Stores > SupplyHouse.com

• SupplyHouse.com SupplyHouse.com Elite Status

• Address: 130 Spagnoli Rd
    • Contact: customerservice@supplyhouse.com
    • Customer Support: 1-888-757-4774
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8am to 5:45pm EST , Friday: 9am to 4:45pm EST
    • Fax: 1-888-922-8070

Product & services pricing Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

Right product, fast delivery

"Had the right product for a hard to find part for my Generalaire humidifier. Ordered it on a Friday afternoon and received the product on Monday. First time purchasing from Supplyhouse.com, and I can say it exceeded my expectations considering i did not know much about the company or site. "

This review was modified by ernest_l_chang on February 28 2017 07:30:02 AM

Bradford White anode rod

"Fast shipping and easy installation "

This review was modified by pauladamdavis1981 on February 28 2017 07:00:01 AM

2017-02-26

Best price and rapid deliver

"We were quite happy that the "free delivery" was actually also a rapid delivery - especially when the price of the bathroom fans we bought was the best we found on the web."

This review was modified by dkp13-8014 on February 28 2017 07:00:01 AM

2017-02-26

On time and very satisfied

" As a general contractor in Westchester County NY. I have ordered many items from supply house and I must say they deliver on time and I'm very satisfied with their service"

This review was modified by deancoletti on February 28 2017 06:15:01 AM

2017-02-26

No communication, no shipment, no refund

"I ordered a water heater anode rod that was listed as 'in stock' on the SupplyHouse website. I purchased and shortly thereafter received an email receipt showing the purchase and including a note that I would get another notification when it had shipped. A week later, nothing. I used the website and email to inquire as to whether the part had shipped, was expected to ship, etc., and received no response from either. I then used those same avenues to request a cancellation of my order, and again, zero response. I finally just drove to Home Depot and bought what I needed. Supply House has still yet to respond or issue a refund."

This review was modified by trashcan101 on February 28 2017 05:30:02 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-27-2017

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate that you have taken the time to provide a review on our business. We do apologize for the delay and inconvenience you experienced on your recent order with us. Your order was shipping directly from the manufacturer who did take a longer time processing the order than usual. We understand receiving your material fast is important for you and we work hard to stay true to the lead times provided, and when it did not ship with the time frame listed you should have been notified. Your order was not typical scenario as the lead times and ship days posted are usually accurate. Upon reviewing your order we received your request for cancellation this morning and are contacting the manufacturer to cancel. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you as we are only in the office Monday-Friday. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding your order please feel free to contact our customer service team at 1-888-757-4774.”

GREAT EVERYTHING

"Item just as described, great price and fast shipping! What more can a person ask for? The next thing would be to have a drone drop off the order at my house! GREAT!"

This review was modified by dkim12206 on February 28 2017 12:30:21 AM

Great Supplier

"Great value on plumbing supplies. Fast shipping and very easy transaction. Would highly recommend to anyone."

This review was modified by dgtashjian on February 28 2017 12:30:20 AM

On time

"Product was shipped very well packaged and arrived as promised ."

This review was modified by fkent on February 28 2017 12:30:19 AM

Just perfect

"Very competitive price and fast delivery. Product was direct replacement of OEM motor."

This review was modified by timclough7192 on February 28 2017 12:30:19 AM

Great experience...

"Best price, fast service, all around positive experience."

This review was modified by gene_alpert on February 28 2017 12:30:19 AM

2017-02-25

"Products ordered were delivered on time as indicated."

This review was modified by herberts_pcrg on February 28 2017 12:30:18 AM

2017-02-25

"Exactly what I need and quick delivery "

This review was modified by nnyyan on February 28 2017 12:30:17 AM

Where the pros shop

" My buddy is an HVAC contractor and he told me this is his first stop for anything he's buying online. Finding what I want it was super easy, they had everything in stock, and it shipped insanely fast! The service was great everything arrived just as expected and as promised. I will be definitely shopping here much more in the future."

This review was modified by ddamas007 on February 28 2017 12:30:17 AM

Quick

"Shipping was very QUICK & price was right"

This review was modified by crhalleen on February 28 2017 12:30:17 AM

Better than Amazon!

"I originally purchased a tankless water heater from Amazon because we were in a rush and free 2 day shipping is hard to pass up. Upon receiving the water heater it was easy to tell that the box had been opened previously and did not have the original packaging. Also the heater had a few cosmetic blemishes. I decided it was worth not having hot water for another week to have a unit in better condition. I found the same model at Supplyhouse for close to $50 cheaper and because I'm in CA no sales tax! Just received the heater yesterday and I'm happy to say that it's in perfect condition and arrived on time. Feel much better about installing and I saved $100 compared to Amazon. Couldn't be happier!

This review was modified by justinmunk91 on February 28 2017 12:30:16 AM

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,439 merchant members.