Stores > SuperMediaStore

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"I was super satisfied with my experience using SuperMediaStore. I purchased Super Slim Poly Cases. Not only did SuperMediaStore offer the lowest price that I could find (after days of research) but the free shipping over $50 was what sealed the deal. The order arrived reasonably fast for free shipping and of all 400 cases, only one had a chip in the upper corner. I am 399 out of 400% satisfied. I'll definitely buy from SuperMediaStore again--especially if they offer additional discounts (wink wink)."

This review was modified by donaldjas on October 19 2016 09:54:04 AM

Needs meet

"Excellent transaction. Substitute cases for me to replace audio cd novels with."

Just what I needed!

"Fast shipping for the right price. Thanks team!"

Just as good as the original

"The replacement cartridge worked perfectly. I just popped it in and within seconds I was able to print again. I just wish the delivery had been a little faster. I will definitely buy from here again. "

This review was modified by dolphi27 on October 03 2016 06:18:38 AM

"They sent out bad ink not a single cartridge worked then to rub salt in the wound they said they would give me a refund if I simply shipped the ink back and they would pay for the shipping, here, all you have to do is print this form and send it back. I CAN'T PRINT!!!!!! That is why I was buying ink. I bet they do that a lot, sit back and laugh knowing the people will never send it back and they won't have to refund anything. To this day I still have a bunch of crappy ink that can't be used and no way to return them. It's Shameful! Almost a year later and I still can't print."

This review was modified by kingdomlegacyrecords on October 05 2016 05:53:21 AM

Super Store

"Store was wonderful! Items were delivered on time and as promised. Great prices too!"

Works for me!

"This is a good little reading light - two settings of brightness. It works on my book and in my clip-board for crossword puzzles. I'd recommend this light... Works for me! Delivery was prompt, price is right....I'm a happy reader. "

This review was modified by Bfenne1234 on August 25 2016 06:30:27 AM

Confusing product layouts

"I wanted 100 white DVD cases for Wii games and 50 black DVD cases for DVDs. The white ones were fine. The black ones were 1/3 the width of a DVD case. I did not know cases came in different widths. For people like me, they need to scream that in the content to the customers. So, now I have an education on DVD widths - 14mm, 8mm, and 4mm. Four is what I bought - completely useless for my needs."

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2016

A rep from SuperMediaStore, Supermediastore, has responded

“Dear Illbbax,

I am sorry to hear you received the DVD Case you did not want. We actually sell various different size DVD Case to fit our customer needs. Looks like the ones you ordered where 4mm Ultra Slim which is specified on the item title and on the Product Highlights.

We would like to assist you further. Please contact our Customer Service Dept. at 1-888-434-1888 and we'll be more than happy to assist you with your return.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Best Regards,
Customer Service Team
SuperMediaStore.com ”

Good product

"Haven't used my latest purchase yet.....I have had problems with these cartridges not working in the past, but overall for the cost, good cartridges.."

Tickled ink...

"I am happy with my order. My cartridges were delivered quickly and securely. Can't beat the price either. Will order from the SuperMediaStore again. "

This review was modified by Liberty33 on July 22 2016 05:37:10 AM

Great Buy

"Excellent buy on Printer Ink. Shipped Quickly."

This review was modified by boomer93 on July 18 2016 07:30:17 PM

Easy as 123!

"my friend told me about super media store can't believe how much money I saved!"

Great price & product.

"Saved over $100 compared to an OEM drum unit. The generic drum works great and arrived quickly. Good shopping experience. Will definitely order from them again."

This review was modified by hamannclan on June 27 2016 07:46:07 PM

My one stop shop for all things MEDIA

"Where else can you find good prices on EVERYTHING related to optical discs? They had a wide selection of cases and blank optical media. I found everything I needed there. They shipped within 24hrs and nicely packaged as well."

This review was modified by ldisc on June 23 2016 01:49:05 PM

Well, there''s disks and then there's DISKS......

"I had done a search to find out what types of disks are the best to store media - movies, music, whatever kind of thing you want to burn onto one, right? A lot depends on where they are produced (not in the USA, it seems. Go figure....), and a name that came up often was Tayio Yuden as being of superior quality. Apparently they are professional quality and used by the record and music industry. I saw many reviews by these professionals that gushed praises. So, I did another search using "Tayio Yuden DVD $" as my search terms. I found that if you are an every day kind of person, you can't buy them in most every place, and if you can, you can't afford them. Most every place except for the SuperMediaStore. Lowest price anywhere and no buying restrictions to you and me. Speedy shipping through a major carrier, as well. "

Share SuperMediaStore's store rating

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.