• Address: 629 South 6th Avenue La Puente, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Fast shipping .product as discribed."

"SupermediaStore has offered us with items with excellent value with prompt service."

"The products I purchased were excellent and they properly shipped on time. As promised."

"The shipment came in two boxes. One with 200 jewel cases and another with 100 jewel cases. The box of 200 jewel cases came in a box in a box. All the cases came undamaged. but the box with 100 cases came with 37 cases cracked. I feel that this is unacceptable."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

Supermediastore, SuperMediaStore rep has responded

“Dear Hak Kang, We do apologize that you received a total of 37 damaged cases. At this time a refund on 11/11/2014 for the amount of $10.73 has been issued back to your credit card for the damaged cases. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 1-888-434-1888, Monday-Friday 7AM-5PM PST. Once again we do apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you, SuperMediaStore.com”

"My experience in ordering with SuperMediaStore was amazing! They had exactly what I needed at a great price and it arrived quicker than I expected. This was my first experience with SuperMediaStore but I will definitely do business with them again!"

"I ordered JVC Taiyo Yuden Pro CDRs and jewel cases. Found them easily on the site at a good price. Shipped same day and received 5 days later (across country). I have found that some stores seem to sell a lesser quality version of these CDRs without indicating so, but the ones from SuperMediaStore are always the genuine professional quality ones that have very few defective disks. "

"As usual, Super Media Store had great prices and service. Ordering was easy and product was delivered right on time."

"This was my first time dealing with SuperMediaStore and I had absolutely no problems when ordering online from their site. I found what I wanted easily, placed my order, and received my items as ordered and expected."

"Placed order on October 6, 2014 at 10:50 MST. Received shipping notice at 12:34 that same day so, 1 hour 44 minutes after placing order! The package departed a L.A. CA FedEx location at 2:24 a.m. the morning of October 7, 2014, 13 hours 50 minutes after notice of shipping. The package arrived at destination at 12:23 p.m. on October 9, 2014, a total of 3 days, 1 hour, 33 minutes after placing the order!

Placing order online was very easy, convenient and quick! Delivery was extremely timely when estimated shipping was up to 9 business days!! Product arrived as advertised, complete and undamaged.

I am more than completely satisfied, actually ecstatic, dealing with SuperMediaStore and will not hesitate to order from them again!!!

"my order was processed very fast. I am very happy with the service & the product that I ordered meet with my expectations. I have already recommended them to many I know & I will be shopping here again soon. "

"This was a great first order experience. Order was very well packed and arrived sooner than expected. This will be my go-to place for DVD video and printer supplies."

"I received my order as scheduled. I've only used one and it is doing what it was designed to do. I hope the others work as well. Thanks for your prompt service. So far so good.

"I've ordered from SuperMediaStore.com before and their product was always reliable so when I needed new DVD cases I went to their site and selected affordable ones in the sizes I needed. They shipped them out very quickly and the cost was very reasonable for the cases and for the shipping! I will definitely do future shopping with SuperMediaStore.com again!"

"Bought generic toner for my HP 2550L. They sent me an e-mail. About the product. I told them they did not work.

I expected them to contact me about the product they did not.

I will think long and hard before I order anything again

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

Supermediastore, SuperMediaStore rep has responded

“Dear Robert Prisant,
Thank you for taking your time to post your review, we are sorry to hear you received defective toners. Please be assure, we test and monitor our entire merchandise to improve our quality of product. We went ahead and issued and RMA# with a prepaid returned label via email, once the item(s) are received a FULL refund will be issued back to your original payment method. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly at 1-888-434-1888; Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm PST. Once again we apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Sincerely,
SuperMediaStore.com”

"Very good products at very reasonable prices!!!! Just like original cartridges!!!! Ever since I found Super Media Store I have NOT gone anywhere else!!!!!"

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.