Stores > Switch Doctor

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-10-21

Charged twice

"Ordered a switch for my son's car on 9-23-16, charge went through my bank on 9-26-16. Out of the blue the same charge showed up as being deducted from my account again on 10-20-16. Called and explained the situation to them and asked for refund of second unauthorized charge. Refused to refund and said my bank must have done it. Just opened a fraud case against merchant. Check your bank if you ordered anything from them."

2016-08-17

fast shipping bad product Switch Doctors

"I ordered a master window switch for my nissan when switch arrived which was really fast only the passenger side button and the locks worked when I emailed them about the warranty I got a email from one of the workers he had left his phone number in it so I called he was kinda rude so i kept it brief and I emailed them back they sent me a new replacement very fast shipping but this one has the same problem. And also the locks don't work so I emailed them and got no response. Again fast shipping poor product not so friendly staff."

This review was modified by rookie67 on August 17 2016 10:26:40 PM

2016-02-18

Still not open??????

"I ordered a window switch for my 2007 Dakota 2/8/16 than found out the would resume business on 2/13/16 and now are saying 2/20/16. i guess this is their scam because they got the $65 .00 on 2/8/16 but I used Pay Pal to pay and will buy from the dealer instead!!!!!"

This review was modified by wdleighton1 on February 18 2016 02:58:55 PM

2015-09-02

"I ordered the door cluster switch for my '97 Toyota 4Runner on August 21. My credit card was immediately charged $42.50. They advertise on their website that they ship your order within six hours. In my case, by August 31st I had not received my order or sny communication. When I finally got a response via email I was informed that my switches were "back ordered' but that they had just come in and sould be sent out same day. By the following day I still had not received any shipping details. I had requested that I receive expedited or overnight divert due to the length of time I had been waiting. So I called the contact person Brian and he said my order had been picked up last night and would arrive via USPS by Friday September 4th. Still no tracking number or any idea when my order will eventually arrive. Had I been informed of the back order I would have gone elsewhere but this company's policy is to immediately charge your credit card and then not bother to let you know weeks later that they don't even have the part you have already paid for. On top of this the CSR Brian had the gall to tell me that when I inquired as to the carrier and era he was "really busy right now" giving me the impression I was imposing on his time. Would not do business with this company again, and am considering filing an FTC complaint for false advertising."

This review was modified by stikkershock on September 02 2015 11:29:08 AM

2015-01-12

"Excellent on every level. I have told my friends and family."

2015-01-04

"What more can I say. Just hope it is the correct one. Will find out in a week."

2014-12-23

"Fast Shipping. Ok customer Service. Part that was sent was in good condition. It didn't fix my problem, however not sure exactly what the problem is now. It could or could not be the switch. cannot tell without further help from a good mechanic."

2014-12-19

"I received the switch very promptly. The quality of the switch is poor. The buttons stick in the up and down position. What can be done to change this?"

2014-12-18

"ordered part on 12/11 for 2 day delivery got it tuesday 12/16"

2014-12-15

"Still waiting for delivery."

2014-12-13

"Fast right price right part "

2014-12-12

"Item was not shipped for several days. Nobody (three in all) could tell me why. Very unnerving. But, they did refund my shipping costs."

2014-12-12

"Outstanding product for a fraction of the oem price."

2014-12-11

"great product and a super good price"

2014-12-11

"Order arrived on time as promised. Switches look great and the price was nice. I haven't installed them yet but I'm sure they'll work fine."

Share Switch Doctor's store rating

Switch Doctor is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Switch Doctor is not a merchant member
Switch Doctor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!