Stores > SupplyHouse.com

• SupplyHouse.com SupplyHouse.com Elite Status

• Address: 130 Spagnoli Rd
    • Contact: customerservice@supplyhouse.com
    • Customer Support: 1-888-757-4774
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8am to 5:45pm EST , Friday: 9am to 4:45pm EST
    • Fax: 1-888-922-8070

Product & services pricing Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

Super fast!

" After placing an order on a Monday, I received the item on Tuesday although I did not pay for overnight shipping. A pleasure to do business with this company.

2016-08-24

"Package came as stated. Product was what I wanted."

Quick and correct

"No problem with using supply house for my plumbing business, great prices and quick response keeps me in business"

2016-08-24

just what the doctor ordered

"Everything was just as needed... and on time"

2016-08-24

Quick delivery of ordered fittings.

"Saved me tons of money, got free shipping on order which is easy when you're ordering in bulk.
Will definetly be ordering from SupplyHouse.com again. :)

They are quick

"My order was right on point and quick. Thanks "

Great Prices

"Great prices with reasonable shipping charges. "

Quick ship!

"Items came quick and all was in stock - was a great shopping experience!"

Real People, Real Service

"SupplyHouse provides a refreshing uncommon level of post-sale service. Every order I've placed has been packaged well, shipped on time, and arrived on time without incident."

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2016

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com, has responded

“Hello,
Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to provide a review on our business. We're happy to hear you're happy with our service ! Is there anything we could have done to make your overall shopping experience better? Please feel free to provide any suggestions or insight as to what would make our ordering process above and beyond for an outstanding experience.”

SupplyHouse.com is THE absolute best

"I've dealt with SupplyHouse.com for the past 3 years now, and have submitted many orders for my indoor plumbing and heat pump projects. Their prices are the best, you get the items the next day, and everything works great.

What's even more incredible is that two times, they couldn't get the order to me the next day, but actually shipped the items out for free less the shipping charges!!! Do you think I will EVER buy from anyone else? My father once looked for a part, shopped the internet, gave me the best price he'd found, and asked me about the price from SupplyHouse.com. I told him I would buy from them regardless of whether they were the cheapest or most expensive, to which he agreed. End result? Yes, they had the part, and were $30 cheaper than the best price he'd found.

Super fast service!

"I ordered a condensation pump for my dehumidifier at 6:30 pm. I didn't ask for any special shipping, but I had it the next afternoon! How did they do that? I'm very happy with the pump. I would definitely order from them again.
5 stars!

Excellent Selection

"Replacing the gas lines on my vintage Airstream, I wanted to keep everything as compact (and light) as possible.
After looking on many sites including the 'big box' store sites and not finding a valve with the combination of size/fitting type that would work best, I finally found just the valves I needed at SupplyHouse.com. The one size fits all approach of what I found offered by other suppliers, would have required another fitting for each valve and resulted in a more cluttered installation.
SupplyHouse.com had every imaginable combination of size/fitting type of gas rated valves.

This review was modified by brian-20729 on August 24 2016 06:05:50 AM

A+ supplier

"Great transaction and will definitely buy from your company again."

2016-08-23

As described and on time.

"Good items and quick shipping"

2016-08-23

1st order

"Very easy process with fast delivery. "

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.