Stores > SupplementWarehouse.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10

2016-02-02

Terrible customer service - shipment is nowhere!

"I never received my package and no one will get back to me about it being lost or about any sort of refund. I followed up with the support ticket system online immediately when the tracking info showed that my package was undeliverable due to an "incorrect address". I received an email from customer service shortly after and they confirmed my address, and it was correct. So there was no reason that the shipment shouldn't have been delivered. Then I never heard from them again. I emailed 4 more times and created 3 more support tickets. I even called every number on their site, and only reached an automated system that simply went in a loop. It never transferred me to any department and only hung up on me. After reading other reviews here, I'm very much regretting using this website and will be doing my research before wasting any more time and money on a scam company like this one. Buyer beware!!! "

This review was modified by kristentruth on February 02 2016 11:01:31 AM

2016-01-06

"Worse company they don't ship your product and jerk you around its been over a month I have no product and they are refusing to refund my money they come up with every excuse to not refund the only good reviews they get are the ones they post"

This review was modified by jon1988 on January 06 2016 04:35:31 PM

2015-12-17

"this is the worst place to do business with, 10 days and my order never been shipped and will wait another 3-5 to process a refund for the canceled order!! please avoid and read reviews before you give any place your trust and your money, reviews made for a good reason( i now get this lesson very well myself) takes them days to answer your emails and if you are lucky enough your phone call will be answered after a hour on hold!!! worst supplement warehouse ever no Customer service!!"

2015-11-05

"It has not been 11 days since i order a simple product, I emailed after the 5th day and got a generic response that my shipment had been checked on and no delays where expected. After 7 day I emailed again where I got another generic response. At 9 days I was given a tracking number which was inactive until late that day where I got confirmation that they had just shipped my package Its now Day 11 and My package is no where to be found and I can promise you I will not be buying from them again. I bought from a competitor and within 3 days I had my order. Which is funny because Im still waiting on my order from Supplement warehouse and I ordered that 11 days ago."

2015-10-21

"If there is a chance that you might want to return the products forget about this company. First of all they don't provide you with a return label and you need too pay for packaging and shipping. Also, I ordered a few items and after receiving them I returned one of them and they refunded me on the wrong item which was cheaper. My phone calls and follow did not get anywhere. "

2015-09-20

"I have been going to supplement warehouse for years, by far my favorite website to order what I need from. My orders have always been on time and If i had a question, the customer service representative had the answer. Their selection beats any other place out of the water while beating competitor prices too which is awesome, A one stop shop is what I like to call it :) Thumbs up to Supplement Warehouse!"

2015-09-17

"I have been a customer for years. This is a great company who offers great prices along with great availability. This is the only store I purchase supplements from."

This review was modified by Dizzmund on September 17 2015 11:01:49 AM

2015-09-16

"Repeat customer- I only buy my supplements from supplement warehouse- they have EVERYTHING I need in a one- stop- shop and shipping is super fast. Highly recommended!"

2015-09-16

"Super awesome, got my protein in just 2 days! Their website is so easy to use also!!"

2015-09-16

"Great customer service, easy online shopping navigation, and competitive prices on the products I love! My order shipped right away and I was given updates throughout the delivery. I will be using SupplementWarehouse again."

2015-09-16

"Excellence customer service with a wide selection of quality products and the help you need when deciding between 2 products!"

This review was modified by Prince-saied on September 16 2015 11:57:25 AM

2015-09-16

"Fast delivery! Great products! Fantastic Deals! Trendy Appeal! Its just perfect!"

This review was modified by 9142009 on September 16 2015 09:08:34 AM

2015-09-16

"The best thing I can say when ever I order something online is absolutely nothing. I tried a new protein powder that was recommended to me and they had it the cheapest. It was delivered by the time they said it would be, at the cost that was advertised and didn't have any payment issues. As a customer I couldn't ask for more. They even had to sample packs paperwork out in the box. Ill continue to do business with supplement wearhouse."

This review was modified by Thomascoffman1 on September 16 2015 09:04:06 AM

2015-09-16

"supplement warehouse is a phenomenal company that I can trust and order from on a weekly bases and never have to worry about it. Their services are always 10/10 their customer service 10/10. In my few months ordering from warehouse supplement I have been a 10/10 happy customer and will be glad to order more."

This review was modified by Thatbuffguyamer on September 16 2015 08:49:06 AM

2015-09-16

"The absolute best! Awesome customer service, & great products! I am happy with everything from supplement warehouse. "

This review was modified by Caitlynn on September 16 2015 08:43:18 AM

Share SupplementWarehouse.com's store rating

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member
SupplementWarehouse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!