Stores > Sylvane

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sylvane by clicking a star below.

2017-10-17

WOW, they did what they said they would!!!

"Very low drama. Looked on the site, found what I wanted. The site indicated that it was in stock. It was. I paid for it and they said it would arrive on a specific day, it did and the product was received as advertised. How crazy is that??? Expectations set, expectations met, and at a reasonable price.

What's not to like????

2017-10-17

Sylvane website and service are first rate

"I ordered filters for a dehumidifier and the entire process was extremely easy, from finding the right filters to ordering and delivery."

Sweet!

"Excellent price, super fast shipping! Thanks!"

Dehumidifier purchase

"Two days to deliver as promised & it works great."

Sylvane dehumidification systems purchases

"Purchasing Danby dehumidification systems from you for about 6 or 7 years. Your call in customer service agents have no idea about the equipment and have caused me hours and hours of time going to projects and removing the Danby systems because I offer my customers an automatically controlled and drained system to prevent mold growth after we complete our decontamination procedures. I returned a number of Danby systems to find out that the bucket does not stay empty if you have the pumping system on. No one that I talked to mentioned that the bucket does fill up some and then the pump is energized and pumps it out. Even Danby itself did not mention that to me. I finally found out from a woman that new how the operated. After hours and hours of wasted time I got an answer from someone. Danby was the best system for us for a long time, but now they have changed things for the worse and we will never use them again. Everyone at Sylvane is nice but they should be a bit more knowledgeable about the products they offer. Jim Molner / A Hold on Mold"

2017-10-16

"No problems at all, ordered and received!"

Great Heater

"My office is always too cold for me. A friend had this same heater and he let me borrow it for a while. It's small, compact, and adjustable. I love it. I highly recommend this product."

2017-10-16

Sylvane online purchase and timely delivery

"Very fast delivery and installation of our dehumidifier was a snap..Iur DIY installation saved half the price of the contractors estimate!"

Quick and Easy

"Had just what I needed and I received it quickly."

Great service!

"I ordered a replacement filter for my IQAIR Pro Plus. The website made it easy to find the one I needed. The secure payment method gives me confidence about ordering. I appreciate the free shipping and I received my filter in a few days. Thanks for the great service. "

2017-10-15

Product as expected and delivered on time.

"Experience with this vendor was completely satisfactory.

Highly recommended!

"Would purchase from this company again! Customer service and agents were easy to work with!"

Cooling Pad

"My cooling pad you had , my carbon filter you did not. I received my cooling pad 1 day earlier than expected. Just in time for the hot weather. "

Excellant.

"Very good product, price & fast shipping. 5 stars."

Great customer service.

"Doug has integrity and kept his promise. So many other people who promise something that doesn't happen and when you call them out they simply say I'm sorry but, don't stand behind their word. "

Share Sylvane's store rating

Sylvane is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sylvane is a merchant member
Sylvane participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.