• Address: 2440 Corporate Preserve Dr Oak Creek, WI 53154

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.11/10 4.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Customer service was exceptional, my shipment came in a day early. Very happy with this website."

"My favorite site to order all my supplements from! Very good service and amazingly dependable! Always on time and never disappoints!"

"Always great pricing and specials. I'll never shop anywhere else for supplements!"

"Placed an order and it was delivered quickly and in great condition. They are easy to work with and have the lowest prices."

modified review This review was modified by eatman3 on December 16 2014 10:45:02 AM

"I order online ALL Of the time from MANY different places and this company is the ONLY one who will cancel your order if you do NOT have the same shipping address as your billing address. Their prices may be the cheapest but so is their service and customer service. WILL NOT BE SHOPPING HERE AGAIN! BEWARE! BEWARE! Unreasonable!"

"The worst company I have ever had to deal with. The customer service representative was very passive aggressive. Four business days after the order they still had not shipped the items. I was also notified at this same time that half of the order was not in stock and would be shipped out when available. This would take 2-3 weeks for these items to be received. I cancelled the entire order and they only refunded a partial amount. I called them and asked where the rest was and they said they were going to refund the rest, but had not gotten around to it yet. Why could they not just refund the full amount at once??? I will never use them again, tried them once and never again."

modified review This review was modified by jakel123 on December 05 2014 10:50:53 AM

"Communication in order to get credit card verified is horrible. Customer service and verification services are separate.
No one seems to know why card verification failed, even though the credit card company approved the payment.

modified review This review was modified by gsknight on November 26 2014 05:01:25 PM

"The worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I've ordered twice from them, both times they cancelled my order and did not let me know. Customer service was horrendous and they didn't respond to any of my emails regarding how to get my order placed. If I could give this joke of a company zero stars, I would. "

modified review This review was modified by DissatisfiedLifter on November 20 2014 12:21:26 AM

"I Placed an order with supplement warehouse on 11/6/2014 and Received my order on 11/12/14. at first i was upset because the Tracking number was not found on usps however after emailing them they provided me with additional information and i was able to track my package. Besides that little hiccup i would recommend the company. They have decent prices and good selection on discontinued items. "

modified review This review was modified by Olga.W on November 12 2014 11:25:24 AM

"Placed an order October 15, 2014. Kept checking for the status & it would always say "processing" So, I emailed help desk, they said they would check on it. They emailed back couple of hours later stating it was shipped today October 21, 2014. Hmmmm .... really??!!! Took my money right away I see.

Nice.

Now, today, October 22, 2014. Got an email stating the order shipped & was provided a tracking number. Tried tracking the order but Fed-Ex site says "Tracking number does not exist" !!!!!

Finally received order 10-31-14. Noticed the free samples & other samples I paid a few dollars for were EXPIRED!!! Took pictures of this. (Thought that was against the law?). Anyway, they deducted my shipping a few days ago after me constantly emailing the HelpDesk asking where my order was. Noticed too, that as you add your free samples or low priced samples the shipping increases but now I see these are all EXPIRED items! That is Unacceptable!!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by jazsoul on November 01 2014 10:03:03 AM

"Placed an order and was missing my protein when it arrived. I called customer service and was told item is on backorder but will not be able to receive it at the posted price now. Site showed 9 in stock. Customer service rep was rude and sent me to a supervisors voicemail but reassured me they don't care and I will not be getting my item at that price. False advertising, fraudulant, and terrible business practice. Ill be contacting the BBB as well as Department of Consumer Protection. Apparently I am not the only customer experiencing this issue."

modified review This review was modified by ccharles on October 20 2014 11:54:14 AM

"Worst Customer Service I have ever received. Poor prices, not even competitive with other online retailers. I used to use Supplement Warehouse for everything years ago. Avoid this company at all costs. Save yourself the headache...."

modified review This review was modified by Magruder5 on October 13 2014 09:20:30 AM

"I have now read three other people here have had the same problem with this company regarding an order being placed and an apparent discrepancy in the shipping/billing address.

I have had this same problem and this is 100% the worst customer service experience I have ever had with an online retailer. You can find prices just as good if you look around the web.

I did some research and this company has been reported to the BBB several times and you can read other negative reviews on websites like "ripoff report".

STAY AWAY

modified review This review was modified by MrRoloT on October 10 2014 12:04:53 PM

"I've shopped with Supplement Warehouse on 3 different occasions this year and I've never had any issues at all. The first time went very well, I ordered some protein bars and received my order the same week. The second time I spent about $150 and it took a little bit longer, but I had got an email from them explaining the delay. I think it took about 8 days total from when I ordered it. And I most recently placed an order about 2 weeks ago, and received it super fast! Only 2 days! I was pleasantly surprised. I've never needed to pricematch, so I can't speak on that. But overall my experience was good and I love the free samples!"

modified review This review was modified by nicolealexander on August 06 2014 12:30:45 PM

"This has to be the worst online shopping experience. There were no email updates about charges to my account or the status of my order. I had to use my login on their website and there it said my order was "in process" for almost a week. Then I after the order was cancelled, they charged my account! I just submitted a help ticket for a refund.

This review site accurately reflects your shopping experience if you decide to purchase from this vendor. The TrustPilot review website they advertise on their page is obviously a scam,

modified review This review was modified by pbh540 on June 13 2014 07:50:48 AM

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member
SupplementWarehouse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!