Stores > SuppliesOutlet.com

• Phone: 877-822-8659
    • Customer Support: 877-822-8659
    • Business Hours: 7am-5pm PST Mon-Thur 9am-3pm PST Saturday Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 775-852-8410

Voice your opinion! Review SuppliesOutlet.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-17

Horrible company - Terrible Service

"Purchased several sets of laser toner for my small office HP printers. The products were creating empty white lines and streaking. Cartridges not filled and go empty much faster, The ink mark on the computer shows 60% remaining but customer service says to not rely on that. Then they try and say that I am just destined to get bad ink cartridges. Flunky customer service rep was supposed to transfer me to her supervisor but instead sent me to her nit wit co worker. No supervisors present (of course) all in a meeting. All in all they do not stand by their products, no refunds or credits for unused or damaged cartridges. This business is a scam & a joke. I should have read all the bad reviews . STAY AWAY FROM SUPPLIES OTLET DOT COM. "

This review was modified by AAraujo1965 on March 17 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-03-03

Wrong product & no available customer service

"First this company sent the wrong cartridges. Now no one will answer the phone or communicate in any way; they know what they've done!!
I thought was saving some money, but if seems to good to be true it is!

This review was modified by mehobbs82 on March 03 2017 06:30:02 AM

2017-01-11

SuppliesOutlet.com Sold Defective Cartridge and Refused to Refund!

"I bought my second cartridge from suppliesoutlet.com and the package was never opened when my printer broke down. I returned the intact cartridge in the never opened original box to suppliesoutlet.com after I bought another printer. Waited for over 60 days and do not see the refund from this company, I called. The customer service replied that per their returning department that the order returned was not re-sellable! They declined to process the refund.

I will never buy from this store again!

2016-12-19

Charged 5 times for same order

"The product I received in past orders has always been great for Brother TN450 toner, but I had a bad experience with placing my order last week. I ordered 2 items and was charged 5 times for one order. Initially, I placed my order online on 12/14 and received a message in the checkout portion after entering all of my info saying that there was a problem with my order or their server and to try again later. I tried several times and got the same message, but noticed that it was charging my credit card for each time even though it said it wasn't. I immediately called customer service and they told me the charges would be reversed and their system was showing them as such, but they were never reversed. I then called the following day and they told me the same thing. 4 days later, I go to the grocery store and I was told I had insufficient funds for about $50 worth or groceries because the $267 in erroneous charges were never reversed. The erroneous charges actually showed up as cleared and posted on my account. Today is the 5th day and when I called they said their data processing dept was working on it and I felt like I was getting the same B.S. and was not willing to wait another week for them to get their $hit together so I filed a dispute on the charges with my bank to get immediate credit and expedite the process. Be careful about any error messages you receive after entering your card information and do not try again. Check your online banking and do not re-try as you will likely get charged for each time you re-try. I have never had a problem with them before, but this makes me very uncomfortable. I know as an accountant, that it is a very simple process to refund erroneous charges on the same day as they are charged via your merchant account and I really felt like there was something amiss here and I don't think I will order again from them for that reason.Customer service told me they were doing inventory and that was the reason for the delay. Sorry folks, customer service should be first and the fact that you didn't make it a priority after 2 calls translates to stinky customer service. Nobody was rude, but their inaction was very disappointing. My confidence level for them has therefore plummeted after calling for the third time today with no more results and I would be an idiot to do any further business with these people.
Sequel: Package was supposed to be delivered on 12/16 and never received it. Found out it was returned to them, most likely at their request so I filed another dispute on 12/23 for not receiving the item I paid for. I tried calling customer service twice on 12/23 and after waiting for a few minutes got a recording that the person I am trying to reach is unavailable. This was a Friday around 3 pm which is business hours. Even less impressed at this point. Feel totally scammed.

This review was modified by mariampeace on December 26 2016 01:00:33 PM

2016-09-29

WATCH OUT FOR THIS SITE!!!!

"Our Company had been experiencing company Credit Card compromises so we suspended all translations with unverified companies and over the past couple of years we have one by one re-introduced the suppliers back into the loop. When we re-introduced this one back in the loop we got compromised again, and the compromise happen in the same city they are based out of. I do not have concrete evidence but we are 90% sure we found the culprit of the compromise. Be AWARE of this site."

2016-09-13

Quikship the way to go

"I order for supplies outlet never got the package. No return call until i told them i would cancel the card if i didnt get the package that was 3 days late. I got a call telling me i was rude and swearing at them and they wouls refund the money i wasnt getting the package i ask to show me were and when. She told me they didnt record it. Lol i never did only said if i didnt get the package i would cancel . Never got the money back two weeks later. Quikship has better prices and got the ink a day early. QUIKSHIP THE WAY TO GO never use supplies outlet. "

2016-01-08

"Going on our 10th order and ordering 4 different toners and haven't had any issues . Prices are great and toner is here within a day or two. We've left our local supplier for supplies outlet. "

2016-01-04

"The only good thing about supplies from SuppliesOutlet.com is the price. The color toner cartridges for my HP Laserjet 400DN were cheap, but problem prone. The original set bled onto the right and left edges of the paper and the replacement set started printing dark colored bars across the pages. Every time I call SuppliesOutlet.com about the problems they tell me that these problems just mean that the cartridge is nearing its end of life, even though my page counts are low. It's obvious to me that cartridges should not do this ever, but SuppliesOutlet.com doesn't care and makes it very very difficult to realize the satisfaction guarantee that they supposedly offer."

This review was modified by AzironaZack on January 04 2016 08:43:35 AM

2015-04-28

"I ordered a HP 951 xl inkjet bundle from Supplies Outlet.
The cartridges produced fainter print, especially the colors,
which also tended to be streaky. Occasionally the HP 950
would give error messages, and not want to work, but you
could push 'OK" and restart the printer. Finally nothing worked. I put HP cartridges into the printer, and all is
good. A month passed, and I decided to call Supplies Outlet. When I called to complain, the customer service rep promised to send a mailer, and refund my purchases. Two weeks passed, and I called again. I was told they had sent an email to fix the problem. They did not. I was told they did not give refunds. Even if the product is defective? NO. The second customer rep did not offer to resend the email with the "correcting code".
So bogus!
The cartridges are 60% full. Both Staples and Microcenter will
recycle the cartridges, but will not give the $2-4 per cartridge
refund. At one store the clerk just rolled his eyes when I told him where I had purchased this 951 bundle.
Buy from these people if you have money to burn.
Better yet give the money to charity.

This review was modified by Johnstamps on April 28 2015 03:58:37 PM

2015-03-03

"Be ware...if they send you a defective toner...you are out of luck. I have been buying laser toner from them for a while with no problem until I just received a bad toner that made very lound noise when printing. I emailed with no response of offering to replace a new toner. What kind of customer service is this????"

This review was modified by Dianavu on March 03 2015 01:26:48 PM

2015-01-13

"I bought toner for my fax machine and when I got it the box it came in was obviously homemade and falling apart then I opened one box of toner and it literally fell apart In my hands. I called customer service and they did refund for the broken item but the quality was so terrible that I wanted to return the rest of the unopened items. I was given an RMA number but I have to pay for shipping to send their junk back. The customer service is terrible as well. I called to ask for shipping to be paid since im pretty sure the rest of the items would have fallen apart like the first one. I guess me being an honest person was a bad thing because I shouls have just said they were all damaged and got a full refund right away but I am honest and hoped they'd do the right thing. Nope! Also I'm pretty sure the product comes from Hong Kong and resold in the US because as I said before the quality is terrible!! The only reason I ordered from them was because reliable office supplies doesn't sell that particular cartridge anymore :( for everything else I use RELIABLE OFFICE SUPPLIES. They are great and customer service is great!!"

This review was modified by Jessica81101 on January 13 2015 08:01:05 AM

2014-12-17

"Supplies outlet has substandard product line and absolutely terrible customer service. If you want continual junk e-mail sent to you with no way to unsubscribe then by all means purchase from this oufit"

2014-11-12

"Great customer service. Have had no problems with their products. Will continue to use them in the future."

This review was modified by KimberlySC on November 12 2014 09:24:17 AM

2014-10-27

"I seriously wish I would have read these reviews first! I placed my order and read these reviews MAYBE 5 minutes later, called to cancel my order and they told me I could not because I already placed it and since it is "same-day shipping" it is already being pulled. A bunch of bs if you ask me. This should have been CLEARLY stated before submitting my order. If these toners are defective I will not be buying from them again. You cant help but be skeptical when I company wont let you cancel an order you literally just placed minutes before."

This review was modified by TanaJS on October 27 2014 02:36:07 PM

2014-10-09

"The product/price is fine, but they sign you up for spam after your order is complete."

Share SuppliesOutlet.com's store rating

SuppliesOutlet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SuppliesOutlet.com is not a merchant member
SuppliesOutlet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!