Stores > SwimOutlet.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

2016-04-01

Antiquated Return Processing

"I have been a customer for over 10 years. I have been fortunate and received good grab bag suits in the past. This last order, I received a grab bag with 2 suits. The suits are identical (size/color/style/manufacturer). I called to request returning one for a different color or style. First I would have to pay the return shipping/postage and second there is no guarantee I wouldn't receive the same suit again.

They have lost me as a customer.

2016-01-07

"I'm very frustrated with swimoutlet.com. I had purchased a water polo suit for my son. When we received it, it wasn't what we had hoped it would be. It had a very uncomfortable it and the coloring was off. When I went to return it: they didn't refund my shipping, charge me to ship it back and I had to pay additional shipping to get the new suit. When I asked to speak with a manager they told me she was busy and would call me back. She has yet to call me back. When I talked to another customer service rep she told me I should order many suits at once to find one that fits well and than return the others (but at an additional cost for returning). I have yet to find any resolution with this company. Very disappointed with their customer service and their responses to my questions."

This review was modified by 3boys on January 07 2016 02:04:38 PM

2015-12-03

"I'm quite satisfied with SwimOutlet.com. I purchase 90% of my daughters swimming needs through this store."

This review was modified by alexsien on December 03 2015 09:48:24 PM

2015-10-24

"I am very disappointed with the customer support we are receiving regarding the Team Customized merchandise. When we placed our order and even today when you place an order the website says allow 10 - 15 days for customization. When I called last week I was told the order would be shipping at the end of the week. When I called yesterday I was told they are now taking 15 - 21 "Business Days" However, the website if you were to order today still says 10 - 15 days. I have been waiting for 4 weeks and you still cannot give me a ship date. Really poor customer service."

2015-10-12

"I bought a tankini and it doesn't fit right and want to return it. I went to the return site and all it does is flash different messages. i'm not able to get my return processed. I just need some help getting it returned!"

2015-08-16

"Stay away from this website. They will give you garbage."

2015-08-07

"I ordered some goggles that did not arrive when anticipated. I went to the email sent to me by Swimoutlet.com to track the package. The tracking indicated that the item was shipped via FedEx and then transferred to USPS for final delivery. And then it stopped. They just seemed to disappear. I called FedEx. They were no help. I called USPS. They were even worse. I called SwimOutlet.com They had a replacement pair at my door within two days. Thank you."

This review was modified by AJCinti on August 07 2015 12:27:14 PM

2015-05-14

"Terrible customer service. The suit I ordered didn't fit and so I sent it back after following the instructions and two months later, still no refund. The customer service team just says "it may take 6-8 days after receipt to process your return" and then closes my ticket. No help whatsoever. They stole my $80."

This review was modified by uwsswimmer on May 14 2015 11:14:19 AM

2015-05-02

"Swimsuit stretched out and balled up after only 3 uses. It was washed in cold water-no dryer. I was told by customer service that a chlorinated pool was the culprit. Not sure what kind of pools they swim in but... They would not offer a refund. "

2015-03-19

"stay away from this website!!

2015-01-29

"Annoyed that the online delivery dates to the UK were wrong and didn't take into account only business days. Remedied with a shipping refund and delivery before expected time. Good customer service in the end."

This review was modified by melontri on February 03 2015 11:34:21 AM

2014-10-20

"Buyer Beware . Save yourself the rip off and shop somewhere else . After trying to return items Swim Outlet has deleted my account - every order I have ever placed and will not respond to calls or emails and I am now filing a claim to get my money back from my credit card . Tonight I log in to check the status of my return and my account is GONE - everything . I have sent everything in the mail - and they deleted my account . The biggest RIP OFF online !! "

This review was modified by LeahP on October 20 2014 10:47:47 PM

2014-08-01

"I ordered my items on 7/20/14 and tracked it Fedex, received it today 8/1/14. you are paying for Fedex smart post, Fedex delivers it to post office and then it comes to you. I watched my package sit at Charlotte and Fayetteville and then back to charlotte before it got to me today, when you call Fedex, they say its out of our hands once we deliver it to the post office. Call the post office, I knew better to call the post office they would blame fedex. Swim Outlet, Use the post office "if it fits it ships", cheaper and I would have had it in 3 days not 11 "

2014-06-04

"Swim Outlet FAILS again. Bought a ton of stuff, promised 1-2 day delivery and NOPE it won't be delivered on time. When I called Swim Outlet I was told there was nothing they could do...You made NO attempt to offer anything. In the future I will be either buying locally or buying from Swim2000 or Metro Swim Shop. Your customer service sucks."

This review was modified by bareis924 on June 04 2014 08:16:46 AM

2014-05-20

"Swimoutlet has numerous problems on checkout with Paypal, when some field get hidden and form wouldn't get submitted. I pointed these out to staff but had no response. They do have a Canadian site and you find an item you are interested in just to find out it's not eligible for shipment to Canada. Every complain to customer service like the mentioned is set to Resolved even no changes are made to correction."

This review was modified by tenonic on November 11 2014 08:38:45 AM

Share SwimOutlet.com's store rating

SwimOutlet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SwimOutlet.com is not a merchant member
SwimOutlet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!