• Address: 629 South 6th Avenue La Puente, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Placed order on October 6, 2014 at 10:50 MST. Received shipping notice at 12:34 that same day so, 1 hour 44 minutes after placing order! The package departed a L.A. CA FedEx location at 2:24 a.m. the morning of October 7, 2014, 13 hours 50 minutes after notice of shipping. The package arrived at destination at 12:23 p.m. on October 9, 2014, a total of 3 days, 1 hour, 33 minutes after placing the order!

Placing order online was very easy, convenient and quick! Delivery was extremely timely when estimated shipping was up to 9 business days!! Product arrived as advertised, complete and undamaged.

I am more than completely satisfied, actually ecstatic, dealing with SuperMediaStore and will not hesitate to order from them again!!!

"my order was processed very fast. I am very happy with the service & the product that I ordered meet with my expectations. I have already recommended them to many I know & I will be shopping here again soon. "

"This was a great first order experience. Order was very well packed and arrived sooner than expected. This will be my go-to place for DVD video and printer supplies."

"I received my order as scheduled. I've only used one and it is doing what it was designed to do. I hope the others work as well. Thanks for your prompt service. So far so good.

"I've ordered from SuperMediaStore.com before and their product was always reliable so when I needed new DVD cases I went to their site and selected affordable ones in the sizes I needed. They shipped them out very quickly and the cost was very reasonable for the cases and for the shipping! I will definitely do future shopping with SuperMediaStore.com again!"

"Bought generic toner for my HP 2550L. They sent me an e-mail. About the product. I told them they did not work.

I expected them to contact me about the product they did not.

I will think long and hard before I order anything again

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

Supermediastore, SuperMediaStore rep has responded

“Dear Robert Prisant,
Thank you for taking your time to post your review, we are sorry to hear you received defective toners. Please be assure, we test and monitor our entire merchandise to improve our quality of product. We went ahead and issued and RMA# with a prepaid returned label via email, once the item(s) are received a FULL refund will be issued back to your original payment method. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly at 1-888-434-1888; Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm PST. Once again we apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Sincerely,
SuperMediaStore.com”

"Very good products at very reasonable prices!!!! Just like original cartridges!!!! Ever since I found Super Media Store I have NOT gone anywhere else!!!!!"

"I was very please with the price and speedy delivery. The quality is what I expected."

"Great value! Went driving driving locally to find cds but could not find. I'm glad I found this site because of its great value. Price is great and shipping is fast! Will buy again."

"I ordered cd cases,am always worried about shipping.The order was shipped very promptly,double boxed and out of 300 cases not one broken. That is as good as it gets."

"100 blank CD-R's. Good media at a great price. Unfortunately there packaging needs much improvement. When opened I discovered thin plastic sleeve had split during delivery spilling contents within box. Hopefully not too many are damaged "

"Products delivered quickly, and correctly. Would buy from them again."

"I purchased toner cartridges for my Brother printer. They arrived quickly and perform just as well as the Brother replacement toner cartridges"

"My toner was delivered right on time.
It works the same as the expensive name brand.
Thank you!

"Best Deal I found on DVD cases in bulk."

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.