Swim N Save USCoupons

"I ordered a Pentair aqualuminator back in sept. and still to this day cannot get an answer on the phone or response to emails. they took my money so where's the product? will never order from swim and save again. :-("

modified review This review was modified by msbyrd29 on May 26 2014 08:58:07 AM

"STAY AWAY!!!! I just now found these reviews. No one is kidding here. They took my money, told me they did not have the part, and after months of calling I finally get someone on the line that assures me a refund is in progress... HAH HA. Their website doesn't even work any longer. So sad."

modified review This review was modified by Kicktires on March 11 2014 08:58:11 PM

"stay away from this retailer!!!, wish I would have seen these reviews before ordering my pool pump. It's been over a month with no communication of any kind....had my credit card company cancel the payment."

"Horrible experience. Ordered a pool pump almost a month ago. Still haven't received. They took my money out the next day and now I can't get a hold of anyone. I call multiple times and have sat on hold for hours at a time. Iv left messages, emailed, nothing. Ended up getting it at a local place like I should have done originally. Now I'm dealing with the bank to get my money back. Pain in the butt. Bad customer service!!!!! DONT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE. "

"They had no problem taking my order and charging my credit card, but have an issue with delivering the goods. I've called, but there is never a representative available and after leaving several messages, it is obvious they aren't' going to return my calls. I had to go through my credit card company and issue a dispute. "

"Order at your own risk....
Ordered a $14 drain cover. After 2 weeks and not receiving my product I tried to contact them but was unsuccessful. Shows that they really want to talk to their customers. Had to have my bank reimburse me. I'm glad I didn't get taken for more $ but when a bank has to pay for fraudulent charges WE ALL pay for it....

"WARNING: They take orders, and process credit card transactions very well. BUT they don't ship or answer the phone, and never confirm any shipments of the product. Don't expect an answer to any email requests.

There should be a Zero Star option.

"NOTHING RECEIVED but a confirmation, placed order 12 days ago and Charged my card.
Have tried to reach any # available including emergency #. NO LUCK NO RESPONSE. The good reviews must be written by the merchants. They even advertise "live" person to handle calls.
WRONG WAY to treat customers. Not a good business plan these days with so many resources to notify friends of these ugly businesses.

"I ordered a pentair pump from swimnsaveusa.com. They billed my credit card immediately, yet never sent the merchandise. This company is a total scam. They do not answer emails or the phone.
They only take money, not real orders. Avoid at all cost.

"Don't use them!
I ordered on Oct 15 2013. It still shows a status of Order Recieived.
They won't answer my emails or phone calls.
I am on hold right now, it's been 49 minutes on hold!
I am holding on just to cancel my order, I don't trust them.
I ordered using AMEX so i'm pretty shure i will get a refund.
SINCE THEY HAVE CHARGED ME ALREADY FOR NON-SHIPPED PRODUCTS.

**UPDATE*** after 2.5 HOURS on hold they hung up on me.****

"These people SUCK. I have called them every day for the last two weeks as well as emailing numerous times. My calls have NEVER been answered and the messages have never been responded to. At this point I just want my money back. I'm having to pursue that through my bank since Swim N Save doesn't respond to anything. The interesting thing is that I live in the Tampa Bay area and could go to their warehouse or HOME and have have told them so--still no response! "

"THey took my money and disappeared. No reply to emails, don't take calls! Terrible!!! Use a reputable company - not Swim & Save USA."

"Do not order online from this company. I ordered replacement parts online and while my credit card was billed immediately, weeks went by with no updates or parts.

It is nearly impossible to speak with a real person. After countless phone call attempts, I finally spoke with a rep and was told that they could not give me status on my order and were also not authorized to cancel orders. Same experience others are reporting. Complete run around just to kill enough time to ensure you cannot recover your money.

Fortunately my credit card company is helping with this matter as I had to resort to calling them for help. After 24 days, they still have not heard from the company either.

My order was placed from Austin, TX in August...still no word over two months later.

"These guys charged my card for the filter I ordered and then never shipped it. Their order tacking shows it stuck "Processing" since Oct. 4. I emailed twice through their system and no reply. I called and left a voicemail and no response. It appears I have been scammed. My next step is to try to reverse the charges on my Visa and then get out the word that these guys are not legit.

UPDATE: Got the charges reversed by credit card company. I have contacted the vendors they use to verify their website and reported them. Hopefully others will too.

"Fantastic! Almost ordered the wrong motor, glad I called and got that clarified. Delivery was good, took 2 days to get here. If you are unsure of what you need, give them a call what a relief!!!"

Swim N Save USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Swim N Save USA is not a merchant member
Swim N Save USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!