Switch Doctor Reviews - https://switchdoctor.net/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

Switch Doctor is not a merchant member
Switch Doctor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

indiana

"I had to order a master switch for my wife's aztek. autozone wated $120 i bought one from them for $65 and works great. shipped fast and easy to install."

"I ordered a master window switch for my 01 Chevy Impala. I had been looking around for quite some time and glad I found the Switch Doctor. I ordered on a Sunday afternoon. Much to my surprise, I had a confirmation of my order (same day, SUNDAY!)at 4:08 PM. And even more surprising, a shipping invoice and confirmation number at 4:23PM! All in about an hour from the time I ordered. On a Sunday! I was very impressed. The switch arrived in about three days standard shipping with a shipping invoice/receipt. Well packed and in perfect condition. This particular switch took about 15 minutes to install and also came with good installation instructions. This was a seamless and very fast purchase. The switch is still working perfectly. Thank goodness, its almost winter. Thanks to the folks at the Switch Doctor for taking care of my problem with the best price I could find, excellent quality, and blazing fast service! "