Stores > Swimsuits For All

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.32/10 1.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.68/10 2.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.74/10 0.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.76/10 1.76/10
Voice your opinion! Review Swimsuits For All by clicking a star below.
2017-10-06

Worst customer service EVER!

"I ordered a suite (tankini) on 9/26, rec'd confirmation email and according to their website orders are shipped 1-2 business days. So on 9/28 I chatted online w/ a representative who gave me a false tracking number. I continued to chat almost everyday since and was told initially (after bogus tracking) that my suit was on backorder. Confirmation email did not mention that nor did any chat. Future chat on 9/30 - order just came in and was processing to ship. Well it's been processing to ship ever since and has still not shipped. They won't allow me to cancel at this point - because it's processing and won't upgrade me shipping to overnight even after their bad behavior! Last chat I was told a 'supervisor' would call me within 72 hours. Yea, I won't hold my breath. What a joke!"

2017-09-03

Give me your opinion!! Go ****?!?! Wonder who supervises the people who fills the orders!

"I ordered a swimsuit called Yacht Cruise. Here goes! Order #1: received 1 bottom. Order #2: received 2 bottoms. Order #3: received 1 bottom and (a top from a different swimsuit). Order #4: received 1 bottom and another (top totally different again and different from the first top). I now have 5 bottoms of the Yacht Cruise swimsuit and 2 tops totally different from the bottoms and from each other)!!!! So I gave them the benefit of the doubt each time because I JUST WANTED THE YACHT CRUISE SWIMSUIT!!! Well when I received the last order my husband and I almost had bets going before we opened the bag if it was a whole Yacht Cruise Swimsuit!!! My husband opened the bag(he was more excited than I was)! He opened it and cracked up laughing and I immediately knew I did not receive a matching top again!! Yes they gave me my money back but that is not the solution to this flipping problem!! ENOUGH SAID"

2017-08-22

Horrible customer service

" I purchased a bathing suit about a month ago. I wore it once and hand washed and the material ended up being see through. When I called them to ask for a new bathing suit they offered me a 20% discount for a new bathing suit meanwhile there is a 45% coupon going on right now. All I wanted to do was get a bathing suit that was a better material and send the defective one back. They refused to help me and wanted me to spend more money on another bathing suit and offer me a flimsy 20% off. I am totally disgusted with this situation and will never give them my business again. "

2017-08-21

Amazing, amazing,AMAZING experience

"I couldn’t be happier with my overall experience with swimsuitsforall. I recently purchased a few items from the Ashley Graham swimsuitsforall collection and fell IN LOVE with my swimsuits. I also purchased items from the cover up section. I had to exchange some of the cover ups due to ordering up when I should have ordered my actual size but the customer service rep that assisted me was wonderful! I couldn’t believe how easy it was to exchange my items. I paid for the new ones up front and used their pre-paid return label to return the sizes I exchanged and received a credit card refund. It was, overall, an AMAZING experience. I would highly recommend this site to alllllllllll of my friends."

2017-08-12

Very poor service

"A coupon code didn't apply properly and telephone customer service told me to return the merchandise for a full credit including shipping. I cannot get anyone to actually make good on that! I returned the merchandise and never received a credit. I consider the money a lesson learned but I'd NEVER do business with them again. "

2017-07-26

Terrible. They do NOT give refunds.

"If it doesnt' fit, you pay for returns. They do NOT give refunds. they give you credit. BUT, you have to Keep the email with the credit number on it. If you lose that, you won't get your credit back.

I bought a 2 piece suit. The top is a bright floral print. Within 6 months of getting it, the front half of the suit is completely faded, with no bright colors. The waist band and back of the suit are still bright. An obvious defect in the material. They refused to do anything because it is past 3 months. A gradual fading doesn't happen that quick. That's probably why they use 3 months - so they don't need to offer refunds. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

2017-07-25

Great fit-awful customer service

"I had originally called to cancel bc I read the reviews and panicked. The customer service was awful and she told me I only had an hour to cancel. I was looking right at the order time and it had been exactly 45 minutes. She literally laughed at me and said too bad. I spoke to a manager, by that time it was over an hour, he said I could return and he was sorry my rep was rude. The entire wait I'm thinking I just wasted $69. I was so wrong. It's a shame their customer service is so bad bc their swim wear is amazing! It fit me perfectly and the quality is excellent. I felt so beautiful in my new suit. It made me so excited for my trip, I cannot say enough about the swimwear itself. Their terrible customer service will probably ruin them though."

2017-07-20

Good experience turned into NightMare!!

"Accidentally selected 2 of same item & was charged twice! I went to get it corrected .. I got 4 different customer service reps telling me 4 different answers! 3-5 days for credit..a nightmare indeed!"

2017-07-17

Horrible! Will never shop with them again

"I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. I placed an order in error. I meant to buy one item, but the items I had browsed ended up on the order. I was on my mobile, so it didn't show me the items or the amount when I went to checkout. It was 6:13 am, so I tried to call right away, but they were closed. I called at 7 am and was told I couldn't cancel even though their policy was that you could within the hour. I had emailed right away and done everything I could to cancel when I saw the error in the confirm email. I spoke with a supervisor who said that she would have to email the brand (What? They hired a third party to service their customers, and the third party is a total fail.) And they were going to email the marketing department to cancel the order. (Well ... if you're emailing marketing, no wonder you can't cancel the order.) The order was a lot of money, and now I'll have to wait until it's shipped, and returned, and then pray that they actually give me back my money. I'm so disappointed. I liked what I saw on the website. But the customer service is the worst and I will NEVER shop there again."

2017-07-14

I was ripped off.

"I ordered two bathing suits of the same kind. They were defective as the lag holes were so large and loose my private parts were exposed. I sent them back as required and a refund was processed, but processed as a gift card. I have no desire to go through this again, so I have lost my money. BUYER BEWARE!"

2017-07-12

If 0 star was an option...

"My experience with this site has been a complete headache. First, they don't offer any cup sizes for DDD...so it should be called swimsuits for some. And second, their customer service people are foreigners and they may respond quickly, but they don't seem to have things organized. For example, I returned two bathing suits and kept two. They showed the ones I kept as the ones I returned and refunded me for them....how does that happen?? "

2017-07-12

My review is horrible so far

"Does anybody have the company's number ? If so please contact me back ."

2017-07-10

Great on all counts

"After I ordered, I read the reviews and panicked. But I didn't cancel and my suits came overnight as ordered, were good quality, fit and were really appropriate for my age and weight (58/190). No problems at all!"

2017-07-07

"I purchased 3 swimsuits before reading the reviews, when I did read the reviews I was terrified about what I was going to receive. However, When they arrived all of them fit and I love each one. They are great quality and for the price, you can not beat it. I would definitely buy from Swimsuits for all again. My suggestion would just be to verify the size chart, it seems most complaints are just with returns! "

2017-07-07

Not worth it!

"I'm glad I read some reviews on their site before buying because the suits are indeed made small and they fit only because i bought 2 sizes up!
The quality is really not great and I can tell by the flimsy fabric they wont last.
It is really not worth buying from Canada, in addition to the high shipping charges I was charged at check out I couldn't retrieve my parcel without paying an additional $60 in customs...these 2 swimsuits ended up costing me close to $300 and for the quality i got it really wasn't worth it!

Share Swimsuits For All's store rating

Swimsuits For All is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Swimsuits For All is not a merchant member
Swimsuits For All does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!