Stores > SuperMediaStore

customerservice@supermediastore.com
      1-888-434-1888

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review SuperMediaStore by clicking a star below.
2017-03-20

Caution when you buy from them

"I ordered from Supermediastore and have a copy of what I ordered. Nevertheless they sent the wrong cartridges. When I called in that I received the wrong cartridges the person from customer service would not allow me to exchange them against the correct ones without paying a restocking fee. My argument that it was their fault that they sent the wrong cartridges and I would send back unopened and sealed cartridges back against them sending the correct ones - why would I have to pay a restocking fee? Well, it went very unpleasant from there and she would hang up on me. I finally sent in the wrong cartridges at my expense and got a refund after they deducted a restocking fee. Now they lost a customer and I ordered at a different company - and that went very smoothly without any problems!"

Rep reply posted Mar-21-2017

“Dear Wulf D. Klemm,
Our records indicate an order was placed on 2/28/2017 for Canon 104 toners. Please be advice all email confirmations are sent to customer when placing an order. Since the product was ordered incorrectly, our representative was following protocal. All non-defective products are eligible for returned within 30days of the purchased date. An RMA was issued to you on 3/07/2017, if you wish to proceed in returning the product please do so. Once the item(s) are received a refund will be issued back onto your original payment method. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-888-434-1888; Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm PST.
SuperMediaStore.com

2017-03-13

DO NOT BUY from them

"I could not imagine a worse customer service experience... hundreds of dollars spent on worthless toner cartridges, and they do not reply to emails or phone calls. NO RECOURSE but to post every bad review I possibly can. Great web site, worthless vendor!"

Rep reply posted Mar-13-2017

“Dear Charley Shimanski,
After further review, we show no records of any emails sent in regards to your order. However, we have called a spoke with you in regards to a defective product. An RMA has been requested with a prepaid return label. A replacement toner has been issued in the time being at no extra cost. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-888-434-1888; Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm PST.

2017-03-07

LOUSY SERVICE, NO CONTACT, ORDER PAGE DOES NOT WORK

"What's not to like? Shop elsewhere.........."

Rep reply posted Mar-08-2017

“Dear John Aschenbrenner,
We are sorry to hear you have been experiencing some difficulties with our site. We have tried to contact you via phone, unfortunately unsuccessfully. If you can please contact us at 1-888-434-1888; Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm PST. We would be more than happy to further assist you.

2016-10-19

SuperExperience

"I was super satisfied with my experience using SuperMediaStore. I purchased Super Slim Poly Cases. Not only did SuperMediaStore offer the lowest price that I could find (after days of research) but the free shipping over $50 was what sealed the deal. The order arrived reasonably fast for free shipping and of all 400 cases, only one had a chip in the upper corner. I am 399 out of 400% satisfied. I'll definitely buy from SuperMediaStore again--especially if they offer additional discounts (wink wink)."

2016-10-12

Needs meet

"Excellent transaction. Substitute cases for me to replace audio cd novels with."

2016-10-04

Just what I needed!

"Fast shipping for the right price. Thanks team!"

2016-10-03

Just as good as the original

"The replacement cartridge worked perfectly. I just popped it in and within seconds I was able to print again. I just wish the delivery had been a little faster. I will definitely buy from here again. "

2016-09-30

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

"They sent out bad ink not a single cartridge worked then to rub salt in the wound they said they would give me a refund if I simply shipped the ink back and they would pay for the shipping, here, all you have to do is print this form and send it back. I CAN'T PRINT!!!!!! That is why I was buying ink. I bet they do that a lot, sit back and laugh knowing the people will never send it back and they won't have to refund anything. To this day I still have a bunch of crappy ink that can't be used and no way to return them. It's Shameful! Almost a year later and I still can't print."

2016-09-06

Super Store

"Store was wonderful! Items were delivered on time and as promised. Great prices too!"

2016-08-25

Works for me!

"This is a good little reading light - two settings of brightness. It works on my book and in my clip-board for crossword puzzles. I'd recommend this light... Works for me! Delivery was prompt, price is right....I'm a happy reader. "

2016-08-24

Confusing product layouts

"I wanted 100 white DVD cases for Wii games and 50 black DVD cases for DVDs. The white ones were fine. The black ones were 1/3 the width of a DVD case. I did not know cases came in different widths. For people like me, they need to scream that in the content to the customers. So, now I have an education on DVD widths - 14mm, 8mm, and 4mm. Four is what I bought - completely useless for my needs."

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2016

“Dear Illbbax,

I am sorry to hear you received the DVD Case you did not want. We actually sell various different size DVD Case to fit our customer needs. Looks like the ones you ordered where 4mm Ultra Slim which is specified on the item title and on the Product Highlights.

We would like to assist you further. Please contact our Customer Service Dept. at 1-888-434-1888 and we'll be more than happy to assist you with your return.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Best Regards,

2016-08-11

Good product

"Haven't used my latest purchase yet.....I have had problems with these cartridges not working in the past, but overall for the cost, good cartridges.."

2016-07-21

Tickled ink...

"I am happy with my order. My cartridges were delivered quickly and securely. Can't beat the price either. Will order from the SuperMediaStore again. "

2016-07-18

Great Buy

"Excellent buy on Printer Ink. Shipped Quickly."

2016-07-06

Easy as 123!

"my friend told me about super media store can't believe how much money I saved!"

Share SuperMediaStore's store rating

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,403 merchant members.