• Address: 2440 Corporate Preserve Dr Oak Creek, WI 53154
    • Phone: 800-545-8012

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"This has to be the worst online shopping experience. There were no email updates about charges to my account or the status of my order. I had to use my login on their website and there it said my order was "in process" for almost a week. Then I after the order was cancelled, they charged my account! I just submitted a help ticket for a refund.

This review site accurately reflects your shopping experience if you decide to purchase from this vendor. The TrustPilot review website they advertise on their page is obviously a scam,

modified review This review was modified by pbh540 on June 13 2014 07:50:48 AM

"Placed my order and a week later they cancelled my order, refunded me, and said that the order was priced wrong. It was maybe $10 cheaper than usual and their ridiculous shipping would've made it more anyway. If you want to wait a week for your product only to find out they aren't shipping it..... shop here.

P.S. I called customer service and they said "That's how it is, I'm sorry." Then I called the manager and she never returned my 3 calls.

modified review This review was modified by Mhartwick on May 30 2014 01:26:42 AM

"Customer service is not a priority for them. Received an email stating "Free Shipping off entire order on selected purchases" just to find out it only qualifies for $15 off still charging $80 in shipping. Addressed my issues with customer care stating I will never purchase again. I received a response somewhere in the lines of "it is what it is". I guess they do not care about repeat customers, they must be doing very well. For you consumers, do some shopping around and get the same overall pricing with much better customer service. Worse case scenario, you may spend a few dollars elsewhere but worth it."

modified review This review was modified by JPena480 on September 25 2013 11:04:21 PM

"What a joke this has been. No follow up for a week after the order, then a first message saying some of the products were on backorder. Now another message a week later stating ALL of the products are on backorder. And yet, the site said they were all IN STOCK when I ordered. I strongly recommend that nobody purchase from Supplement Warehouse in the future as it's clear to me they don't know how to operate an online store."

modified review This review was modified by DONTORDERFROMSUPPLEMENTWAREHOUSE on August 15 2013 06:39:21 AM

"Business WITHOUT integrity. I found a better price on an item elsewhere and entered the information into the site to receive a price match, plus 5% discount (as the business loves to advertise). Lo and behold, my order was cancelled the very next day for an alleged 'address error'. I allege that they do not uphold their policy and use it as a marketing ploy. Give it a try yourself and see."

modified review This review was modified by Promember on August 14 2013 06:49:01 PM

"worst experience ever with this guys,..Please stay away if you don't want to get in trouble"

modified review This review was modified by nyandy on July 31 2013 02:00:09 AM

"Ordered from this company a couple months ago. Several weeks later my Credit Card of 12 years had fraudulent charges on it for $900.00. Having CC protection is great but it is still a pain in the A$$ to have to mess with getting a new acct. I think these people need to be put on check and reviewed. I sent the information to my CC company and they said they will further investigate. "

modified review This review was modified by toocool106 on June 16 2013 12:34:08 PM

"I ordered on 4/26/13. Shipped 4/29 & arrived 5/4, not bad right?? Until on 5/27 my credit card company called to say airfare on virgin airlines had attempted to be purchased online with my cc numbers!! First time ever online fraud has gotten me. Tried to figure how it could have happened until I googled them to order again and found others had very similar issues!!! Don't believe the 110% safe shopping guarantee. I called and they knew nothing about it. Buyer BEWARRE!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by DanHu on June 03 2013 12:35:13 PM

"Will never buy from here again. Shipping took almost two weeks and a month later there are fraudualant charges on my credit card. According to other reviews I am not the only one to have an issue with Identity theft after buying from this company. "

modified review This review was modified by NSSDL on May 25 2013 04:42:49 PM

"I ordered my stuff a week and a half ago (7 business days) and it's still not here. At 1/3 of the cost and 10X faster shipping, I will buy from a competitor every time from now on. Thought I would give supplementwarehouse.com a shot, but they blew it."

modified review This review was modified by aleon511 on May 21 2013 09:13:01 AM

"I placed an order from Supplementwarehouse on Sat April 27th for some protein and was told that it would ship out Mon April 29th. I called on Mon the 29th to check if it had shipped as i was told and the custome service rep told me that it had not shipped yet but it would go out the next day on Tues April 30th. While on the phone with the rep i noticed they were advertising free shaker bottles for protein shakes so I asked the rep if she were to ad that shaker bottle to my order how much longer would it take to ship and she said my order would be dalayed 24 hours, so it should ship Wed May 1st. It didnt. I called on Wed May 1st and asked if my order and shaker bottle had shipped yet because i was still waiting for my tracking number and the customer service rep said it would ship out guaranteed Thurs May 2nd because sometimes when you ad a new item the delay is longer than 24 hours. Understandable. But when i called back on Thurs May 2nd to ask if it had finally shipped the rep told me NO and that she would look into this delay and send me an email to let me know what happend, so I waited till Friday May 3rd with still no email from the rep, then called and mentioned to them that I still havent received a tracking number or an email explaining the delay and the rep told me that they were actually OUT of the protein I ordered and that they would ship it to me Mon May 6th!!! She said I would receive my protein by May 9th or 10th!! I asked, WHY did your company sell me something you didnt have in stock, plus charge me $13.00 for 3-5 day shipping when im having to wait over 9 days from the day i ordered! I demanded a refund because i had had it with this company! NEVER order from this company, they sell items out of stock then make you wait 3 times the promised wait time, while charging you an outrageous $13.00 in shipping fees!"

modified review This review was modified by Jess77711 on May 03 2013 01:00:41 PM

"Terrible! They cancelled my order claiming my address was different than what was on file with my CC company.

The address was not different. I checked the next day and those &*^%( punks raised the prices on both of the items I was trying to order. I'd rather pay a few more $$$ elsewhere then deal with this garbage. Their website sucks too. I just went there because of the price. I guess you really do get what you pay for.

NOT WORTH IT.

"Wow, these guys are terrible. I tried to place a > $500 order for a large amount of protein bars (big household, and I like to order in bulk so I don't have to think about it often), and they just outright cancelled my order because "it might be fraud". They didn't even try to do anything sensible like call me to verify, they just cancelled it.

I posted about this on their Facebook page and mentioned that they were losing business because of this policies. Rather than do something smart, like say "I'm so sorry, what's your order number we'll get it resubmitted for you", they just deleted my comment and blocked me from posting on their page. Brilliant move there guys, instead of saving the business you just inspired me to go write negative reviews.

Epic fail at customer service on all counts. What do you say about someone who just doesn't want your money? They actually had very reasonable pricing, and I probably would have given them many thousands of dollars of business, but it doesn't make sense to deal with someone so determined to be rude and unhelpful.

"You guys are the best. My supplements are great. Nobody beat your prices. Thanks for the free shake bottle. The lady who took my order was friendly. And the delivery time was very good also. I will tell all my friends at the gym to order their supplements from you. Thanks a lot. Ken Zeigler "

"love this place, first time I ever ran into the non valued competitor issue was during my last order which they informed me on why and told me I was able to offer another company as a competitor which I promptly did. I've ordered here over the last 4 years, by far the best place to order from. Shipping might seem high, and it sorta is but when you think about it $28 for 50 lbs of stuff being shipped isn't bad at all. Also they shipped the wrong powder to me once and I mailed out the correct one with a return label for the other protein powder within 2 days."

modified review This review was modified by Ecofina on June 17 2012 09:21:22 AM

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member
SupplementWarehouse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!