Stores > Swimsuits For All

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.97/10 0.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review Swimsuits For All by clicking a star below.

RIDICULOUS!

"I should have read the reviews about this site before ordering.. They are a pain in the **** for exchanges ! I had bought a few suits all sizes I bought were based off their size chart , dthe sizes were all wrong and I had to return them they charge you fir the suit and shipping and when you get your refund don't expect to see it in your account they will try to give you an E gift card... ( yes because after having a horrible experience the first thing I wanna do with my refund is order from them again -__- NO but nice try ) so you have to call them again and tell them to put it back on your actual debit or credit card then every time I call the people are not friendly and act like you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to the items you purchase. So after waitinf just about 10 days for your refund you have to wait 3 more business days to get it back into your bank account. I WILL never order from them or reccomend them to anyone I will tell people don't make the stupid mistake I did and the only reason I made the mistake was because Victoria's secret side stopped making suits. Swimsuits for all is a joke!"

Crooks

"I wish I had read the reviews for this site before I made my purchase. The suits were way too big. I was meticulous in my return, filling out the paperwork they provided, paying the postage for the return myself, etc. The suits had only been tried on, the strip was in place and the return was within the 30 day limit. Like another poster I got the same email saying that my refund was "other." Then two days later I got an email telling me I was getting an e-cert. Two phone calls to customer service, both times saying that it was a "warehouse" mistake and that the refund was "pending." It wasn't. I called my credit card and disputed the charge. I see that they company is owned by a holding company in New York. I will be filing a complaint with New York State's consumer protection bureau. Total crooks. "

Buyer beware!! Check the FINE PRINT

"Buyer beware!! Check the FINE PRINT - as they participate in a less-than-scrupulous activity of subscribing you to a magazine! Then good luck getting it to stop. Shameful. They lost a customer - who buys 2-3 swimsuits a year - bye, bye. "

2017-05-19

Won't refund me for items returned!!!

"I placed two orders and when I received them I tried everything on. I kept a few items from each order and returned the rest. I read the fine print and did EVERYTHING properly. The items were unworn (except for trying them on, which, duh, you have to do), unwashed, tags were on, swimsuit liners were in place. I paid for the return shipping ($22!!! and that was after the website said I would get free shipping for the orders, which I didn't...but I let it slide since I was so busy) so that I would receive a refund on my card. I received two emails, one for each order stating ZERO refund for all seven (7) items because of reason "other". When I called the company the woman said "other" meant I "didn't meet the return guidelines". WHAT?!? Are you kidding me? I did follow the guidelines. To the letter. I escalated the call to someone else who said that it showed "pending" in their system and it would take five (5) MORE business days to process it (even though it appeared processed). I told him (Victor ID#30962) I did everything properly (he said he believed me) and asked what the reason is. He couldn't give me one. I then asked what their general policy is if they determine that something isn't returned properly...do they keep my money and the items? He couldn't answer me. Seriously? You're going to keep my money and not give me back the items? That sounds shady! They better refund me my money!!!!"

2017-05-10

Returning items with this company is an absolute migraine.

"Their rules for returning are understated. When you call for clarification the costumer service treats you like a complete moron. Shopping online should not be so difficult. I will never order from them again even if the suits are made from gold and free."

2017-05-09

Never order from this company!!

"I recently ordered five bathing suits, for well over $500. I double and tripled checked that nothing I ordered couldn't be returned. When the package finally arrived, one bathing suit was missing the top half. I ended up returning all six bathing suits. Little did I know that by using the pre-paid package label that that meant that I wanted an E-gift card instead of money back on my credit card. NOWHERE on the return form does it state that. Only on their website (which I did not see). I now have a $500 gift card for a company from who I will never order again. Like so many other posters, I wish I had checked here first!! DO NOT ORDER FROM SWIMSUITS FOR ALL!!"

2017-05-08

....And It's Still Not Over!

"Horribly annoyed. I bought a suit last night because they were on sale. Accidentally ordered 2, so I called last night and was told that he would have to cancel the whole order, rather than changing it to one. I go back into order it again, and it tells me the promotion is no longer running. So, I call back to get the promotion. The guy tells me that he cannot get the promotion code, but that they will match the lower price, and to call tomorrow to confirm that they will reimburse the $24 back to my card. He manually enters the information, and I get the confirmation email, with the wrong size bottoms, shortly after hanging up. I call again, get the same guy, and tell him the correct size. After putting me on hold, he verbally CONFIRMS with me the sizes are correct, and the confirmation number will stay the same. Called today to make sure I would get reimbursed. I was told that I should still get reimbursed, but that the order is in process and the bottom size could not be changed. The guy who I talked to last night was working, and the woman who I was on the phone with talked to him and he said that he didn't KNOW it needed changed (after confirming the correct sizes last night)! THANKS A LOT, KEVIN! So, I'm already being shipped incorrect sizes. At this point, I'm annoyed that I even bothered, especially knowing that I will have to ship it back when I get it, and then possibly ship it back again when I finally get the sizes that I originally ordered! Right now, I have almost $200 in pending charges on my card (from the cancelled 2, and the incorrect sizes, non-promotional one). I feel like I shouldn't even get my hopes up on getting everything refunded."

2017-05-02

Will not return my money

"I bought 2 swim suits and they were awful so I returned them which I paid for. That was their requirement to get my money back. I have called 5 times and each time they are going to credit my account and each time it is not done. Awful, awful, awful. If I could give a rating of zero I would."

2017-04-22

Wish I had checked here first.

"Wish I had checked here first never would have ordered from swimsuitsforall. Terrible customer service. Chlorine resistant bathingsuit claiming to last 5x longer all but disintegrated 3 months in and they say they wont refund or replace unless new still tags on liner still in etc. Also tried to tell me this was normal wear and tear"

2017-04-13

Bait and switch

"I started an order on Monday but wasn't sure of sizing so I left items in my beach bag in order to check.
Tuesday, I went back to complete the order and suddenly the prices were different (higher of course).
Then, they started emailing me, "Where did you go? Complete your order". Their email showed the items with the lower prices. The email said, "You left something in your beach bag. Complete your order now to also get Free Shipping."
Great I thought until I clicked on the link and found the beach bag was now empty. When I went to re-add the items, the prices were higher.
Next day, same type of email with promise of the items at the lower price - until I clicked the link.
Thought maybe I was doing something wrong but when I chatted with the representative, she said she couldn't honor the lower price.
I asked why they would email me with the items at the lower price but not honor them when I clicked through.
The rep. just kept saying she couldn't honor the expired price (even though their email doesn't seem to think that the price is expired).
I've order from them before but will not ever again.

2017-04-13

Beware of Returns

" Their return policy feels like a scam. It is like "fine print" hidden information. I will not shop there again. "

2017-04-12

Worst Online Store Ever

" I placed my first order with this company in late January. Received it and the fit was horrible so I returned it. I used their return label and asked for an e-card so I could reorder a different size and style. Didn't realize that by using their return label it would take 2 weeks....to the day for them to even process it. I placed another order, and again the suit was very poorly made. returned it and this time I paid the shipping back because I wanted my money returned onto my credit card. Received an email with another e-gift card. I called and talked to customer service, who by the way are worthless, they usually give you another number to call and no one ever answers that number. I was told because I asked for a e-gift card the first time and it was impossible for them to credit my credit card. So again I ordered cover up since the suits are terrible I thought that would work. No way, ordered a cover up and it was awful. Called again and asked for my money back and was told I couldn't get it. Returned it and ordered a swimdress similar to what I currently have. Just received it and the material is flimsy and not at all the quality it should be. So again I called, I just want my money back....this is ridiculous. I have never shopped with a company that won't refund your money if you're unhappy. I always look at reviews when ordering online....sadly, I didn't when I ordered with these people. Please Please do yourself a favor and do not shop with Swimsuitsforall unless you want to throw your money away. I fully intend to contact the Better Business Bureau and report them. "

2017-04-06

NEVER ORDER FROM HERE!!!!!

"Worst online shopping experience I've ever had to deal with. I ordered a swimsuit almost a month ago and it's still nowhere to be found. I called several times and no one will refund or help me in any way! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. They said give it another 8 business days and this is already after a MONTH of waiting. Not to mention it was $62 with a subtotal of 82 and chance and then another subtotal of $105. Then I check my visa and see they charged me $115. Seriously ? SCAM!!! Anyways if your considering ordering from this website save yourself the hassle and don't even consider it. Complete waste of time and money. "

2017-04-04

Faulty product with no warranty

"I purchased a chlorine resistant Xtra Life Lycra Coral Zip Vest Boy Shortini in mid January 2017. It took about a month to arrive and I was initially happy with the set. I use the swim set at our local pool 2 - 3 times per week. The top is fine but the bottoms started fading and the fabric is deteriorating badly in a short space of time, I contacted them in March 2017 advising them of the problem, I had only been using the product 5 - 6 weeks. I took photos and sent it to their Customer Support team asking what they would do about warranty. I followed the care instructions to the letter. They keep coming back with care instructions and how you shouldn't use the product in a public pool etc. "HELLO" i just purchased a chlorine resistant swimsuit set, one would expect it to be suitable for use in a chlorine pool. I have had response after response, each time the respond I respond right back requesting warranty. I feel extremely insulted that the want me to purchase the replacement at a discounted rate and pay for shipping, I certainly don't feel I should have to spend any money with them to get warranty on their product that was faulty.

Has anyone made a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission in the USA?
Cath

2017-03-22

Denied

"I placed two orders with them in October. At that time my mailbox was stolen by election result riots. One of the packages I received an automatic refund for. The second order was split into two for shipping, and I was automatically refunded for one of them. I guess I would assume that they would refund the second part of that order automatically as they did the first two. They didn't, and when I contacted them I was told there was absolutely nothing they were willing to do about it, regardless of the fact that the suits had NOT BEEN SHIPPED in the first place. Suuuuper impressed. NOT. I don't have a problem with their suits or site, but their customer service is SH*TE."

Share Swimsuits For All's store rating

Swimsuits For All is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Swimsuits For All is not a merchant member
Swimsuits For All does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!