SupplyHouse.com Reviews - supplyhouse.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.55/10 5,875 reviews

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,875)

"Very quick delivery and product is great!"

"great service timely receipt, good price"

"very quick and easy to order"

"I was refurbishing an old solar hot water system that was installed in our home that we recently purchased. It was great to be able to get everything I needed, pump, fittings, valves, expansion tank, etc. all in one place. I hate going to home depot and searching all over the place for things and still do not find everything I need. Pexsupply had everything I needed all in one place I ordered it on Monday evening and it was here Wednesday morning, cant beat that! And the prices were very reasonable, actually much cheaper than local plumbing suppliers in my area. Thanks I will return. "

"The part arrived as promised and was well packed."

"Easy to order and showed up on time."

"I could not determine which seal I needed so I gave the pump model and received a reply very quickly as to what part no. I needed. I ordered it and got very quick service. also the video on utube was great"

"First well pump tank that was shipped to me was dented. I sent it back and they sent me another one that was carefully packed with bubble wrap and had no dents. "

"Pex supply had what I needed in stock. I purchased my supplies on a Wednesday afternoon and received them Thursday afternoon. That's impressive."

"They sent exactly what I ordered very quickly!"

"Great product selection and well organized web site with detailed descriptions. Reasonable shipping prices and very good pricing on the product. Thanks Pex!"

"PexSupply delivered what they promised in a very timely and professional manner.

From my experience I would recommend them for your pump needs.

Ace Armature Works, Inc
Baton Rouge, La.

"Prompt shipping and service!"

"Easy to find part on the website, and delivery was prompt. Item was as described and works fine."

"The wide variety of parts and the quickness in getting them too us makes Pex Supply the first place we look for parts now."