"Found the best prices by far. Very fast shipping. Have every part I needed. "

This review was modified by Chuxsvt on December 19 2016 08:05:34 PM

2016-12-19

Satisfied

"I have ordered from THMotorsports a number of times and have always been satisfied with the process. They had the best deal I could find on coilovers for my WRX, and I usually find parts to cost a few bucks less than most other sites.

2016-12-17

Speedy shipping!

"Very easy catalogs and super fast shipping!! New favorite site."

2016-12-17

Lowest price and Incredibly Fast Shipping!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

"I ordered Corsa Catbacks for my car and shopped on the web for the best prices, which I found from THMotorsporst. I was completely surprise when they arrived perfectly package in two days!! Great prices backed by incredible service!"

This review was modified by Juant1227 on December 17 2016 09:51:25 AM

2016-12-12

Outstanding customer service!

"I will forever purchase from THM. Best prices and outstanding customer service. One of my packages got lost and they quickly resolved my problem! "

This review was modified by Int3n53 on December 12 2016 04:19:06 PM

2016-12-10

Amazing Website, Amazing Prices

"I was looking to purchase some Eibach Sway Bars for my E39 540i Sport and found that most places were selling them for $400 or more, the cheapest being just a little bit under $300.

I went google searching and the first website they recommended was THMotorports with a suggested price that seemed to good to be true at first.

Took a leap of faith, placed an order and before you know it, the item was already shipped to my home before I had a chance to close the web browser (jk, but shipping was very fast)

They were very accommodating and sent me several emails detailing the progress of my order, as well as signing me up for their prime loyalty program ensuring my next purchase will be even better than the first, and the first was already very good to begin with!

I wish I would've discovered this website 10 years earlier, because they have an amazing selection and amazing prices and amazing customer service. They definitely gained a customer with me and I would highly recommend their website to my fellow car enthusiasts in the future.

This review was modified by GiftOfJericho on December 10 2016 10:42:56 AM

2016-12-09

car gods shop

"I order so much from these guys never a problem best prices too! THANKS for raising the bar thm "

This review was modified by Goku84 on December 09 2016 10:36:00 AM

Dont Give This Site A Bad Reputation

"I rarely ever write reviews for any websites but I have to clear up the bad reviews everyone is giving this site. I purchased a pair or H&R lowering springs Online before looking at the reviews, After looking at the reviews i started feeling skeptical about this site if it was a scam. I ordered My springs on 10-4-2016 and right away i got a confirmation code the only down side was i thought i didnt recieve a tracking number but i did it was just sent to my Spam messages dont believe the bad reviews for this site I recieved my Springs on 10-7-2016 Fastes shipping ever will definitely recommend to anyone! This site
Can save you some $$$

This review was modified by Louie760 on December 07 2016 06:20:54 PM

Awesome website

"It was easy shopping & fast shipping "

This review was modified by Jaydenivan1 on December 08 2016 05:05:21 PM

Repeat Customer - Awesome Service

"Products were shipped quickly, good customer service due to product knowledge, and always great prices. Will continue to purchase performance items from THM, can't think of a reason not to."

2016-12-07

Awesome Customer support and advice on parts!!

"THE Motorsports is by far the best car parts online store in the market. I called and a rep immediately helped me and went out of his way to advice me on parts that were reliable A+ and within my budget.

He emailed me back and forth helping me with this for a full day and then helped me with my PayPal Credit issue as well!!

Amazing service and parts for every make and model!!

This review was modified by ppinzas on December 07 2016 11:23:09 AM

2016-12-05

Racers Shoppe

"They have a coupon to most of the parts needed for track and autox!"

2016-12-05

Lets make a deal kings

"Sent THMotorsport a msg on facebook and got a response saying they would give me a better deal than advertising online even when the price was cheaper than anyone offered. Thanks for helping me to be one step closer for my build to be complete."

This review was modified by Monstereg6 on December 05 2016 03:18:14 PM

2016-12-03

Enkei Rims

"THMOTOR SPORTS helped me out when I needed to replace the rims on my 02 honda civic. Gave me a good deal on a complete set of 4 16inch rims. Thanks THMOTOR SPORTS. "

This review was modified by Montes92 on December 03 2016 11:40:32 PM

2016-12-01

Good price, good site, will be using you guys again

"Easy to find parts I needed and priced very competitively. Now my go-to vendor for preparing our zx300 enduro race car. "

This review was modified by Z32racer on December 01 2016 06:50:04 PM

Share THMotorsports's store rating

THMotorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

THMotorsports is not a merchant member
THMotorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!