Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

"received merchandise quickly and accurately"

"I paid for next day air and did not get my order until two days later because the shipping department failed to put my company's name on the package although it showed on my order confirmation.

"we ordered what we needed, we got on time for use the parts. Thanks!"

"The order was quick and easy to do. My order arrived in good condition, as ordered and what I ordered. Thanks"

"I think the delivery is very slow , than the website said , a little disappoint about it . I am still waiting my water heater .."

"Fast shipping, item as described."

"I am still waiting for my purchase to be delivered, three weeks and counting."

"I had thought the order would process faster than it did. It took 8 days to process and since there was no clear understanding of how long that should take I was disappointed in that time. The delivery from New York to Spokane was average since it was motor freight. Not sure if some of it was on a train or not. Total was 22 days order to delivery.
Overall the good news is the unit came unscathed, without any dents or damage. Minor paint blem from rubbing on cardboard but otherwise perfect. It is a water heater after all, not a showpiece in a museum. Thank You.

"Great to have personal well informed staff, very rare and appreciated."

"Paid for two day rush, part shipped out on Monday and email from Supplyhouse.com said it would arrive Tuesday, which by my calculations would be overnight shipping. UPS tracking info put at a Wednesday arrival and that is when it arrived. I installed the new part, which was an igniter/flame sensor combo for a Bradford White water heater. It solved the ignition issue, but the flame sensor was faulty and it won't stay lit. So until I can figure out how to seperate the new flame sensor from the crimp bracket and install the old flame sensor with the new ignitor, I will be lighting the water heater manually with the old senor installed.

This is really a poor design issue on Bradford White's behalf, but was disappointed to get a faulty part from new inventory. I did not contact Supplyhouse.com about the issue as I think I can make the modifications to the sensors and get things to work. If not, I will retire the 12 yr old heater and install a new one. I figured I could get a few more yrs with the replacement part, but it might not be worth the investment.

"everything arrived in good shape quickly "

"Very pleased how the site works and how quickly it ships out"

"I am very happy with Supply House. I ordered two digital thermostats and received them within a few days.

Thanks

"Efficient, accurate order at a great price. Would buy future plumbing purchases this way!"

"Got the items I needed in short order.

Thanks

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.