Stores > THMotorsports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
Voice your opinion! Review THMotorsports by clicking a star below.
2017-04-10

Satisfied first time customer!

"I was told by my friend's to shop at THMotorsports. I was able to navigate through the website without a problem and found that they had the best prices out there. As I purchased, there was an option to get updates on my order and they didn't miss a beat! I got an e-mail stating that they didn't have my part but told me not to worry as they contacted the manufacturer and the shipment was sent out a couple of hours later! Definitely will buy from here again. For competitive prices and excellent customer service, they've got what it takes to get your race car running."

New Customer!

"Ordered an ARP head stud kit. Best price I could find AND free shipping!! Can't beat it!!"

Good first experience

"Ordered a set of brake pads from THM and they processed the order extremely quick considering they did not have the pads in stock. Only drawback is that the discount code they sent me shows that it was applied but there was no discount off the total amount. I hope they end up honoring the full discount!"

2017-04-09

Good shipping but missing my discount

"I ordered wheels that they didn't have in stock and they still managed to ship them out the next day, and they got to me 2 days later. Typically it takes a week or so for wheels to get to me so i was very pleased. The only negative is I put in a coupon code and it said it was accepted but it never deducted the 5%. I hope they will make this right and refund me the money i should have saved."

2017-04-06

blox racing drag pro series

"Just recive my blox drag pro series coilover. fast shipping can't wait to put them on "

2017-04-06

Great service and fast shipping!

"This is my 2nd time ordering with thmotorsports. Always great service and fast shipping. Recommended to car enthusiasts!!"

Review

"Hope everything goes smoothly. Order number 17094-07368-72120 for the instant $5.00 refund. Had the best price on the web. "

2017-04-05

Very easy, glad I purchased from y'all.

"Bout an HKS high powered exhaust for my 2001 Lexus Is300 came perfectly fine and on time. Thanks, will purchase from y'all again! Hopefully soon. "

Easy to use

"Easy to find and order the products, will shop here again for more parts"

great value

"excellent, fast and easy and gave a great price. "

2017-04-04

Very easy and quick to use

"It was nice to see all the stuff they have and how easy it was,to order "

2017-04-03

BMW rotors

"Good service and fast shipping"

Fast

"super fast shipping, best price around"

Shipping

"Didn't have part in stock. But still kept in contact "

Window switch order

"They kept me informed of the order and processing. The switch was out of stock but was being sent from the manufacturer. The communication was very good and in a few days got notice that it was shipped. Very happy with the company and process. This was the first time i ordered from them and would definitely buy from them again."

Share THMotorsports's store rating

THMotorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

THMotorsports is not a merchant member
THMotorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!