• SuperMediaStore SuperMediaStore Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

"I was very pleased with the speed in which my order arrived. I love the slim double dvd cases, allowing for more space in my dvd collection. "

"I've been buying quality Brother-approved generic replacement printer ink cartridges for my Brother printer since 2009 from SuperMediaStore, and they are EXCELLENT! Lowest cost, quality ink, free shipping available with fast delivery, and I've never had one problem. Excellent service. Will always recommend, and in fact encourage people to use SuperMediaStore."

"The item was excellent and shipped promptly. Thanks!"

"It was very simple to order my DVD cases & they arrived very quickly! They were a big improvement over the ones that I have ordered from other places. I am totally satified with the product & the service! I will be ordering again, soon. Thank you for your great service."

"there product works great, easy to order, fast shipping. will do business in the future...positive experience"

"Hp replacement ink cartridges. #78 and #15.
The order went fine. Took a long time to receive the product.
Sent in two separate shipments even though sold as pack of one of each. Came in as to different brands. They did email that the product was shipped but did not indicate that it would arrive separately. I had to write and ask.
The color ink would not work at first. I had to mess around with it to finally get it to work.
Not sure how long they will last.

"Good service. Great price. Highly recommend!"

"IT WORKED OUT VERY WELL. THE PRODUCT AND THE SHIPPING BOTH WERE VERY EASY TO TAKE."

"Unfortunately I can not comment yet on the cartridges that I received since I am still using the one that came with my new printer. I can comment on SuperMediaStore's service. The products arrived on time and were packed well and seem to be the right ones for my printer."

"The product works well; however, I did not like it when I had to order the product online. The SuperMediaStore had a telephone number where I can order it; however, I had call the telephone number twice and was told that I had to order on line. Why bother to leave a phone number on a website to order a product when you call the number and you are told that you have to order online. Amazing how businesses complain of stupid government rules and bureaucracy when the private industry is no better if not worse."

"Fabulous experience as always! I'm addicted to recording programs on dvd to watch later, and I always get the Tayo Yuden dvds at Super Media Store. I have never ever had a bad dvd of tjat brand out of the hundreds I've recorded on. I love the free shipping on orders over $50 and the orders arrive fast. This last time one of my dvd stacks was somehow damaged (as in crushed in the middle of the stack) so I called them the next day and explained & they had a replacement right out! I completely recommend them. "

"Supermedia has Toner at a faction of the cost of a OEM
Prints perfectly and clear!! NO smudges!

"Ordered a toner cartridge to replace HP Q7551A and arrived 3 business days later. Installation is simple following the instructions and cartridge recognized by the M3035 printer right away. So far still working well after two weeks."

"Have used my new CD/DVD copier of 5 CDs three times already and works great. I have been needing something like this for a lone time. Which i had gotten one sooner !!"

"Great Price
Speedy Shipping

Share SuperMediaStore's store rating

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.