Stores > Sylvane

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sylvane by clicking a star below.

Good condition

"Very good cool air
I buy 5

Excellent Company

"Great products, fast shipping and excellent pricing. We bought a dehumidifier and are very happy with our purchase."

2017-06-20

Inconsistent customer service / sent wrong iten

"Won't use again- first service rep was great all others were useless. And they sent the wrong model"

2017-06-20

Great Service, Great Product, Great Price!!

"First time customer. Was able to order on line and secure coupon discount before ordering the dehumidifier. Ir arrived promptly and working beautifully."

Good Price and I received my unit in two days

"I would have bought another Aprilaire 5000 from Sylvane for spare parts. But Sylvane’s price was $50 higher a few day after buying the first Aprilaire 5000. I ended up buying from another website that was cheaper than Sylvane. If they would have keep the original pricing I would have given them 5 out of 5 stars."

filters

"very prompt service, and genuine product"

2017-06-20

Great price and prompt delivery of my dehumidifier!

"Great price and prompt delivery of my dehumidifier! "

2017-06-20

Dependable, trustworthy customer service.

"Whilst debating on which swamp cooler to purchase, I called Sylvane and spoke to a real person promptly. He was upbeat, present and open, and answered all my questions, assuring me about the cooler I was interested in., that it was the beset one for me, without me feeling any pressure. No games, no manipulation, just facts.
So, I ordered the Honeywell model CL25AE, and have been pleased with it's performance in this presently very hot dry climate in Colorado. It works best sitting close to it, as the advertisement stated, and it also works to make the large space I spend the most time in, bearable!

Dehumudifier

"Wonderful experience shipping was extremely fast and price was below other competitors. "

2017-06-19

Worst experience I've ever had buying a product online.

"I get the unit, open the box and the top is noticeable dented. I call to return it and they email me a confirmation number and said they would call me within three days. Nobody calls, I call them and I get a guy who says " ooh yeah when do you want it picked up" set a date and freight never shows up. I set another date and they ask for a return shipping label. No one from sylvane emailed or told me anything. So now I'm taking a third day off waiting for fright to come pick up the dented unit I have. Hopefully when I call sylvane In the morning they can give me a return shipping information but I don't have high hopes from these guys."

Cooler pump

"The item was exactly as advertised, the cost was reasonable, and the shipping was super fast!"

Great customer service

"Asked for a discount and got one!"

Absolutely fantastic

"Had an old crawlspace humidifier go out and w/ all the rain, humidity went up to 68% almost overnight. Found Sylvane completely by accident searching the web for a new device. Since I couldn't get in touch w/ the people that sold me the broken one (11 yrs ago), I settled on the Santa Fe. Found it on Sylvane, good price and free 2 day shipping. Ordered it at 3:00 pm on Thursday and expected to get it sometime the following Monday because of the weekend. At 10:00 am Friday morning, FedEx shows up with my new Humidifier. Come to find out, Sylvane is in Roswell, GA and I live in Ball Ground, GA - probably 15 miles away. I think FedEx had a lot to do with this, but Sylvane got the order out late Thursday to get it to me by Friday. When this one tears up (which I hope Is a long time from now), I will deffinately go back to Sylvane."

2017-06-18

Great first experience

"This was my first order from Sylvane and i could not be happier. Great prices, free 2nd day shipment, excellent tracking and brand new ( not referb) merchandise."

2017-06-18

Quick delivery

"Loved the quick delivery of this product. "

Share Sylvane's store rating

Sylvane is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sylvane is a merchant member
Sylvane participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.