"Order was delivered ahead of schedule and in perfect condition. "

"I was very satisfied with the service I got. It was delivered in a few days and I got every thing I ordered . I would order from them again."

"Christopher was excellent with hi service given. My beef. Is that I had to wait 54 minutes on the line for eventually get service. This waiting is in my view unacceptable. You may have the fastest Internet but certainly not the service. I have two email addresses and never have problem with the Gmail account only with bell what is the problem with you people. Cut down on bonuses to your directors and hire some people in order to be able to offer better service to your clientele. I am absolutely not happy about the 54 minutes wait which cost me 70.00$ in lost time.
BEN St Onge Security Inc.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-08-2014

s2company, Sustainable Supply rep has responded

“Ben,

Glad we connected as I thought the feedback you left was not intended for our store but for your internet service provider! We are working with Reseller Ratings to have your feedback removed.

Thanks again for shopping with us and we are glad you had a good experience with us!

Brian”

"Order shipped quickly, Items were as website pictures depicted."

"We received our package sooner than planned. Thank you"

"Order arrived in a timely fashion. "

"I was leery at first to order a part like this online...but unable to obtain it locally. It was exactly the right part and looks/works great! Thank you sooooo much!"

"After receiving inferior products from the "big box" stores, it is nice to be able to get a truly commercial-grade product so easily."

"The item came quicker than estimated. The bracket I bought has a textured, matte black, baked-on finish and is VERY heavy duty. I can't believe it was so much cheaper than the other offerings on their site! Thanks!"

"Customer service was very helpful in choosing products."

"I was very happy when the bell rung and the motor that we order came in speedy service thanks alot"

"The order was delivered promptly and accurately."

"The customer service was the best. Even when we have a problem with delivery and order, the response and the service we got to correct the mistake was amazing. "

"great peaple fast shipping"

"Great product...total satisfaction. Slightly disappointed that it took a little longer than originally stated to arrive."

Sustainable Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sustainable Supply is a merchant member
Sustainable Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.