• Address: 110 Rio Robles San Jose, CA
    • Customer Support: 1-800-691-4065
    • Business Hours: 24-7

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Buyer Beware . Save yourself the rip off and shop somewhere else . After trying to return items Swim Outlet has deleted my account - every order I have ever placed and will not respond to calls or emails and I am now filing a claim to get my money back from my credit card . Tonight I log in to check the status of my return and my account is GONE - everything . I have sent everything in the mail - and they deleted my account . The biggest RIP OFF online !! "

modified review This review was modified by LeahP on October 20 2014 10:47:47 PM

"I ordered my items on 7/20/14 and tracked it Fedex, received it today 8/1/14. you are paying for Fedex smart post, Fedex delivers it to post office and then it comes to you. I watched my package sit at Charlotte and Fayetteville and then back to charlotte before it got to me today, when you call Fedex, they say its out of our hands once we deliver it to the post office. Call the post office, I knew better to call the post office they would blame fedex. Swim Outlet, Use the post office "if it fits it ships", cheaper and I would have had it in 3 days not 11 "

"Swim Outlet FAILS again. Bought a ton of stuff, promised 1-2 day delivery and NOPE it won't be delivered on time. When I called Swim Outlet I was told there was nothing they could do...You made NO attempt to offer anything. In the future I will be either buying locally or buying from Swim2000 or Metro Swim Shop. Your customer service sucks."

modified review This review was modified by bareis924 on June 04 2014 08:16:46 AM

"Swimoutlet has numerous problems on checkout with Paypal, when some field get hidden and form wouldn't get submitted. I pointed these out to staff but had no response. They do have a Canadian site and you find an item you are interested in just to find out it's not eligible for shipment to Canada. Every complain to customer service like the mentioned is set to Resolved even no changes are made to correction."

modified review This review was modified by tenonic on November 11 2014 08:38:45 AM

CWStevens's Avatar
Maryland

"If you're an active swimmer, you're always looking for a retailer that can service your constant need for gear... Suits, prescription goggles, caps, etc. SwimOutlet consistently provides outstanding value and service. Free shipping on >$50, and free 1-2 day shipping on >$100 - so I rarely have to pay shipping. :-)"

"I've ALWAYS bought all my swim gear from here. They ship very fast and as long as you know your sizing very well and are familiar with online shopping, IT'S GREAT!! Super cheap also. When I accidentally orders 2 things instead of 1,THEY HAD THE SWEETEST MOST KIND CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE EVER DEALT WITH!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by Evelynnnn on September 23 2013 08:38:25 PM

"Ordered grabbag for men's swim jammers - the grabbag is basically a lottery of whatever color is available. Ended up receiving a pair of men's hot pink and black jammers and several calls to their customer service department was not very helpful. Spoke with a supervisor and when asked if he would be happy wearing a pair of these out in public, he said he would. Yeah, right."

modified review This review was modified by pacificswimmers on September 11 2013 05:33:56 PM

"The size stated on the site were wrong. The bathing suit I got was not the size stated in the sizing info. Taxes and shipping came to 25$. These are not refundable.... yes swimoutlet does not return taxes paid when returning an item !!! return cost 10 $. Total amount lost with a bathing suit purchase on this site after returning a 35 $ bathing suit : 35$. If I don't return it : total lost is : 60$. In either case very bad return/exchange policy. I do not recommend candian customers buy from this site."

"terrible service over the phone. Never give me answers only excuses, and my deliver so late.
swimoulet over the phone customer support do not help at all.

modified review This review was modified by melyz on June 22 2013 12:21:14 AM

"Misleading shipping offers. Orders over $49 are free with 3-5 day shipping. Orders over $99 are free with 1-2 day shipping. However, if you order over $99 they will automatically put you on 3-5 day shipping because they exclude "large" items from 1-2 day shipping, but you won't find this on their website unless you look really hard for it. My "large" item had an overall size of 6 in x 10 in., a dumbbell. The only thing in my order that qualified for 1-2 day shipping was a stop watch even though my largest item was only 10 in. I pitched a fit about their deceptive free shipping, and after 30 minutes I finally got them to do 1-2 day shipping. Good luck getting the free 1-2 day shipping. If it's not cost effective to do expedited shipping for free, they shouldn't promote it. I don't have a problem paying for it, but if you advertise it for free with a $99 order, then honor your offer."

modified review This review was modified by TwinTurbo2 on June 17 2013 11:48:57 AM

"I am very dissatisfied with this company. I bought both of my daughters swim bags, spending about $120.00. The girls used the bags maybe 10 times, and my youngest daughter's black and gold Olympic style bag broke. The zipper completely came off the track and cannot be used.

When I contacted the company, they offered me a whole $8.50. I don't even think I can replace a pants' zipper for that price. So, I spent about $65 on a bag, and that is what they are willing to do for me. I won't be shopping on this site again. I am so very unhappy with the quality and service of this site. Be careful if you plan to spend a good deal of money on their swim bags.

modified review This review was modified by dboltz on November 16 2012 08:14:05 AM

Middle of nowhere

"Very easy to deal with. Great customer service and great return policy. "

"Just received 2 swimsuits from Swimoutlet. Arrived in 4 days. Sent 1 back as it was too small. Received confirmation & credit within a few days. I've been ordering from them for more than 5 years and the customer service has been excellent. I have had to return, replace, refund etc. and have never encountered bad services."

"What a terrible customer service experience I just had with SwimOutlet. Bought goggles with a strap so short that it would not fit on my small head. You would not replace the strap or product and totally wasted my time.

Why would anyone want to deal with this company if they do not back up the products they sell! I certainly will not.

"I would have never expected to have so much trouble getting a custom swim parka from a swim store. It took over 6 months and I still ended up getting my parka from somewhere else. The service at swim outlet for custom orders is horrible. I would never recommend someone go through what I had to. "

SwimOutlet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SwimOutlet.com is not a merchant member
SwimOutlet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!