• SupplementWareh

• Address: 2440 Corporate Preserve Dr Oak Creek, WI 53154
    • Phone: 800-545-8012

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10

"I placed a supplement order from the website, 4 days later I receive an email stating that the main item that I ordered was canceled and my money for that item was refunded. Upon receiving the email, about 5 minutes later, I called to cancel the complete order since the items they canceled were the ones that truly interested me, the remaining items were extra items to go with the item they canceled, however when I called I was told that the order was shipped that same (website stated "ready to ship") day and that I would have to receive it. Why didn't you contacted me prior to send the remaining items? and even knowing that they were not sending all the items that I ordered, they still charged me the whole $18.20 shipping rate from the complete order, now I will have to wait about 14 day because is coming to an APO before I cannot even return everything to get a refund because I have to receive the package and then it would cost me another $10.00 to send it back. After I complained to the customer service, they told me that the supplements I ordered were on backlog from the manufacturer, it was canceled, but if they would have told me earlier I would have ordered somewhere else and do not waste my time or money, since is costing me a lot more because the high shipping rete and the cancelation. This is a very deceiving selling practice, I Will never order from this place again."

"I placed an order 6 days ago and I have been unable to contact the company after 7 attempts due to "high call volume" and my package has yet to be shipped. This is without a doubt the worst online company I have every had the displeasure of working with. They overcharge for shipping and have terrible communication. Go to bodybuilding.com for your next purchase, prices are competitive and I usually RECEIVE my order in 2 days with standard shipping. Save yourself a headache. Needless to say I cancelled my order, I doubt I'll even get my refund. "

"The low prices do not even come close to making up for the fact that now 4 business days later my order hasn't shipped and I usually have my BodyBuilding.com order within 2 days. I will never use this site again. We live and learn. "

This review was modified by jblack66 on August 06 2015 08:44:23 AM

"I was shopping some awesome deals at Supplemental Warehouse on protein and stuff and was pretty excited to get some things to try, but then I went to check shipping and it was $26.82! Are they nuts?! I would far rather pay a couple dollars more and shop at ANY other site where they offer free shipping over $50. That is seriously ridiculous! It completely negates any sale prices. Unbelievable. I guess that's how they cover their sales--charge such an insane shipping cost to make up the prices. They missed out on my business.

Then I removed all but a few items from my cart (removed the two biggest and most expensive items) and my subtotal was $31.42, and my shipping is $25.66! This is so crazy.

They go on about free samples being better than free shipping. I had three protein bar samples in my cart. I removed them and shipping went down to $19. So they were going to charge me $2 shipping on each of those "free" bars. So I switched my cart around again. Ended up with a $17 subtotal and still a $19 shipping fee. How do they even begin to rationalize this? I always get my orders super crazy fast from my other sites--many with free shipping. They are con artists.

This review was modified by KStarr2015 on August 06 2015 01:22:14 AM

"Day 3 and no response regarding my order. I would never order from these people again. They charge 3x what most places charge for shipping. I would give them a zero if I could."

"My order sat at "Processing" for six days before I got a tracking number. Sent two inquiries, of which only one was answered with an automated response. Will definitely not order from them again. Yes, they price match, but the few dollars saved isn't worth the wait. "

This review was modified by NordicIron on April 24 2015 10:08:30 AM

"I'm now on business day 5 with no tracking number. Customer service is not helpful at all. Email is non responsive except with the automotive response which I see everyone else gets. I'm pretty pissed I paid 26$ in shipping alone and still left in the dark. Never have I sups online and this happen. "Buyer Beware!"

Day 6 now and I got a answer of Epic is on a "LONG TERM" back order. What a F**king scam!!!!! It's still on the website but its on a "long term" back order whatever the heck that means. They assured me I would have my tracking number before noon. That came and past. I'm afraid to even ask for a refund at this point god knows when I would get it. I said Buyer Beware before. I'm suggesting to stay the F**K AWAY!

This review was modified by noname0618 on February 27 2015 09:13:04 AM

"F%$#king idiots. Stay away from these people."

"I placed my order on the 30th no tracking info for 10 days. I emailed them and they gave me their standard shipping info, still no tracking info.
When I called they said it would ship and be to me in 3-4 business days. That time came and past, then they finally send me my tracking number. The email said it was a FEDEX tracking number, however that didn't work. So I tried USPS where it did work, however it shows "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS". Still hasn't shipped!

I've ordered from them in the past and did not have an issue, however that has changed and they totally suck. Do not order from this company!

"I decided to try supplementwarehouse for my supps this time around and boy was it a huge mistake. 8 days in and it hadn't even shipped yet. I wrote to customer service and they told me that my order hadn't been delivered to them yet and as soon as it was then they would ship it to me. I'm not sure why my order was being shipped to them and then to me, but whatever. I canceled my order and will order elsewhere, never again with supplement warehouse. They said I should get my refund in 3-5 days, which in supplementwarehouse time that will probably be a month or two. Stay away"

This review was modified by wa2ruff on February 09 2015 02:17:05 PM

"Worst customer service ever! I rarely write reviews but this experience was so bad I feel it is my duty to let others know not to waste their time. I have ordered from this company for almost 5 years and have been satisfied with the experience up until my most recent order.

I placed order a week and a half ago-- nothing has been delivered (they tout 1-3 days typical) and it has been complete radio silence from the company. I started calling to check on the order a week into not having received the product nor any email updates regarding the status. On my first call in- I was in a good mood, the "customer specialist" was not helpful in the least nor apologetic or empathetic. She stated that usually they ship in 1-3 days but 8 days is with-in their policy so the fact that a week had gone was fine by their standards and I should be receiving it soon. Two days later still had not received anything, call to speak with a supervisor- was sent to voicemail. No one called me back. Today I called again to ask about the status of my order- customer service person said it had not shipped and must be out- they can send me another flavor or product-- I asked why somebody could not have let me know that 9 days ago and we could have figured something else out. She did not have an answer for that. I asked to speak to a supervisor and got sent to voicemail again. This company sucks as far as I'm concerned- has thrown off my workout regiment and wasted a lot of my time.

"Wow by far the worst company I have ever ordered from. It took them 2 weeks to tell me that my freaking order was on long term backorder with their suppliers. This totally jacked up my workout regimen bc my supplementation was all out of wack. I'm so fn angry at the owners of this piece of crap business.
FYI people they do not tell you if the products you are purchasing are on backorder. That way they can sicker you into buying from them. I believe that they are purposely misleading customers by offering certain unavailable products for an extremely low price. That way they can get you to buy the other supplements they do have at a higher price. I called every day to figure out what was up with my order and it still took more than a week just to get the word that 8 of the products that I ordered we're unavailable.
Scam

"You're actually loaning them your money for a month. For free!

Takes 14-21 days before they even ship to you. Then they charge a premium for shipping the slowest way possible. It could take a month to get your order.

"Worst online experience I have ever had in my entire life. I placed an order. Pretty standard, right? 1, 2, 5, 9 DAYS go by without my order shipping. You would think I was ordering a custom engraved timepiece or something. I called to cancel my order because in that time frame I had already received an order of the same items from a reputable supplement distributor. The CSR says my order is now cancelled and I will receive an email. What do you know? In my effort to cancel the order my order must have gotten on the radar so they decided to ship it a few hours after my attempt at cancelling. Upon receiving the package I noticed they do not include a return label. Therefore, I am paying for shipping twice. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THEM!"

"They blew my email up on Black Friday with all of these deals, so I went to the site and ordered like $140 worth of products the next Saturday. I was waiting for my tracking number but it never came. I knew they must've been busy because of the holidays so I didn't say anything. About 10 business days later I still didn't get a tracking number or my products even though my credit card was charged already. I emailed them and ask about my order. They replied back with shipping guidelines and terms that I already new, and told me to wait. Then they emailed me and said they will process my order now without an explanation on why my order was very late. So I decided that this was too long and ridiculous. I called them and waited 20 minutes to talk to a representative and cancelled my order. I will never order from supplement warehouse again!!!! "

This review was modified by M_inc920 on December 24 2014 01:52:14 PM

Share SupplementWarehouse.com's store rating

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member
SupplementWarehouse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!