• Address: 2440 Corporate Preserve Dr Oak Creek, WI 53154

Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10

"The worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I've ordered twice from them, both times they cancelled my order and did not let me know. Customer service was horrendous and they didn't respond to any of my emails regarding how to get my order placed. If I could give this joke of a company zero stars, I would. "

modified review This review was modified by DissatisfiedLifter on November 20 2014 12:21:26 AM

"I Placed an order with supplement warehouse on 11/6/2014 and Received my order on 11/12/14. at first i was upset because the Tracking number was not found on usps however after emailing them they provided me with additional information and i was able to track my package. Besides that little hiccup i would recommend the company. They have decent prices and good selection on discontinued items. "

modified review This review was modified by Olga.W on November 12 2014 11:25:24 AM

"Placed an order October 15, 2014. Kept checking for the status & it would always say "processing" So, I emailed help desk, they said they would check on it. They emailed back couple of hours later stating it was shipped today October 21, 2014. Hmmmm .... really??!!! Took my money right away I see.

Nice.

Now, today, October 22, 2014. Got an email stating the order shipped & was provided a tracking number. Tried tracking the order but Fed-Ex site says "Tracking number does not exist" !!!!!

Finally received order 10-31-14. Noticed the free samples & other samples I paid a few dollars for were EXPIRED!!! Took pictures of this. (Thought that was against the law?). Anyway, they deducted my shipping a few days ago after me constantly emailing the HelpDesk asking where my order was. Noticed too, that as you add your free samples or low priced samples the shipping increases but now I see these are all EXPIRED items! That is Unacceptable!!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by jazsoul on November 01 2014 10:03:03 AM

"Placed an order and was missing my protein when it arrived. I called customer service and was told item is on backorder but will not be able to receive it at the posted price now. Site showed 9 in stock. Customer service rep was rude and sent me to a supervisors voicemail but reassured me they don't care and I will not be getting my item at that price. False advertising, fraudulant, and terrible business practice. Ill be contacting the BBB as well as Department of Consumer Protection. Apparently I am not the only customer experiencing this issue."

modified review This review was modified by ccharles on October 20 2014 11:54:14 AM

"Worst Customer Service I have ever received. Poor prices, not even competitive with other online retailers. I used to use Supplement Warehouse for everything years ago. Avoid this company at all costs. Save yourself the headache...."

modified review This review was modified by Magruder5 on October 13 2014 09:20:30 AM

"I have now read three other people here have had the same problem with this company regarding an order being placed and an apparent discrepancy in the shipping/billing address.

I have had this same problem and this is 100% the worst customer service experience I have ever had with an online retailer. You can find prices just as good if you look around the web.

I did some research and this company has been reported to the BBB several times and you can read other negative reviews on websites like "ripoff report".

STAY AWAY

modified review This review was modified by MrRoloT on October 10 2014 12:04:53 PM

"I've shopped with Supplement Warehouse on 3 different occasions this year and I've never had any issues at all. The first time went very well, I ordered some protein bars and received my order the same week. The second time I spent about $150 and it took a little bit longer, but I had got an email from them explaining the delay. I think it took about 8 days total from when I ordered it. And I most recently placed an order about 2 weeks ago, and received it super fast! Only 2 days! I was pleasantly surprised. I've never needed to pricematch, so I can't speak on that. But overall my experience was good and I love the free samples!"

modified review This review was modified by nicolealexander on August 06 2014 12:30:45 PM

"This has to be the worst online shopping experience. There were no email updates about charges to my account or the status of my order. I had to use my login on their website and there it said my order was "in process" for almost a week. Then I after the order was cancelled, they charged my account! I just submitted a help ticket for a refund.

This review site accurately reflects your shopping experience if you decide to purchase from this vendor. The TrustPilot review website they advertise on their page is obviously a scam,

modified review This review was modified by pbh540 on June 13 2014 07:50:48 AM

"Placed my order and a week later they cancelled my order, refunded me, and said that the order was priced wrong. It was maybe $10 cheaper than usual and their ridiculous shipping would've made it more anyway. If you want to wait a week for your product only to find out they aren't shipping it..... shop here.

P.S. I called customer service and they said "That's how it is, I'm sorry." Then I called the manager and she never returned my 3 calls.

modified review This review was modified by Mhartwick on May 30 2014 01:26:42 AM

"Customer service is not a priority for them. Received an email stating "Free Shipping off entire order on selected purchases" just to find out it only qualifies for $15 off still charging $80 in shipping. Addressed my issues with customer care stating I will never purchase again. I received a response somewhere in the lines of "it is what it is". I guess they do not care about repeat customers, they must be doing very well. For you consumers, do some shopping around and get the same overall pricing with much better customer service. Worse case scenario, you may spend a few dollars elsewhere but worth it."

modified review This review was modified by JPena480 on September 25 2013 11:04:21 PM

"What a joke this has been. No follow up for a week after the order, then a first message saying some of the products were on backorder. Now another message a week later stating ALL of the products are on backorder. And yet, the site said they were all IN STOCK when I ordered. I strongly recommend that nobody purchase from Supplement Warehouse in the future as it's clear to me they don't know how to operate an online store."

modified review This review was modified by DONTORDERFROMSUPPLEMENTWAREHOUSE on August 15 2013 06:39:21 AM

"Business WITHOUT integrity. I found a better price on an item elsewhere and entered the information into the site to receive a price match, plus 5% discount (as the business loves to advertise). Lo and behold, my order was cancelled the very next day for an alleged 'address error'. I allege that they do not uphold their policy and use it as a marketing ploy. Give it a try yourself and see."

modified review This review was modified by Promember on August 14 2013 06:49:01 PM

"worst experience ever with this guys,..Please stay away if you don't want to get in trouble"

modified review This review was modified by nyandy on July 31 2013 02:00:09 AM

"Ordered from this company a couple months ago. Several weeks later my Credit Card of 12 years had fraudulent charges on it for $900.00. Having CC protection is great but it is still a pain in the A$$ to have to mess with getting a new acct. I think these people need to be put on check and reviewed. I sent the information to my CC company and they said they will further investigate. "

modified review This review was modified by toocool106 on June 16 2013 12:34:08 PM

"I ordered on 4/26/13. Shipped 4/29 & arrived 5/4, not bad right?? Until on 5/27 my credit card company called to say airfare on virgin airlines had attempted to be purchased online with my cc numbers!! First time ever online fraud has gotten me. Tried to figure how it could have happened until I googled them to order again and found others had very similar issues!!! Don't believe the 110% safe shopping guarantee. I called and they knew nothing about it. Buyer BEWARRE!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by DanHu on June 03 2013 12:35:13 PM

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member
SupplementWarehouse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!