• Address: 1335 Greg St STE 107 Sparks, NV 89431

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Supplies outlet has substandard product line and absolutely terrible customer service. If you want continual junk e-mail sent to you with no way to unsubscribe then by all means purchase from this oufit"

"Great customer service. Have had no problems with their products. Will continue to use them in the future."

modified review This review was modified by KimberlySC on November 12 2014 09:24:17 AM

"I seriously wish I would have read these reviews first! I placed my order and read these reviews MAYBE 5 minutes later, called to cancel my order and they told me I could not because I already placed it and since it is "same-day shipping" it is already being pulled. A bunch of bs if you ask me. This should have been CLEARLY stated before submitting my order. If these toners are defective I will not be buying from them again. You cant help but be skeptical when I company wont let you cancel an order you literally just placed minutes before."

modified review This review was modified by TanaJS on October 27 2014 02:36:07 PM

"The product/price is fine, but they sign you up for spam after your order is complete."

"I was very disappointed with the customer service of SuppliesOutlet.com . I placed an order and called a few minutes later to change it because I could have gotten it cheaper, but they were unwilling to cancel it. They still would have had my business, but all I needed to do was to change it. The first person that I spoke to on the phone was a female by the name of Tony and she said that it was already on the FedEx truck at that time and could not be stopped. I asked to speak to her manager whos name is Marthe to see if they could credit me the difference and she said she couldnt do that because it is somewhere already being pulled in her warehouse. Interesting, that Tony and Marthe had different stories of where my order is. It started to just sound like an excuse to me and that it would be too hard to leave their air-conditioned room to find it. I told Marthe that I'm bummed that they arent willing to help me and that I would be leaving a negative review and then she very rudely said how dare I threaten her because she has worked for the owner for over 25 years. Their products seem cheap, but I guess that comes at the cost of terrible customer service."

modified review This review was modified by Scott808 on September 30 2014 03:25:19 PM

"They specialize in selling very cheap replacement products that do not work. I placed seven orders with them over 12 months. The Samsung replacements sort of worked, but had a 25% failure rate. The HP replacements never worked at all. The supposed warranty isn't worth your time to exercise. Do not use this vendor and avoid any product they sell."

modified review This review was modified by GaryBG on September 22 2014 12:04:59 PM

"I was nervous ordering from this company after seeing the negative reviews, but I went ahead and took a gamble.

I ordered several ink cartridges at once, some for a laser printer and some for a deskjet. So far the ink has been good quality. One of the black cartridges for my deskjet did not work (printer gave an "incompatible cartridge" error) and I called Supplies Outlet customer service. They offered to replace the cartridge right away, free of charge. They were very helpful and I was pleasantly surprised at how willingly they were to replace the cartridge.

I've been very happy with my purchase and with their customer support. Maybe things are changing with this company, and they are addressing the negative feedback they've received in the past. I'll be buying from them again.

modified review This review was modified by Chrose on September 19 2014 11:22:53 AM

"Me too , same problem. The cartridges are not accepted by the printer. No response from suppliesoutlet.com when I contacted them."

modified review This review was modified by MikeLP on December 11 2013 01:41:21 PM

"They sell cheap, low yield cartridges. The scam is the 5% on the page count yields. They say a cartridge will do 1400 pages, just like the real cartridges, but they sat 1400 pages at 5%, which their customer service informed me was about 3 lines. So, to get the same yield as the real cartridges, you'll be buying way more, in the long run, spending way more money. Here's my proof:

Replace Count
Toner Cyan (C) 1
Toner Magenta (M) 0
Toner Yellow (Y) 1
Toner Black (K) 1

This shows that this is the first time I am changing the cartridges. Till now, I have been using the ones that came with the printer.

Error History (last 10 errors)
1: Replace Toner K Page: 2169
2: Replace Toner C Page: 2112
3: Toner Low (M) Page: 2060
4: Toner Low (C) Page: 2037
5: Toner Low (K) Page: 1936
6: Replace Toner Y Page: 1659
7: Replace Toner C Page: 1587

This is my last 7 errors. As you can see, I recived a replace Toner C at 1587. So, I printed 1587 on the original Cyan toner. Now, at 2112, I need to replace toner C again! That's only 525 pages!

modified review This review was modified by James_Zawacki on September 10 2013 06:19:52 PM

"Supplies Outlet sends out defective product and says you have a year to exchange it. Three of the four cartridges I bought from them were bad and they refused to replace them and then stopped contacting me. DO NOT buy from them!!"

modified review This review was modified by maplepark on August 05 2013 01:13:04 PM

"TERRIBLE!!!! I ordered a toner cartridge for my Dell Laser printer and they sent me an empty one. I returned it to them and they said it was not their cartridge. I thought I may have mistakenly sent them my original cartridge so I sent them the other one. They said this was not theirs either. I only had two...my original and the one they sent me. I have been calling and exchanging emails for over two months now - still no resolution. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by jpassen on July 23 2013 11:02:25 AM

"absolute waste of money, we got toners for our brother printer, and found out each toner last about 1/8 of original toner from brother, I don't know where they get there toners from but it is real knock-off and money wasted, I guess you get what you pay for."

modified review This review was modified by webshopper-l-a on June 17 2013 03:58:30 PM

"STAY AWAY!!! Not at all helpful...they told me that a new cartridge had been used by our office and had less than 10% of the ink remaining in it. There is no way we even used half of the cartridge!!! And then try dealing with the supervisor MARTHE. What a terrible company. STAY AWAY!!!! This company deserves NO STARS!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Minayitah on May 28 2013 09:16:48 AM

"I ordered online and received the wrong product. I found Ashely, the "customer service" rep. that I spoke with to be somewhat rude. She emailed me the address for returns so that I could send back the toner(s) at my expense and told me that it would take a while for me to receive a refund. Her tone made it clear that she could care less whether or not I remained a customer...and so I won't."

modified review This review was modified by dancingstarr on April 30 2013 09:42:06 AM

"Received my cartridges a month ago, never opened them till today. Appeared new, sealed in new box and sealed plastic packaging inside the box. I opened the packages to find that all they actually sent me was the plastic laser cartridge covers. The ink drum insert was missing from both drum covers. I spent over $100.00 on two plastic drum/roller covers. After reading other reviews I find this company must be a scam operation...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will contact them Monday, but if they live up to previous customer reviews, they will just give me the runaround also.

SuppliesOutlet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SuppliesOutlet.com is not a merchant member
SuppliesOutlet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!