Swords of Might Reviews - swordsofmight.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.50/10 8 reviews

Swords of Might is not a merchant member
Swords of Might does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Orderd three bokken. One was missing the tsuba from the accessory bag. E-mailed them through thier website about it. After a little over a week, no response, so I e-mailed again. Another week goes by and I finally get a response. They asked me to "be sure to check for the little baggie for the tsuba". I had already described how the baggie had ony the retaining ring with no tsuba and that I had thoroughly checked the box and packaging. Two weeks to get a response telling me to do what I had already described to them in detail that I had done. Pretty sad customer service. I'll never buy from thrm again!"

modified review This review was modified by Kingelessar on May 13 2013 01:59:47 PM

"I ordered a dagger as a gift for my girlfriend on feb 11th and waited 4 weeks befor contacting them about my order i contacted UPS and the informed me the item was seized at customs due to a improper labeling of the package, i proceded to contact swords of might to have them deal with the matter as it was being held in their name and would not deal with me regarding the matter, swords of might just keeps telling me its not their problem and that there is nothing they can do about the issue. they refuse to reimburse me or compensate me in any way. needless to say im not pleased with them or there service"

"I was sent the wrong order. Have tried to contact the company by calling, email, messages on facebook but get no return replies. They have no customer service what so ever. Their phone number works but no one even answers. They also have a live chat on their website but no one answers as well. "

"My father and I attempted to purchase a sword in November of 2012. They could not verify the card info so the purchase was never confirmed. Yet they took the money from our account. I tried to get ahold of them so I could verify the account info, but they were non responsive. So I decided to go somewhere else. I have emailed them numerous times to get my money back and they told me I had to wait till after the holidays. It is february 2013 and I have still not recieved my money back. They never answer the phone. And they can be quite rude in their emails. If you are thinking about doing business with them, just don't."

"Had the same problem with the website, it says "usually ships in 3-5 days" rather than a much simpler "not in stock" They also charged me straight away even though most other sites charge when it has been shipped. So I was surprised when I called weeks later and they informed me that it wasn`t in stock. over the next few months, my e-mails asking about the availability of the item were answered with uncaring "this item is not in stock" responses. After 4 months, and the fact that Jason just stopped responding to my questions altogether, I decided to ask for my money back and was directed to the customer service department. Overall, I got the impression that Jason Moore just didn`t even care about my order, and I would never deal with this site again."

"I ordered a sword from them on July 1 and their stock status indicator said and still says usually ships in 2 days. Well,lo and behold they later tell me its out of stock! Even though till this day they still advertise as shipping in 2 days, imagine that! On 12 July I sent them an email telling them to cancel the order and now I don't get any responses at all! I guess now I'm going to have to call my credit card company and report this as a fraudulent transaction."

"swords of might had amazing costumer service. when you send an email requesting a change in your order not only is that change made emediatly but you get a reply email from a real person. the amount of patince everybody at swords of might is amazing, I constantly changed my order yet the emails were kind that I recieved. I felt I was treated as an individual not just " another costumer" the product delivered to me was fanominal aswell. the pacaging made it nearly imposine to damage the cargo and the product itself is the closest thing to japanese made as you will get without spending downwards of $1500. for only $189 hand made it was nearly the same quality. swords of might and everybody working there you are awsome you have a customer for life looking forward to my next purchase."

"I originally ordered a Hanwei Bamboo Matt Katana and it was processed within a day. After a bit of looking around I decided to upgrade to a Hanwei Colonel's Gunto which is a nicer sword. I spoke with the gentleman who runs Swords of Might on the phone and he cancelled my original order and changed it to the upgrade. He was very helpful and even went out of his way to find a price saving deal on the order which ended up brining the cost for the upgrade down by over 100 dollars.

The order arrived in perfect condition and immaculately packaged 3 days later. The gentleman who runs the store is very helpful and knowledgeable and gave me very good service and advice. He also seems to have the best prices and customer service for Japanese swords on the internet. If you are looking for quality service and great prices look no further. If you are looking for the best deals on the internet and have been jaded by poor quality in the past this is the store to deal with.