Stores > SuperMediaStore

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

2016-07-21

Tickled ink...

"I am happy with my order. My cartridges were delivered quickly and securely. Can't beat the price either. Will order from the SuperMediaStore again. "

This review was modified by Liberty33 on July 22 2016 05:37:10 AM

2016-07-18

Great Buy

"Excellent buy on Printer Ink. Shipped Quickly."

This review was modified by boomer93 on July 18 2016 07:30:17 PM

2016-07-06

Easy as 123!

"my friend told me about super media store can't believe how much money I saved!"

2016-06-27

Great price & product.

"Saved over $100 compared to an OEM drum unit. The generic drum works great and arrived quickly. Good shopping experience. Will definitely order from them again."

This review was modified by hamannclan on June 27 2016 07:46:07 PM

2016-06-23

My one stop shop for all things MEDIA

"Where else can you find good prices on EVERYTHING related to optical discs? They had a wide selection of cases and blank optical media. I found everything I needed there. They shipped within 24hrs and nicely packaged as well."

This review was modified by ldisc on June 23 2016 01:49:05 PM

2016-06-12

Well, there''s disks and then there's DISKS......

"I had done a search to find out what types of disks are the best to store media - movies, music, whatever kind of thing you want to burn onto one, right? A lot depends on where they are produced (not in the USA, it seems. Go figure....), and a name that came up often was Tayio Yuden as being of superior quality. Apparently they are professional quality and used by the record and music industry. I saw many reviews by these professionals that gushed praises. So, I did another search using "Tayio Yuden DVD $" as my search terms. I found that if you are an every day kind of person, you can't buy them in most every place, and if you can, you can't afford them. Most every place except for the SuperMediaStore. Lowest price anywhere and no buying restrictions to you and me. Speedy shipping through a major carrier, as well. "

2016-05-12

AweSome

"Thank you for your prompt delivery-love your products!"

2016-05-07

Why pay more when you can pay less

"Great ink at a great price, fast shipping, highly recommended!"

This review was modified by Scao89 on May 07 2016 04:21:33 AM

2016-05-01

DOA

"bought a linkyo cartridge ly-ce285a. HP did not recognize it even after flipping the orange tab. money refunded, no questions asked. So it is not the SuperMediaStore that I am really upset with as they refunded immediately - it is the product failure that bummed me out"

This review was modified by RainHarvesting-Aquabarrel.com on May 01 2016 07:12:58 AM

2016-04-26

Great products and service

"I have been purchasing toner from SuperMedia for both my Brother copier and my Canon color printer for over two years. The quality is equal to the OEM toner and the customer service is excellent. Only one time was there an error on an order. When I called about a missing cartridge, they had it out to me the next day, even though I told them it was not urgent."

This review was modified by TotalTanJim on April 26 2016 08:30:38 AM

2016-04-10

DVD storage

"Absolutely great product, durable & space efficient."

2016-04-09

Very good overall

"The quality of the cases is quite good, particularly the clear plastic cover. Some cases have very thin plastic that tears easily (a mil or so; these are about 3). The cases themselves are sturdy and feel rigid. They line up, close and lock securely. The push locks for the discs are pretty well designed on all three styles of cases, although the ones on the six disc cases (14mm, the others are 8D/27mm and 10D/33mm)) take a bit more force to set the disc in place than I'd like, but it isn't excessive. Both types release easily.

The six disc case is hard to find with two trays, so I'm pleased to find some that are high quality (I don't like taking discs out to remove the one below, as needs to be done with the single tray style). Mainly, these cases will be used to replace the cheap stacker and sleeve styles that come with inexpensive DVD sets.

A couple of cases were broken inside the box. The box itself showed no obvious signs of damage. But the given the quality and the price, I'm willing to overlook it. I've gotten cases shipped before in quantity and it's common for some to be damaged. I would have taken half a star off for shipping, instead of a full, if that was an option.

2016-04-06

Happy with the product!

"I was happy with the product. I needed some assistance and they were quick to answer my questions. "

2016-04-04

not easy to work with

"The said my first order had to be delivered to the bill to address that is on my credit card which was my house even though my company ship to was clearly the physical address. So I had a huge order of cartridges dropped off at my house. It left me having to find a truck to haul them from home to the shop 30 miles difference. I gave all the passwords everything I needed to make sure the credit card was mine there is no reason for this to have happened. I have never out of the millions of items I've ordered have never had this happen. The representative said my next order can be shipped to the ship to address. There will not be another order from me. I don't need to go through this again. "

This review was modified by jeaninek on April 04 2016 06:10:15 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-04-2016

A rep from SuperMediaStore, Supermediastore, has responded

“Dear Jeanine Knight,

We apologize for any inconvenience however due to security reasons if an order amount is high we advise our customers we can only ship to the billing address. If you wish to ship to an alternate address then we ask it to be on file with your credit card company. Per the conversation you had with our representative you were OK with shipping your order to the confirmed address with your credit card company. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to call us at 1-888-434-1888.

Regards,
Customer Service
SuperMediaStore.com”

2016-04-03

Removed my poor review of Linkyo toner cartridge

"I ordered a 4 pack of Linkyo toners for my Brother printer and when I replaced the expired black toner with the new Linkyo cartridge is showed as out of toner. I reported this to SupermediaStore and they sent a replacement free. So I did not have to wait I purchased a replacement locally so the printer was not down. I then reviewed this order and gave the order 2 starts. Linkyo then REMOVED my review with the following as a reason:

"Thank you for contacting SuperMediaStore.com

In regards to your concern about the your review on product # (TO 783 0001)

Reviews are reviewed and selected according to defective products.

We understand your concern which is why we are always trying to improve our customer service and product quality to ensure customer satisfaction. Our linkyo toner cartridges come with a 2 year warranty making it very convenient to assist with any defective item you might have received. It looks like we sent out a replacement toner cartridge to you, we hope that one is working out for you.

Here at Linkyo we we take our product quality very seriously. Linkyo backs all our products with a 100% quality guarantee.

We value your business and would like to make your shopping experience with us, a pleasant one.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us by replying to this email or contacting us at 1-888-434-1888; Monday-Friday 7:00 am- 5:00PM PST

Thank you.

Customer Service

Now I go to used the replacement cartridge that they sent and it also shows no toner. I can not review the replacement since they have indicated in my account that I already reviewed the replacement, which I have not.

DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THEIR REVIEWS!!! They only pick the good ones to list on their web site.

This review was modified by ericghanson on April 03 2016 01:10:56 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-04-2016

A rep from SuperMediaStore, Supermediastore, has responded

“Dear Eric Hanson,

Thank you for shopping with SuperMediaStore.com

We sincerely apologize you received a defective toner. At this time we have emailed you a RMA and prepaid return label to get the unit back for a full refund. Once we receive the unit a refund will be submitted back to the payment method that was used for the order. If you have any further questions please contact us at 1-888-434-1888.

Sincerely,
Customer Service Team”

Share SuperMediaStore's store rating

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.