• Sustainable Sup Sustainable Supply Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Very pleased with the order."

"Great to work with an online supplier who understands the needs of business customers! "

"I had the wrong item and I sent the picture to customer service and never got a response for the first time and then I was told I got the right item when I didn't.

Natalie Litsey
Blazianpromotions@gmail.com

"Could not open or print download. Not sure it was received since I couldn't open them."

"We had a great experience will order again"

"My order was sent to me promptly and without issue. It arrived the day they said it would."

"order was complete and fit well, Thanks"

"Item delivered very quickly and we had no issues.
Thank you.

"i looked online for a specific order. A kodiak j-250 pitch fork.. had a blue handle picture online.. i hit order i was sent another true temper item.. Not what was shown on webiste. When i called i could no longer pull up the picture of the blue handled item.. I was told thats what i ordered. when i placed the order i specifically ordered from you cause the website shown what i was looking for.

I was told that i couldn't return the items.. If that was the case i could of ordered the same pitchfork from home depot and saved myself a few bucks.

"Great product and quick delivery!"

"everything received in good condition as described"

"I had to call about what happened to my order after no delivery for about 3 weeks."

"Excelent product,price and item arrived soon that we were expecting. A+"

"Needed bulk (cut your own) filter media of 1/2" thickness to fit my bathroom ventilation fan. You wouldn't believe how dirty and dusty these things get and these folks had exactly what needed and could afford. I now have enough to last me many, many years."

"Price was reasonable and shipping was quick. First time purchase, and will buy from again when the need arises."

Share Sustainable Supply's store rating

Sustainable Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sustainable Supply is a merchant member
Sustainable Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.