• SupplyHouse.com SupplyHouse.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10

"Great service. Thank you."

"Fast track is not accurate, I am a busy owner operator of a plumbing and heating company, when I order from supply house, about $4000 in the last week, it comes in drips and drabs. I just plain don't have the time for the games, just last night I received a email stating that the last of my order shipped last night with the expected delivery today, of course no show today. So I have to go buy my fittings somewhere else so I can go to work. Meanwhile I still have the ones from supply house coming. By the way, the tracking number from the shipment doesn't even show it picked up from supplier. I get no buying power from supply house, I get charged the same price as a homeowner does. I'm not sure if I'll order from supply house again. Many times I can buy things locally cheaper, delivered for free, no headaches and contractor support"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-01-2015

SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com rep has responded

“Dear canaanstove,

We sincerely apologize for your negative experience with us. We understand that getting your items in a timely manner is important to you. It appears that many items that you had on order were either not in stock or experienced shipment delays when your order was placed. This caused the delays id your delivery. We understand that this was an inconvenience to you, and we would be glad to assist you with any items that you no longer need for a refund. Please feel free to reach us at 1-888-757-4774 or via email at 'contactus@supplyhouse.com'.”

"Quick, Complete, Good Quality"

"Much cheaper and better selection than big box store. Took a couple days but shipping was free."

"Exactly what I was looking for, and much faster than expected. Too bad the original manufacturer (Weil-McLain) couldn't have been this responsive. "

"Great product and company"

"Great prices and fast delivery. "

"Huge inventory, great selection, fast service and delivery"

"Delivered as promised right on time"

"Excellent service and items arrived well before my expectations"

"fast service nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

"Needed a part urgently, ordered and a day later it was installed! What else can I say? Amazing service!"

"I found the website to be easy to navigate and extremely helpful with a lot of information. Haven't really shop prices but the prices seem to be competitive. Will definitely purchase from supply house in the future!"

"motor was dead on arrival, a waste of time and shipping cost."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-01-2015

SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com rep has responded

“Dear pcglaw,

We do apologize if your experience with us has not been satisfactory. We want to assure you that the products are factory tested before they are sent out from the manufacturer, so we are very sorry to hear that a product you received from us was defective upon install. We did set up a full refund for the defective unit. Please feel free to contact us at 1-888-757-4774 if you have any further questions or concerns.”

"I ordered an expansion tank online on Sunday, it was shipped on Monday (to Chicago), and it was received on Wednesday. The item was well packed and reasonably priced. Couldn’t ask for anything more. Top-notch service and quality. I would definitely order from SupplyHouse again if I needed something."

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.