Stores > THMotorsports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
Voice your opinion! Review THMotorsports by clicking a star below.
2017-10-12

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"The gentleman I spoke with on the phone yesterday was extremely helpful! Was off the phone with the parts ordered within 10 minutes. Just received confirmation of shipment this morning! Highly recommended!!!"

2017-10-10

11 days and still not shipped

"I placed my order 11 days ago and the shipping label/tracking number was created 6 days ago yet the part still has not made it onto a FedEx truck. They have been un-helpful in my requests for updates and help. They simply told me it is being drop shipped and they basically said it is no longer their problem. Requested another update today and they never responded, called and got the same story from 2 days ago."

2017-10-09

Thmotorsports thanks

"I’ve ordered several times from thmotorsports I always go thru justin super cool guy very knowledgeable and always makes sure the product I need is in stock and try’s to send it out same day for me. Great pricing awesome employees and quick shipping thanks "

2017-10-06

Poor Customer service and misleading advertisement.

"Coupon I was emailed was only valid on my next order. Next not being the next one I placed but the one after that. Also my item was said to be “in stock” ready to ship but it had to ship from the manufacture and took excessive time to ship. I reached out and got a nose in the air response. This will be my last purchase. There are much better distributors to be dealing with. "

2017-10-05

They had the best price

"They had the best price for some wiseco pistons for my 3000gt."

2017-10-03

Easy to find products

"Everything was very easy to find with minimal problems. The checkout process was easy. Also, excellent prices on products! "

2017-09-28

Best prices, fast shipping, great company!!

"I have ordered from TH many times, they always have the best prices by far! Shipping is free and they get it out the door the next day at the latest!! Great company!!"

2017-09-26

Great products

"Bought a set of pistons and received them in 2 days just in time for my build and the prices are great!"

2017-09-26

Product out of stock when website claims its in stock

"Ordered two different orders and both times it was cancelled within an hour because the product was out of stock. If I would have known it was out of stock I wouldn't have ordered either item. Wasn't helped out either when I called to figure out what was going on was just told that they were out of stock. Frustrating."

2017-09-23

Helpfull and quick

"thmotorsports is alays helpfull and the parts are the right ones, shipped in a timely manner. "

2017-09-22

Incredible knowledge and support

"I have a supercharged Miata and was transferred to a "Miata Specialist". Man, was this guy good. He made some excellent recommendations based off his experience and managed to adjust my order so I would see the most bang for the buck. I'll be shopping again with THMotorsports. Excellent experience!"

2017-09-22

Again, Great Service!!

"Just placed my second order with THM and had no issues. Ordered a set of EBC front brakes for a 2014 Mazda 6. They did not have the kit in stock, but needed to be ordered from the manufacturer which happens sometimes. They kept me updated on the status and were responsive to my emails. They promptly sent a tracking number once it shipped. Thanks again THM!!"

2017-09-20

Great place to buy from!!

"Not only best pricing around but awesome customer service "

2017-09-20

Perfect service

"THMotorsports always has the lowest prices! And no matter what part it is, they always ship it lightning fast. Always a pleasure to do business with!

2017-09-18

Test Pipe

"Super easy to order. Fast shipping. Very pleased."

Share THMotorsports's store rating

THMotorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

THMotorsports is not a merchant member
THMotorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!