• SupplyHouse.com SupplyHouse.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10

"Just the right part at the right price. No excessive mark ups on the same product that others offer."

"Received product right on time. Fixed our issue. Very pleased."

"Happy as a clam in deep water. "

"All well. Only issue was an order placed on a Saturday I had asked if I could upgrade the shipping in a note almost right after I placed the order. I never heard back and it was shipped out ground. I got help to replace order and was given a RMA and new order is to arrive today. "

"SupplyHouse.com had the parts I needed and it was an easy transaction. Prices were low and the shipping rate was reasonable.The merchandise arrived right on time.
I'm satisfied and will do business with them again.

"Although they adjusted the price of shipping, I selected next day air on friday and got the part on monday. I didn't see anything on the web site about a possible conflict with shipping. Maybe it should be listed about next day not working on friday."

modified review Rep reply posted May-21-2015

SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com rep has responded

“Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced on your recent order with us. Our shipping policy listed online does state that an order shipped Next Day Air will arrive on the next business day after the order is shipped. We do apologize if this was not clear, or not listed in a place that you were able to view prior to placing your order. We did refund half of the shipping cost paid on this order back you. We do strive to keep our customers as informed as possible about shipping times and we sincerely apologize for the miscommunication in this instance. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding your order please feel free to contact our customer service team at 1-888-757-4774.”

"Price was right and shipping was great"

"They had the parts I needed and shipped them the same day. Three day delivery."

"Very Satisfied on pricing and actual product. I was disappointed with two day shipping. I order the product on a Thursday and received on a Tuesday. No hot water for a part that takes 20 minutes to install.

"Good service, great selection, great pricing, quick shipping. What more do you need."

"The order was processed quick and came with the wiring diagram on the motor that made replacement a piece of cake. Thanks. "

"always on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Great product and fast delivery

"the products I ordered came in record time. I was surprised at the service thank you ."

"Great price. Right part. Speedy delivery. It even works. What more?"

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.