Stores > Sustainable Supply

• Business Hours: 7:30-4:30 MST
    • Fax: 877-789-6332

2016-03-11

BAD ETHICS

"sub stainable company had an ad on Google 2 pack battery for 98.45 no tax and no shipping I asked I email them and they refused to sell it to me because that ad was not supposed to be on Google so I asked if you were honor that price because I saw it on the internet and they refused and then they did not offer me anything else so it's a very bad business very poor company to work with. False advertising. I RECOMMEND TO NOT BUY FROM THE BAD ETHIC COMPANY"

This review was modified by mad_customer on March 11 2016 05:50:11 AM

2015-12-28

"I was short a few bathroom accessories that were required to complete a project in Seattle WA. Sustainable Supply had what I needed and shipped them out the very next day!
This helped a great deal! Thank you!

2015-12-18

"I was confused on delivery time but so were they. On the 11th Sustainable Supply informed me that my order would be shipped around the 14th. After chatting with them I checked my email to find that it actually had already been delivered."

2015-12-14

"It was a pretty easy process - I ordered the stuff; I decided I wanted more of the stuff, so I ordered more of it -- the first order arrived just fine, and then the second order arrived just fine -- they looked just fine and our people installed them just fine. I wish everything were as easy as that was."

2015-12-08

"Just what I ordered, came quickly."

2015-11-23

"I have a return because it was not what I wanted in the toilet brush. Too small. I don't know how to return it and they are trying to charge a 25 percent restocking fee."

2015-11-14

"The product was just as described and the price was very reasonable - the best I could find. Thanks and keep up the good quality and work.

This review was modified by mikeyser56 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-06

"Found what i needed on line ..... ordered it, received it, installed it, ..... no problems. "

2015-10-20

"Easy to find the item I was looking for, Good price and timely delivery"

2015-10-19

"The only issue that I have is that I have to log in twice when ordering. I log in to see my history but when I need to reorder or place an new order it asks me to sign in again. Not sure why that is necessary. "

2015-10-07

"quick delivery , good communication"

2015-09-29

"They did a great job. Easy ordering process. Updated on the status of my order. Very smooth operation "

2015-09-18

"it was good but there was some confusion on where to ship, it came to my billing address and not my work at Texmac, but it is all ok,,

best regards Steven

2015-09-15

"You are literally my best supplier. No bs. If everyone made my job this easy, I would have far less migraines.

Thank you for your commitment to excellence! It is rare these days:)

2015-09-13

"Shipment was received earlier than expected. I was very pleased"

Share Sustainable Supply's store rating

Sustainable Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sustainable Supply is not a merchant member
Sustainable Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!