Stores > Sweetwater Sound
  • Sweetwater Soun

Product & services pricing Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sweetwater Sound by clicking a star below.
2017-10-10

You guys have been awesome except for my pending order!!!

"I have been getting the run around for almost 2 months. I have been waiting for Taylor GS Mini-e Mah A/E, Nat the thing is that I looked one day saw that the Taylor I wanted was in stock go to order it the next day its gone and no longer available So I decided to order the replacement model "Expected in a week or 2" 2 months later I am still without my guitar. I check every week and get told its going to be a week. this has been going on for 2 MONTHS! I love you guys but I just checked 3 other sites and they have both the original I wanted and the new one in stock so whats the deal!

The Order number is posted instead of the invoice number

2017-10-09

Order not complete

"Shipment was short mount for 9x12 tom, poor quality control. Cannot use new purchase until short part is shipped. Requested missing part to be shipped overnight, but I am still waiting for part to be shipped. As pleasant as my experience has been up to date this error is very disappointing, and I would think that someone who has done quite a bit of business recently would receive more consideration on expediting missing part."

2017-10-03

Having problems with with my gear.

"I've been having trouble getting a undistorted sound with bias fx & uphoria interface. Does not sound like what I've seen on YouTube at all. I need a lot help and I am very unhappy."

2017-09-22

great service

"he had all the answers! ok"

2017-09-12

Can't go wrong

"They have the best customer service in the business. Fast ground shipping in the eastern US. Send them an email. They just might offer you a deal if you ask nicely!"

2017-09-10

Sweetwater is #1 in the Nation for Information on product,Sales and Most of all Technical Support. Thank GOD for sweetwater!!!

"I Have purchased a lot of gear for my studio and sweetwater has always given me the best advice and technical support. Even on weekends I was able to reach technical support for help with upgrades and answers. Thanks to my sales team too!
your help is always appreciated.
Reginald Simmons

2017-09-08

Great Service, Great terms available, Great Product and Great price

"The title says it all (Great Service, Great terms available, Great Product and Great price)
Thank you for being just an amazing company

2017-09-06

Great Purchase AND Return Experiences!

"I have purchased a couple of guitars/basses, effect units, and accessories and have yet to be disappointed with the quality of Sweetwater's service or their sales staff. The one Return I needed to make was handled as easily as my purchases. No complaints here! Except they make it too easy to to become a gear fanatic!!!!"

2017-09-05

Excellent and personal service!

"I felt like a person rather than a sale. Thank you for treating me like that! Great communication and love the product!"

2017-08-18

Bass guitar

"Always a pleasure dealing with sweetwater.great product,great staff."

2017-08-14

Great Service.

"Sweetwater offers great service and fast delivery. "

2017-08-09

Sweetwater is great!

"I have been a Sweetwater customer for many years and have always received the best service from them. Even when I have had issues with an order or with a product they always resolved the issue to my satisfaction. Prices are pretty much the same from one vendor to another, but Sweetwater excels in the most important area, which is customer service!"

2017-08-06

Thanks to Sweetwater

"I think the Line 6 G10 wireless system is the best guitar wireless on the market and after I received my first one I didn't realize why it would not work on my PRS which had a battery powered pre amp. I called Sweetwater and their tech department advised me to use the adapter that comes in the package. Did that and it works perfect. Great sarvice and knowledgeable phone support. You just can't I wrong with Sweetwater. "

2017-07-26

Great Amp for studio or stage

"Excellent customer service. Fast and reliable. Knowledgeable reps. "

2017-07-24

The best prices and customer service in the industry!

"What's not to like? Great selection, the lowest prices on the market, and personalized customer service! I wouldn't buy anywhere else."

Share Sweetwater Sound's store rating

Sweetwater Sound is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sweetwater Sound is not a merchant member
Sweetwater Sound does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!