Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"WORST COMPANY i HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!! We placed an order on Tuesday morning. Paid extra for express shipping so it would arrive in two days. Two days later, the package tracking says it's still sitting in GA and hasn't even been scanned in by the local post office. Called at 10:00 a.m. and spoke to employee who was ignorant. Hours later, still no answer as to what was going on in the shipping dept. We kept calling all day, most times the phone wasn't even answered. Finally told "The person who takes the packages to the post office is out today, so we dont know what happened to the package." PATHETIC.

UPDATE: We decided to call the company and cancel the order and have our local automotive parts company get the part for us. About three hours after we called and cancelled the order and ordered the part from another company, the part was finally delivered to post office. WTF. Two days late, and after we told them NOT to. Unreal. Total ineptitude every step of the way.

modified review This review was modified by Switchdoctorsucks on October 04 2014 07:06:27 AM

Switch Doctor User

"I have nothing good to say about this company so far. We ordered a window switch August 25, 2014. Today is September 8, 2014. We paid $50 for a part and received a USPS tracking number that was ONLY printed. We have received nothing to date, only promises last week that another was on the way ( well the 1st was never mailed). I called today 3 times and they will mail it..still no valid tracking number..."

Switch Doctor User

"The switch on my 2003 Impala went out on Wednesday. I received it less than 48 hours later and only spent 27 dollars including shipping. The part was easy to instal and seems to work fine. I initially made a mistake during online ordering and had paid for two switches , but I quickly called and the receptionist resolved the problem and my credit card was not charged for the extra one. I am very happy with this dealer's price, customer service, and swiftness. I highly recommend them. "

"Ordered a switch for a 2003 Toyota from Switch Doctor. While in transit problem which caused me to order switch corrected itself. Switch arrived 8/6/14 and returned (delivered) to Switch Doctor on 8/9/14 priority mail w/ tracking. Filled out their return form prior to mailing and included all invoices in the return box.
It has now been 11 days since I returned the switch and they still haven't refunded my money. I have sent emails, and all I get in return is an email saying sorry for the delay, we will forward your request to the returns dept.
So much for their stated "hassel free return policy".

modified review This review was modified by 2quick6 on August 20 2014 06:05:11 AM

"I needed to replace the master switch for my ml320. Dealer wanted $225 or $775 pending on which model I needed(1yr warranty). I ordered from swiitchdr for $45 and paid the $18.50 for express delivery (with a lifetime warranty). They said I'd have the part in 2 days guaranteed since I was in California and they were in Georgia. The part came the very next day and within 31 hours I had ordered the part/received it and swapped it out myself. Saving hundreds of dollars. Thanks switchdoctor!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Bhern on July 26 2013 08:14:06 PM

indiana

"I had to order a master switch for my wife's aztek. autozone wated $120 i bought one from them for $65 and works great. shipped fast and easy to install."

"I ordered a master window switch for my 01 Chevy Impala. I had been looking around for quite some time and glad I found the Switch Doctor. I ordered on a Sunday afternoon. Much to my surprise, I had a confirmation of my order (same day, SUNDAY!)at 4:08 PM. And even more surprising, a shipping invoice and confirmation number at 4:23PM! All in about an hour from the time I ordered. On a Sunday! I was very impressed. The switch arrived in about three days standard shipping with a shipping invoice/receipt. Well packed and in perfect condition. This particular switch took about 15 minutes to install and also came with good installation instructions. This was a seamless and very fast purchase. The switch is still working perfectly. Thank goodness, its almost winter. Thanks to the folks at the Switch Doctor for taking care of my problem with the best price I could find, excellent quality, and blazing fast service! "

Switch Doctor is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Switch Doctor is not a merchant member
Switch Doctor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!