• Address: 11586 Colony Row

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I received it the product as expected."

"items were shipped instantly and arrived in perfekt condition"

"The product shipped quickly and arrived in great shape."

"The ordering was easy and quick"

"Good thing I did not need this in a hurry. It has been over 2 weeks since I ordered"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-04-2014

s2company, Sustainable Supply rep has responded

“Hi mstjohn-95131,

Thanks for your feedback. Yikes! 2 weeks was entirely too long to receive the product you ordered. This item is normally delivered within 2-3 business days, my apologies for the delay. After reading your post my team researched your order and determined that our fulfillment company lost the order. Your shipment is now on the way...you should receive it within 2 days.

We strive to provide our customers with exceptional service, but occasionally we have some hiccups. I apologize for the inconvenience and we hope that you'll shop with us again!

Brian F.
CEO”

"I had an issue with a sink and it's water solenoids the people at sustainable solutions answered my questions and provided the correct parts without delay and in a very professional manner i won't hesitate to do business with you again. And I will recommend you to all of my professional peers"

"Affordable and dependable"

"Exactly what we wanted...great service and delivery! Thank You!!"

"The web site is easy to use
The products that I orderde are good quality products and arrive ontime and not damaged.

"This company resells products that they purchase from other retailers at a HUGE MARKUP. Do not buy from this company or you will most certainly overpay!....buy direct from the retailers they purchase from. Don't get ripped off like I did...search out their retail suppliers and buy direct and save lots of $$."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-26-2014

s2company, Sustainable Supply rep has responded

“Hi HankKimble,

Thanks for your feedback. Actually we work directly with over 50 manufacturers and ship 95% of our orders from them or from our warehouses. As you can see from the hundreds of positive reviews we have received, our customers are very satisfied with the level of service and value we provide them. For some of our ancillary products we do indeed use other retailers for fulfillment, which our customers have the freedom to purchase from them directly. However, most of our customers continue to purchase from us directly as they love doing business with Sustainable Supply.

Best regards,

Brian Fricano
CEO”

"I had a very good experience over all with Sustainable Supply Company.
I appreciate the extra mile they have went to make sure that our small non-profit has received the item we thought we had ordered.
I did need to call several times to get the order taken care of but this was in NO way the fault of Sustainable Supply.

I talked with a few of the customer services persons.
BUT one of the person stood out Her name is Betsy. She took my name and number and told me she would call me back when she had an answer to what was going on and SHE did call me back! This made me very happy. In Fact she made sure that the items would arrive in a timely matter. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that Betsy would take this situation that could have been so much aggravation and turned it around for me! I will order from this company again Thank you Sustainable Supply and Betsy!
Sincerely, Faith Nichols

"Excellent seller! Excellent products"

"Quality was very good, delivery was very prompt"

"Satisfied with the purchase& delivery"

"Receive order in a timely manner. Happy with the product and service. THANKS"

Sustainable Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sustainable Supply is a merchant member
Sustainable Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.