Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Ordered a switch for my 1999 GMC Savana Van. Great price and EXCELLENT customer service!"

"So glad to get a good generic master window switch for just
$38.00. Not too many years ago, this was not possible without
going through the dealer.

"I received my item in 2 days with no problem."

Switch Doctor User

"I have nothing good to say about this company so far. We ordered a window switch August 25, 2014. Today is September 8, 2014. We paid $50 for a part and received a USPS tracking number that was ONLY printed. We have received nothing to date, only promises last week that another was on the way ( well the 1st was never mailed). I called today 3 times and they will mail it..still no valid tracking number..."

Switch Doctor User

"The switch on my 2003 Impala went out on Wednesday. I received it less than 48 hours later and only spent 27 dollars including shipping. The part was easy to instal and seems to work fine. I initially made a mistake during online ordering and had paid for two switches , but I quickly called and the receptionist resolved the problem and my credit card was not charged for the extra one. I am very happy with this dealer's price, customer service, and swiftness. I highly recommend them. "

"I needed to replace the master switch for my ml320. Dealer wanted $225 or $775 pending on which model I needed(1yr warranty). I ordered from swiitchdr for $45 and paid the $18.50 for express delivery (with a lifetime warranty). They said I'd have the part in 2 days guaranteed since I was in California and they were in Georgia. The part came the very next day and within 31 hours I had ordered the part/received it and swapped it out myself. Saving hundreds of dollars. Thanks switchdoctor!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Bhern on July 26 2013 08:14:06 PM

indiana

"I had to order a master switch for my wife's aztek. autozone wated $120 i bought one from them for $65 and works great. shipped fast and easy to install."

"I ordered a master window switch for my 01 Chevy Impala. I had been looking around for quite some time and glad I found the Switch Doctor. I ordered on a Sunday afternoon. Much to my surprise, I had a confirmation of my order (same day, SUNDAY!)at 4:08 PM. And even more surprising, a shipping invoice and confirmation number at 4:23PM! All in about an hour from the time I ordered. On a Sunday! I was very impressed. The switch arrived in about three days standard shipping with a shipping invoice/receipt. Well packed and in perfect condition. This particular switch took about 15 minutes to install and also came with good installation instructions. This was a seamless and very fast purchase. The switch is still working perfectly. Thank goodness, its almost winter. Thanks to the folks at the Switch Doctor for taking care of my problem with the best price I could find, excellent quality, and blazing fast service! "

Switch Doctor is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Switch Doctor is a merchant member
Switch Doctor participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.