• Address: 629 South 6th Avenue La Puente, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

"SuperMediaStore is the only place that carries the high quality media I need. They are fast and efficient during the ordering and shipping process. Thanks for being there! "

"Everything arrived in a timely manner and nothing was broken. I am extremely happy with the products and will continue to do business with SuperMediaStore."

"These are great sleeves for those CD's that come in a cardboard Eco-Pack with no protection, Just slip your CD's in the plastic sleeve and the just put it back in the cardboard case. one little thing I wasn't too happy with is the edge of the sleeve is about a quarter inch longer than the actual sleeve it's self. So you have to sit there with a pair of scissors and cut them all off. Which could take up some time. Otherwise it's a great product and I would recommend it."

"I always comparison shop before placing an order, and find that SuperMediaStore consistently has the best prices for the products I'm purchasing. I've always received orders promptly and have never had an issue that has required contacting their Customer Service Dept."

"I have had only positive experiences with SuperMediaStore. They asked me to provide feedback about my purchasing experience, and I am highly satisfied with them and their operations."

"Great Service and quick shipping"

"I like very much your company and how you follow through with what you say you will do."

"Quick delivery, well packaged."

"Store was easy to use and check out was easy as well. They called to verify that I meant to use different shipping and billing addresses, but I didn't answer, so they put my order on hold. This was slightly annoying because they only called once and didn't leave a voicemail, but in the long run wasn't a big deal because I got the email. "

"My experience with SuperMediaStore was excellent. I received the CD cases in perfect condition and the shipping time was great. When I need more I will buy the CD cases from them."

"very happy with their service"

"Great service, and fast response time. I was impressed with customer service because they kept me informed daily. I will use them again."

"Price was good. Product is working to this point. Concern at first that Canon printer may not accept this 3rd party ink, but seems to work out. Only used 1 of 11 ink replacement cartridges to this point, so jury is still out. Shipping was fine."

"Item arrived in good time and worked. What else can you ask for?"

"Fast shipping .product as discribed."

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.