"The order was delivered promptly and accurately."

"The customer service was the best. Even when we have a problem with delivery and order, the response and the service we got to correct the mistake was amazing. "

"great peaple fast shipping"

"Great product...total satisfaction. Slightly disappointed that it took a little longer than originally stated to arrive."

"Shipping is usually fast. I do wish you had better coupons. "

"every thing was great part was in stock"

"Good price, low-free shipping, the right product, fast, what else can you say or ask for. "

"I found the correct part for our old work hand sink from you, which I could not find anywhere else and it fit and works great!!!!! Thanks so much!!"

"Very happy, I will return.

"I thought I was purchasing an unfragranced product because that is what was pictured. I called to inquire and was told that it does not matter what product is pictured, but that I should have read the product description. I did not read the product description, because I have been buying this product for years without ever having this problem. I bought two cases. I opened one and was not allowed to return it because it was opened. I was told that I could return the unopened case, but had to pay a 25% restocking fee. I sent it back several weeks ago and still have not received a refund."

"I love the service I received."

"No problems & prompt service! Free shipping was a plus!"

"Shipping was very fast although I was not notified when product was shipped. I was notified by fed-ex that they had a delivery for me."

"Fast delivery and well made product."

"Much better rods than any adjustable ones, Could not find them in any local stores, glad I found them on the internet. "

Sustainable Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sustainable Supply is a merchant member
Sustainable Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.