• Sustainable Sup Sustainable Supply Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"The pictured item was a different fragrance that what shipped. If I had seen it was Hawaiian rather than Clean Linen, I might not have ordered it. Juicy Fruit is not my favorite smell."

"Very easy to use and I got my product quickly. The shipping was reasonable at free!"

"Discovered sustainable supply online. After speaking with many other companies we decided to go with sustainable supply. Their sales representative, Kristen, was in Normas sleet helpful and friendly and knowledgeable. Discovered sustainable supply online. After speaking with many other companies we decided to go with sustainable supply. Their sales representative, Kristen, was in Normas sleet helpful and friendly and knowledgeable. I'm sure her company appreciates her as much as we do. Will be building again soon and we will definitely return for more products. Thank you for your service Kristen."

"The ground corn cob I bought is of a very good quality and suited my purpose perfectly. It was delivered quickly. It was packed in water proof sacks. They provided superb customer service. I am very pleased doing business with them!"

"Saw their add for what I wanted and the price was very reasonable. Everything went as planned and I have book marked this company for future purchases

"We had a great experience working with your company.
It was fast and accurate delivery!
Thank you very much for the great service!

"Timely response to the online order. Tracking information was good. Delivery was timely."

"I'm frustrated as non of the items that I ordered have arrived at this time. Please advise."

"Ordering was user friendly. Shipping was faster than expected."

"Very good. On time even with wrong shipping label printed"

"I got my order in time. I just wish it would be wrapped better. Maybe one more layer of plastic. Otherwise great experience. "

"The order was delivered as promised."

"Very satisfied fast delivery"

"easy to navigate web site for ordering"

"Delivered before expected."

Share Sustainable Supply's store rating

Sustainable Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sustainable Supply is a merchant member
Sustainable Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.