Swps.com Reviews - swps.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.50/10 243 reviews

Swps.com is not a merchant member
Swps.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 4/102/5

"No power cord came with the charger for my light - now I have a charger and a light but no way to charge the light due to no way to plug it in"

"very fast filling order and delevery notice to track it thank you great products."

"I am satisfied, could not have been any better"

"USE EXTREME CAUTION as this guy is a crook. Ordered product and he never shipped it. Zach refuses to take my calls or complete this transaction. Will be taking legal action to clear up matter. For more information go to elightbars.org and search for him (zach bowers). "

"priceing was just right.
everyone else wanted much more.

"Had what I was looking for and delivery was on time and order correct."

"The streamlight is what I expected. Great quality and a good price. I have bought a number of these various lights to outfit my family. We live in an area that has lots of severe weather and tornadoes. I can be assured that the light will work every time. SWPS delivered almost the next day. "

"I was very satisfied with the way I was treated when I called to get a confirmation number. The gentleman was professional and courteous. He checked for me the delivery date and sent me an email with all the info needed to track the shipment. "

"First time customer,Fast Courteous Service, Will be long time customer."

"The order process was quick and simple.
It also arrived on time.
The quality of the parts is excellent.

"IM VERY HAPPY THAT I GOT THE PARTS I NEEDED FAST
VERY GREAT SERVICE CUSTOMER

"Swps.com was a great way to purchase an item I was looking for all over the internet. I searched but could not find it! When I did it was on Swps.com and for a lower price then retail. Shipping was fast and tracking was provide. Definantly coming back.

"Quality products at a great price with quick delivery. No need to waste time shopping around."

Rating 6/103/5

"Its been a while and I still have not received my items"

"i found what i needed right away and the prices are very good, had a good experience overall "