Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10

"Buying process was easy. Shipping cost were higher than some others but were very fast. Parts were an exact fit."

"Part was shipped quick. Part was as described and worked perfect. Will mention that if you use this in gas logs you will have to elevate the valve and burner because the pilot screws in the bottom but works fine. Thanks. "

"it was quick to source, quick to fill in an online order, and the price was right.
the packaging was minimal and when the box arrived it was banged up a little but the contents were fine.
just wish the shipping had not been quite so high.
thanks.

"Fast delivery, great customer service, easy ordering, thats why I am a repeat customer. "

"hi. I am the property manager at Contree Manoir aoartments in town here. we have 66 apartments in our complex. the recent order arrived ok, but I would replacement somehow for 2 of the same thermostats I ordered on my last order. we use the same thermostat in all our units and the last order had 2 thermostats in it that would not kick in and upon consulting and verification by the HVAC service company that we use for service it was confirmed that the 2 thermostats were defective . this defect occurred within 2 to 3 months after installation!. please email back to me as to what you can do to make this 'right' for us. if I do not hear back from you to see what can be done, we will be using another supplier for any future purchases of any needed supplies. thanks , and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Bill Umlandt"

"Ordered Amtrol Well Xtrol pressure tank; delivered quickly and in good shape. Would order from Supplyhouse.com again"

"wish the order would ship faster"

"The only way they could do a better job would be for them to ship BEFORE I order! All suppliers should have their combination of depth of inventory, pricing and speed of shipping with great customer service!"

"Order arrived quickly just as described "

"I like the way supply house keeps you informed on where the things are at all times . thank you for your superior service."

"Order received on time and as exacted"

"Great service. Part delivered on time. Really appreciate that they price match with no hassle."

"I was very pleased with the service from Supply House."

"Web site well designed,ordering process easy and simple,got what I ordered at a great price in fantastic delivery time!"

"Items shipped very fast with no problems"

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.