• Switch Doctor

"I ordered the door cluster switch for my '97 Toyota 4Runner on August 21. My credit card was immediately charged $42.50. They advertise on their website that they ship your order within six hours. In my case, by August 31st I had not received my order or sny communication. When I finally got a response via email I was informed that my switches were "back ordered' but that they had just come in and sould be sent out same day. By the following day I still had not received any shipping details. I had requested that I receive expedited or overnight divert due to the length of time I had been waiting. So I called the contact person Brian and he said my order had been picked up last night and would arrive via USPS by Friday September 4th. Still no tracking number or any idea when my order will eventually arrive. Had I been informed of the back order I would have gone elsewhere but this company's policy is to immediately charge your credit card and then not bother to let you know weeks later that they don't even have the part you have already paid for. On top of this the CSR Brian had the gall to tell me that when I inquired as to the carrier and era he was "really busy right now" giving me the impression I was imposing on his time. Would not do business with this company again, and am considering filing an FTC complaint for false advertising."

This review was modified by stikkershock on September 02 2015 11:29:08 AM

"Excellent on every level. I have told my friends and family."

"What more can I say. Just hope it is the correct one. Will find out in a week."

"Fast Shipping. Ok customer Service. Part that was sent was in good condition. It didn't fix my problem, however not sure exactly what the problem is now. It could or could not be the switch. cannot tell without further help from a good mechanic."

"Still waiting for delivery."

"Fast right price right part "

"Item was not shipped for several days. Nobody (three in all) could tell me why. Very unnerving. But, they did refund my shipping costs."

"Outstanding product for a fraction of the oem price."

"great product and a super good price"

"Order arrived on time as promised. Switches look great and the price was nice. I haven't installed them yet but I'm sure they'll work fine."

"OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND PRODUCT! JOB WELL DONE THX!
Product arrived in a very timely manner. It fixed my problem and saved me $50.00 over Dealer's price. Very, very satisfied!

"Im waiting for my product its in transit to be delivery"

"The product was exactly as described and the included instructions helped with setup. "

"The correct switch arrived on time. Installation was simple; service is excellent. Although I trust my mechanic- he did not provide Switch Doctor as an alternative. Simple search saved
$150 +/-

"ordered switch on Sat received on Monday
mechanic installed on 12/4 . took about ten minutes.
extremely happy.
Love the little lights.
passed your info to several people.
Thanks so much!!
Greg

Share Switch Doctor's store rating

Switch Doctor is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Switch Doctor is not a merchant member
Switch Doctor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!