Stores > SuperMediaStore

Customer service: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

2016-01-18

Waste of Money

"I ordered three black cartridges for my Cannon PIXMA MG3500 series printer. After successfully installing them into the printer. My printer refused to print. I tried several ways to reset the ink levels that are detected by the printer, but there is no access for me to do so through any of the Cannon Drivers or Applications. Everything is controlled remotely online through the company. It is impossible to use a recycled print-cartridge in this printer. I wish I had known this prior to wasting money on purchasing three ink cartridges that I can never use.

I had to go to the store to buy brand-new printer cartridges made by Cannon. I am as equally upset with Cannon. This proprietary BS is not socially responsible. I would rather pay more for a printer that takes whatever print cartridge I throw at it than have to deal with this.

Thanks for nothing.

This review was modified by CarolynMunich on January 18 2016 09:35:34 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-20-2016

“Dear Carolyn Munich,

Thank you for shopping with SuperMediaStore.com

We sincerely apologize you received a defective cartridge(s) and are unsatisfied with our product(s). At this time we will issue a full refund back to your credit card. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to reflect back to your account. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us at 1-888-434-1888. Our office hours are from 7am-5pm PST.

2016-01-12

"prompt shipping of correct order and price was great!"

2016-01-12

"I have not received my order as of yet. I am very upset and dissatisfied with with all this and I will be checking today when I get home. "

This review was modified by DONJUANTAX on January 12 2016 06:42:37 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-12-2016

“Dear Jose B Espinal,

We apologize you did not receive your package. According to your tracking number it shows your package was delivered on 12/24/2015, Delivered, Front Door/Porch. Since you claim package is not received, we will issue a full refund at this time. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to reflect back to your account. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Our office hours are from 7am- 5pm PST, Monday- Friday.

2016-01-08

"I had to call this morning to tell them that one of my Linkyo cartridges was not recognized by my Epson printer. Glenn immediately authorized a new cartridge to be sent to me at no charge. That's the kind of customer service we need more of."

This review was modified by meisterx on January 08 2016 12:27:24 PM

2015-12-22

"Wouldn't issue a refund for a defective ink cartridge because it was over 30 days since I placed the order. The implication is that I should test out their product soon after delivery, but its unreasonable to expect customers to test out backup ink cartridges before they are needed, because they can dry out once you break the seal. The 2-year warranty they offer for Linkyo cartridges makes much more sense, so they won't get any more business from me until they do that for their other brands. Although, they happen to be owned by Linkyo, so I wonder if having such different warranties is simply part of an agenda to "encourage" consumers to go with that inferior brand. Linkyo cartridges leak on a regular basis."

Rep reply posted Dec-22-2015

“Dear Brian Zarka,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Per our return policy our non Linkyo ink cartridges are only 30 day warrantied. Your order exceeded the 30 day warranty therefore we were unable to accept any return for the cartridges you purchased. If you have any further questions or concerns please fee free to contact us. Our office hours are Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm.

Regards,

2015-12-16

"I was initially drawn to SuperMediaStore because of price. Nobody could touch them, not even businesses that boasted about their price match guarantees. To my delight, however, their outstanding quality and superb service has no equal. My first purchase from SuperMediaStore was a very positive experience that will bring me back to the well again and again."

This review was modified by kimwyn on December 16 2015 11:55:33 AM

2015-12-16

"I ordered slim single PREMIUM clear dvd cases. They are flimsy when compared to my last order from them they are noticeably thinner. I contacted customer service and they did an RMA--before I sent them back I called to see how they would be shipping the replacements. They said all they could do was give me a refund. They work with two different suppliers and it's a "tossup" which supplier would complete my order. VERY DISSATISFIED. If only one supplier makes the correct cases, then that is the only supplier that should be used. It's like playing Russian roulette. Not happy at all.

UPDATE Jan. 15, 2016
You can see that SuperMediaStore customer rep said I would receive a refund for the cost of the poor quality cases. As of today, I have received NO such refund.

This review was modified by imaref on January 15 2016 06:46:25 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-16-2015

“Dear Charles J McNevich III,

We apologize you received a faulty product. We are currently looking investigating and looking into this matter. Per your account we have issued a refund for the value of the cases. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Best Regards,

2015-12-16

"Saw cheaper at Amazon... Until I saw customer complaint that $100.00 had come off her credit card!
Yearly customer fee?
That was twenty times more expensive and money off my card without knowledge or permission is theft.
I'll stay here.
Also, new to this, I couldn't figure out how to even order or be sure about things.
Ordering with these guys was too easy.
Couldn't afford shipping too so took free shipping and warned it could take up to weeks.
Two or three days later I had a package at my door.

This review was modified by BambiLynn on December 16 2015 04:36:21 AM

2015-12-14

"Excellent response, delivered ahead of scheduled. "

This review was modified by stevemember on December 14 2015 02:45:57 PM

2015-12-02

"The only dissatisfaction I had was the inability to track my order. The shipping number I was emailed always said to check back later--even AFTER the order had been received."

This review was modified by mic-1267 on December 02 2015 09:08:23 AM

2015-12-02

"I ALREADY DID THIS!

MY BLACK INK WAS LEAKING ALL OVER PACKING...I SHOULD GET CREDIT OR A REPLACEMENT IMMEDIATELY.

THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD USED SUPERMEDIASTORE.
LINDA MARIE GILLIAM

This review was modified by lgilliam1945 on December 02 2015 07:28:53 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-02-2015

“Dear Linda Gilliam,

Thank you for shopping with SuperMediaStore.com

We sincerely apologize you received a defective product. At this time we will issue a replacement at no cost to you. A tracking will be emailed to you this evening. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 1-888-434-1888.

Customer Service”

2015-12-01

"Ink Cartridges worked very well in my Epson printer. Thank you."

This review was modified by DeAnnS5 on December 01 2015 06:16:15 PM

2015-11-27

"easy to order, fast shipping, low price on product, quality brand at a low cost"

2015-11-21

"I haven't used my ink yet but the delivery was quick. I will continue to order products"

2015-11-20

"good product and great shipping time"

Share SuperMediaStore's store rating

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.