Stores > SuppliesOutlet.com

• Customer Support: 877-822-8659
    • Business Hours: 7am-5pm PST Mon-Thur 9am-3pm PST Saturday Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 775-852-8410

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Our Company had been experiencing company Credit Card compromises so we suspended all translations with unverified companies and over the past couple of years we have one by one re-introduced the suppliers back into the loop. When we re-introduced this one back in the loop we got compromised again, and the compromise happen in the same city they are based out of. I do not have concrete evidence but we are 90% sure we found the culprit of the compromise. Be AWARE of this site."

Quikship the way to go

"I order for supplies outlet never got the package. No return call until i told them i would cancel the card if i didnt get the package that was 3 days late. I got a call telling me i was rude and swearing at them and they wouls refund the money i wasnt getting the package i ask to show me were and when. She told me they didnt record it. Lol i never did only said if i didnt get the package i would cancel . Never got the money back two weeks later. Quikship has better prices and got the ink a day early. QUIKSHIP THE WAY TO GO never use supplies outlet. "

"Going on our 10th order and ordering 4 different toners and haven't had any issues . Prices are great and toner is here within a day or two. We've left our local supplier for supplies outlet. "

"The only good thing about supplies from SuppliesOutlet.com is the price. The color toner cartridges for my HP Laserjet 400DN were cheap, but problem prone. The original set bled onto the right and left edges of the paper and the replacement set started printing dark colored bars across the pages. Every time I call SuppliesOutlet.com about the problems they tell me that these problems just mean that the cartridge is nearing its end of life, even though my page counts are low. It's obvious to me that cartridges should not do this ever, but SuppliesOutlet.com doesn't care and makes it very very difficult to realize the satisfaction guarantee that they supposedly offer."

This review was modified by AzironaZack on January 04 2016 08:43:35 AM

"I ordered a HP 951 xl inkjet bundle from Supplies Outlet.
The cartridges produced fainter print, especially the colors,
which also tended to be streaky. Occasionally the HP 950
would give error messages, and not want to work, but you
could push 'OK" and restart the printer. Finally nothing worked. I put HP cartridges into the printer, and all is
good. A month passed, and I decided to call Supplies Outlet. When I called to complain, the customer service rep promised to send a mailer, and refund my purchases. Two weeks passed, and I called again. I was told they had sent an email to fix the problem. They did not. I was told they did not give refunds. Even if the product is defective? NO. The second customer rep did not offer to resend the email with the "correcting code".
So bogus!
The cartridges are 60% full. Both Staples and Microcenter will
recycle the cartridges, but will not give the $2-4 per cartridge
refund. At one store the clerk just rolled his eyes when I told him where I had purchased this 951 bundle.
Buy from these people if you have money to burn.
Better yet give the money to charity.

This review was modified by Johnstamps on April 28 2015 03:58:37 PM

"Be ware...if they send you a defective toner...you are out of luck. I have been buying laser toner from them for a while with no problem until I just received a bad toner that made very lound noise when printing. I emailed with no response of offering to replace a new toner. What kind of customer service is this????"

This review was modified by Dianavu on March 03 2015 01:26:48 PM

"I bought toner for my fax machine and when I got it the box it came in was obviously homemade and falling apart then I opened one box of toner and it literally fell apart In my hands. I called customer service and they did refund for the broken item but the quality was so terrible that I wanted to return the rest of the unopened items. I was given an RMA number but I have to pay for shipping to send their junk back. The customer service is terrible as well. I called to ask for shipping to be paid since im pretty sure the rest of the items would have fallen apart like the first one. I guess me being an honest person was a bad thing because I shouls have just said they were all damaged and got a full refund right away but I am honest and hoped they'd do the right thing. Nope! Also I'm pretty sure the product comes from Hong Kong and resold in the US because as I said before the quality is terrible!! The only reason I ordered from them was because reliable office supplies doesn't sell that particular cartridge anymore :( for everything else I use RELIABLE OFFICE SUPPLIES. They are great and customer service is great!!"

This review was modified by Jessica81101 on January 13 2015 08:01:05 AM

"Supplies outlet has substandard product line and absolutely terrible customer service. If you want continual junk e-mail sent to you with no way to unsubscribe then by all means purchase from this oufit"

"Great customer service. Have had no problems with their products. Will continue to use them in the future."

This review was modified by KimberlySC on November 12 2014 09:24:17 AM

"I seriously wish I would have read these reviews first! I placed my order and read these reviews MAYBE 5 minutes later, called to cancel my order and they told me I could not because I already placed it and since it is "same-day shipping" it is already being pulled. A bunch of bs if you ask me. This should have been CLEARLY stated before submitting my order. If these toners are defective I will not be buying from them again. You cant help but be skeptical when I company wont let you cancel an order you literally just placed minutes before."

This review was modified by TanaJS on October 27 2014 02:36:07 PM

"The product/price is fine, but they sign you up for spam after your order is complete."

"I was very disappointed with the customer service of SuppliesOutlet.com . I placed an order and called a few minutes later to change it because I could have gotten it cheaper, but they were unwilling to cancel it. They still would have had my business, but all I needed to do was to change it. The first person that I spoke to on the phone was a female by the name of Tony and she said that it was already on the FedEx truck at that time and could not be stopped. I asked to speak to her manager whos name is Marthe to see if they could credit me the difference and she said she couldnt do that because it is somewhere already being pulled in her warehouse. Interesting, that Tony and Marthe had different stories of where my order is. It started to just sound like an excuse to me and that it would be too hard to leave their air-conditioned room to find it. I told Marthe that I'm bummed that they arent willing to help me and that I would be leaving a negative review and then she very rudely said how dare I threaten her because she has worked for the owner for over 25 years. Their products seem cheap, but I guess that comes at the cost of terrible customer service."

This review was modified by Scott808 on September 30 2014 03:25:19 PM

"They specialize in selling very cheap replacement products that do not work. I placed seven orders with them over 12 months. The Samsung replacements sort of worked, but had a 25% failure rate. The HP replacements never worked at all. The supposed warranty isn't worth your time to exercise. Do not use this vendor and avoid any product they sell."

This review was modified by GaryBG on September 22 2014 12:04:59 PM

"I was nervous ordering from this company after seeing the negative reviews, but I went ahead and took a gamble.

I ordered several ink cartridges at once, some for a laser printer and some for a deskjet. So far the ink has been good quality. One of the black cartridges for my deskjet did not work (printer gave an "incompatible cartridge" error) and I called Supplies Outlet customer service. They offered to replace the cartridge right away, free of charge. They were very helpful and I was pleasantly surprised at how willingly they were to replace the cartridge.

I've been very happy with my purchase and with their customer support. Maybe things are changing with this company, and they are addressing the negative feedback they've received in the past. I'll be buying from them again.

This review was modified by Chrose on September 19 2014 11:22:53 AM

"Me too , same problem. The cartridges are not accepted by the printer. No response from suppliesoutlet.com when I contacted them."

This review was modified by MikeLP on December 11 2013 01:41:21 PM

Share SuppliesOutlet.com's store rating

SuppliesOutlet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SuppliesOutlet.com is not a merchant member
SuppliesOutlet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!