Stores > SupplyHouse.com

• SupplyHouse.com SupplyHouse.com Elite Status

• Address: 130 Spagnoli Rd
    • Contact: customerservice@supplyhouse.com
    • Customer Support: 1-888-757-4774
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8am to 5:45pm EST , Friday: 9am to 4:45pm EST
    • Fax: 1-888-922-8070

Product & services pricing Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

Taking Care of Business

"We found our product online at SupplyHouse.com and they have taken care of all we've asked them to. The shipping was fast...the product is great...and they respond to inquiries as soon as possible. If anything goes wrong, they will make it right. My kind of business!"

2016-08-22

Low prices - fast shipping!

"I've used Supply House for many of my HVAC parts and supplies over the last several years. Their prices are always low and I can rest assured that my parts will be shipped out quickly so I almost always see it within 2 days of my order with standard shipping. "

Awesome !!!

"Ordered two Titan 80/5 Capacitors local guys wanted $40 for ONE. Two with shipping was less than $20!!! "

Awesome!

"Part delivered within 2 days and pricing was great "

First place I go!

"SupplyHouse.com is the first place I go to for all my plumbing and mechanical parts. I know I can get the parts I need quickly and at great prices. Their site is easy to use and quick in and out. They are half the time and half the price of my local supply houses."

Excellent service

"I received my complete order the next day! Great selection and prices. "

A cut above

"I ordered on line and received my order in two days. I don't know how you can get better service than that. I will definitely do business again with Supply House.

Thanks for the great service
Tom

Good price, good services

"Good price, good services"

2016-08-22

Great price and fast shipping!

"Product I needed was priced much lower than anywhere else and was shipped in a timely manner."

Failed to fill order

"I placed an order for a product supplyhouse said was not regularly stocked. The website said it would take 7-10 days to get the product before shipping.
My order status remained as "processing" after a week so I called customer service to check in. They said they had no information and to wait a couple more days.
Now after 2 weeks the projected delivery date has passed and the order still shows as "processing.
I will be cancelling this order and obtaining the part elsewhere.

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2016

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com, has responded

“Hello,
We apologize for the delay experienced with this order. We understand delays for out of stock materials can be very frustrating. We also understand receiving your material fast is important for you and we work hard to stay true to the lead times provided. We are working harder to provide updates with back ordered material and informing our customer's as soon as we are made aware of delays to their shipments. We will follow up with you once we have more information from our supplier in regards to the status of your order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you and we thank you for your patience. ”

Sooner than advised

"Got my order in just 3 days against the original advise 5 to 7 !!!

Great

Great Products - And Superior Customer Service

"I was bale to get everything I needed for about 50% I would have paid locally.
One item was back-ordered, and they shipped what was in stock. I realized I had forgotten an item and called to see if they could just ship it with the back ordered item. The customer support rep, not only added the item but shipped it out that day for no additional shipping charge.

Fast delivery

"Got my filters fast just as promised!"

Ridiculous Cost Savings

"Consistently 50% of hardware store / local plumbing supply -- and no shipping charge -- and no tax. Had about ten orders of hundreds of little plumbing fittings and they've never been wrong. They need to open a west coast location so I don't put them out of business with my free shipping. "

Flash

"I was amazed I made two orders one day apart and like clock work. A few days later the 1st item arrived and the next day the 2nd. I love fast service and great prices. Thank you"

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.