Swift Ink Coupons
  • Rating 9.83/10 20 reviews

Swift Ink is not a merchant member
    Swift Ink does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Swift Ink contact information

• Phone: 866-461-3801
    • Customer Support: 866-461-3801

"Best prices and by far the best service on the internet."

Redford, MI, USA

"Excellantia....5 star product and service. Received order in 2 days. I purchased an ink tank for my Epson Workforce 610 printer."

modified review This review was modified by dson162 on July 02 2010 06:02:17 AM

"Thumbs down for Swift Ink's products. I ordered replacement ink cartridges for my Canon Pixma MX7600 from Swift Ink.

When I installed the replacement ink, the standard black ink came out very faded or not at all. The pigment black came out very light as well.

Took the ink cartridges out to inspect them then put them back in. After that, none of the inks would come out or came out very faded / very, very light even after setting the darkness / contrast all the way up in the Canon printer utility.

I won't be purchasing anymore of these cheap 3rd party inks.

Swift Ink customer service says they're going to give me a full refund (even the original shipping cost), but I have to foot the return shipping cost.

I'm out up to $10 for nothing.

===============================
Update 04/23/2010:

Swift Ink gave me a full refund for the order and didn't require me to send back the defective cartridges.

They've done right by me.

modified review This review was modified by IsLNdbOi on April 23 2010 12:50:50 AM

"My original review is posted below. I have added additional information after dealing with customer service at Swiftink after the original review.
I ordered a replacement toner cartridge for my HP P1006 and was surprised at the low price, about half of retail. I figured I would try it out, and ordered.
It took a week and a half to recieve my order (I live in NE Oklahoma). If the shipping was free, I wouldn't have complained. The waiting was the least of my problems. I started printing, and after about 10-20 pages, dark black streaks began appearing on one side of the pages. After another 15-20 pages of the same, I unplugged the printer, let it cool down, and took the toner cartridge out. There were small piles of toner powder inside the printer and it had saturated the roller as well.
Not satisfied with the quality of the cartridge at all, and they expect me to pay to ship it back to them. I'd rather not spend any more money on this and either find a decent replacement cartridge somewhere else, or use genuine HP carts from now on.
I'm glad people are satisfied with their inkjet carts, but with toner carts I suppose you get what you pay for.
UPDATE:
After being contacted by Swiftinks customer service, I was sent a shipping label and an apology for the defective cartridge. I sent the cartridge off and recieved a new one within a few days. The new cartridge works great and the communication by the rep from Swiftink was top notch.
I would shop there again as I know they take care of their customers!
Thanks Swiftink!

modified review This review was modified by Soundmanred on February 05 2009 05:12:30 PM

"I have ordered repeatedly from SwiftInk. They are very, very good. They have a superior product. They have a very competitive price and ultrafast shipping. They are in Michigan. I ordered Wed and received Friday in central Illinois. After you order they put you on a email list of deals. I ordered their latest deal - buy one and get one free (no limit on number of items). Their product is great and a number of "step-ups" from others (ie Office Depot).
I rate on a scale of 1-10 : service - 10, price - 10, product - 10, fast shipping - 10, reasonable shipping price - 10. I hope this business grows and continues on the internet. They certainly offer superior a product and service and price.

modified review This review was modified by t_weddig on April 15 2009 07:46:11 AM

jadinolf's Avatar
Ojai, CA USA

"This is only my second order from Swift Ink but I am now ready to crown them the Newegg of the ink world.

Swift had a 2 for one special and I immediately took advantage of it on October 29 . Here it is October 31 and the cartridges arrived today by Priority Mail. I ordered 4 and of course, received 8.

For the record, I am in California and they are in Michigan. Fantastic service!

In addition, I paid only $4.95 for shipping, not the rip off prices some outfits charge.

The quality of the ink cartridges has been excellent and they are filled to the top.

I don't use a lot of ink but I assure you they will get all of my business.

modified review This review was modified by jadinolf on July 17 2009 12:58:26 PM

"Very happy with the order. My 3rd order, always order around 80$ worth of ink whenever anandtech has coupons going.

Recommended to personal friends and family, will continue to order from them. Very good service, very quick (2-3 days on all of my orders). Ink is for my epson CX6000

"I have been dealing with Swift Ink for a couple years now and recommend them highly. Super fast shipping with these guys. Excellent quality products and great prices also.

Had an issue with one of my items, The cartridge had sprung a leak and there was ink all over the inside of the packaging. Contacted them about it and a new cartidge was sent out the same day.

Now that's what I call customer service!

"Great prices and above that amazingly fast service, I Paid around 7pm Eastern and 40 mins later I had a shipping number. 3 days later I have the ink at my doorstep, absolutely amazing. Also I got a nice surprise in my shipment =).

will buy from these guys again and again

"I have used SwiftInk for several years now and continue to use them due to their excellent quality inks. They ship quickly, with confirmation number, and I receive it fast. Each cartrige comes individually boxed, vacuum-sealed, and shrink wrapped, similar to the OEM Canon cartriges, but at 1/3 the price!"

"SwiftInk always ships my replacement ink carts quickly and pack them efficiently so as to not get damaged in transit. Their ink carts work great for my HP printer and work just as good as the HP-brand carts for a good deal cheaper."

"Excellent service, well priced, fast processing of orders, and USPS delivery that seems to always arrive sooner than expected."

"Bought an all black ink cartridge for an old Canon BJC-2000 printer. It prints text as good as the Canon BC-20 cartridge that got replaced (for half the price).

Shipping time was acceptable. Ordered Saturday, shipped on Monday and arrived on Friday.

I'll be recommending Swift Ink to my friends.

modified review This review was modified by Nohrmal on June 09 2006 06:17:36 PM

"Ink works great. Quality is pretty good. Fast shipping and cheap prices.

Would buy again from this place.

"Swift Ink provided helpful service and fast shipping. They found an inconsistency with my order, and took the time to call and double check rather than sending it out wrong. I would highly recommend them and in fact did to my parents just this weekend who also made their first purchase from Swift Ink. I've watched the ink quality however, haven't noticed any problems with my printer.

Glenn