Stores > THMotorsports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
Voice your opinion! Review THMotorsports by clicking a star below.
2017-06-28

Great experience

"Great customer service and quick shipping! Will be back for sure for the wide selection. "

2017-06-28

Turbo

"Got my turbo here very good place to shop and nice shipping speed.i always get all my parts from thmotorsport i love this place."

2017-06-27

Excellent Experience!

"I've shopped around for a SRI for my car and found it on a different site for the same price but with a $20 shipping fee. I came to the TH Motorsports site and not only did I find the same item at an identical price, but also free shipping! Order shipped the next day as well. Will definitely use them again!"

2017-06-27

Great experience

"Found exactly what I was looking for at $15 cheaper than anywhere else on the web. Also had free shipping!"

2017-06-21

Quick, easy, and most competitive price

"THMotorsports, provided me with an easy shopping experience at the lowest price available. Can't beat that combo!"

2017-06-20

bad customer service /no star at all

"Dustyn bell poor customer service and attitude was horrible he need more customers trainning or quit his job."

2017-06-19

Excellent!

"They had the best price and shipping plus a coupon code for what I was looking for! That's how I like to shop! I buy a lot of automotive parts and I will be back frequently to check with THMotorsports. Thank you."

2017-06-14

Perfect as always

"Customer service excellent as always and always quick shipping"

2017-06-11

Fast shipping and the best price I could find.

"Fast shipping and the best price I could find on the internet. "

2017-06-11

Great service

"Something went wrong with the sale saying my card went thru and right below it saying it didnt go thru. Emailed them and theu replied back within 24 hours. Got an email also saying there was no stock from them and they needed to order from the manufacture directly. Got an email again 48houra later saying the part shipped."

2017-06-06

Fast Turnaround

"Parts were ordered and shipped in less than twelve hours in spite of a glitch with my credit card. Customer service was informative and helpful. Look forward to what is expected to be a fast delivery"

2017-05-31

Good customer service

"17149-77433-22078 Thats my order number. Speedy customer service and shipping"

2017-05-31

Bilstein Products Not In Stock

"This company shows having the Bilstein products in stock but they actually do not! Over a week after placing my order I found out that TH did not have the product in stock and Bilstein was backordered. I will have to wait a month to get my parts that showed in stock on the TH website and for which I already paid. Stay away from this company....."

2017-05-25

These guys are terrible!

"I ordered Fortune Auto coilovers from Dewey. He wasn't particularly knowledgeable, but he quoted me a decent price so I bought them. Once they had my money they disappeared and updates were extremely difficult to get. I ordered some whiteline parts as part of my order what showed up was totally wrong. Even though it took the coilovers nearly 5 weeks to arrive (they told me 2) I still did not have the correct whiteline parts to install my coilovers once they showed up. I wish 0 stars or negative stars were an option here. "

2017-05-24

Excellent Service

"I've ordered for THMotorsports in the past and now recently ordered some coilovers. Always great customer service, fast shipping, and unbeatable prices. Thanks guys !"

Share THMotorsports's store rating

THMotorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

THMotorsports is not a merchant member
THMotorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!