Stores > Swappa

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Swappa by clicking a star below.
2017-07-24

Where I Will Get All Future Phones

"As one who doesn't always have to be on the bleeding edge, I had my Samsung Galaxy S4 since they first came out. I finally needed to upgrade (to replace my son's phone) and was told about this site by my brother. I was able to find a used LG G4 that's in great condition with little effort and for an unbeatable price. With the seller histories, pictures, and transaction process I was able to easily find and purchase this phone with great confidence that I wouldn't be cheated. Indeed, I can't be happier. This is where I will purchase all of my phones in the future. In fact, great phones are so inexpensive here that I don't even bother with insurance as it's cheaper to replace than to insure."

2017-07-24

Bought replacement phone - works great

"Phone arrived as promised and works great. Very satisfied. Thank you. "

2017-07-23

Swappa sellers are professional and reliable.

"Swappa sellers are professional and reliable. Swappa's system for buying used phones takes all doubts out of the process and connects me with phone enthusiasts that actually care about product quality and efficient delivery."

2017-07-22

Excellent Business

"Every experienced I've had with SWAPPA, its staff, and their clientele has been very professional and exceeded my expectations!"

2017-07-21

Great Communication

"Communication between seller and Swappa have been fantastic"

2017-07-20

The Swappa Experience

"This site continues to provide the best in terms of buy a nearly new device and I like what you guys are doing. Keep it up! "

2017-07-19

Swappa is dope

"Swappa is dope I will only use swappa from now on... I work construction and I can run through phones I have had iPhone 4,5,5s 5c and 2x iPhone 6 and a galaxy s4 I have used other resellers including GameStop. Swappa has the best prices fast shipping and reputable sellers. I could not find a better price or the same price on fast shipping I got iPhone 6 for 210 included shipping I'm hyped "

planet_EaRtH
2017-07-18

Amazing Marketplace for Smartphones, Tablets, Wearables....

"If you're looking to purchase latest smartphones, tables or wearables, Swappa is highly recommend source. They look out for you, as buyer and provide excellent service for sellers. Check out Swappa before you make your purchasing decision elsewhere. "

2017-07-17

Buyer of Galaxy S7 Edge

"I have reviewed all the websites for purchasing a replacement phone. Once I read through the blogs about what people were saying I selected Swappa. I bought two Galaxy S7 edge phones. The website was easy to navigate. A good selection of phones plus for me the big was "mint" condition and of course now that we have been using the phones they work good. My wife and I are happy with the phones. I would say that if you are someone who is trying to save money this is a great place to shop. It's like buying a used car but in brand new condition and still has that new car are smell. I highly recommend Swappa. Thanks."

2017-07-16

Great... almost perfect!!!

"Swappa is a wonderful concept & a wonderful site. I've benefiited three iPhones all bought at great prices i.e. way lower than the going prices on other sites! The problem is the same problem that plagues most of these other sites, fraudulent sellers. Swappa's policies are just too weak to deal with them. Good thing we pay through PayPal because they gaurantee your payments. I won't let a one off episode dampen my spirits towards Swappa, as there are many serious sellers & buyers here! Love the site, love the fast response times, love the bargaining tool. Love Swappa!"

2017-07-16

The best place to buy a used cell phone

"I love that Swappa checks the IMEI/ESN to verify the phone is fully paid and not blacklisted before allowing a seller to list it. This is much better than other online sites where you never know what you're gettting. I bought an iphone for my son and it is very nice, just as described, and we had no problems activating it. I also likes that Swappa allows a conversation between sellers and potential buyers that everyone can see. Other websites just give you a description and price, that's it, no back and forth between buyers and sellers. I was able to converse with my seller before the purchase and negotiate the price a few bucks. I will use Swappa again. :)"

2017-07-15

Skeptical First Time Buyer

"I was skeptical at first buying on Swappa, but not anymore! Transaction experience and item was better than expected!"

2017-07-13

Best place to buy a used phone

"I was in need of a used phone and my co-worker suggested I check out Swappa. I found the phone I was looking for in just a few minuets. Signing up for an account took very little time as well. Overall buying my phone through Swappa was a safe, quick and convenient process. I will definitely be shopping here in the future for electronics. "

2017-07-13

Good Phone Trading Website !!!

"Excellence service, fast shipping and easy to communicating between buyer and seller, even u can ask the Staff to jump in and help !!! "

2017-07-12

Happy

"I was reassured by the minimum conditions for the phone I purchased, was easy to buy, prompt shipping by sellers is required, and I had no problems. "

Share Swappa's store rating

Swappa is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Swappa is not a merchant member
Swappa does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!