Stores > SupplyHouse.com

Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10

2016-02-08

North Country satisfaction

"I live and work in the mountains of northern NY. My local hardware store has only a fraction of the plumbing parts I may need on a given day. Driving to a plumbing supply store is a nearly a 4 hour round trip. Difficult at best to make money adding that to my bill. Supply House changes that for my plumbing needs. My last order was placed Sunday evening at 5. I was installing the parts Tuesday by noon. WOW."

2016-02-08

Don't be scared

"Products arrived within a week. Low low price had me a little skeptical but everything is what it's supposed to be and working great. I have friends that have spent hundreds of dollars on repair man for HVAC and I fixed my system myself for less than $15. Even if the parts last as long as some others might, I still feel like it's well worth it. "

right on time!

"ordered this on a Saturday and it was delivered on Monday, couldn't believe it got here that fast. 5-stars"

Not delivered yet!

"I ordered 8 days ago and it's STILL processing! I can't be satisfied when I feel like my order is just sitting on someone's desk."

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2016

SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com rep has responded

“Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced on your recent order with us. Upon reviewing your order we see that you had purchased an item that is not currently in stock and has a lead time of 5-7 business days to come into stock before it would be shipped out to you. We strive to keep the lead times posted on the product page for the item, in the cart before checkout, and again in the confirmation email sent at the time of order. We see your order was placed on Sunday 1/31 when we are closed for business, so the order was received for processing on 2/1 and we would have expected to receive this item into stock between 2/8-2/10. We apologize if this information was not made clear enough at the time of order. We currently expect to receive this item into stock tomorrow 2/9 and as soon as the materials come into stock they will ship out to you. Once the shipment is complete you will receive an email notification with the tracking number for the shipment. Again we do apologize, if you have any other questions or concerns regarding your order please feel free to contact our customer service team at 1-888-757-4774. Thank you!”

2016-02-07

Great Service, cost and product.

"Order arrived in 2 days and shipping costs were very fair. Items I order were priced way below big box stores. I am very happy with the pipe fitting pieces I ordered and will order again. "

A+++

"Very satisfied with the whole purchase!"

Ran like a Champ

"The blower motor that I bought was the exact part that I needed. Simple 30 minute install and ran with no problems. The only problem that I had was that UPS failed to deliver my package due to the road being muddy the day it was supposed to have been delivered. I got my package the next day after I called and spoke to the driver's supervisor."

Love my registers

"Updated my floor and registers. These are perfect just like the original "

Great company

"2nd order I've done with Supply House. Both were excellent experiences!"

2016-02-07

"Very fast service and reasonably priced."

Great job

"Product as described. Very fast shipping. "

Exactly what ordered

"Seamless / arrived quickly and well packaged. "

Super fast delivery

"I could not believe how fast the item was shipped and arrived at my doorstep. Almost as fast as going to Home Depot. "

Nice

"Fast and no fuss. Good price too. "

2016-02-07

"Amazing service. New customer guys"

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.