Stores > Sweetwater Sound
  • Sweetwater Soun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sweetwater Sound by clicking a star below.
2017-06-27

Consistent

"As always, Sweetwater is consistent in every aspect of the retail experience.
From selection to pricing to delivery to overall knowledge.....you just can't find a better experience.
David Amaral
Global Note Digital Arts

2017-06-23

Awesome sales guy, Mike Arango

"Easy, fast, professional. Couldn't ask for more. Mike Arango rocks!"

2017-06-23

Sweetwater is unrivaled in the music industry!

"Great Mic, delivered quickly
and perfect service!

2017-06-21

These guys are the best!

"I'm a professional musician (keyboard) and what I experienced was unusual to say the least. I'll try to make this short. I started by #1-ordering a Roland RD800..I didn't like it so I returned it to Sweetwater #2-I then ordered a Kurweil SP5-8....Loved it but, something was wrong internally...so I returned it. #3-I liked the first one so I asked them to send another SP5-8....something was wrong with this one, internally, (although different) as well....so I returned it. #4-I figured how could something be wrong another...so I had Sweetwater send another SP5-8. Well...you guessed it, there was something wrong with this one too. Verified over the phone by a Kurzweil tech.

#5-Wow! After three in a row I decided to change models to the more expensive Kurzweil Artis SE and finally got a correctly functioning keyboard. Sweetwater sold me this one for the same price as the SP5-8.

During this whole ordeal the guys at Sweetwater handled everything impeccably. I returned 4 keyboards in two months and have absolutely zero issues with Sweetwater.

I'd give them 10 Stars if I could!!

2017-06-19

My experience couldn't have been better

"Well first I bought the wrong keyboard I bought a midi keyboard didn't know what it was didn't how to use it sent that back and got a really excellent keyboard with no problems"

2017-06-15

great experience

"All around great product and exceptional service"

2017-06-09

Great personnel

"I have bought 2 guitars and a amp Gibson ES335 and an Eric Johnson Vintage Stratacastoer also a Fender twin reverb amp with the help from Jonathan Casarow. Great place to buy equipment. Fast shipping. Thanks Sweetwater. "

2017-06-08

Excellent service

"Sweet water offered excellent customer service and very competitive pricing to. I've already bought more items from this company and will continue to do so in the future.. "

2017-06-08

Great service

"Guitar was as expected and ready to go right out of the box. Excellent updates during the preparation and shipping process and fantastic follow up. Don't see that much anymore. I will definitely be ordering from them again!"

2017-05-29

Perozzi

"My sales agent Joe Secu was fantastic. Sweetwater's product line, pricing, shipping and customer service is the best in the business."

2017-05-19

Service is beyond comparison

"It doesn't matter how much you spend or what you purchase, Sweetwater Sound treats your purchase and you, as a customer, as if nothing else matters to them. Orders are immediately packaged and sent out and the follow up from the reps is always immediate and never pushy. If you have questions on an item they are answered honestly and if you want a recommendation on what you should purchase they do so without coming across as salespeople saying only what they need to say to make the sale. I feel that the service I have received from Sweetwater is the best in the industry and therefore I have no need to shop elsewhere.

2017-05-15

Excellent customer center

"It's good to have a dedicated sales person who not only follows up with orders, but also is attentive to order details. Thank you again"

2017-05-14

Great Service before and after Sale.

"I purchased a Hughes and Kettner Grandmeister 40 amp. I received the amp on the data as promised and also a little something extra in the box. Some candy and a thank you card. It is the little things that make a Great company and to do business with. Someone called me from Sweetwater when I had a question regarding the use of the new amp and with his knowledge I was able to start jamming again. Thanks go Sweetwater. "

2017-05-08

Behringer Uphoria UMC 1820 Interface

"This interface is surprisingly good. I'm very impressed with the mic pres! A little better operation guidance from the manufacturer would've been better. It's very light on specifics. A newbie could easily be hamstrung during setup and initial operation. However, the product works very well!

Working with Sweetwater always goes well! I've been shopping here for years and really love the fact that one always deals with the same rep. Aaron Smith has been my go to guy for about six years now I think. It's as close as you'll get to finding a local shopping experience on the Internet. In fact, I long ago began splitting the lion's share of my purchases between my local music store and Sweetwater. I get the best of both world's and great service from both!

2017-05-06

Great gear

"Fast and easy free shipping "

Share Sweetwater Sound's store rating

Sweetwater Sound is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sweetwater Sound is not a merchant member
Sweetwater Sound does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!