Stores > SupplyHouse.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review SupplyHouse.com by clicking a star below.

Satisfied Customer!

"1st order/new customer. Ordering was easy, accurate and delivered in a timely manner. Would use again."

Happy

"Easy to navigate website and product shipped as expected. Will definitely use again."

Fast, reliable, impressive

"I ordered some rare boiler parts at 2:30 on a Wednesday and had them by 10:00 am the next day with no shipping charge...and, they were the right parts! Keep up the good work."

Metal roofing shears

"Great product delivered quick"

Pleasure

"Received what I ordered in a timely manner."

2017-10-11

Supply House is FANTASTIC!

"Great prices and super fast shipping. Great selections of plumbing supplies. Will definitely buy again! My number ONE choice for all my plumbing needs."

false advertising on-line

"Placed an order on-line for an item that showed as In-stock with 3-5 day shipping. two weeks after placing the order I had still kot received the shipment. On calling them, I eas infotmed that the item was on back order with no estimated date of shipment. Now 6 weeks post-order and no hope in sight or update from them on my order!

ripoff for sure!!

Rep reply posted Oct-16-2017

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouseCustomerService, has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to provide a review on our business. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced on your recent order with us. We post the expected delivery dates on our site and again in the confirmation emails so that our customers can anticipate when their order will be delivered to them. Upon reviewing your order with us we see you purchased an Amtrol Air vent. This item was in stock and according to the UPS tracking information it was delivered to you on Friday, 9/29. We will be reaching out to you directly to confirm you have received your order. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our customer care team at 888-757-4774.

Thank you!
Customer Care Team
SupplyHouse.com”

Industrial Cooling Manifold

"Constructing industrial cooling manifolds. Supply House was very helpful. Quotes were quickly issued. Prices good. Shipping was free. Service much better than local outfits."

As Expected

"Product description was helpful enough to help me make my decision, product was delivered well packaged and communication about the progress was good. Everything went as expected.

Matt K.

Terrific service.

"I was very impressed by the service you provided. My item was shipped quickly and I received it on the day you predicted which was important to me because I was going to have it installed on the next day. Thank you."

Everything fit perfect !

"Easy to find parts and all parts were a direct replacement !"

fast shipping, great people

"fast shipping, great people"

2017-10-11

Easy ordering & great prices!

"Everything was easy-website, ordering, and great prices.
Disappointed my box had been partially crushed by the time it got to me though. Probably not Supply House's fault.

Rep reply posted Oct-13-2017

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouseCustomerService, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to provide a review on our business. I'm glad you had a positive experience with our service, but I apologize for the condition in which you received your filters. We label them as fragile and we do try to package our shipments as securely as possible but unfortunately sometimes damage does occur during shipping. If there was any damage to the filters themselves please let us know and we can set up a return or replacement for them. Please feel free to contact our customer service team at 1-888-757-4774 to set that up for you, or answer any questions or concerns about your order. Thank you!”

Very prompt

"They shipped right away! Thanks"

2017-10-10

Perfect

"We looked for a while to replace the filter, the price was right, and it came in on time and was a perfect fit."

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.