Stores > SuperMediaStore

Customer service: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

2016-05-01

DOA

"bought a linkyo cartridge ly-ce285a. HP did not recognize it even after flipping the orange tab. money refunded, no questions asked. So it is not the SuperMediaStore that I am really upset with as they refunded immediately - it is the product failure that bummed me out"

This review was modified by RainHarvesting-Aquabarrel.com on May 01 2016 07:12:58 AM

2016-04-26

Great products and service

"I have been purchasing toner from SuperMedia for both my Brother copier and my Canon color printer for over two years. The quality is equal to the OEM toner and the customer service is excellent. Only one time was there an error on an order. When I called about a missing cartridge, they had it out to me the next day, even though I told them it was not urgent."

This review was modified by TotalTanJim on April 26 2016 08:30:38 AM

2016-04-10

DVD storage

"Absolutely great product, durable & space efficient."

2016-04-09

Very good overall

"The quality of the cases is quite good, particularly the clear plastic cover. Some cases have very thin plastic that tears easily (a mil or so; these are about 3). The cases themselves are sturdy and feel rigid. They line up, close and lock securely. The push locks for the discs are pretty well designed on all three styles of cases, although the ones on the six disc cases (14mm, the others are 8D/27mm and 10D/33mm)) take a bit more force to set the disc in place than I'd like, but it isn't excessive. Both types release easily.

The six disc case is hard to find with two trays, so I'm pleased to find some that are high quality (I don't like taking discs out to remove the one below, as needs to be done with the single tray style). Mainly, these cases will be used to replace the cheap stacker and sleeve styles that come with inexpensive DVD sets.

A couple of cases were broken inside the box. The box itself showed no obvious signs of damage. But the given the quality and the price, I'm willing to overlook it. I've gotten cases shipped before in quantity and it's common for some to be damaged. I would have taken half a star off for shipping, instead of a full, if that was an option.

2016-04-06

Happy with the product!

"I was happy with the product. I needed some assistance and they were quick to answer my questions. "

2016-04-04

not easy to work with

"The said my first order had to be delivered to the bill to address that is on my credit card which was my house even though my company ship to was clearly the physical address. So I had a huge order of cartridges dropped off at my house. It left me having to find a truck to haul them from home to the shop 30 miles difference. I gave all the passwords everything I needed to make sure the credit card was mine there is no reason for this to have happened. I have never out of the millions of items I've ordered have never had this happen. The representative said my next order can be shipped to the ship to address. There will not be another order from me. I don't need to go through this again. "

This review was modified by jeaninek on April 04 2016 06:10:15 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-04-2016

“Dear Jeanine Knight,

We apologize for any inconvenience however due to security reasons if an order amount is high we advise our customers we can only ship to the billing address. If you wish to ship to an alternate address then we ask it to be on file with your credit card company. Per the conversation you had with our representative you were OK with shipping your order to the confirmed address with your credit card company. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to call us at 1-888-434-1888.

Regards,
SuperMediaStore.com”

2016-04-03

Removed my poor review of Linkyo toner cartridge

"I ordered a 4 pack of Linkyo toners for my Brother printer and when I replaced the expired black toner with the new Linkyo cartridge is showed as out of toner. I reported this to SupermediaStore and they sent a replacement free. So I did not have to wait I purchased a replacement locally so the printer was not down. I then reviewed this order and gave the order 2 starts. Linkyo then REMOVED my review with the following as a reason:

"Thank you for contacting SuperMediaStore.com

In regards to your concern about the your review on product # (TO 783 0001)

Reviews are reviewed and selected according to defective products.

We understand your concern which is why we are always trying to improve our customer service and product quality to ensure customer satisfaction. Our linkyo toner cartridges come with a 2 year warranty making it very convenient to assist with any defective item you might have received. It looks like we sent out a replacement toner cartridge to you, we hope that one is working out for you.

Here at Linkyo we we take our product quality very seriously. Linkyo backs all our products with a 100% quality guarantee.

We value your business and would like to make your shopping experience with us, a pleasant one.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us by replying to this email or contacting us at 1-888-434-1888; Monday-Friday 7:00 am- 5:00PM PST

Thank you.

Customer Service

Now I go to used the replacement cartridge that they sent and it also shows no toner. I can not review the replacement since they have indicated in my account that I already reviewed the replacement, which I have not.

DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THEIR REVIEWS!!! They only pick the good ones to list on their web site.

This review was modified by ericghanson on April 03 2016 01:10:56 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-04-2016

“Dear Eric Hanson,

Thank you for shopping with SuperMediaStore.com

We sincerely apologize you received a defective toner. At this time we have emailed you a RMA and prepaid return label to get the unit back for a full refund. Once we receive the unit a refund will be submitted back to the payment method that was used for the order. If you have any further questions please contact us at 1-888-434-1888.

Sincerely,
Customer Service Team”

2016-04-01

Great value

"Ordered toner for my two Brothers all-in-ones. Fraction of the price of big box stores and so far, so good. Products arrived much quicker than estimated shipping time and have had no issues with toner. Will definitely be a repeat customer."

2016-04-01

Couldn't I have found them sooner...

"I could have saved so much money had I found SuperMedia sooner. The ink works fabulously. The cartridge is shaped differently, but they let you know that. It snaps right in and prints clearly. "

2016-03-31

Get a great product and at a great bargain!

"Recently, I used up my last black cartridge T0481 for my Epson Stylus Photo R200 printer. I didn't realize it was my last one until it stopped printing......and I had plenty of all the other colors......but I used more black ink than any of the others. I ran to a local Ink Factory Store and paid $10.95 for one "re-manufactured" black ink cartridge, while immediately filing an order for 6 more from SuperMediaStore at $3.95 each with no tax and no shipping charge. In about 5 business days my order arrived and just in time.......my "re-manufactured" cartridge mal-functioned already and only printed the right half of the pages! Thank you SuperMediaStore!

2016-03-28

Great service great product.

"Shipping and product was fantastic and I will be a loyal customer for sure!

Thanks for a great deal on a great product!

This review was modified by Milkman483 on March 28 2016 09:17:08 AM

2016-03-14

The best option out there for both compatibility and price

"Packaged well but still some leaking issues during shipping with multiple cartridge orders. The timely service, convenience and great price makes up the difference."

This review was modified by firebirdgtfa on March 14 2016 02:41:12 PM

2016-02-15

Easy Process

"The ordering process was simple and took no time at all. Have not had to use the product yet, as the printer still has a cartridge about 50% used in it.

This review was modified by JanGraham on February 15 2016 02:37:07 PM

2016-02-13

Excellent Service and Price

"Delivered as promised with great prices and high quality product"

2016-01-18

Waste of Money

"I ordered three black cartridges for my Cannon PIXMA MG3500 series printer. After successfully installing them into the printer. My printer refused to print. I tried several ways to reset the ink levels that are detected by the printer, but there is no access for me to do so through any of the Cannon Drivers or Applications. Everything is controlled remotely online through the company. It is impossible to use a recycled print-cartridge in this printer. I wish I had known this prior to wasting money on purchasing three ink cartridges that I can never use.

I had to go to the store to buy brand-new printer cartridges made by Cannon. I am as equally upset with Cannon. This proprietary BS is not socially responsible. I would rather pay more for a printer that takes whatever print cartridge I throw at it than have to deal with this.

Thanks for nothing.

This review was modified by CarolynMunich on January 18 2016 09:35:34 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-20-2016

“Dear Carolyn Munich,

Thank you for shopping with SuperMediaStore.com

We sincerely apologize you received a defective cartridge(s) and are unsatisfied with our product(s). At this time we will issue a full refund back to your credit card. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to reflect back to your account. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us at 1-888-434-1888. Our office hours are from 7am-5pm PST.

Sincerely,
SuperMediaStore.com”

Share SuperMediaStore's store rating

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,609 merchant members.