• SuperMediaStore SuperMediaStore Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"Easy online order on a Saturday, and their will call/pick up option made it possible for me to have product in hand when they opened on Monday morning. Convenient email updates; Great customer service."

"I bought some DVDs which I had been buying from another store for some time. But, I happened to run across SuperMediaStore and found their prices to be much much better than the store I had been buying from. So, I placed an order and could not have been more satisfied with the speedy delivery and price. I will be coming back to SuperMediaStore when I need CD or DVD disks in the future."

"Good prices. delivery was a little slower than expected, but was satisfactory."

"Good selection and prices with free shipping"

"Item AC-001-2830 14mm 4-Disk Super CLR DVD Case w/1 tray.
My main complaint is that the 4-disk DVD cases have a high failure rate of the center double sided holder insert (tray). The lower plastic pin, which fits into a hole in the main case failed on a large percentage of the cases. I have gone through all of them & it is 12%. Luckily, I can use them as 2-disk cases, so it's not a total loss.

"Great service. Exactly what I was expecting. "

"Good Prices , Excellent customer service .. Highly recommended. "

"I ordered a printer cartridge for a laser printer. I was sent a tracking number immediately and I was able to track the package to my local UPS distribution center. It got stuck at UPS for days until I called UPS. Ups had damaged the package and I opened a claim. As it turns out, I didn't have to open a claim as UPS notified SuperMediaStore and they immediately sent me a new Cartridge.
I was really impressed by this online store. They did everything they could to make sure I was satisfied. It was UPS's fault for the damage, but customer support was on it immediately.
I will definitely shop here for all my printer needs.
P.S. I haven't tried the new cartridge yet, but it was highly rated and I am sure it will work fine. If it is faulty, I know SuperMediaStore will make good on it.

"While the product itself was quite good, and shipping time was very fast. The product itself smelled of smoke damage. I'm presently airing them out hoping to reduce the smell smoke."

"Fast a accurate service, I found a great experience with SuperMediaStore. My order was filled and shipped quickly and they met my expectations."

"Great? I bought something and you sent it to me. Nothing to write home about. Now if you were the creator of said product. This review would go a different direction. And wow, just tried submitting that sentence alone, this review app is your using is too demanding. Made a "profile" as requested just to submit this Jank review. "

"I have been shopping with supermedia off & on for a number of years...and I have never been disappointed. Bought 700 blank cds for archiving karaoke discs this time, have used a little over 300 of them at this time & not a problem with any so far. Love shopping with this company. Keep up the good work."

"prompt and efficient delivery. good value. no problems encountered.
MM

"Excellent in every respect.
this is my 10th order with this firm.

"Initial shipment was lost in transit by USPS, but SuperMediaStore customer service was great and quickly sent a replacement which arrived in three days."

Share SuperMediaStore's store rating

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.