Stores > SupplyHouse.com

• SupplyHouse.com SupplyHouse.com Elite Status

• Address: 130 Spagnoli Rd
    • Contact: customerservice@supplyhouse.com
    • Customer Support: 1-888-757-4774
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8am to 5:45pm EST , Friday: 9am to 4:45pm EST
    • Fax: 1-888-922-8070

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10

2016-09-26

Very fast, and the best price too.

"They had the parts I needed for the best price, and shipped them lightning quick. What more could you ask for?

2016-09-26

Best service I have had, ever!

"Friendly, professional, quick to respond, and order came the very next day. Highly recommended."

right on !

"Looked around on line and decided to buy here.Right part in three days. Will come here first in the future.right on!"

Great Customer Service

"because when I ordered, somehow the site created 2 orders, which was weird since I was very careful not to double click on anything. I called and Customer service promptly took care of that extra order. Very satisfied with Customer Service. Now to get all the stuff I ordered installed so that i can try out the parts! "

reliable and quick

"parts come quickly and in time for our rush jobs and the one warranty issue we had was handled quickly and efficiently with great ease"

Supply warehouse always delivers

"For my small business I farm out different parts I need in bulk, I stumbled on supply warehouse when I was looking for a part my original company I received said item for came back to me with a three month backorder! Since then I have been using supply warehouse and not only is there part better quality but they always have the stock to fulfill my order and to it in usually in two business days! "

zoom

"Shipped so fast that I almost had to wait for it. :)"

2016-09-26

"Website was easy to navigate as I able to find the correct parts I was looking for. Parts arrived in a timely manner and were well packaged. "

I am Satisfied

"Replaced the old Mercury switch thermostats, six of them, with simple digital thermostats. Some of us don't want thermostats that cost $100+ even if they are smart and have WiFi. Thanks for the simple, affordable option."

Excellent price and Service

"First time customer. Fantastic price.. Reasonable shipping cost. Very fast shipping. What else could you want. Will be a repeat customer."

Satisfied

"The Pex products that I ordered from Supply House online showed up as ordered, packed well and on time. I will order from them again."

Fast!

"That's all you need to know...these guys ship lightening fast."

Cheap Easy and Correct Supplies

"Supply house was perfect for my husband and I when he needed to replace parts on our water heater. They had what we needed and were the cheapest!! Which is ALWAYS a bonus. Will definitely use them again."

2016-09-26

"parts were easy to find service was great delivery was fast"

HAPPY CAMPER!!!

"I have used this supplier several times in the past and every time they do what they state they are going to do. It's nice knowing there are not going to be any unwanted surprises. Good company to do business with."

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.