• Address: 1335 Greg St STE 107 Sparks, NV 89431
    • Fax: 775-852-8410

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I was nervous ordering from this company after seeing the negative reviews, but I went ahead and took a gamble.

I ordered several ink cartridges at once, some for a laser printer and some for a deskjet. So far the ink has been good quality. One of the black cartridges for my deskjet did not work (printer gave an "incompatible cartridge" error) and I called Supplies Outlet customer service. They offered to replace the cartridge right away, free of charge. They were very helpful and I was pleasantly surprised at how willingly they were to replace the cartridge.

I've been very happy with my purchase and with their customer support. Maybe things are changing with this company, and they are addressing the negative feedback they've received in the past. I'll be buying from them again.

modified review This review was modified by Chrose on September 19 2014 11:22:53 AM

"Me too , same problem. The cartridges are not accepted by the printer. No response from suppliesoutlet.com when I contacted them."

modified review This review was modified by MikeLP on December 11 2013 01:41:21 PM

"They sell cheap, low yield cartridges. The scam is the 5% on the page count yields. They say a cartridge will do 1400 pages, just like the real cartridges, but they sat 1400 pages at 5%, which their customer service informed me was about 3 lines. So, to get the same yield as the real cartridges, you'll be buying way more, in the long run, spending way more money. Here's my proof:

Replace Count
Toner Cyan (C) 1
Toner Magenta (M) 0
Toner Yellow (Y) 1
Toner Black (K) 1

This shows that this is the first time I am changing the cartridges. Till now, I have been using the ones that came with the printer.

Error History (last 10 errors)
1: Replace Toner K Page: 2169
2: Replace Toner C Page: 2112
3: Toner Low (M) Page: 2060
4: Toner Low (C) Page: 2037
5: Toner Low (K) Page: 1936
6: Replace Toner Y Page: 1659
7: Replace Toner C Page: 1587

This is my last 7 errors. As you can see, I recived a replace Toner C at 1587. So, I printed 1587 on the original Cyan toner. Now, at 2112, I need to replace toner C again! That's only 525 pages!

modified review This review was modified by James_Zawacki on September 10 2013 06:19:52 PM

"Supplies Outlet sends out defective product and says you have a year to exchange it. Three of the four cartridges I bought from them were bad and they refused to replace them and then stopped contacting me. DO NOT buy from them!!"

modified review This review was modified by maplepark on August 05 2013 01:13:04 PM

"TERRIBLE!!!! I ordered a toner cartridge for my Dell Laser printer and they sent me an empty one. I returned it to them and they said it was not their cartridge. I thought I may have mistakenly sent them my original cartridge so I sent them the other one. They said this was not theirs either. I only had two...my original and the one they sent me. I have been calling and exchanging emails for over two months now - still no resolution. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by jpassen on July 23 2013 11:02:25 AM

"absolute waste of money, we got toners for our brother printer, and found out each toner last about 1/8 of original toner from brother, I don't know where they get there toners from but it is real knock-off and money wasted, I guess you get what you pay for."

modified review This review was modified by webshopper-l-a on June 17 2013 03:58:30 PM

"STAY AWAY!!! Not at all helpful...they told me that a new cartridge had been used by our office and had less than 10% of the ink remaining in it. There is no way we even used half of the cartridge!!! And then try dealing with the supervisor MARTHE. What a terrible company. STAY AWAY!!!! This company deserves NO STARS!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Minayitah on May 28 2013 09:16:48 AM

"I ordered online and received the wrong product. I found Ashely, the "customer service" rep. that I spoke with to be somewhat rude. She emailed me the address for returns so that I could send back the toner(s) at my expense and told me that it would take a while for me to receive a refund. Her tone made it clear that she could care less whether or not I remained a customer...and so I won't."

modified review This review was modified by dancingstarr on April 30 2013 09:42:06 AM

"Received my cartridges a month ago, never opened them till today. Appeared new, sealed in new box and sealed plastic packaging inside the box. I opened the packages to find that all they actually sent me was the plastic laser cartridge covers. The ink drum insert was missing from both drum covers. I spent over $100.00 on two plastic drum/roller covers. After reading other reviews I find this company must be a scam operation...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will contact them Monday, but if they live up to previous customer reviews, they will just give me the runaround also.

"STAY AWAY!!! Down Hill Fast. I have purchased toners for a couple years and until recently they were good. Lately, I have had issues with my toner and speaking with a customer service rep I realized my concerns were being looked over. After asking for a supervisor, I was giving to Mrs. Wilmas wife of the owner Bob Wilmas who was as condescending as one could be. Not only did she care less about my issue but her excuse was we have been doing this for 20+ years and that we speak different languages. ( I speak very good English and run 2 businesses).

They will replace your cartridge but you have to make arrangements to go to FedEx to drop off the bad cartridge,(no pick up service provided/paid for) meanwhile you pay for a new cartridge and await the refund. This maybe ok once but when you have to do it over and over again and when you call to share your concerns you are belittled over the phone; I think it's time to shop elsewhere who cares just a little more than well we have been doing this for 20+ years!

It is a shame to see this happen to a company I have referred to many friends and associates. Buyer beware, if you are lucky to get a working toner then the price is worth it. If you get a bad toner or multiple toners....it's no where near the hassle.

"Stay away! I bought 6 recycled toner cartridges for my HP printer, in order to get free shipping. First one printed very pale. I was told to try them all, and all were the same. They refused to consider them "defective" saying all recycled cartridges are more pale than brand ones--but I put in a recycled cartridge from supermediastore.com and it printed beautifully. They refuse to refund the cost of my shipping the box back to them. I've spent hours trying to resolve this. Grrrr."

"I've purchased several cartridges from SuppliesOutlet.com. I generally purchase the mulit-pack toner cartridges (all 4 colors)to save money, using each as needed. They used to be great and then in late 2012 I began getting bad cartridges. Even the "test pages" they sent with the shipment were bad and made it clear the cartridge did not work properly yet they shipped it anyway. They agreed to ship another but charged me for it saying they would credit my cc as soon as it was returned. I returned it but after 30 days no credit so I called. It took two calls and I then only got a partial refund.

The remaining two cartridges in the pack that I purchased also did not work - same with the replacement. They all printed about 1-200 pages before they began leaking toner all over the edges of the paper. But since it had not happened within the 30 day guarantee period they refused to exchange them, even though they were all still full.

My advice, buy your cartridges on Amazon (where I also found better prices). Even though they also have a 30 day return period the companies are much more willing to work with you to keep their customers happy - too many complaints and Amazon will kick them off. Also, Staples has a very liberal return policy.

"The picture of products that are posted on their site is totally different than what they actually ship out. Misrepresenting a product and not willing to give a refund of a shipping nor a return label. Bad company..."

"I ordered four cartridges which I installed into a brand new printer (these were the first cartridges that the printer ever had installed into it). ALL FOUR of the cartridges bled all over my pages and all through my machine. When I called for customer service they told me I had to send back all the cartridges before they would refund them. When I got upset; they hung up on me.

When I called back I was spoken to by a "Supervisor" who was belligerent. She started to tell me that being a business... So I interrupted her and said "means I should have had a back up?" She didn't say anything sounding dumbfounded. I told her that I had read reviews online and that this was clearly one of her immediate go-tos. She got very upset about that and told me that she didn't have to put up with abuse and swearing - I told her I hadn't sworn to her. She said "oh, you didn't, that's right". Now, this should tell you about what type of service that they provide when they immediately assume you will be swearing at them.

Long story short:

BAD BAD BAD BAD PRODUCT.

BAD BAD BAD BAD SERVICE.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

"I agree with everyone else. Horrible customer service and a shorty product. Should have know. You get what you pay for. Stay far far away from buying anything form this company!"

SuppliesOutlet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SuppliesOutlet.com is not a merchant member
SuppliesOutlet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!