"I am a high school teacher, and have been so disappointed in the plastic "foam" soap dispensers currently being used in the girls bathroom that I installed this stainless steel one in the bathroom closest to my room. You just can't imagine what it's done for morale! The students and teachers using this bathroom can actually wash their hands thoroughly! I filled it with an aloe lotion soap, and everyone is so excited (I guess it really is the little things)! I wish that I had the funds to put them in every bathroom on campus, and may try to continue to buy a few at a time. Clean hands in a school are SO important in keeping bacteria at bay. Please enter my name for the iPad, I would use it for educational purposes at school:)"

" Part was rec on time and in good condition."

"Registering did not queue with my order and had to request shipped/tracking notification. But Support quickly responded and the product came in speedy time."

"The item I ordered was not available anymore. I was happy with the immediate response, refund to my account and ease of website. "

"Have been billed for products & I'm still waiting for my parts. 10 days"

"Everyone I talked to was willing to get what I wanted in the time that I needed."

"Happy with the price and delivery. I always prefer Sustainable supply for my future purchase.

Regard's

Shafeek

"Shopping was very logical and all of the products easy to find what I needed. Shipping was relatively quick. No complaints here. "

"Great price for the product I wanted and it came very quickly."

"It looks good and serves its purpose."

"Order was delivered ahead of schedule and in perfect condition. "

"I was very satisfied with the service I got. It was delivered in a few days and I got every thing I ordered . I would order from them again."

"Christopher was excellent with hi service given. My beef. Is that I had to wait 54 minutes on the line for eventually get service. This waiting is in my view unacceptable. You may have the fastest Internet but certainly not the service. I have two email addresses and never have problem with the Gmail account only with bell what is the problem with you people. Cut down on bonuses to your directors and hire some people in order to be able to offer better service to your clientele. I am absolutely not happy about the 54 minutes wait which cost me 70.00$ in lost time.
BEN St Onge Security Inc.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-08-2014

s2company, Sustainable Supply rep has responded

“Ben,

Glad we connected as I thought the feedback you left was not intended for our store but for your internet service provider! We are working with Reseller Ratings to have your feedback removed.

Thanks again for shopping with us and we are glad you had a good experience with us!

Brian”

"Order shipped quickly, Items were as website pictures depicted."

"We received our package sooner than planned. Thank you"

Sustainable Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sustainable Supply is a merchant member
Sustainable Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.