• SupplementWareh
    • Address: 2440 Corporate Preserve Dr Oak Creek, WI 53154
    • Phone: 800-545-8012

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2015-06-11

"Day 3 and no response regarding my order. I would never order from these people again. They charge 3x what most places charge for shipping. I would give them a zero if I could."

2015-04-24

"My order sat at "Processing" for six days before I got a tracking number. Sent two inquiries, of which only one was answered with an automated response. Will definitely not order from them again. Yes, they price match, but the few dollars saved isn't worth the wait. "

This review was modified by NordicIron on April 24 2015 10:08:30 AM

2015-02-26

"I'm now on business day 5 with no tracking number. Customer service is not helpful at all. Email is non responsive except with the automotive response which I see everyone else gets. I'm pretty pissed I paid 26$ in shipping alone and still left in the dark. Never have I sups online and this happen. "Buyer Beware!"

Day 6 now and I got a answer of Epic is on a "LONG TERM" back order. What a F**king scam!!!!! It's still on the website but its on a "long term" back order whatever the heck that means. They assured me I would have my tracking number before noon. That came and past. I'm afraid to even ask for a refund at this point god knows when I would get it. I said Buyer Beware before. I'm suggesting to stay the F**K AWAY!"

This review was modified by noname0618 on February 27 2015 09:13:04 AM

2015-02-26

"F%$#king idiots. Stay away from these people."

2015-02-10

"I placed my order on the 30th no tracking info for 10 days. I emailed them and they gave me their standard shipping info, still no tracking info.
When I called they said it would ship and be to me in 3-4 business days. That time came and past, then they finally send me my tracking number. The email said it was a FEDEX tracking number, however that didn't work. So I tried USPS where it did work, however it shows "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS". Still hasn't shipped!

I've ordered from them in the past and did not have an issue, however that has changed and they totally suck. Do not order from this company!"

2015-02-09

"I decided to try supplementwarehouse for my supps this time around and boy was it a huge mistake. 8 days in and it hadn't even shipped yet. I wrote to customer service and they told me that my order hadn't been delivered to them yet and as soon as it was then they would ship it to me. I'm not sure why my order was being shipped to them and then to me, but whatever. I canceled my order and will order elsewhere, never again with supplement warehouse. They said I should get my refund in 3-5 days, which in supplementwarehouse time that will probably be a month or two. Stay away"

This review was modified by wa2ruff on February 09 2015 02:17:05 PM

2015-02-05

"Worst customer service ever! I rarely write reviews but this experience was so bad I feel it is my duty to let others know not to waste their time. I have ordered from this company for almost 5 years and have been satisfied with the experience up until my most recent order.

I placed order a week and a half ago-- nothing has been delivered (they tout 1-3 days typical) and it has been complete radio silence from the company. I started calling to check on the order a week into not having received the product nor any email updates regarding the status. On my first call in- I was in a good mood, the "customer specialist" was not helpful in the least nor apologetic or empathetic. She stated that usually they ship in 1-3 days but 8 days is with-in their policy so the fact that a week had gone was fine by their standards and I should be receiving it soon. Two days later still had not received anything, call to speak with a supervisor- was sent to voicemail. No one called me back. Today I called again to ask about the status of my order- customer service person said it had not shipped and must be out- they can send me another flavor or product-- I asked why somebody could not have let me know that 9 days ago and we could have figured something else out. She did not have an answer for that. I asked to speak to a supervisor and got sent to voicemail again. This company sucks as far as I'm concerned- has thrown off my workout regiment and wasted a lot of my time. "

2015-01-23

"Wow by far the worst company I have ever ordered from. It took them 2 weeks to tell me that my freaking order was on long term backorder with their suppliers. This totally jacked up my workout regimen bc my supplementation was all out of wack. I'm so fn angry at the owners of this piece of crap business.
FYI people they do not tell you if the products you are purchasing are on backorder. That way they can sicker you into buying from them. I believe that they are purposely misleading customers by offering certain unavailable products for an extremely low price. That way they can get you to buy the other supplements they do have at a higher price. I called every day to figure out what was up with my order and it still took more than a week just to get the word that 8 of the products that I ordered we're unavailable.
Scam"

2015-01-20

"You're actually loaning them your money for a month. For free!

Takes 14-21 days before they even ship to you. Then they charge a premium for shipping the slowest way possible. It could take a month to get your order.

2014-12-30

"Worst online experience I have ever had in my entire life. I placed an order. Pretty standard, right? 1, 2, 5, 9 DAYS go by without my order shipping. You would think I was ordering a custom engraved timepiece or something. I called to cancel my order because in that time frame I had already received an order of the same items from a reputable supplement distributor. The CSR says my order is now cancelled and I will receive an email. What do you know? In my effort to cancel the order my order must have gotten on the radar so they decided to ship it a few hours after my attempt at cancelling. Upon receiving the package I noticed they do not include a return label. Therefore, I am paying for shipping twice. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THEM!"

2014-12-24

"They blew my email up on Black Friday with all of these deals, so I went to the site and ordered like $140 worth of products the next Saturday. I was waiting for my tracking number but it never came. I knew they must've been busy because of the holidays so I didn't say anything. About 10 business days later I still didn't get a tracking number or my products even though my credit card was charged already. I emailed them and ask about my order. They replied back with shipping guidelines and terms that I already new, and told me to wait. Then they emailed me and said they will process my order now without an explanation on why my order was very late. So I decided that this was too long and ridiculous. I called them and waited 20 minutes to talk to a representative and cancelled my order. I will never order from supplement warehouse again!!!! "

This review was modified by M_inc920 on December 24 2014 01:52:14 PM

2014-12-17

"Customer service was exceptional, my shipment came in a day early. Very happy with this website."

2014-12-16

"My favorite site to order all my supplements from! Very good service and amazingly dependable! Always on time and never disappoints!"

2014-12-16

"Always great pricing and specials. I'll never shop anywhere else for supplements!"

2014-12-16

"Placed an order and it was delivered quickly and in great condition. They are easy to work with and have the lowest prices."

This review was modified by eatman3 on December 16 2014 10:45:02 AM

Share SupplementWarehouse.com's store rating

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member
SupplementWarehouse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!