• SuperMediaStore SuperMediaStore Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10

2015-07-25

"Great service. Exactly what I was expecting. "

2015-07-22

"Good Prices , Excellent customer service .. Highly recommended. "

2015-07-22

"I ordered a printer cartridge for a laser printer. I was sent a tracking number immediately and I was able to track the package to my local UPS distribution center. It got stuck at UPS for days until I called UPS. Ups had damaged the package and I opened a claim. As it turns out, I didn't have to open a claim as UPS notified SuperMediaStore and they immediately sent me a new Cartridge.
I was really impressed by this online store. They did everything they could to make sure I was satisfied. It was UPS's fault for the damage, but customer support was on it immediately.
I will definitely shop here for all my printer needs.
P.S. I haven't tried the new cartridge yet, but it was highly rated and I am sure it will work fine. If it is faulty, I know SuperMediaStore will make good on it."

2015-07-20

"While the product itself was quite good, and shipping time was very fast. The product itself smelled of smoke damage. I'm presently airing them out hoping to reduce the smell smoke."

2015-07-19

"Fast a accurate service, I found a great experience with SuperMediaStore. My order was filled and shipped quickly and they met my expectations."

2015-07-15

"Great? I bought something and you sent it to me. Nothing to write home about. Now if you were the creator of said product. This review would go a different direction. And wow, just tried submitting that sentence alone, this review app is your using is too demanding. Made a "profile" as requested just to submit this Jank review. "

2015-07-15

"I have been shopping with supermedia off & on for a number of years...and I have never been disappointed. Bought 700 blank cds for archiving karaoke discs this time, have used a little over 300 of them at this time & not a problem with any so far. Love shopping with this company. Keep up the good work."

2015-07-07

"prompt and efficient delivery. good value. no problems encountered.
MM"

2015-07-04

"Excellent in every respect.
this is my 10th order with this firm."

2015-07-01

"Initial shipment was lost in transit by USPS, but SuperMediaStore customer service was great and quickly sent a replacement which arrived in three days."

2015-06-27

"We had a great first experience with Super Media Store. We ordered standard DVD cases and 3-disc DVD cases and we have since reordered. They're great cases for an affordable price. "

2015-06-27

"Great product. Haven't had a problem with the printer toner yet. Top quality. "

2015-06-26

"My experience with SuperMediaStore has been wonderful. They were quick and hassle free. But more importantly the product is exclusive to them, and is the only compatible toner I will buy. I have lost two printers to using non-OEM toner, but theirs works perfectly and has done no harm to my new printer. This is a major money saver! I will be buying all of my toner from them in the future. "

2015-06-26

"Excellent service! Great product for a 1/4 of a OEM or new original! Will buy again!!"

2015-06-25

"Easy way to order blank media in bulk!"

Share SuperMediaStore's store rating

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.