• Address: 629 South 6th Avenue La Puente, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Bought generic toner for my HP 2550L. They sent me an e-mail. About the product. I told them they did not work.

I expected them to contact me about the product they did not.

I will think long and hard before I order anything again

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

Supermediastore, SuperMediaStore rep has responded

“Dear Robert Prisant,
Thank you for taking your time to post your review, we are sorry to hear you received defective toners. Please be assure, we test and monitor our entire merchandise to improve our quality of product. We went ahead and issued and RMA# with a prepaid returned label via email, once the item(s) are received a FULL refund will be issued back to your original payment method. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly at 1-888-434-1888; Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm PST. Once again we apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Sincerely,
SuperMediaStore.com”

"Very good products at very reasonable prices!!!! Just like original cartridges!!!! Ever since I found Super Media Store I have NOT gone anywhere else!!!!!"

"I was very please with the price and speedy delivery. The quality is what I expected."

"Great value! Went driving driving locally to find cds but could not find. I'm glad I found this site because of its great value. Price is great and shipping is fast! Will buy again."

"I ordered cd cases,am always worried about shipping.The order was shipped very promptly,double boxed and out of 300 cases not one broken. That is as good as it gets."

"100 blank CD-R's. Good media at a great price. Unfortunately there packaging needs much improvement. When opened I discovered thin plastic sleeve had split during delivery spilling contents within box. Hopefully not too many are damaged "

"Products delivered quickly, and correctly. Would buy from them again."

"I purchased toner cartridges for my Brother printer. They arrived quickly and perform just as well as the Brother replacement toner cartridges"

"My toner was delivered right on time.
It works the same as the expensive name brand.
Thank you!

"Best Deal I found on DVD cases in bulk."

"So happy with my purchase - excellent price and very speedy FREE shipping :)"

"My first stop when shopping for flash drives, cds or dvds. Products arrive quickly and as described. I've bought quite a few things from Super Media Store over the years and have not yet had a single bad experience."

"I have used some 20 cartridges unto now and my experience is very positive. Good quality, attractive price. And when with one of my orders two cartridges were missing, the were sent later without any discussion. Very satisfied customer."

"As always, a great product, service and speed of delivery.

I have tried many aftermarket brands and for us, this works best. Our search is done!

"The price and the quick shipping is what will make me shop here again. "

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.