• SupplementWareh

Product & services pricing Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.66/10 5.66/10

"I have been going to supplement warehouse for years, by far my favorite website to order what I need from. My orders have always been on time and If i had a question, the customer service representative had the answer. Their selection beats any other place out of the water while beating competitor prices too which is awesome, A one stop shop is what I like to call it :) Thumbs up to Supplement Warehouse!"

"I have been a customer for years. This is a great company who offers great prices along with great availability. This is the only store I purchase supplements from."

This review was modified by Dizzmund on September 17 2015 11:01:49 AM

"Repeat customer- I only buy my supplements from supplement warehouse- they have EVERYTHING I need in a one- stop- shop and shipping is super fast. Highly recommended!"

"Super awesome, got my protein in just 2 days! Their website is so easy to use also!!"

"Great customer service, easy online shopping navigation, and competitive prices on the products I love! My order shipped right away and I was given updates throughout the delivery. I will be using SupplementWarehouse again."

"Excellence customer service with a wide selection of quality products and the help you need when deciding between 2 products!"

This review was modified by Prince-saied on September 16 2015 11:57:25 AM

"Fast delivery! Great products! Fantastic Deals! Trendy Appeal! Its just perfect!"

This review was modified by 9142009 on September 16 2015 09:08:34 AM

"The best thing I can say when ever I order something online is absolutely nothing. I tried a new protein powder that was recommended to me and they had it the cheapest. It was delivered by the time they said it would be, at the cost that was advertised and didn't have any payment issues. As a customer I couldn't ask for more. They even had to sample packs paperwork out in the box. Ill continue to do business with supplement wearhouse."

This review was modified by Thomascoffman1 on September 16 2015 09:04:06 AM

"supplement warehouse is a phenomenal company that I can trust and order from on a weekly bases and never have to worry about it. Their services are always 10/10 their customer service 10/10. In my few months ordering from warehouse supplement I have been a 10/10 happy customer and will be glad to order more."

This review was modified by Thatbuffguyamer on September 16 2015 08:49:06 AM

"The absolute best! Awesome customer service, & great products! I am happy with everything from supplement warehouse. "

This review was modified by Caitlynn on September 16 2015 08:43:18 AM

"i got my supplement order less than a week after placing it! i had no problems with anything and the results were and still are amazing!! thank you supplement watehouse for your support and hard work!!"

"If you're smart enough to research reviews on an online company before you order from them...you're smarter than me! I placed an order two weeks ago and still have no product. This is a horrible company to deal with. You don't save money. ..what ever "savings" you get ends up costing you more because they jack up shipping costs. Save yourself time and aggravation and do not order from here. "

This review was modified by Ambes on September 14 2015 08:17:16 PM

"Pros: Prices are cheap and they guarantee to be the lowest.

Cons: I placed my largest order yet on September 2nd. I received an email 45 minutes after they closed that they needed me to call in for verification. I did this the following day and thought everything was fine. I then received an email one hour before they closed stating I once again needed to call in for verification. The woman that I spoke to entered my credit card information improperly and they needed me to re-verify and then there department needed to contact my credit card company but I was promised that I would receive an email stating the order would be shipped on 9/04/2015. It is now 09/08/2015 and I have yet to receive an email that the order that I placed is even being processed.

This has caused me to break my test cycle and would have broken my creatine cycle had I not GNC to GNC to buy some. I will be ordering from Lockout Supplements from here on out. I receive my packages 2 days from placing my order and they are half way across the country. Order placed verification and shipment tracking information only 4 minutes after I ordered.

This review was modified by SupplementProdigy on September 08 2015 08:28:43 AM

"I placed a supplement order from the website, 4 days later I receive an email stating that the main item that I ordered was canceled and my money for that item was refunded. Upon receiving the email, about 5 minutes later, I called to cancel the complete order since the items they canceled were the ones that truly interested me, the remaining items were extra items to go with the item they canceled, however when I called I was told that the order was shipped that same (website stated "ready to ship") day and that I would have to receive it. Why didn't you contacted me prior to send the remaining items? and even knowing that they were not sending all the items that I ordered, they still charged me the whole $18.20 shipping rate from the complete order, now I will have to wait about 14 day because is coming to an APO before I cannot even return everything to get a refund because I have to receive the package and then it would cost me another $10.00 to send it back. After I complained to the customer service, they told me that the supplements I ordered were on backlog from the manufacturer, it was canceled, but if they would have told me earlier I would have ordered somewhere else and do not waste my time or money, since is costing me a lot more because the high shipping rete and the cancelation. This is a very deceiving selling practice, I Will never order from this place again."

"I placed an order 6 days ago and I have been unable to contact the company after 7 attempts due to "high call volume" and my package has yet to be shipped. This is without a doubt the worst online company I have every had the displeasure of working with. They overcharge for shipping and have terrible communication. Go to bodybuilding.com for your next purchase, prices are competitive and I usually RECEIVE my order in 2 days with standard shipping. Save yourself a headache. Needless to say I cancelled my order, I doubt I'll even get my refund. "

Share SupplementWarehouse.com's store rating

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member
SupplementWarehouse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!