• SuperMediaStore SuperMediaStore Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

"Unfortunately I can not comment yet on the cartridges that I received since I am still using the one that came with my new printer. I can comment on SuperMediaStore's service. The products arrived on time and were packed well and seem to be the right ones for my printer."

"The product works well; however, I did not like it when I had to order the product online. The SuperMediaStore had a telephone number where I can order it; however, I had call the telephone number twice and was told that I had to order on line. Why bother to leave a phone number on a website to order a product when you call the number and you are told that you have to order online. Amazing how businesses complain of stupid government rules and bureaucracy when the private industry is no better if not worse."

"Fabulous experience as always! I'm addicted to recording programs on dvd to watch later, and I always get the Tayo Yuden dvds at Super Media Store. I have never ever had a bad dvd of tjat brand out of the hundreds I've recorded on. I love the free shipping on orders over $50 and the orders arrive fast. This last time one of my dvd stacks was somehow damaged (as in crushed in the middle of the stack) so I called them the next day and explained & they had a replacement right out! I completely recommend them. "

"Supermedia has Toner at a faction of the cost of a OEM
Prints perfectly and clear!! NO smudges!

"Ordered a toner cartridge to replace HP Q7551A and arrived 3 business days later. Installation is simple following the instructions and cartridge recognized by the M3035 printer right away. So far still working well after two weeks."

"Have used my new CD/DVD copier of 5 CDs three times already and works great. I have been needing something like this for a lone time. Which i had gotten one sooner !!"

"Great Price
Speedy Shipping

"The shipment I ordered came on time and intact.
I discovered I did order the wrong dvd cases however.
I wanted the 6 dvd cases that we had ordered before (22mm 6 disc black dvd cases with 2 trays, 20 for $13.99.)
Instead, I ordered the 14mm 6 dvd stackable cases by mistake (AC 001 2819), $19.99 for 50 cases. My wife thought it would be too much of a hassle and expense to try to send the 50 stackable cases back for an exchange. So we are going to try to use them.

"Was very impressed with quick processing and delivery of my order. Product and price was much lower than similar products elsewhere and entire process exceeded my expectations. Would definitely do business with SuperMediaStore again."

"Was happy with the speed of the order."

"They were excellent in the customer service I bought 2 cartridges 1 didn't work right they replaced right away no hassle I will recommend them the cartridge is working great"

"On February 23, I ordered a tower of 50 HP Lightscribe CDR's. So far I have gone through 36 of the discs, and have found 13 which failed. The most common failure is that my HP Lightscribe drive will not recognize them as Lightscribe discs. There were three failures in printing the design, where the design failed to print, or printed a "smeared" image. This is a 37% failure rate, which is completely unacceptable. I bought the HP discs because they bore the HP name. I have purchased HP products for years and never had a quality issue. These disc were manufactured in Taiwan, and the label on the tower says there is a limited 2 year warrantee from date of purchase. I'm not sure that applies to goods bought through a third party. I fully expect another 5 failures in the remaining discs. If the warrantee is good, I would , at the very least, expect replacement of the defective discs.
R. M. Johnson
alemap@morrisbb.net

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-17-2015

Supermediastore, SuperMediaStore rep has responded

“Dear Robert Johnson, We do apologize for any inconvenience. Our return policy indicates that any defective cd- dvd media is returnable within 30 days after initial purchase and is eligible for prepaid return label. Refund will be issued upon receiving of defective items. Please keep in mind we will need the complete set of 50 discs to complete the return for a refund. An RMA and return label have been issued to you. If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 1-888-434-1888. Sincerely, SuperMediaStore”

"I've been using SuperMediaStore a little over 10 years for all my ink needs. I like the fact that you can get quality ink at a very low price."

"As before dealing with Super Media Store has been a
pleasure. Everything was sent in perfect condition and
on time. I recommend this site for it's value.

"The price was right, product is excellent, and the service was fast. I will be a repeat customer!"

Share SuperMediaStore's store rating

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.