• SwimOutlet.com

Product & services pricing Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"Stay away from this website. They will give you garbage."

"I ordered some goggles that did not arrive when anticipated. I went to the email sent to me by Swimoutlet.com to track the package. The tracking indicated that the item was shipped via FedEx and then transferred to USPS for final delivery. And then it stopped. They just seemed to disappear. I called FedEx. They were no help. I called USPS. They were even worse. I called SwimOutlet.com They had a replacement pair at my door within two days. Thank you."

This review was modified by AJCinti on August 07 2015 12:27:14 PM

"Terrible customer service. The suit I ordered didn't fit and so I sent it back after following the instructions and two months later, still no refund. The customer service team just says "it may take 6-8 days after receipt to process your return" and then closes my ticket. No help whatsoever. They stole my $80."

This review was modified by uwsswimmer on May 14 2015 11:14:19 AM

"Swimsuit stretched out and balled up after only 3 uses. It was washed in cold water-no dryer. I was told by customer service that a chlorinated pool was the culprit. Not sure what kind of pools they swim in but... They would not offer a refund. "

"stay away from this website!!

"Annoyed that the online delivery dates to the UK were wrong and didn't take into account only business days. Remedied with a shipping refund and delivery before expected time. Good customer service in the end."

This review was modified by melontri on February 03 2015 11:34:21 AM

"Buyer Beware . Save yourself the rip off and shop somewhere else . After trying to return items Swim Outlet has deleted my account - every order I have ever placed and will not respond to calls or emails and I am now filing a claim to get my money back from my credit card . Tonight I log in to check the status of my return and my account is GONE - everything . I have sent everything in the mail - and they deleted my account . The biggest RIP OFF online !! "

This review was modified by LeahP on October 20 2014 10:47:47 PM

"I ordered my items on 7/20/14 and tracked it Fedex, received it today 8/1/14. you are paying for Fedex smart post, Fedex delivers it to post office and then it comes to you. I watched my package sit at Charlotte and Fayetteville and then back to charlotte before it got to me today, when you call Fedex, they say its out of our hands once we deliver it to the post office. Call the post office, I knew better to call the post office they would blame fedex. Swim Outlet, Use the post office "if it fits it ships", cheaper and I would have had it in 3 days not 11 "

"Swim Outlet FAILS again. Bought a ton of stuff, promised 1-2 day delivery and NOPE it won't be delivered on time. When I called Swim Outlet I was told there was nothing they could do...You made NO attempt to offer anything. In the future I will be either buying locally or buying from Swim2000 or Metro Swim Shop. Your customer service sucks."

This review was modified by bareis924 on June 04 2014 08:16:46 AM

"Swimoutlet has numerous problems on checkout with Paypal, when some field get hidden and form wouldn't get submitted. I pointed these out to staff but had no response. They do have a Canadian site and you find an item you are interested in just to find out it's not eligible for shipment to Canada. Every complain to customer service like the mentioned is set to Resolved even no changes are made to correction."

This review was modified by tenonic on November 11 2014 08:38:45 AM

CWStevens's Avatar

Maryland

"If you're an active swimmer, you're always looking for a retailer that can service your constant need for gear... Suits, prescription goggles, caps, etc. SwimOutlet consistently provides outstanding value and service. Free shipping on >$50, and free 1-2 day shipping on >$100 - so I rarely have to pay shipping. :-)"

"I've ALWAYS bought all my swim gear from here. They ship very fast and as long as you know your sizing very well and are familiar with online shopping, IT'S GREAT!! Super cheap also. When I accidentally orders 2 things instead of 1,THEY HAD THE SWEETEST MOST KIND CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE EVER DEALT WITH!!!! "

This review was modified by Evelynnnn on September 23 2013 08:38:25 PM

"Ordered grabbag for men's swim jammers - the grabbag is basically a lottery of whatever color is available. Ended up receiving a pair of men's hot pink and black jammers and several calls to their customer service department was not very helpful. Spoke with a supervisor and when asked if he would be happy wearing a pair of these out in public, he said he would. Yeah, right."

This review was modified by pacificswimmers on September 11 2013 05:33:56 PM

"The size stated on the site were wrong. The bathing suit I got was not the size stated in the sizing info. Taxes and shipping came to 25$. These are not refundable.... yes swimoutlet does not return taxes paid when returning an item !!! return cost 10 $. Total amount lost with a bathing suit purchase on this site after returning a 35 $ bathing suit : 35$. If I don't return it : total lost is : 60$. In either case very bad return/exchange policy. I do not recommend candian customers buy from this site."

"terrible service over the phone. Never give me answers only excuses, and my deliver so late.
swimoulet over the phone customer support do not help at all.

This review was modified by melyz on June 22 2013 12:21:14 AM

Share SwimOutlet.com's store rating

SwimOutlet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SwimOutlet.com is not a merchant member
SwimOutlet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!