• Address: 629 South 6th Avenue La Puente, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Thank you for your prompt service - I appreciate your prompt response to my email also."

"Received toner cartridges within a week. Just installed. Very good product. Excellent service."

"I'm not a happy customer. I originally purchased the Flashforge Creator X. Unfortunately they discontinued that model (price $1,299). SuperMediaStore.com stepped up and offered me the new model Flashforge Creator Pro ($1,350) at the older model price of $1,299....GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Problem - After multiple attempts, SuperMediaStore.com refused to supply me an invoice that reflected what I PAID for and RECEIVED (Flashforge Creator Pro). Still don't understand logic on SuperMediaStore.com position that I originally purchased the Flashforge Creator X therefore the invoice must remain unchanged. Now the reason I'm so unhappy. Without the invoice showing I purchased a Flashforge Creator Pro I was unable to take advantage of the manufacture rebate for $150.00. Although SuperMediaStore.com discounted the Pro by $50.00 I in turn cost me $100.00 due to SuperMediaStore.com refusal to supply a correct and accurate invoice......VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I really think they didn't want to go through the effort to make it right as the sale had already happened."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

Supermediastore, SuperMediaStore rep has responded

“Dear RJ Sherwood,
We do apologize for any inconvenience. According to your order we show that you ordered and paid for the FlashForge Creator X 3D Printer but since we have discontinued that item we offered a free upgrade to the FLashForge Creator Pro at no cost to you. Therefore, the rebate is only valid for what you originally paid for which in this case is for the FlashForge Creator X 3D Printer. Also, we called you in regards to the free upgrade option which you agreed on therefore we can only send you an invoice based on what your paid for. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our customer service at 1-888-434-1888. Once again we do apologize for any inconvenience. Sincerely, Customer Service”

" Super Media Store saved me a lot of money on my purchase of ink for my computer. User Friendly website and shipping was on time. Will definitely be shopping here again and referring everyone I know."

"Very good price and product works as expected in my Canon MP990."

"Service was great and speedy. Tech support was a bit slow. "

"Product delivered when promised. I have only printed a few pages off the new toner but everything looks good"

"Service was good; product arrived on time and intact. The toner cartridge, itself, however proved to be inferior. It failed in my HP M1217nfw after printing less than 100 copies and caused a nasty paper jam in the process. SuperMediaStore is replacing it under warranty. Also - this particular cartridge failed the HP compatibility verification test and was shown as non-HP."

"Wow! Fast shipping! Will tell everyone I know about the reasonable prices and fast shipping! Thanks!"

"Great store!
Great store!

"Had an issue with the ink cartridge I had purchased. I didn't even care I was so frustrated I tossed it in the trash and did not even try to argue about it. Few days later I get a chance to write a review. it wasn't bad by any means just as I am explaining now. I chose not to complain. A few days later they call me and make it all right. They came to me with my problem and fixed it. They did right by me and offered me another one and assured me it was a rare issue and they would not allow it. They refunded my money and I was surprised. They did the right thing even when I didn't ask them too."

"Another great experience with SuperMediaStore. They've been my recordable media suppliers for years. They stock the highest quality media at the fairest prices. Shipment is always quick and delivery is prompt.
I appreciate the way they organize the site and review the media. Makes it easy to see what I'm spending money on. Most of my optical media is for archiving purposes, so I'm interested in long-lasting, error-free media--SuperMediaStore has always delivered.

"Amazing media website with Amazing prices! Loved everything I bought."

"Awesome. I will order more next time."

"The supermediastore.com is neither better nor worse than others. They could reduce the shipping costs."

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.