Stores > Swappa

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Swappa by clicking a star below.
2017-09-22

Easiest cell phone buy ever

"I was looking for a second-hand cell phone that was in good shape, and someone told me that Swappa might be a good place to look. I was told they require sellers to post certain kinds of pictures, and rated and tracked, and that I can have 30 days to return. I was very interested in and appreciated the accountability that the seller has in this arrangement.

I went on to Swappa with a bit of skepticism and low expectations. But, I quickly found the phone I wanted at a price that was as good or better than I could find on Craiglist, and I didn't have to drive to see it and wonder if the seller was honest or not. I selected and purchased the phone within 10 minutes, taking a few extra to set up my account. The seller shipped it the next day and it arrived two days later, just as advertised. I'm really happy about this and will use Swappa more and more for this kind of purchase.

2017-09-22

Great service

"Great service at good prices. Bought a few phones and have never been disappointed "

Great purchase

"Thank you swappa for the ease of search and clean purchase process... extremely satisfied as a first time phone purchaser."

very happy

"Swappa was easy to use, got a great product for a great price. "

Swappa Ensures Successful Order Completion

"While I received my phone on time, I did not receive the proper charging cable for the phone. I informed techetailor of this fact & requested a new one. They wrote back, ignoring the fact the cable was the wrong one. I communicated once more with no success. At that point I messaged them AND Swappa. Swappa expedited their sending me the correct cable. They were totally professional about the entire issue. Highly recommend them. "

Very Happy!

"Easy and fast! Seller was very accommodating and everything went smoothly!

2017-09-20

Swappa is the absolute best!

"Swappa is fantastic! A+++"

2017-09-18

Swappa is the only place I buy and sell used smart phones.

"I have used Swappa many times for over 4 years. Always a great experience, both as a seller and buyer."

2017-09-18

Easy browsing with trustworthy sellers

"Bought a pixel XL from swappa approved post (all are approved by swappa member before sale). The post had pictures and description of the device. I felt confident in my purchase! Also kept in contact with the seller throughout the process via chat in swappa.

2017-09-17

New to buying used devices, great success!

"After deciding to buy a used device for the first time, Swappa made the experience painless and stress-free. Definitely looking forward to using Swappa in the future!"

Dave's new/used phone

"I am completely satisfied both with Swappa's service as well as that of the seller of the iPhone I purchased. Swappa was easy to use. It is clear where I was in each step of the process. I was able to find the phone I wanted, purchase it and receive the phone in four days. "

2017-09-17

Mint Condition Iphone 7 256g, Great experience!

"The website is user friendly, the seller was prompt, packaged the phone carefully, sent the advertised iphone in the condition from the description. I have already recommended the site to others and will definitely use it in the future."

2017-09-16

Trusted website

"I've purchased 3 used iphone 4S and just bought a new Galaxy S7. Very happy with them all. We've had the iphones now for several years and never had a problem. The S7 is only a week old but is working great. What's great is you get pics of the phone and can message the seller and they have a great reputation. Pretty sure most sellers ship Priority Mail so you get it within 3 days. I bought the first S7 on ebay. It was supposed to be new but when it arrived, it had a Google account lock on it. When I contacted the seller, he advised me to watch some youtube videos and figure out how to unlock it! No thanks, just returned and refunded. No such adventures on Swappa. "

2017-09-15

Swappa is better than eBay for supported devices

"I have been looking at swappa door a while. Now made my first purchase. It was nice experience. Obviously browsing devices is much better than on eBay.
Rolls for tracking a purchase might not be as robust, but quite good enough.

2017-09-15

A++

"100% happy! Site is user-friendly and easy to navigate."

Share Swappa's store rating

Swappa is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Swappa is not a merchant member
Swappa does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!