Stores > Swanson Health Products
  • Swanson Health

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Swanson Health Products by clicking a star below.
2017-08-03

Awful, Stay away!

"Their discounts are fraudulent and fake They triple their price and put aside 70% off.... When you check the price for the same product elsewhere it's similar to the regular price elsewhere.
They don't care if they lost your parcels and will ask you to wait forever ( I've sometimes been told to wait 3-4 weeks! past the normal delivery date )before declaring a parcel lost and reshipping the goods if their agents decide to do so . They never process the returns unless you send 50 emails and threaten them ... and even when they process them they will always forget to refund some articles..... however they cash in very fast. They will ship products that will expire in less than 3 months and when you inquire why , they will tell you that they have the right to do so! and that you are the problem. Their customer care agents are sometimes polite but not helpful... 90% of the time they send you generic responses where you can clearly see that they don't care at all about customers ... their mandate is to cash in ! , not to help you out with any issues.
Or you order the large size but they charge you for the regular and even if you send pics to prove your point, they will not address the problem, because they are perfect and never make mistakes.. you are always considered as a potential fraudster ... this is how the agents are trained .....
Their advertisement is also questionnable and if you register for receiving their specials notifications , every day is the best sale of the year with their best savings and you should be giving all your cash to them EVERY DAY!!!!!!......
Well , obviously, I will never buy again from them and it's been the worst purchasing experience in my life.

2017-07-27

Good Company

"I have been purchasing from Swanson Health Products for at least 10 years. I find their prices are good and they have a large variety of products in various strengths and sizes. As I am writing this, standard shipping in the US is $4.99, but they often have offers of free shipping if you purchase over a certain amount. I have never had any problems with orders from Swanson. Best of all, their manufacturing is in compliance with NSF International (http://www.nsf.org/about-nsf). I would recommend giving them a try! "

2017-06-18

Do your own hunting for loss product

"Swanson has sunk to the new low. I had to push to give it a 2 rating I hope someone gets to read this before it is taken down with their app that destroys bad reviews. I ordered vitamins 2 separate shipments. They put the old address not used in over 4 years. I got the emaill product delivered. I looked . no product. I informed swanson they sent to an old old address. they immediately stated it was not their fault. they took the address given by the paypal. I use paypal frequently and have never had anything shipped to other address except where living. Then they proceded to inform me for me to go find the boxes or get the house to send back the packages. In other words, we messed up but you need to fix our mess up and forget you paid shipping charges and go find the boxes.. Beware when ordering from this company."

2017-06-01

Reliable and economical

"I have bee a Swanson customer for many years. Prices are good to begin with, and it isn't hard to find discounts. The product selection is more than adequate, although not every single item I want can be had there. I usually order enough items that shipping is free. I cannot recall any problems with them. I truly am a bit puzzled by so many negative reviews. "

2017-05-19

Swanson has free shipping, I just placed an order.

"I have used them for years. The 20% order with the perfect food by Garden of Life around $40. I never had any shipping problems as there is a Middletown Pa. Warehouse. Regarding the shipping -the items ship fast and free shipping above $40 the money back guarantees if your not satisfied some of the best in the business.
My experience with Swanson Vitamins is complete opposite of what people here post and I am happy with this company. Hope this helps, God bless.

2017-05-10

they specialize in selling close date

"I want to buy a supplementary food, which is used for 1 year, the remaining day is 4 months,

2017-04-19

Swanson? Never again!

"I placed my order around 4 April 2017. It was ok but then I received mail asking for my authorization code or else my order would be canceled. After I got it from my bank I passed it on. My "pending" order has been "confirmed". Then I received tracking notice for my package. According to that, my shipment arrived at the destination country 16 April and will be delivered shortly but as of 20 April it hasn't. So I called the delivery company and was told I can only expect my package around 4 May. This is ridiculous and stressful. Funny thing is we buy supplements for good health but the experience is detrimental to my health.

Comparably, I am a loyal iHerb customer and I receive my packages within 4 to 5 days. I need not take the trouble to liaise with my bank after I place my orders. Cost I pay for speedy delivery is like half what I am paying Swanson for "snail-mail". Wallah, am I am yet to test the efficacy of their products. Even before that, my gut feeling is "never again" insofar as this company is concerned. Never again!

2017-04-14

Why advertise??

"Why advertise a product on your web site when it is unavailable to order??

2017-02-26

Runaround Rap

"On Dec. 15th I ordered Avocado oil from Swanson for $12.98. They informed me that they
were out of stock. So they sent me a refund check for $12.98. I deposited it in my bank only
to find out that the check that they sent me, bounced. I called them about it only to find out
that they told me that it was cashed, and that I was to check with my bank. The bank told me
that the check brand, or holder was not honored, and that I was to go back to Swanson for a
check reissue. When I called Swanson, they told me that it was cashed.
I told them that they are liers, and rip off artists. I never saw the $12.98 It took two months
to try and resolve this issue, which it still is unsolved.
This was a very bad experience for me. I now do business with Nutrition Express.
New Swanson customers beware!

2016-09-11

Shame on your customer care order not received since 50days.

"33881607283045450 Receive Status Updates

AM CDT
UNITED STATES En route to DHL eCommerce Distribution Center
7:40
AM CDT
UNITED STATES Electronic Notification Received: Your order has been processed and tracking will be updated soon
DHL eCommerce #
7.655 lbs
Service
GM Parcel Priority
DHL eCommerce Has the Answers

When will my tracking information appear?
When should I expect delivery?
Who do I contact if I haven't received my package?

Contact Customer Service

Contact Customer ServiceToggle Dropdown

Privacy · Help
© 2016 DHL International GmbH · All Rights Reserved

2016-08-02

Failed some tests at consumer testing lab. Some products contaminated with lead.....

"Before purchasing from them, I would look at how many of their products failed at the consumer testing labs. I have ordered from them before seeing this myself. I had no problems with the product I ordered, but now these results do give me pause.

2016-04-01

More Expensive than Puritan's Pride but better quality

"You get what you pay for. They are a bit pricier than NBTY and Puritan Pride but I swear the quality is better. But then again who really knows with Vitamins. "

2016-02-05

STAY AWAY FROM THEM

"RIP OFF company,by far!!!! Try returning something if it is not as you expected it to be FYI Unreal for a company like them to treat people like this and very, very poor customer service for sure!!!"

2015-12-30

"Swanson proudly declares on a screen pop-up "We ship to you" with a UK flag displayed. Nothing is stated there about UK customs charges, only a "learn more" button, no clue about where that leads. The standard shipping charge itself is modest, but when your item fails to arrive and you contact them, only then do you learn that UK customs is hold the shipment, demanding about 50% of the purchase price in duty and taxes. I asked them to refund the purchase price and customs charges but they flatly refused, stating "every single website that ships internationally, and it is the customer's responsibility to read the terms and conditions that apply to them," even comparing it to reading the fine print on car insurance policies. They couldn't care less about customer service or loyalty. A rip off.
Don't order from Swanson, find a UK supplier or one that does not hide these charges.

2015-12-19

"Swanson is notorious for charging excess fees (aka "shipping costs") to get their products to you faster. How much do they charge? $7.98, outrageous. Vitacost does this for FREE. Swanson "customer DISservice" people are quick to apologize for the cheap, deceptive practices used to delay your order by as much as four to five business days. I will now purchase exclusively from Vitacost, and so should you. No B.S., no delays, great prices and REAL customer service."

Share Swanson Health Products's store rating

Swanson Health Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Swanson Health Products is not a merchant member
Swanson Health Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!