Stores > SupplyHouse.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10

2016-07-20

Money Saver on Propex Parts (if available)

"The Propex Parts Prices are good, but they do not carry some basic EP Propex Parts (for example, 1" Plastic Elbows are not available). I would stay away from the Brass Fittings as they are made in China. The other thing that was weird was I purchased a Dual Check Valve that was obviously used ......very strange. They did accept the Return with no problem."

Rep reply posted Jul-21-2016

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com, has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services, we greatly appreciate it! In regards to the ProPex Expander fittings, unfortunately at this time some of the more common sizes of the EP plastic fittings are not available due to a Resin shortage with the manufacturer. We do plan to add these fittings back to our site as soon as they are back in production. The brass ProPex fittings that we currently carry on the site are manufactured by Uponor, primarily in the United States. We do apologize for any inconvenience this EP shortage may have caused. In regards to the Dual Check Valve you had received we do sincerely apologize for the condition you received the part in, we only carry new and unused stock, and we regret to hear that you received your item in poor condition. We are working hard to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. Again we do apologize, if you have any other questions regarding your order please feel free to contact our customer service team at 1-888-757-4774. Thank you! ”

2016-07-20

Haven't received the order yet.

"Was due today. Have not seen it yet."

Rep reply posted Jul-21-2016

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com, has responded

“Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced on your recent order with us. We see that your order is listed as having been successfully delivered to you on 7/20 at 2:29 pm, there were two packages listed as being left at your front door by UPS. If this is not the case, or if you are missing either of these packages, please let us know and we would be happy to assist you. Our customer service team can be reached at 1-888-757-4774. Thank you! ”

Wonderful merchant!

"Supply house made my purchase easy. Detailed descriptions, easy navigation, and fast shipping. I would definitely buy from here again. "

2016-07-20

Best Price & Quick Delivery!

"Order replacement sprinkler heads and sprinkler cabinets for my Buildings. Paid a quarter of what my sprinkler company wanted to charge me and the items arrived the next day!"

Fast and Very Helpful

"I received what I ordered quickly. Every time I have ordered from SupplyHouse.com, if I have had a question, a knowledgeable person answers the phone and also follows through on my requests."

peachy keen

"worked perfectly, i already ordered a back up so that i would have it at the ready in case of an emergency!

awesome

"i called to place the order. They put it thru and overnighted my order. It came is as scheduled!"

Best Price Fast Service

"The title says it all - very satisfied customer."

2016-07-19

"I have bought many pexs items from this company and not had any issues
My last order was to add heated floor to mastered room

Fast Response

"The order was for PVC pipe caps. The order was filled immediately and shipment received within two days. The caps look great."

Fast shipping!

"I needed to replace my AC control board and it arrived overnight!! Super fast. Very happy."

This review was modified by ded_pixto on July 19 2016 12:32:52 PM

2016-07-19

Fast shipping very good web site

"I like this web site express service and very good descriptions with photos "

BASEBOARD COVERS

"They fit perfect the installation was very easy price was great."

Awesome Place

"I could not believe how easy it was to order online & get it so quick!! I'm very satisfied with the product. "

Handsome and Good Looking People buy here

"Order was fast and correct. What else could you want?"

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.