Stores > SupplementWarehouse.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

2016-07-09

Price Match but not product!

"Placed order 6/25/16 and was billed 6/28/16. It is now 7/9/16 and still not product. Have used them in the past and never any problems. Guess since they had to price match they don't give a crap when it ships if at all. Tried to call them on several occasions but was on hold for 10-15 min and was still told it would be 40 min longer. No thanks. All emails were never responded to and even tried other numbers with no success. DONE!! Disputing the charge and even if it takes a while to get my $ at least something was done."

This review was modified by Forkster on July 09 2016 08:11:52 AM

2016-05-10

Dissappointed in customer service/reliability

"Been 10 days since i ordered/ $$$ cleared my account, try to contact customer service a dozen times always asked me to contacted them another time or help desk. Contacted help desk no reply. Also could not access my account tried to rest password a few times no reset email ever recieved. "

This review was modified by beastwars_40 on May 10 2016 06:32:22 AM

2016-05-01

The worst experience

"Horrible horrible horrible customer service. Ignores and doesn't respond. Item was back ordered, didn't give me a refund even though it was past a month (after waiting on hold for an hour and a half I was told this). They sent me the wrong item. I contacted them via email since I didn't want to wait on hold, but it ha been 15 days and no reply. I had to contact the actual manufacturer to give me a refund. Save your time and money and go somewhere else. "

This review was modified by Djcarmac on May 01 2016 07:51:04 PM

2016-04-28

Slow, deceptive, dubious business practices, poor customer service

"20 days to get half of what I ordered.

Not to mention that they charged my credit card the full amount the day that I ordered, and it took 3 weeks to get a refund on the part that they claimed was out of stock.

If you try to call them the phone system always says the wait time is over an hours. If you email them you get an automated email saying they might get get back to you in two days and a statement saying their shipment policy is 10 days. However, I couldn't find that information disclosed anywhere on the site.

One of the items I ordered showed in stock, still shows as in stock, but they claimed it was back-ordered and could not deliver it. Then the slow refund. Wonder if that had anything to do with the fact that I submitted a price match request and they didn't want to match the price?

What a totally negative experience, will never shop there again.

2016-04-18

Fully satisfied. Will likely purchase from them again.

"I paid $50.92 (incl shipping) for three bottles of Jarrow Formula Lactoferrin. The price ($17/bottle) beat the nearest competitor by about $5/bottle. The product arrived in less than one week. Communication was good - including an immediate email to acknowledge receipt of order and a second email (3 days later) to provide me a USPS tracking number. "

2016-04-16

Horrible customer service and extremely slow.

"This was my third and last order from Supplement Warehouse. To their credit I had no negative experience with the first two orders, except that shipping times were a little slow as compared to other retailers, but for the price they offer (price match) I could wait a few extra days. However with this previous order I will never order from them again. I placed a single item order on a Saturday with the expectation that it wouldn't process until Monday. I waited until Thursday to check the status of the order and to my surprise it was still labeled as "In Processing". I patiently waited until Saturday to check again. After seeing the same result I decided to call the customer service desk. I sat on hold for 53 minutes before I spoke with a Rep who simply and rudely explained to me that they have up to 10 days for processing and that my order would be processed that week, then ended the conversation. On the following Monday after still no update, I sent an email to the helpdesk team, to which they responded that my item had been backordered, no big deal, only there is no way to tell this from the website, no one informed me after 8 days (6 business days) that this was backordered, and after an hour long phone call and 15 second conversation, the lovely customer service rep didn't bother telling me this. Per the request of the email I responded and asked to swap out the flavor I ordered for another one. After waiting 3 days for a response that I never received I decided to call the customer service phone number again. After only a 38 minute wait this time I got through and was told yes this product was back ordered, and I could exchange the flavor. After making an exchange request and placed back on hold, I was informed that there were only 3 flavors in stock, all basic and not what I wanted. Not wanting to wait any longer for my now 2.5 week old order I made a decision and was told that it would ship out later that day. The following day to my surprise I did receive shipping information, unfortunately it is suppose to take 7 days to arrive. Was I in any way compensated for my trouble? No. Will I ever order from supplement warehouse again? No. They have a great price but some things are just worth the money, in this case, its satisfaction. If you want to be satisfied with a purchase and experience do yourself a favor and order from someone else."

This review was modified by Sethius on April 16 2016 09:00:32 AM

2016-03-28

Shady Business

"Found this company on Google Shopping, price was 50% less than all other retailers. If it's too good to be true... Placed an order, no shipment confirmation after waiting 3 days. Replied to the order confirmation email, but didn't receive a reply in return. The next day, realized their reply to email is "noreply@supplementwarehouse.com." Called customer service hotline, which has a very sleazy voice, stating that no one is available to answer the call. Cannot leave a voicemail either. Contacted customer support through the website contact form. Finally they responded that my credit card was declined. They never bothered to contact me about the issue, and when I questioned them about it, no response. Terrible experience. Avoid like the plague."

This review was modified by jobbophm on March 28 2016 12:06:24 AM

2016-03-17

Fraudulent Company

"This company charged my card immediately, then failed to ship the items and communicate that the items were not in stock. Called all numbers for Supplement Warehouse but no access to customer service. Reported to my bank for investigation."

This review was modified by OABry on March 17 2016 11:31:10 PM

2016-03-16

I only choose 1 star cos I HAVE to!!!

"I don't know how many thousands of dollars I've spent with Supplement Warehouse over the years but I'll never spend another cent!!!

After over an hour on the phone on hold, I'm told after not receiving ANY contact for 3 weeks the products I had ordered (in replacement of products I had ordered 3 weeks earlier and never received as they were not in stock) were also not in stock!!!! It took ME chasing them AGAIN to find this out! The worst part of this is their website showed both sets of products were in stock.

Over the past 6 months I have received incomplete products (shaking cups without the mixing utensil) and when I emailed the team at SW querying my order I received sporadic and sarcastic responses - again, two or three weeks after my initial enquiry. In addition to this they replied that 'this batch didn't come with the mixing utensil'. I feel this is a MINOR detail customers should be made aware of.
I gave up on email communication but when I tried to call their prompts did not work and eventually when they did I was always on hold for at least a half hour.

I'm sorry but this is simply no way to treat ANY customer let alone loyal customers who spend thousands.
I was left shaking my head today when after 55 minutes I finally spoke with a representative who informed me there are only TWO employees on the SW team designated to respond to ALL emails and phone calls.

It's 2016 and this level of service (or more accurate disservice) is beyond unacceptable!

There are other sites out there girls and guys, you don't want to waste all your hard work and time dealing with amateurs like Supplement Warehouse!

This review was modified by dtraine on March 16 2016 10:48:45 AM

2016-03-11

Worst Mr. Fuckers to order from!

"It's been 3 weeks since I ordered my supliments and these worthless fucks won't even email me back! But I got a surprise for them! My attorney is filing a law suit and even tho it will take a year I'm going to **** this company down every way I can! "

This review was modified by Aztecwarrior on March 11 2016 01:28:14 AM

2016-03-01

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!

"AFTER 20 DAYS I CALLED TO FIND OUT THE STATUS OF MY ORDER. THEY INFORMED ME IT WAS ON BACK ORDER AND DOESNT KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE COMING IN!? how does the corporate office doesn't see the flaws in the online ordering process and rectifies it, tells me that this company doesn't care about its customers new or old. "

This review was modified by firstmate2287 on March 01 2016 12:13:59 PM

2016-02-03

They take their sweet time

"Never buy your supps here if you need them in a hurry!!! Read the other reviews. With Bodybuilding.com I RECIEVE my orders in 2 days. With supplement warehouse its taken 3 business days the first time I ordered, and 5 business days the second time JUST for them to ship it. Looks like its going to take at least 10 days to receive my order this time. If you read their shipping policy they say allow 10 days before shipped. No other company takes this long. What's even worse is that if you try to call their customer service number expect to wait on hold for a long time. Earlier today I called because I ordered my stuff last Friday. It is now thursday night and I still haven't received a tracking number. Anyways, there were 7 people in front of me and I waited on hold for 63 minutes. Like, are you kidding me? Why on earth would it take anywhere near 10 minutes per call!? Seems like it should take 5 minutes, tops. This just screams incompetency all around. Really, really freaking happy that I now have to go thru phenibut withdrawals for 3 days because this company doesn't give a **** about getting their orders out fast like any worthwhile company should. I will never buy from them again, unless I stop caring about getting my stuff quickly."

This review was modified by jkaminski206 on February 04 2016 03:33:38 PM

2016-02-02

Terrible customer service - shipment is nowhere!

"I never received my package and no one will get back to me about it being lost or about any sort of refund. I followed up with the support ticket system online immediately when the tracking info showed that my package was undeliverable due to an "incorrect address". I received an email from customer service shortly after and they confirmed my address, and it was correct. So there was no reason that the shipment shouldn't have been delivered. Then I never heard from them again. I emailed 4 more times and created 3 more support tickets. I even called every number on their site, and only reached an automated system that simply went in a loop. It never transferred me to any department and only hung up on me. After reading other reviews here, I'm very much regretting using this website and will be doing my research before wasting any more time and money on a scam company like this one. Buyer beware!!! "

This review was modified by kristentruth on February 02 2016 11:01:31 AM

2016-01-06

"Worse company they don't ship your product and jerk you around its been over a month I have no product and they are refusing to refund my money they come up with every excuse to not refund the only good reviews they get are the ones they post"

This review was modified by jon1988 on January 06 2016 04:35:31 PM

2015-12-17

"this is the worst place to do business with, 10 days and my order never been shipped and will wait another 3-5 to process a refund for the canceled order!! please avoid and read reviews before you give any place your trust and your money, reviews made for a good reason( i now get this lesson very well myself) takes them days to answer your emails and if you are lucky enough your phone call will be answered after a hour on hold!!! worst supplement warehouse ever no Customer service!!"

Share SupplementWarehouse.com's store rating

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SupplementWarehouse.com is not a merchant member
SupplementWarehouse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!