• Rating 0.67/10 33 reviews

Supreme Camera (saveritephoto.com) is not a merchant member
    Supreme Camera (saveritephoto.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Supreme Camera (saveritephoto.com) contact information

"This is a company you can not trust to fulfill your order. I ordered in May on phone and was told it should take about two weeks. Finally in yesterday in Mid-Oct I cancelled by order. I emailed their customer service about 10 times over this time frame and not once did they respond."

fprf54's Avatar
Youngstown, Ohio 44507

"I ordered two camera's One Nikon kit, and One Cannon EOS kit. I got a confirmation call and I called them back. The guy to me was rude, wanted me to pay an additional $440.00 for batteries and chargers. New cameras usually come with batterys. I paid a total of $673.00, waited the sevan to ten days and nothing came. The phone number is 866-296-6641. Customer service is service@saveritephoto.com . Did not get any responses to my emials at all. The cameras did not come. They are on back order, and I did not back order anything. I want my money back. I had a sence that something was wrong. Especially since there is no psysical address for Save rite Photo.
I hope these guys get caught and have to pay back every cent they soled off of people. Thanks for posting. Paul-Ohio.

"Just forget it , don't even try to look on the company, they will never ship the low price item that you want to buy, I ordered the Nikon D3100 kit package, very good price but after 3 months still back order then they will try to sell you an used one with much higher price. At the beginning they will tell you just wait for 4 to 6 weeks, so you waited and they told you have no stock again, read some more other review and you will understand"

modified review This review was modified by PeterLai on March 02 2011 09:01:46 PM

"I bought from Supreme Camera over a year ago and am suprised they are still in business. I agree with the the most of the negative reviews however I think giving Supreme Camera one star would be far too generous. I bought a small Canon camcorder and over paying extra for non name accesories that were completly useless. When I tried to return they refused were very rude and gave me the run around. I recomend going to B&H or Helix camera. STAY AWAY from Supreme Camera or any online retailer that sells camera's below market it is a good chance they are a scam!!!"

"I ordered a camera package from saveritephoto.com because it was cheap and I could afford it. I ordered it on November 28, 2010 and have not yet received it. I didn't know you had to call in to confirm, because they send you a confirmation email that just thanks you for the order. I checked back a week later onto their site's order status and it says, "Call to confirm." So I had to hunt around their site to find a number, to which I finally found and confirmed the order on the phone. I assumed the camera came with the battery and everything, only to find that the guy on the phone said it didn't. I told him, "Why would you sell a camera without the battery?" and he tried to sell me the battery and charger separately for an additional $100. (You can find a battery for a Canon t2i for about $30 elsewhere.) I declined and kept the order. Almost a month later they sent me an email saying it would be an additional 6-8 weeks. I replied saying I was hoping I'd have it for Christmas, and asked if it was really another 6-8 weeks since it had already almost been a month, or if I only had 3-4 weeks left. No reply. It's January 3, 2011, and my item is still "backordered". Never buy from SaveRitePhoto or Supreme Camera!

Update: cancelled the order. The guy asked twice what the order number was, and then just said, "okay." no emails to confirm the cancellation, but the site says it's cancelled now. Only wish I could delete my personal information from their website.

modified review This review was modified by cotton770 on January 03 2011 03:44:06 PM

"Great Prices & Fast Shipping Thank you"

"Okay..can we give a rating of NO stars? I tried to hold out a little hope that I could partially make this order work, but not possible. I purchased the base kit online, and then let him upsell me on what I thought were additional items. Instead, they just rebundle all of my items into a customized "kit" and are making me return the whole entire order if I want to return any of it. THAT is how they make their money. I would have kept $750 worth of stuff and returned the $600 worth of Made in China crap they sold me at THREE times the regular price. Knowing that once customers figure this out and try to get their money back but are forced to return everything as a "GREAT" package deal, they make 15% of the total sale price in restocking fee. When I told him he was a scammer, he told me that wasn't nice. AG's office will be hearing from me. Give them a call yourself at 800-771-7755."

modified review This review was modified by MontgMom on November 18 2010 12:17:49 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS STORE. YOU WILL REGRET IT. I AM SUPRISED THIS COMPANY IS STILL IN OPERATION. I ordered a camera way back in April 2010. It's now June 8, 2010 and haven't got it still. They always give me delivery dates but it always never happens. Very frustrating to deal with."

"Can't say I wasn't forewarned; I should've heeded the advice of all the naysayers about this company. At least I can say I wasn't surprised; disappointed, yes, but surprised, no. Unbelievable this place is still in business. The slimy way they operate is truly unbelievable. So, just like everyone else, I placed my order, got my confirmation email, and then got the next email that claimed Sean would be "personally handling" my order. Why do you think I ordered online? Do you really think I need someone to hold my hand and personally handle my order? As is I am incapable of knowing what I want and properly selecting it? Really? So I call the idiot. He tries to scare me with the information that what I have ordered is not the USA mode, the body is not the same, and it doesn't come with a battery. News I was prepared to hear because I had already seen the review here. So I informed Sean that I had already purchased my batteries, and that I was good to go. We hung up. One minute later my phone is ringing. It is Sean. I do not answer. 10 minutes later I call back; Sean is not available. This cohort gives me the news that what I have ordered is, in fact, on back order, and would I like the USA model for only $400 more, because it's a good deal at that price. I told him where to go. Simply put, I will be hyper-vigilant in watching out for fraudulent charges on my Visa as they have the friggin' numbers of the card AND didn't give me what I ordered. Those that have positively had their orders come through to them must be company plants is all I can deduce. "

"I ordered a Sony HDR-CX500V video camera on April 25, 2010. After two weeks of checking my order status online and seeing nothing shipping, I called customer service to check on it.

I was told the camera was on back order and it would ship in about 3 or 4 more weeks. I was disappointed but decided to wait it out, thinking of the hundreds of dollars I was saving.

Today was three weeks since I last called them, so I called them again. This time I was told it would probably ship in one more week. Again, disappointed, I decided to ask what I was really getting for the money I was spending. What I was told shocked me a little...I was getting what they call the "Overseas Model".

When I asked what was meant by "Overseas Model", I was told that it was coming from Malaysia, and if I needed it repaired while under warranty, I would have to ship it back there for any repairs.

Then I asked what came in the box. This was the deal breaker...all that was being shipped was the video camera. No battery, no cables, no remote, no AC charger, not even the software. I immediately canceled my order.

The ad on their web site gives no indication of any of this. I saw what I thought was the best deal in town, only to find out I was about to be taken. It took me four weeks to find out that if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

"The custom service here is so bad I can not even believe it. They actually don't allow you to say anything, and simply raise the price and ask you to pay.

Everyone, please stay away from them. The price is a trap. When you make a order, they will tell you is not available. So, you call in, they just say you can not use it without paying more. And the custom service people is so rude that I think they really want to get rid of you.

Worst shopping experience ever.

"Total Bait and Switch. And they strung me out for five months doing it. This place must be run by the Mafia. "

"Never order from this business. They may be low price but all you get is the camera, no accessories or even the normal battery, just a demo battery, they try and sell you that after you order, never mentioned in their ad. First of all, I ordered a canon sx200 online, called to confirm the order as instructed and after 3 weeks never received it. First I emailed, no repsonse at all, then called and found out camera is on back order should be in in 4 weeks, which puts it at middle of December or so. Now Jan 14th, 2 1/2 months later no camera, emailed twice with no response. The ironic thing is their website says email for faster customer service but they give no email address on website, so I used the addresses they emailed me for confirmation. Supreme Camera will not last, a fly by night joke. If you see Supreme camera, run the other way!!!! Worst experience ever."

"I ordered 2 cameras from supremecamera.com for my daughters as Christmas presents. When I gave the cameras to my daughters for Christmas. One camera the Nikon S60 takes fuzzy pictures. I called to return or exchange the camera for a different camera. I was told that I could not exchange the camera and was basically out of luck. I asked to speak to a manager and what a suprise he was not available. This is the worst place to do business with. BEWARE. I will not order anything from them ever again!!!!!"

"SCAM, SCAM, SCAM,
I have the same story as many others. Ordered a camcorder, then received an e-mail to call "Robert" who pushed hard to sell me other accessories. I said no to all an now my Canon is on indefinite back order.

Under their contact page they state "please email us for faster response" but there is no address
listed anywhere on their site, this should tell you something about the company.

If the price is too good to be true, then it is.

modified review This review was modified by HC camera fan on December 30 2009 08:40:58 AM