Stores > Swimsuits For All

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.73/10 0.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.65/10 0.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.53/10 0.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review Swimsuits For All by clicking a star below.
2017-06-21

Worst customer service

"Guess I should have read these reviews before I placed an order. They said my order never went through. When I ordered it I checked bank account and it was taken out. Checked 1 week later wondering where suits were and realized the charge was back in my account. I leave for Key West in 2 days with no bathing suits! Talked to Bianca on the phone, she did absolutely nothing for me! I figured she would say hey we will get these to you right away no, NOTHING. When I talked to Bianca and told her about the site acting up during checkout she let out a gasp like it has been happening. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service. Thanks swim suits for all and thanks Bianca for NOTHING. "

2017-06-15

misleading promotions

"Like others have had bad experiences with this company. Bait and switch on sale promotions resulted in fees you don't see until AFTER order is processed. There is only one hour after order to modify or cancel. Once the hour has passed any of their errors are your fault. Customer service is worthless and puts the blame on the customer. Took 45 minutes and 3 escalations to 'hopefully' get my money back. Will never do business with them again.

But their swimsuits are great - just wished they were honest and didn't mislead buyers and hide fees.

2017-06-14

FRAUD! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!

"I purchased multiple items and decided to return several. After a few weeks i called to see why the credit had not yet appeared on my card only to be told the items i returned were in "horrible condition, worn and ruined." The items were pristine, tags attached and on the bathing suits the **** liner was attached...2 items i never even tried on as i just didnt like the look of it, so they went directly in the box. I followed all their directions to a T. After going from rep to rep i demanded my items back to be told they were destroyed by the warehouse crew. So i am out my money and the items!!!! THIS COMPANY IS PURE FRAUD...I HAVE CONTACTED THE BBB AND WILL PURSUE SMALL CLAIMS COURT!!!!!"

2017-06-13

Crooks

"Ordered suits, paid. They cancelled my order because they priced wrong! "

2017-06-12

Crooks!!!! Anyone else interested in starting a class action lawsuit??

" Here's the deal, I actually love their swimsuits. The problem is that they are absolute crooks!!!! They have a crazy return policy. The obvious is that you can't return stuff unless it has not been worn. Of course I agree with that 100%. The **** part is that if you do return something, they give you store credit. I would be completely fine with this if you were actually able to use that store credit since I really do love their suits. They state that the credit never expires.
I received notification March 17, 2016 that my return had been processed and accepted and that I had store credit in the amount of $33.30. I just went to place an order for $157 worth of swimsuits. The email stated that all I needed to do to use the credit was to sign in, and at the end of the checkout process I would see a store credit section and the current amount of store credit would appear underneath. Just apply the dollar amount to be redeemed. It said that store credit can also be applied over the phone or by email.
When I signed in and went to checkout, there was no store credit section. I then proceeded to contact customer service. They told me that in August 2016, they changed their process for store credit and sent out an email with a gift card number on it. When I told them I never received such an email, and they can tell from my orders that I would never have used one since I haven't even placed an order since then, they said there was nothing that they could do and they could not reissue the store credit.
I will be contacting the BBB and looking into how I can start a class action lawsuit. All of this for $33.30. Not to mention they have lost a very good customer.

2017-06-07

crooks liars do not ever order from these people

"I'm out of money for nothing. They took my money and were so mean to me. I've never felt so hurt in my life ordering from a website."

2017-06-07

The worst online website! Beware

"I was doubled charged for my order! I was told they could not cancel one because it was already being processed! However 3 days later it still was not yet shipped!!! So how were they processing it already! The website says ships imediately! Then i was told i have to pay for my own return if i want my money back! Never again! Never will i ever shop here or refer anyone! If you are reading this review, do yourself a favor and take your money else where!"

2017-06-06

DO NOT ORDER from this company

"Not only were the suits NOT shipped out in the 1-2 days promised, but when I rec'd, was missing an item (was told warehouse mistake...). I was told to re-buy the item missing and in the meantime a credit would be issued. I told them just to send what they were originally supposed to send and skip the credit. Spoke with a manager who told me the same thing, so I told her they lost the entire sale and I would be returning ALL items. Was then informed that I would be issued an e-gift card - however the back of the return label clearly states unused, unwashed items would be eligible for a refund. I have NO confidence I'll get my money back. One suit was fine...but missing the bottoms. The other suit was not true to size, cheap and totally unacceptable. How this place is still in business is beyond me. Absolutely the WORST online experience to date. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS."

2017-06-06

If zero stars were possible to give that would be my rating.

"Worst experience ever. They offered coupons but won't honor until after paying full price and than being given a credit. So I went with another swimsuit that was on sale. Cheap untruthful to size. Had to return. Used their shipping label and I indicated I wanted money placed back on my card instead they gave me a store credit. I had to call and complain to get my money refunded knowingly I would get charged for 6.95 using their label. "

2017-05-27

Ugh..another disappointment.

"I am typically a size 14 or 16. I ordered a size 18 to be sure it would fit. Way too small and this is not the first time this has happened. When I was a solid size 14 (possibly even a 12) I ended up ordering a size 20 bottom on accident and it ended up fitting. For a company that is supposed to support plus size women, their sizing is ridiculously skewed and disappointing. "

RIDICULOUS!

"I should have read the reviews about this site before ordering.. They are a pain in the **** for exchanges ! I had bought a few suits all sizes I bought were based off their size chart , dthe sizes were all wrong and I had to return them they charge you fir the suit and shipping and when you get your refund don't expect to see it in your account they will try to give you an E gift card... ( yes because after having a horrible experience the first thing I wanna do with my refund is order from them again -__- NO but nice try ) so you have to call them again and tell them to put it back on your actual debit or credit card then every time I call the people are not friendly and act like you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to the items you purchase. So after waitinf just about 10 days for your refund you have to wait 3 more business days to get it back into your bank account. I WILL never order from them or reccomend them to anyone I will tell people don't make the stupid mistake I did and the only reason I made the mistake was because Victoria's secret side stopped making suits. Swimsuits for all is a joke!"

Crooks

"I wish I had read the reviews for this site before I made my purchase. The suits were way too big. I was meticulous in my return, filling out the paperwork they provided, paying the postage for the return myself, etc. The suits had only been tried on, the strip was in place and the return was within the 30 day limit. Like another poster I got the same email saying that my refund was "other." Then two days later I got an email telling me I was getting an e-cert. Two phone calls to customer service, both times saying that it was a "warehouse" mistake and that the refund was "pending." It wasn't. I called my credit card and disputed the charge. I see that they company is owned by a holding company in New York. I will be filing a complaint with New York State's consumer protection bureau. Total crooks. "

Buyer beware!! Check the FINE PRINT

"Buyer beware!! Check the FINE PRINT - as they participate in a less-than-scrupulous activity of subscribing you to a magazine! Then good luck getting it to stop. Shameful. They lost a customer - who buys 2-3 swimsuits a year - bye, bye. "

2017-05-19

Won't refund me for items returned!!!

"I placed two orders and when I received them I tried everything on. I kept a few items from each order and returned the rest. I read the fine print and did EVERYTHING properly. The items were unworn (except for trying them on, which, duh, you have to do), unwashed, tags were on, swimsuit liners were in place. I paid for the return shipping ($22!!! and that was after the website said I would get free shipping for the orders, which I didn't...but I let it slide since I was so busy) so that I would receive a refund on my card. I received two emails, one for each order stating ZERO refund for all seven (7) items because of reason "other". When I called the company the woman said "other" meant I "didn't meet the return guidelines". WHAT?!? Are you kidding me? I did follow the guidelines. To the letter. I escalated the call to someone else who said that it showed "pending" in their system and it would take five (5) MORE business days to process it (even though it appeared processed). I told him (Victor ID#30962) I did everything properly (he said he believed me) and asked what the reason is. He couldn't give me one. I then asked what their general policy is if they determine that something isn't returned properly...do they keep my money and the items? He couldn't answer me. Seriously? You're going to keep my money and not give me back the items? That sounds shady! They better refund me my money!!!!"

2017-05-10

Returning items with this company is an absolute migraine.

"Their rules for returning are understated. When you call for clarification the costumer service treats you like a complete moron. Shopping online should not be so difficult. I will never order from them again even if the suits are made from gold and free."

Share Swimsuits For All's store rating

Swimsuits For All is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Swimsuits For All is not a merchant member
Swimsuits For All does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!