• Rating 2.33/10 43 reviews

Surveillent.com is not a merchant member
    Surveillent.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Surveillent.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

I ordered a product in October, and it was finally delivered in January of the following year. My credit card was immediately charged for the cost of the item I ordered.

After a few weeks of not receiving any kind of notice or email from them, I tried reaching our to someone at Surveillent to get a status. Their phone number does no good; the only mechanism for communicating with them is through a form on their web site.

I posted inquiries twice about the status of the order and both times, I was berated by the customer service person. I was told that they had tried to reach out to me, but that my email filtering was likely filtering out their communications. (This was not the case.)

In the second communication thread, I was again asking about status and the customer service person was very belligerent and avoided answering the original question; choosing rather to tell me everything that I had done wrong (which was nothing) and that they would be more than happy to cancel the order and let me wait longer and pay more for the part that I had ordered.

The package finally arrived, without ANY kind of notices. No tracking number, no email that saying that 'your thingy has been shipped'...nothing.

Frankly, I'm surprised that I received the product that I ordered.

I did save some $$ on the device that I ordered. But had I known that I would have to go through customer service hell and wait as long as I did, I would have gladly paid more to do business with someone that has even the simplest respect for a customer.

I will NEVER EVER do business with these people again and will tell everyone that I know to not use them ...EVER.

modified review This review was modified by texasTechie on January 04 2014 07:19:38 PM

"Words cannot describe how angry I am.
Took my order, charged me thousands......cancelled almost a week later with an email. Never a phone call, zero customer service. never, never again.

modified review This review was modified by disappointed2020 on December 19 2013 04:14:41 PM

"This is hands down the worst company of all time. I ordered some items and they never sent me tracking information. I tried to call them, but their phone numbers are a dead end. The only way to contact them was to send mail through their website submission form. I did get a call from them about the mail, but the guy was lecturing and literally cursing at me the entire time telling me I was a <strong curse words> idiot and so forth. He also kept dragging it out and ended up screaming at me as loud as he could over the phone continuing to curse at me before I finally was able to get him to just give me the tracking info so I could go jump on the receiving guys at the destination.

The phone call was so abusive I had to hang up on the guy because he was cursing nonstop, screaming at the top of his lungs the entire time and just wouldn't even pause long enough for me to say "thank you for the tracking number".

This was absolutely the worst excuse for "customer service" and a company in general I have ever even heard of. NEVER will I be doing business with them again and I strongly recommend everyone stay as far away from this place as possible.

modified review This review was modified by dfwmovies on September 20 2013 02:18:42 PM

"Surveillent was was very understanding in returning my call for help. I failed to fully read the shipping times and he expedited my order so that I am completely satisfied. Thank you "

modified review This review was modified by joetheprinterguy on July 17 2013 04:32:15 PM

"I am very pleased with my order at Surveillent.com. I placed this order based on the low cost. After I placed the order I saw some negative reviews and was very worried. The order came promptly in two shipments a day apart and everything was perfect. I have since placed a second order on 6/24 which is scheduled to arrive tomorrow (6/26). I will write a review on the outcome of that order also. Very happy so far."

modified review This review was modified by k-miller on June 25 2013 08:27:22 PM

"Bad company. Order never confirmed, nothing ever delivered.

Now in dispute process with credit card company.

"Absolutely HORRIBLE!!! I will never do business with this joke of a company again! I placed an order and paid for items that they didn't even have in stock. They never notified me that the items were on backorder &amp; when I inquired as to where my order was, they responded with careless &amp; rude e-mails. I was told to either cancel or wait patiently. They have no concern what so ever for their customers. It didn't matter to them that I had just spent $1,000 with them and it was holding up a very large job that I could have potentially lost. When I told them they had lost me as a customer their response was to quit hassling them or they would file a legal cease &amp; desist of communications. Really??"

"This is the best gun that I have bought in my life very cheap and I love playing with it it is amazing "

" Be very careful what you order from this place. While the prices are low, if you have to return anything for any reason you will be sorry.

Considering other suppliers of similar products offer a 30 day return policy I would not buy from this merchant again.

modified review This review was modified by TigerBob on January 22 2013 10:51:04 AM
Rating 6/103/5

"We have placed a number of orders with surveillent.com and their surveillent.net sister website. Each time we hold our breath until the order arrives but all orders have eventually arrived in good condition.

Just a couple of things to keep in mind...they have very good prices but it seems they are just taking the orders for the manufacturer or larger distributor and everything is drop shipped from somewhere else. As a result, once the order is placed you may receive an email that the first item has shipped but do not expect any detailed shipping information since the order may be coming from many different sources. Don't bother calling to check on your order or you will be disappointed with their response and customer service.

Be very sure you want the item you order. we have not even tried to send anything back, that would be a total waste of time i think. based on our experience, i would believe what other reviewers have said about their discourteous customer service.

When we place an order we never order more than we would be willing to gamble and we wait for one order to come in completely before placing the next order.

"This seller from ebay, Surveillent is spamming products all over ebay. I ordered and paid for the item but they are out of stock. This seller is drop shipping his products. He dos'nt know many he has in his inventory. Don't waste your time. "

""Hello from Surveillent :)

"In case you haven’t figured it out yet there are several different parts. What is the manufacturer part number of the product you actually need?"

"You are simply upset at yourself because you didn’t research what you were buying and you want everyone else to eat your mistake."

This is the response I received from their "customer service" department when I was sent the incorrect product. I have done extensive review of my purchase, and it just doesn't add up. I was charged $60 for the smallest most useless part of what they were advertising as something much different. I was calm with them, explaining my situation until I received these responses from them. Now after reading this review site, it is clear that I am not alone.

Don't be fooled by their smiley face emoticons!

"Absolutely the worst customer service we have ever received - HORRIBLE! God forbid, if after researching the product you need, then ordering it from this company and it doesn't fit! They obviously think that they never make any errors - but oh, if their customers do - be ready for very rude, condescending emails and telephone calls! Emails actually included "We aren’t a testing facility for your R&D needs. The product should have been researched properly first so a possible return would never have to happen" and "Your researching of the product to make sure the products specifications would fit your needs BEFORE you made the order is pathetic! You should have researched with the manufacturer the advertised part number to see if they would fit before you ordered."
The "manager" of the shipping department actually said that wrong orders and even our telephone call "was costing him money".
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! They do not deserve your business!

"By far the worst customer service I have ever experienced. They shipped a defective unit and flat out refused to replace it with a working item. After baiting me into removing negative feedback from their Amazon seller page pending the feedback is removed I did so and returned the item exactly as it was shipped to me. They have now refused to refund and basically stole my money. Dont believe their feedback on Amazon or eBay as I am sure they used this same tactic to remove other negatives. To say their communication is rude and condescending is a gross understatement. I have filed a complaint with the better Business Bureau and suggest anyone who has had a negative experience with this seller to do the same."

"Do NOT Recommend!

Advertised product they did not have. Purchased 2 of then for close to 5K. They told me after the fact they did not have them. I asked why they advertise products they do not have and was threatened if I told anyone or write about my experience online. They even quoted some laws and statutes. I give them 5K for product they never had in stock and I am threatened? Nice..!!

Good thing I purchased from a 3rd party reseller. I got a full refund which I was worried about. They claimed they take 25% if I cancel an order...and I asked how they could do that if they did not have the product. This is their "policy" I was told.