"Well, this site is a pure joke.
Story:
Day 1 paid with legal mastercard. Then I closed the window and expected the order (paid extra for faster shipping)
Day 3 no confirmation mail comming or whate ever so i sent them email
Day 4 they said, mastercard needs to verify so I sent all required documents
Day 5 they replied that orders will be sent soon
Day 8 chatting with them and I ahve found out, no order has been sent out and the second was cancelled for NO REASON and they promised they will send it today
Day 10 the story goes on.. the order 2 which I reordered, ordered 4 aloe veras and then, listen carefully:
2 units reserved, 2 units backordered., Expected to ship on 03/29/2014
again i paid double for shipping, to be here ASAP and they DID NOT EVEN LET ME KNOW THAT THEY WILL HOLD IT FOR TWO EXTRA WEEKS.
oh yes, and the first order is still i ntheir warehouse somewhere.
it would be here via china post. for free.

their previous mistake, they have sent order twice, so I had to pay for something I did not order !! +tax 20% of course due to customs

NEVER MORE SWANSON

sorry, but this is shit and not serious business.

modified review This review was modified by davincze on March 14 2014 02:59:42 AM

"I've been buying nutritional and health supplements from Swanson Health Products for over four years; I'm a guy in his 30's. The store's selection is unbelievably broad, offering supplements and other products across a wide range of health needs and categories, such as sleep aids, fitness, mental acuity, immune system health, emotional health, bone/joint health, probiotics, etc. The company is continually offering new and innovative health supplements and products. Swanson also offers a wide variety of useful food products, such as cooking oils, spices, salts, teas and coffees.

Swanson's house-labeled brand of products are of excellent quality, but, other well-known brands such as Nature's Answer, Nature's Way and NOW are also offered.

The website is well-organized and informative, with many helpful customer reviews. Swanson's prices are second to none, and, a 10% off coupon code can usually be found with a quick web search. Shipping is free with orders over $50, usually. Finally, Swanson is the largest mail-order health company in the U.S. and a family-owned business which I'm proud to support. I think that it's the best online destination for nutrition and wellness products.

modified review This review was modified by guyjones on February 01 2014 06:50:24 PM

"I signed up to receive their emails on September 18, 2013. In the popup swansonvitamins.com stated that if I signed up I would get FREE SHIPPING on ANY order for the rest of the year. False advertising at best. Oh, they will give free shipping but only if an order totals $50 or more. I unsubscribed and will NOT buy from liars."

modified review This review was modified by josey123 on October 29 2013 07:26:39 PM

"I frequently order vitamins and am always looking for the best products at the best prices. I purchase from vitacost, puritan, and amazon, just to name a few. I find myself returning to SwansonVitamins over and over again. The products have consistently met my expectations for that particular supplement or product. They have great prices, coupons, and specials. They ship fast and offer reasonable upgrades, if I need something fast. They have helped me change an order after it has been placed. I had a GREAT experience using the online chat. I have not tried to return a product, but they claim to refund if you are dissatisfied. I highly recommend this company."

"I ordered a product from this company through Amazon on Jan. 6th. They claimed to send it to the address I gave them when I ordered and it never arrived. Upon researching it, I was told that it was shipped and delivered to my door. Turns out - they shipped to the WRONG ADDRESS and then told me I couldn't have the order reshipped for 10 business days even though I paid for the order and the incorrect address was not my fault. I highly suggest you DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!"

"I have found Swanson's to have a a great selection and excellent prices on high quality products. I have also found their customer service to be some of the best I have experienced anywhere.

They shipped on time and I received my order about when I expected it.

I always research a company before I buy from them, and now having used them, I can not say enough good things about them. I can't imagine getting my vitamins from any other source. I would recommend them to anyone!

"I have ordered quite a lot from Swansons because they have products that I could not find elsewhere and the prices are good. I have always been satisfied with the products and the fast delivery."

"they do not honor reviews...
on their website, they only post positive reviews and delete or neglected all the negatives (real) ones...

falsely MANIPULATING reviews.
that's CHEATING in any consideration.
AVOID!

"Biggest waste of time EVER. I bought 7 boxes of protein bars for an amazing price on amazon and they did NOT honor the price I bought the items at. They also shipped me completely different items and not the ones I ordered. Additionally, they also gave me a run around, said too bad and I'm waiting for a refund of my money. I will NEVER shop with this company again. I spoke to customer service and they said that if I provided proof they would honor the price of the items I purchased. They didn't. So I say, STAY AWAY!"

"I come often, and leave satisfied everytime. The speed ciouyld be a little quicker, but the prices are very good too"

"Have ordered dependable brand name quality supplements repeatedly. Once an aluminum-free baking soda package arrived with a slit and was quickly reshipped at no charge.
Be sure to read ingredient list when buying Swanson's private brand; have seen fillers not in other brands.

modified review This review was modified by MysticMagic on May 22 2012 02:56:29 PM

"My sister turned me on to Swanson. I take over 35 herbal supplements a day. Swanson has the best prices. Trust me I've checked. Also I have never had any problems with shipping issues. Have never tried to return anything though."

"I ordered Butterbur extract capsules from Swanson as the product was the best deal. After using it for 5 months, I posted my review on the website. My ratings were low as it didn't help me but I did mention in the review that others have reported usefulness of the product so either its just not suited for my migraine issue or the product is not made by specific manufacturing process. After 3 weeks, my review is not on the website. It looks like Swason cherry picks the reviews so trust the reviews at your own risk. I will think twice before ordering from them in future."

"I'm fairly certain that they REPACKAGE and RESELL supplements that have been used and returned by customers :( I used to love Swanson's but there have been a number of times when I've received a product that has clearly been opened or used by someone else. I have purchased the same items at regular retail stores and can tell the difference. The packaging is dismantled, tattered, seals are missing, and sometimes the product itself is something else. I order from Swanson often and this does not 'always' happen, but it doesn't seem safe that it happens at all. This is poor quality control. This complaint only refers to supplements and not food or body products."

"I've been purchasing from Swanson for some time. They have free return policy for items you didn't like bought within 12 months. I decided to use this offer and return some items i bought from their website and didn't like.
After I shipped items back I received a refund for only 2 products instead of 5 I have returned. They claimed there was nothing else in the box besides 2 cleansers. I packed every item in the box myself and included return note with indicating items I was returning and reasons why I was returning them.
When I called back Sales Rep was insisting:
1-they got only 2 items and didn't get other 3 items,
2-in the note included I stated only those 2 items and not other 3 items (when I wrote myself that note and know that I described all of them)
3-the refunded only portion of the amount for those items they agreed they received stating that I bought them for lesser amount that I paid.
They lied in 3 things that I know were different because I trust myself and what I was doing. And they don't even listen to me and keep saying it was they way they are saying. It's total disrespect. Shame on that company and people work for them.

Swanson Health Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Swanson Health Products is not a merchant member
Swanson Health Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!