Stores > SwimOutlet.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-09-16

Don't Believe The 1-2 day Delivery Advertisement!

"9/16/16: SwimOutlet advertises a 1-2 free delivery, but it is just misleading advertising as it is really a 3-day delivery, as it was recently for my first order with them (and probably last...). They will apologize for the order being late, and blame it on FedEx, and then that's that. So, just realize this when factoring in your order."

2016-09-13

False Guarantees of Delivery

"My boys just joined a new swim team and SwimOutlet was going to be my go to place for orders. I placed an order for over $100 to get 1-2 days shipping and it confirmed that delivery was guaranteed in 2 business days. However, my confirmation email said I would be getting my order in 2-6 business days (which usually means the latter). I immediately wrote to customer service and several days later they confirmed my suspicions. They said it must have been a system glitch and 3% credit had been automatically applied (which was actually 2.5%). Parts of my order haven't even shipped yet, and the first part is waiting for pickup from FedEx, so this could have easily been remedied with a little bit of effort. This simply isn't good enough. I now have to go out buy something locally, which is costing more money.

This is a follow up: After 6 business days I received my order with a note saying that "in effort to ship your order as quickly as possible, the fins were cancelled." This is a joke considering they told me that the fins were reason for them changing my delivery from 1-2 days to 2-6 days without my approval. The truth is the fins were out of stock as they are no longer available online, and they falsely advertised their delivery services. They printed a shipping label the day after I made the order, and they could have just have easily given me 1-2 day shipping, but they took the cheaper option!

This review was modified by egaline on September 19 2016 08:09:38 PM

2016-07-22

They took $10 off my refund!

"This is the notification I recieved:
Subtotal: $37.98 USD
Total: $37.98 USD

Refund to PayPal Balance: $28.00 USD

WHAT??? They kept $10 and I found NOTHING in their return policy regarding this HUGE fee. Won't be using this company again.

2016-07-08

Swim Outta Here

"Watch out for shipping. Sometimes it will downgrade shipping w/o giving you the 3% credit. And when you call in and ask for it, they act like it's a huge extra favor to make you whole and you should have gotten it in the first place. No compensation for your inconvenience and non-existent manager for complaints. Their live chat is a joke and not industry standard, considering that it takes 20 minutes to get a response"

This review was modified by cvrt1000 on July 08 2016 03:21:32 PM

2016-04-01

Antiquated Return Processing

"I have been a customer for over 10 years. I have been fortunate and received good grab bag suits in the past. This last order, I received a grab bag with 2 suits. The suits are identical (size/color/style/manufacturer). I called to request returning one for a different color or style. First I would have to pay the return shipping/postage and second there is no guarantee I wouldn't receive the same suit again.

They have lost me as a customer.

2016-01-07

"I'm very frustrated with swimoutlet.com. I had purchased a water polo suit for my son. When we received it, it wasn't what we had hoped it would be. It had a very uncomfortable it and the coloring was off. When I went to return it: they didn't refund my shipping, charge me to ship it back and I had to pay additional shipping to get the new suit. When I asked to speak with a manager they told me she was busy and would call me back. She has yet to call me back. When I talked to another customer service rep she told me I should order many suits at once to find one that fits well and than return the others (but at an additional cost for returning). I have yet to find any resolution with this company. Very disappointed with their customer service and their responses to my questions."

This review was modified by 3boys on January 07 2016 02:04:38 PM

2015-12-03

"I'm quite satisfied with SwimOutlet.com. I purchase 90% of my daughters swimming needs through this store."

This review was modified by alexsien on December 03 2015 09:48:24 PM

2015-10-24

"I am very disappointed with the customer support we are receiving regarding the Team Customized merchandise. When we placed our order and even today when you place an order the website says allow 10 - 15 days for customization. When I called last week I was told the order would be shipping at the end of the week. When I called yesterday I was told they are now taking 15 - 21 "Business Days" However, the website if you were to order today still says 10 - 15 days. I have been waiting for 4 weeks and you still cannot give me a ship date. Really poor customer service."

2015-10-12

"I bought a tankini and it doesn't fit right and want to return it. I went to the return site and all it does is flash different messages. i'm not able to get my return processed. I just need some help getting it returned!"

2015-08-16

"Stay away from this website. They will give you garbage."

2015-08-07

"I ordered some goggles that did not arrive when anticipated. I went to the email sent to me by Swimoutlet.com to track the package. The tracking indicated that the item was shipped via FedEx and then transferred to USPS for final delivery. And then it stopped. They just seemed to disappear. I called FedEx. They were no help. I called USPS. They were even worse. I called SwimOutlet.com They had a replacement pair at my door within two days. Thank you."

This review was modified by AJCinti on August 07 2015 12:27:14 PM

2015-05-14

"Terrible customer service. The suit I ordered didn't fit and so I sent it back after following the instructions and two months later, still no refund. The customer service team just says "it may take 6-8 days after receipt to process your return" and then closes my ticket. No help whatsoever. They stole my $80."

This review was modified by uwsswimmer on May 14 2015 11:14:19 AM

2015-05-02

"Swimsuit stretched out and balled up after only 3 uses. It was washed in cold water-no dryer. I was told by customer service that a chlorinated pool was the culprit. Not sure what kind of pools they swim in but... They would not offer a refund. "

2015-03-19

"stay away from this website!!

2015-01-29

"Annoyed that the online delivery dates to the UK were wrong and didn't take into account only business days. Remedied with a shipping refund and delivery before expected time. Good customer service in the end."

This review was modified by melontri on February 03 2015 11:34:21 AM

Share SwimOutlet.com's store rating

SwimOutlet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SwimOutlet.com is not a merchant member
SwimOutlet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!