Stores > SupplyHouse.com

• SupplyHouse.com SupplyHouse.com Elite Status

• Address: 130 Spagnoli Rd
    • Contact: customerservice@supplyhouse.com
    • Customer Support: 1-888-757-4774
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8am to 5:45pm EST , Friday: 9am to 4:45pm EST
    • Fax: 1-888-922-8070

Product & services pricing Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

2016-09-21

Great Job Supply House Workers!

"My order was processed promptly and received everything I order. "

6-star Customer Service

"Fantastic online service for not just this item but for all my four orders in the past 2 weeks.
Delivers items om time and exactly as advertised.
2-day delivery can't be beat. better than Amazon in almost all orders.

Love your online warehouse site and huge inventory selection.

Great job to everyone who works there. Keep up the fantastic service!!!!

Not Good

"The filters came bent, looked like the box had been dropped on one corner and every filter is bent on the corner. Also, I ordered 20x25x1 and they are about an inch too short on one side and the top."

Rep reply posted Sep-22-2016

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com, has responded

“Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review our service, we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced on your recent order with us. We do try to package our shipments as securely as possible but unfortunately sometimes damage does occur during shipping. Upon reviewing your order I see you have already set up a return for a refund for the filters on order due to the damages and them being the incorrect size. The actual dimension sizes are listed in our product overview which you can find in the resources section on the product page. In this overview they list the nominal size and actual size dimensions of the filters which for the model you had on your order is 19-1/2 x 24-1/2 x 3/4. We sincerely apologize if this information was not made clear at the time of order, we try our best to include as much information as possible in our product descriptions on the website. Please feel free to contact our customer service and product support team at 1-888-757-4774, we would be happy to assist you in finding the correct size filter for your application.”

Quick Service!!

"Website easy to use and service was amazing."

Quick turnaround of parts

"I'm re plumbing the hot and cold water in my house with Pex. SupplyHouse has everything you need with easy self ordering. And best of all, they get your order out quickly, sometimes the same day. "

2016-09-21

"I was very impressed with the order control, reply to questions , and the delivery process.
I would definitely use them again.
Thanks - - Jerry

Great

"Great service. Thanks! Got everything quickly too!"

Nice suction fan

"Perfect fit, low noise, right price, excellent delivery. "

Great product - easy installation

"I had previously bought and installed two hydronic heaters from SupplyHouse. I recently bought three additional units. While the instructions included with the product did not clearly describe the wiring, a quick google search got me what I needed to make sure I was wiring the units correctly. SupplyHouse delivered my units within 4 business days of ordering and they were packaged appropriately. I will buy from them in the future.

2016-09-21

"Good product. Fast shipping. "

Quick and easy

"Needed measurements and customer service was very friendly and helpful - and very quick delivery!"

2016-09-21

"Ordered on 4 Sept. Did not ship until 14 Sept. They were out of this product, yet the website did not advise on that. Arrived on 20 Sept. Shipped via ground. Small part arrived in a very large box. I would have bought via Amazon if I had known the part was out of stock. "

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2016

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com, has responded

“Hello,
We are very sorry to hear you have not had a positive experience. We post the expected lead times in business days on the product pages on our site and again in the confirmation emails so that our customers can anticipate when the order will ship out of our warehouse. We do see that your order contained a non stock item with a 7-10 day lead time for the item to come into our facility before shipping. We apologize if this information was not made clear at the time of your order. We will be glad to refund you for your shipping charges as a courtesy for the inconvenience you experienced. We will apply this refund right away, and it will take approx. 1-2 business days to appear on your bank statement. If there is anything else we can further assist you with please contact our customer service team at 888-757-4774 we would be happy to assist you. Thank you.”

Had everything I needed

"Received my order in timely fashion and they had all the parts I needed"

Lightning Fast Delivery!!!!!

"The items where delivered next day and packed with care. "

Best Service Ever!

"Found exactly what I was looking for.
Ordered it on line NICE & EASY.
Then I noticed... Ordered the wrong
thing. Made a quick phone call... &
Allison made my day. Even though
the warehouse already had my order
she managed to intercept it, and I
had the RIGHT ONE delivered the
VERY NEXT DAY! TY.

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.