Stores > Swimsuits For All

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.09/10 1.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.97/10 1.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.6/10 0.6/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.58/10 1.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Swimsuits For All by clicking a star below.
2017-08-12

Very poor service

"A coupon code didn't apply properly and telephone customer service told me to return the merchandise for a full credit including shipping. I cannot get anyone to actually make good on that! I returned the merchandise and never received a credit. I consider the money a lesson learned but I'd NEVER do business with them again. "

2017-07-26

Terrible. They do NOT give refunds.

"If it doesnt' fit, you pay for returns. They do NOT give refunds. they give you credit. BUT, you have to Keep the email with the credit number on it. If you lose that, you won't get your credit back.

I bought a 2 piece suit. The top is a bright floral print. Within 6 months of getting it, the front half of the suit is completely faded, with no bright colors. The waist band and back of the suit are still bright. An obvious defect in the material. They refused to do anything because it is past 3 months. A gradual fading doesn't happen that quick. That's probably why they use 3 months - so they don't need to offer refunds. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

2017-07-25

Great fit-awful customer service

"I had originally called to cancel bc I read the reviews and panicked. The customer service was awful and she told me I only had an hour to cancel. I was looking right at the order time and it had been exactly 45 minutes. She literally laughed at me and said too bad. I spoke to a manager, by that time it was over an hour, he said I could return and he was sorry my rep was rude. The entire wait I'm thinking I just wasted $69. I was so wrong. It's a shame their customer service is so bad bc their swim wear is amazing! It fit me perfectly and the quality is excellent. I felt so beautiful in my new suit. It made me so excited for my trip, I cannot say enough about the swimwear itself. Their terrible customer service will probably ruin them though."

2017-07-20

Good experience turned into NightMare!!

"Accidentally selected 2 of same item & was charged twice! I went to get it corrected .. I got 4 different customer service reps telling me 4 different answers! 3-5 days for credit..a nightmare indeed!"

2017-07-17

Horrible! Will never shop with them again

"I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. I placed an order in error. I meant to buy one item, but the items I had browsed ended up on the order. I was on my mobile, so it didn't show me the items or the amount when I went to checkout. It was 6:13 am, so I tried to call right away, but they were closed. I called at 7 am and was told I couldn't cancel even though their policy was that you could within the hour. I had emailed right away and done everything I could to cancel when I saw the error in the confirm email. I spoke with a supervisor who said that she would have to email the brand (What? They hired a third party to service their customers, and the third party is a total fail.) And they were going to email the marketing department to cancel the order. (Well ... if you're emailing marketing, no wonder you can't cancel the order.) The order was a lot of money, and now I'll have to wait until it's shipped, and returned, and then pray that they actually give me back my money. I'm so disappointed. I liked what I saw on the website. But the customer service is the worst and I will NEVER shop there again."

2017-07-14

I was ripped off.

"I ordered two bathing suits of the same kind. They were defective as the lag holes were so large and loose my private parts were exposed. I sent them back as required and a refund was processed, but processed as a gift card. I have no desire to go through this again, so I have lost my money. BUYER BEWARE!"

2017-07-12

If 0 star was an option...

"My experience with this site has been a complete headache. First, they don't offer any cup sizes for DDD...so it should be called swimsuits for some. And second, their customer service people are foreigners and they may respond quickly, but they don't seem to have things organized. For example, I returned two bathing suits and kept two. They showed the ones I kept as the ones I returned and refunded me for them....how does that happen?? "

2017-07-12

My review is horrible so far

"Does anybody have the company's number ? If so please contact me back ."

2017-07-10

Great on all counts

"After I ordered, I read the reviews and panicked. But I didn't cancel and my suits came overnight as ordered, were good quality, fit and were really appropriate for my age and weight (58/190). No problems at all!"

2017-07-07

"I purchased 3 swimsuits before reading the reviews, when I did read the reviews I was terrified about what I was going to receive. However, When they arrived all of them fit and I love each one. They are great quality and for the price, you can not beat it. I would definitely buy from Swimsuits for all again. My suggestion would just be to verify the size chart, it seems most complaints are just with returns! "

2017-07-07

Not worth it!

"I'm glad I read some reviews on their site before buying because the suits are indeed made small and they fit only because i bought 2 sizes up!
The quality is really not great and I can tell by the flimsy fabric they wont last.
It is really not worth buying from Canada, in addition to the high shipping charges I was charged at check out I couldn't retrieve my parcel without paying an additional $60 in customs...these 2 swimsuits ended up costing me close to $300 and for the quality i got it really wasn't worth it!

2017-07-01

Terrible Customer Service

"Do not shop here! I ordered suits from 3 stores. Took days to receive others vs weeks for here, returns were quick and easy with others (and FREE returns) and still fighting with customer service over refund here (6 weeks later).
There's no way this company can compete with other online stores which are quick and easy to order and return to.
I've been wearing a great suit for 6 weeks now during the time I've spent here.

2017-06-24

Can't believe I order from them

"If u use the return label you get no refund. They issue a gift card for you to use towards another purchase! Supposedly when you use the return label instead of paying for postage, you can't get a refund. In the end I got it but now because I ordered the wrong size w/2 suits and ordered a 3rd, I have to wait 2weeks for my refund. DO NOT order from this company!!!"

2017-06-21

Worst customer service

"Guess I should have read these reviews before I placed an order. They said my order never went through. When I ordered it I checked bank account and it was taken out. Checked 1 week later wondering where suits were and realized the charge was back in my account. I leave for Key West in 2 days with no bathing suits! Talked to Bianca on the phone, she did absolutely nothing for me! I figured she would say hey we will get these to you right away no, NOTHING. When I talked to Bianca and told her about the site acting up during checkout she let out a gasp like it has been happening. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service. Thanks swim suits for all and thanks Bianca for NOTHING. "

2017-06-15

misleading promotions

"Like others have had bad experiences with this company. Bait and switch on sale promotions resulted in fees you don't see until AFTER order is processed. There is only one hour after order to modify or cancel. Once the hour has passed any of their errors are your fault. Customer service is worthless and puts the blame on the customer. Took 45 minutes and 3 escalations to 'hopefully' get my money back. Will never do business with them again.

But their swimsuits are great - just wished they were honest and didn't mislead buyers and hide fees.

Share Swimsuits For All's store rating

Swimsuits For All is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Swimsuits For All is not a merchant member
Swimsuits For All does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!