• Address: 629 South 6th Avenue La Puente, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

"The order process was simple, delivery was quicker than I expected. I have ordered numerous times from them in the past and I have always been a satisfied customer."

"Easy to use website. Great product, great price, fast shipping. Everything I could ask for! Will use again for my toner cartridge needs!"

"The service was very timely and the product was just as nice as described. I was very happy with the experience and product ! I would definitely recomend this sight to a friend"

"The delivery was fast. The quality and condition of the product was great. This was great value. I will purchase from SuperMediaStore again. "

"They were sorta flimsy. Great price. Sorta slow shipping. Other than that. I think ok. "

"My uncle is a computer engineer/programmer and recommended SuperMediaStore to me. I tend to be a little skeptical about ordering online, especially when there are so many sites out there and not knowing which ones are valid. I used to spend at least $40 on one--yes one--ink cartridge at office supply stores. I was able to purchase ten ink cartridges from SuperMediaStore, and it only cost me $28...amazing! When I called to speak to a customer representative to inquire about the ink cartridges, she was extremely kind, helpful, and knowledgeable. The box of ink cartridges arrived at my home within one week, and they were packaged very well. I'm telling all of my family and friends about SuperMediaStore because of my positive experience. I highly recommend SuperMediaStore to anyone who is interested in getting good, quality ink cartridges for a very low price. From this point forward, I will only purchase from SuperMediaStore whenever I need ink cartridges for my printer! I wish I knew about SuperMediaStore from many years ago (I would have saved myself a lot of money)."

"I received recycled ink that is compatible with my printer and works great for an amazing price. The error messages are annoying, but they make it very clear that this will happen, as the cartridge is recycled. Shipped fast too. Thanks a bunch"

"SuperMediaStore is always awesome.
Ordered TDK Dual Layer DVD+R and they came fast as always!
If I made more money I would spend 5 times what I did!

"The order process was simple, and cost was reasonable.
The order arrived ahead of schedule, which was very pleasant.
Products work fine, so in all, I am pleased.

"Very happy with the quality of this toner (have been using for a couple months now and no degradation in quality yet). The price was excellent, the toner was well packaged and delivery was fast. Not sure how long it will last, but as one other reviewer said, if it lasts even half as long as it says it will, it's still a great deal. I've tried two other aftermarket/non-OEM toners in two different Brother laser printers, and from the start, both were of inferior quality--very inferior. Both also cost more than this one and neither lasted very long (but they were so bad that I just wanted to get rid of them anyway and eat the loss). Am putting in my next cartridge purchase. Happy customer (and very surprised to be saying that after my other experiences with non-OEM toners)!"

"Order was received very fast and was well packaged with no damage. Would certainly order from them again. Thanks."

"I liked the inks. They worked good. The invoice said that I had 1 Item no. BS 001 0022 Amazon thank you card for new customers. This item was not in the package."

"SuperMediaStore has excellent generic products that look and behave exactly like OEM products. I haven't had any failures yet with the toner cartridges I've gotten from them, they've always shipped the products quickly, and I've never had to contact them via email to resolve anything.

They just work.

"Just fine. No complaints."

"very fast shipping and product works looks good and fits just like oem."

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.