• Address: 629 South 6th Avenue La Puente, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"My first stop when shopping for flash drives, cds or dvds. Products arrive quickly and as described. I've bought quite a few things from Super Media Store over the years and have not yet had a single bad experience."

"I have used some 20 cartridges unto now and my experience is very positive. Good quality, attractive price. And when with one of my orders two cartridges were missing, the were sent later without any discussion. Very satisfied customer."

"As always, a great product, service and speed of delivery.

I have tried many aftermarket brands and for us, this works best. Our search is done!

"The price and the quick shipping is what will make me shop here again. "

"Not at all happy with quality"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-23-2014

Supermediastore, SuperMediaStore rep has responded

“Dear Stacey Lowe, We do apologize you received a defective product(s). We have issued a RMA and RL on 9/23/2014 via email. Once we receive the defective product(s), a full refund will be issued back to your PayPal account. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us. Thank you, Mymor Express”

"We have been using this toner for our Canon Printer for about 2 years. It works like the OME toner, and not caused ant damage - we will continue buying this product in the future."

"Received my first order from SuperMediaStore. It was timely in its arrival. Price was superb. And the product - not the original brand name toner, but Linkyo equivalent - has been working like a charm. Thanks!"

"Toner worked flawlessly, delivered on time.
Great service!

"SuperMediaStore has great products at prices you can't believe. I'm very satisfied with the CD's that ordered"

"The product was fine and delivery was on time"

"I am very happy with my replacement cartridge for my copier . The SuperMediaStore beat any competing price by better than 50% and the cartridge is performing perfectly . I would recommend SuperMediaStore to all of my friends ."

"good product, fast shipping"

"SuperMediaStore had the product I needed and provided a reasonable turn around time for mail. Product performance so far Excelletn. Will buy again from this merchant"

"Shipping was extremely fast. Price was the lowest of any of the other online retailers. Will order toners from them again!"

"Great toner cartridge at a great price. It works at least as well as the cartridge that came with the printer. I will buy my next replacement from SuperMediaStore."

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.