Superxpower.com Reviews - superxpower.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.33/10 32 reviews

Superxpower.com is not a merchant member
Superxpower.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"NEVER AGAIN! I paid $96.05 for parts online.this was the price online at that time.I went to order some other parts,and found out the first parts I order was $48.30 not $96.05. that is $47.75 over charge. NO BODY AT SUPERXPOWER CAN HELP ME.
THEY DON'T CARE

"I've ordered from their website and used their diagrams to insure that I was ordering the correct part. Except their diagrams are misleading and don't adequately specify what you're getting. But if they send you the wrong item, it's your fault and you have to pay their 25% restocking fee. Not to mention they will not budge with their 30 day return deadline. (We're not talking about perishable items - come on, you'd think if their website misleads customers, they would have the decency to relax their deadlines.
Bottom line: they don't deserve your business. I'll never make the same mistake.

"Ordered a part for my Homelite Backpacker leaf blower. I selected a shipping method to get it here by October 26th. It arrived October 23rd. So I am quite happy about the delivery. It was exactly what I ordered as well. I've only used superXpower once and am very happy with the process so far. My only criticism would be if they could provide a tracking number. I never received one and was prepared to call them on October 26th but was happy to not have to make that call. I've already cleared my property of leaves once. I am waiting for the final two trees with leaves still on in my yard to lose their leaves. I wanted this order to arrive in time for the final leaf clearing. I used an electric blower from my shop vac that is primarily used to clear water from the pool lines of my in-ground pool. Since this is a handheld, my son doesn't like it. The Homelite blower is the backpacker and so is easy to use but I was missing the tube extension going from the handheld trigger to the blower tip. It has been misplaced and I haven't been able find it. "

"Holy Crap that was fast! I have used about every online parts place online to run my repair business, but you guys are now my only choice, great prices, emails confirmations, and fast shipping."

"Very Happy, got my parts fast, and the prices were great. Will use you again."

"I am NOT real pleased, as I ordered a bag for my leaf blower/vacuum on Nov. 30 you folks deducted my payment on that day from my Visa, and on Dec. 27 2011 I still had not received it, so I sent a message again to you. Your response was sorry we'll send it out right away. Thus I waited again until Feb. 24 2012 before receiving it. You tell me, is that best way you can do your business? I was hoping for an early return of the bag so I could do some more leaf removal with it, due to a mild winter we were having. I was however denied my ability to use my equipment. The bag I had was torn beyond repair, thus I was trying to replace it. I certainly would not recommend you folks for any online purchases.............D "

"I placed an order with SuperXpower.com and never received my item. I attempted to contact the company with no response. I figured I got scammed, then a couple months later I got a request from them to write a review.

I wouldn't trust this company they are just out to take your money.

Update: So a rep commented on my review and states that I am a liar and that there is no record of my invoice number. Yet somehow the part I ordered magically appeared in my mailbox. Amazing how something I never ordered showed up on my door step. Great customer service!!! Way to go!!!

"I ordered a carb. repair kit from Tecumseh. It came in a timely manner, but I wasn't sure where a couple of the parts went. So I emailed a request for a picture/diagram to help me install. I never received an answer, and when I called the 800 # a week later, I could not get to a human being.......hit #3, and computers says "operator not available".....and disconnected me! I finally hit the # for new products, etc. and talked to Mike, who was great! He looked up my order and described how the spring, etc. should go, and I had my engine running in no time! Thanks to Mike, but the on line support area needs some help, for sure. Lee"

"igot the wrong head for my trimmer and you charged me twice for shipping the right one.i paid to return the old one and i do feel the total cost for the few items i got was not worth it.you were faster responding to the review than discussing my complaint on the phone. it took two calls to your company to resolve the issue.as i said i think it would be best to do my business elsewere.g. larrabee"

"Thank you for your swift reply and assistance for my order.The parts arrived intact and were not damaged. Parts were packaged in a strong package."

"I have ordered from superxpower.com several times. As a small engine repair shop, it is nice to have a place to get parts that I am not a dealer for a great prices. I would say I have ordered from them well over 100 times, and the the service was always as I expected. It is even better than some of my factory distributors. To all you do it your selfers, take it from me, these guys are good.
I did notice some reviews that were not so hot, maybe something went wrong, what I know is that it is harder to get a high five, than it is to get a thumbs up, thats why I put in my two cents! Good job guys, over 100 orders and no complaints from me. Keep it up.

Rating 4/102/5

"I placed an order and paid shipping, then wanted to order an additional item. I placed a second order within minutes and paid for shipping again. I called the phone number to request both orders be shipped together and to request they don't charge the second shipping fee; however, there was no one answering. I emailed my request to ship both orders together and to not charge the second shipping fee or to credit my charge card. The next day I was emailed that they could do nothing about the shipping costs. I'm disappointed that they could not credit my charge card for the second shipping charge. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I did receive my parts near the expected delivery date.

The friendly sales people actually expedited my parts shipment with two separate deliveries to make up for differing parts on back order status.

The order processing needs work:
1. On line parts are not listed as "in stock" items
2. Parts lead times are unknown which causes shipping delays

I would use this company again, but would order over the phone to know what the part availability is.

"This was my first time to use Superxpower....and based upon my experience it certainly will not be my last! It is naturally hoped that parts/replacements are not required but when they are I know now where to go. As time is available I plan to brouse their web site to become more familiar with with their support capabilities. "

"Website made locating the parts I needed very easy. Checkout was also easy. Parts arrived in a timely manner as stated in email."