Stores > SuperMediaStore

Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-06

Super Store

"Store was wonderful! Items were delivered on time and as promised. Great prices too!"

2016-08-25

Works for me!

"This is a good little reading light - two settings of brightness. It works on my book and in my clip-board for crossword puzzles. I'd recommend this light... Works for me! Delivery was prompt, price is right....I'm a happy reader. "

This review was modified by Bfenne1234 on August 25 2016 06:30:27 AM

2016-08-24

Confusing product layouts

"I wanted 100 white DVD cases for Wii games and 50 black DVD cases for DVDs. The white ones were fine. The black ones were 1/3 the width of a DVD case. I did not know cases came in different widths. For people like me, they need to scream that in the content to the customers. So, now I have an education on DVD widths - 14mm, 8mm, and 4mm. Four is what I bought - completely useless for my needs."

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2016

A rep from SuperMediaStore, Supermediastore, has responded

“Dear Illbbax,

I am sorry to hear you received the DVD Case you did not want. We actually sell various different size DVD Case to fit our customer needs. Looks like the ones you ordered where 4mm Ultra Slim which is specified on the item title and on the Product Highlights.

We would like to assist you further. Please contact our Customer Service Dept. at 1-888-434-1888 and we'll be more than happy to assist you with your return.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Best Regards,
Customer Service Team
SuperMediaStore.com ”

2016-08-11

Good product

"Haven't used my latest purchase yet.....I have had problems with these cartridges not working in the past, but overall for the cost, good cartridges.."

2016-07-21

Tickled ink...

"I am happy with my order. My cartridges were delivered quickly and securely. Can't beat the price either. Will order from the SuperMediaStore again. "

This review was modified by Liberty33 on July 22 2016 05:37:10 AM

2016-07-18

Great Buy

"Excellent buy on Printer Ink. Shipped Quickly."

This review was modified by boomer93 on July 18 2016 07:30:17 PM

2016-07-06

Easy as 123!

"my friend told me about super media store can't believe how much money I saved!"

2016-06-27

Great price & product.

"Saved over $100 compared to an OEM drum unit. The generic drum works great and arrived quickly. Good shopping experience. Will definitely order from them again."

This review was modified by hamannclan on June 27 2016 07:46:07 PM

2016-06-23

My one stop shop for all things MEDIA

"Where else can you find good prices on EVERYTHING related to optical discs? They had a wide selection of cases and blank optical media. I found everything I needed there. They shipped within 24hrs and nicely packaged as well."

This review was modified by ldisc on June 23 2016 01:49:05 PM

2016-06-12

Well, there''s disks and then there's DISKS......

"I had done a search to find out what types of disks are the best to store media - movies, music, whatever kind of thing you want to burn onto one, right? A lot depends on where they are produced (not in the USA, it seems. Go figure....), and a name that came up often was Tayio Yuden as being of superior quality. Apparently they are professional quality and used by the record and music industry. I saw many reviews by these professionals that gushed praises. So, I did another search using "Tayio Yuden DVD $" as my search terms. I found that if you are an every day kind of person, you can't buy them in most every place, and if you can, you can't afford them. Most every place except for the SuperMediaStore. Lowest price anywhere and no buying restrictions to you and me. Speedy shipping through a major carrier, as well. "

2016-05-12

AweSome

"Thank you for your prompt delivery-love your products!"

2016-05-07

Why pay more when you can pay less

"Great ink at a great price, fast shipping, highly recommended!"

This review was modified by Scao89 on May 07 2016 04:21:33 AM

2016-05-01

DOA

"bought a linkyo cartridge ly-ce285a. HP did not recognize it even after flipping the orange tab. money refunded, no questions asked. So it is not the SuperMediaStore that I am really upset with as they refunded immediately - it is the product failure that bummed me out"

This review was modified by RainHarvesting-Aquabarrel.com on May 01 2016 07:12:58 AM

2016-04-26

Great products and service

"I have been purchasing toner from SuperMedia for both my Brother copier and my Canon color printer for over two years. The quality is equal to the OEM toner and the customer service is excellent. Only one time was there an error on an order. When I called about a missing cartridge, they had it out to me the next day, even though I told them it was not urgent."

This review was modified by TotalTanJim on April 26 2016 08:30:38 AM

2016-04-10

DVD storage

"Absolutely great product, durable & space efficient."

Share SuperMediaStore's store rating

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,632 merchant members.