Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10

"great service on time......................................"

"I got what I ordered on time."

"Order shipped quickly, prices were reasonable, shipping a little pricey.

"Everything I ordered was in stock . The delivery was free with my $300 order. The shipping from New York to Colorado took four business days as promised. The cardboard box that the package came in was a bit light in weight but everything made it in spite of the fact that there were two Taco pumps inside. I was a bit concerned about the thermostat and controller that were not particularly isolated from the heavier pump boxes but everything made it fine."

"Very quick delivery service and reasonable price"

"The water supply fittings for the valve where for copper pipe thus requiring a copper fitting and an adapter to go to plastic. I thought that these fittings where to be for plastic water supply as shown in This Old House."

"I was very happy with Supply House, they had the part I needed in stock and I received it in two days. I will order from them again, no problem. Thanks, Brian"

"Very helpful staff, products always seem to be in stock, user-friendly website and very competitive pricing."

"I received exactly what I ordered, received it when they said I would...and love the thermostat."

"Great price and great service, what more could you ask for!"

"Instock? Yes.
Cost? Very reasonable.
Delivery time? Quick.
Packaging? Very good for shipping.
Satisfaction? Completely satisfied.
I'll certainly be purchasing again.

"Order parts were exactly as described, packaged well, and shipped timely."

"Fast shipping and exactly what I was looking for."

"Ordering the item was easy. Simple and straight-forward. What was a surprise is when I received an email after the purchase had been made that it was a NON-stock item and would not be shipped for 2-3 weeks. Our hospital has a seal that is leaking in the Boiler Room and this was the part to fix it. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-22-2015

SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com rep has responded

“Dear steve_sheffer,

We apologize for any misunderstanding on the lead time for non-stock items. We post the expected lead times in business days on our site and again in the confirmation emails so that our customers can anticipate when the order will ship out of our warehouse in New York. We understand receiving your material fast is important for you and we work hard to stay true to the lead times provided. Your item has actually arrived from the supplier sooner than expected, arriving to our warehouse on 1/21, and we were able to ship out your seal kit right away. Your item is currently in route to you and will arrive on Monday 1/26/15. If you have any further questions or concerns about your order, please call us at 1-888-757-4774. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.”

"Order was complete and got here sooner than promised"

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.