• SupplyHouse.com SupplyHouse.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

"Order delivered on time and as expected. "

"The motor was delivered right on time. I haven't had it installed yet, but the service has been excellent."

"I was surprised at how quickly the merchandise was delivered! Everything was well packed, also. SupplyHouse.Com is an excellent source of service and quality!"

"Quickly delivered even with bad weather"

"Good service, unfortunately shipping was slow due to weather and shipped from NYC."

"I have yet to receive my product.when I placed my order I was told it would ship between 24 & 48 hours. I called customer service yesterday and wasn't able to receive any tracking information. So I am unsure if my product has been shipped, back ordered, etc. Still waiting."

"You had exactly what I needed. Thank you"

"I dont know how you did it, but I placed the order around 2:00pm, and it arrived the next day around 10:00am. I was able to get up and running in no time. Unbelievable service!!!! Couldn't be happier"

"Website was very easy to navigate and the product descriptions were precise. I received exactly what I ordered."

"we received what we order."

"Supply House has always provided fast service and excellent quality merchandise at reasonable prices. I will have dealings with them again. JPS"

"ordered valves at 6pm on a Tuesday and got them the next morning at 10;30 am ,Excellent one of the best i have dealt with"

"Quick delivery, product works as expected. Placing another order today! "

"Came the next day awesome"

"I was impressed by the efficiency of SupplyHouse. I made the order on Wednesday, I was told it would arrive on Friday and it did. "

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.