• Address: 629 South 6th Avenue La Puente, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

"good product, fast shipping"

"Regularly spams me asking for feedback despite my repeatedly asking to be deleted from their spam list. Here's the review you keep requesting. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

Supermediastore, SuperMediaStore rep has responded

“Dear Mark Yanis, We apologize for any inconvenience. We forward this issue to our tech support who has taken care of the problem and removed you from our mailing list. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us at 1-888-434-1888. Thank you, SuperMediaStore.com”

"SuperMediaStore had the product I needed and provided a reasonable turn around time for mail. Product performance so far Excelletn. Will buy again from this merchant"

"Shipping was extremely fast. Price was the lowest of any of the other online retailers. Will order toners from them again!"

"Great toner cartridge at a great price. It works at least as well as the cartridge that came with the printer. I will buy my next replacement from SuperMediaStore."

"Delivery much quicker than expected. Product is working well."

"Did not respond earlier because the cartridge was a spare that just was installed yesterday."

"SuperMedia needs to change their name to NightMare media.

The beginning of a nightmare was ordering DVDs here,
first no response from their customer service until I opened disputes with Paypal and my credit card company.
Then they never read the email details, as I have to repeat my story multiple times before they get the point.
Finally their version of customer service was for me to pay for shipping of the product to my home because only 53 of the 100 DVDs were bad. From their perspective, my lost time as a customer has no value nor my lost business and increased expense to finish the project I bought these 'duplicator grade' DVDs for.

2 months later in August I still do not the the dispute fully resolved through PayPal, but it is close to a full refund as I provided them proof of my return yesterday.

If you have time for this type of hassle, then buy here. Think I am alone? Read a few other reviews as their attitude seems to be the same in some of them, whereas others appear fine. Used to be a decent company but now I say never again, i advise you to spend your money elsewhere.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-11-2014

Supermediastore, SuperMediaStore rep has responded

“Dear Elisha Kusen, We apologize for any inconvenience. A prepaid shipping label was issued twice so you would't have to pay for the return shipping. Our tracking shows the our prepaid label was used to return the merchandise. We prorate the amount refunded and we were told that 53 discs weren't working so we refund for the amount sent back, which was 53 discs. Lastly, we are going to try to improve our Customer Service so this does not happen again . If you have any questions feel free to contact us at 1-888-434-1888. Thank you and have a nice day.”

"Thanks! Great price. Quick Delivery."

"Great service, shipping was on time and the product (remanufactured ink carts for my Epson printer) are working without a problem."

"I purchased a toner cartridge for my Samsung ML-2525 printer. The price was approx 66% less than the local purchase price. I opted for free shipping. Although I ordered on a Friday night my order was shipped immediately. I was notified by email which included a shipping link. My cartridge arrived in 4 days. It was very well packaged. The documentation included was perfect so the installation was seamless. To my eyes the cartridge looked slightly different however all of the electrical contact points were where they needed to be. My printer recognized as a new cartridge so there were no issues. I've printed about 250 pages so far. I am very satisfied with the results. I will order another. "

"The order process was simple, delivery was quicker than I expected. I have ordered numerous times from them in the past and I have always been a satisfied customer."

"Easy to use website. Great product, great price, fast shipping. Everything I could ask for! Will use again for my toner cartridge needs!"

"The service was very timely and the product was just as nice as described. I was very happy with the experience and product ! I would definitely recomend this sight to a friend"

"The delivery was fast. The quality and condition of the product was great. This was great value. I will purchase from SuperMediaStore again. "

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.