Stores > Sweetwater Sound
  • Sweetwater Soun

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sweetwater Sound by clicking a star below.
2017-08-18

Bass guitar

"Always a pleasure dealing with sweetwater.great product,great staff."

2017-08-14

Great Service.

"Sweetwater offers great service and fast delivery. "

2017-08-09

Sweetwater is great!

"I have been a Sweetwater customer for many years and have always received the best service from them. Even when I have had issues with an order or with a product they always resolved the issue to my satisfaction. Prices are pretty much the same from one vendor to another, but Sweetwater excels in the most important area, which is customer service!"

2017-08-06

Thanks to Sweetwater

"I think the Line 6 G10 wireless system is the best guitar wireless on the market and after I received my first one I didn't realize why it would not work on my PRS which had a battery powered pre amp. I called Sweetwater and their tech department advised me to use the adapter that comes in the package. Did that and it works perfect. Great sarvice and knowledgeable phone support. You just can't I wrong with Sweetwater. "

2017-07-26

Great Amp for studio or stage

"Excellent customer service. Fast and reliable. Knowledgeable reps. "

2017-07-24

The best prices and customer service in the industry!

"What's not to like? Great selection, the lowest prices on the market, and personalized customer service! I wouldn't buy anywhere else."

2017-07-23

Sweetwater Sound is AWESOME!!!

"WE Love Sweetwater Sound! They are a kind and a caring company that want to make every customer completely happy with their products!!! Thank You So Much!!!!"

2017-07-02

Simply awesome

"I could not be happier with my experience "

2017-07-02

New Gear

"Love my new gear and great customer service. Thank you."

Las Vegas
2017-06-29

Excellent service from an outstanding company.

"It seems that very few companies design their business model from the buyer's prospective. Those that do understand a level of marketing that cannot be bought. Sweetwater Sound is obviously one of these companies. Free shipping on nearly every product, free 2-year warranties on just about everything, and a sales team that is both helpful and respectful are all at the core of this wonderful store made for musicians and producers alike. My personal experience was flawless and I was thoroughly impressed with the lengths that Sales Manager, Ed Nystrom and his team were willing to go to ensure that the purchase and delivery of products I ordered were to my satisfaction. The level of quality assurance is top notch from sales to product and it is the very reason I have decided to buy from no other. "

2017-06-27

Consistent

"As always, Sweetwater is consistent in every aspect of the retail experience.
From selection to pricing to delivery to overall knowledge.....you just can't find a better experience.
David Amaral
Global Note Digital Arts

2017-06-23

Awesome sales guy, Mike Arango

"Easy, fast, professional. Couldn't ask for more. Mike Arango rocks!"

2017-06-23

Sweetwater is unrivaled in the music industry!

"Great Mic, delivered quickly
and perfect service!

2017-06-21

These guys are the best!

"I'm a professional musician (keyboard) and what I experienced was unusual to say the least. I'll try to make this short. I started by #1-ordering a Roland RD800..I didn't like it so I returned it to Sweetwater #2-I then ordered a Kurweil SP5-8....Loved it but, something was wrong internally...so I returned it. #3-I liked the first one so I asked them to send another SP5-8....something was wrong with this one, internally, (although different) as well....so I returned it. #4-I figured how could something be wrong another...so I had Sweetwater send another SP5-8. Well...you guessed it, there was something wrong with this one too. Verified over the phone by a Kurzweil tech.

#5-Wow! After three in a row I decided to change models to the more expensive Kurzweil Artis SE and finally got a correctly functioning keyboard. Sweetwater sold me this one for the same price as the SP5-8.

During this whole ordeal the guys at Sweetwater handled everything impeccably. I returned 4 keyboards in two months and have absolutely zero issues with Sweetwater.

I'd give them 10 Stars if I could!!

2017-06-19

My experience couldn't have been better

"Well first I bought the wrong keyboard I bought a midi keyboard didn't know what it was didn't how to use it sent that back and got a really excellent keyboard with no problems"

Share Sweetwater Sound's store rating

Sweetwater Sound is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sweetwater Sound is not a merchant member
Sweetwater Sound does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!