• SuperMediaStore SuperMediaStore Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10

"It was easy enough. Only problem was one of the black ink cartridges must have been defective because my printer doesn't recognize it. The other same model is fine. Didn't want to go through the cost or hassle to return the defective one.
Well they just told me they will send me a replacement free of charge. Can't complain about that. Thank you!

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

Supermediastore, SuperMediaStore rep has responded

“Dear Donna McLaughlin, We do apologize you received a defective ink cartridge. At this time we will send out a replacement unit at no cost to you. If you have any questions please contact our customer service at 1-888-434-1888. Our business hours are from 7am -5pm PST. Sincerely, SuperMediaStore”

"PRODUCT DELIVERED AS PROMISED, ACTUALLY EARLIER. WORKS AS ADVERTISED..I WOULD DEFINATELY BUY THIS AGAIN.."

"I am very unhappy with my latest experience with SuperMediaStore. I contacted the customer service after receiving an order that I had inadvertently ordered the wrong discs. However, I was desperate to ship some DVDs to someone, so used a few of the discs (out of 100). I asked if I could return the balance of the order for credit. I was told that I could not unless I returned exactly the same number of discs. I asked if I got the identical type of discs elsewhere to make up 100, if I could return them, and was told yes.

When I called later to get an RMA #, I was told that I might not be able to return them after all, (AFTER I already got them) and would have to wait for a call back to discuss it. I also left a message for a supervisor. That was a week ago. I am still waiting for that call. I intend to pursue the matter, but so far the customer service is definitely lacking. I have placed many orders in the past with this company, and was surprised at the lack of attention to my concerns. I realize that I DID open the product, and I was very clear on what happened on my end. I asked if I could do an in-store exchange, but really got the impression that no one wanted to help me in this case. I still have that impression.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

Supermediastore, SuperMediaStore rep has responded

“Dear Rick Garside, We do apologize for any inconvenience. The customer service supervisor did call you on 2/16/2015 in regards to the matter but unfortunately were unable to reach you so they left you a message. The supervisor will get in contact with you again in regards to this issue. Sincerely, SuperMediaStore.com”

"Easy to use web site; Check out was quick and easy.
Product is good quality at a fair price.
Shipping was faster then estimate.

"Great price, printer accepted the toner and was shipped faster than advertised.

For the value and service it can not be beat

"i was very pleased. all packages came very quickly. "

"I made around 50 copies and the quality of print is poor.
Fonts are very thin and more gray than black.
No compares to OEM product.
Dissapointed.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-19-2015

Supermediastore, SuperMediaStore rep has responded

“Dear Stanislav Mrots, We do apologize you received a defective product. We emailed you a RMA and return label on 2/19/2015. Once we receive the defective product, a full refund will be submitted back to your PayPal account. If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 1-888-434-1888. Our office hours are Monday- Friday from 7am-5pm PST. Sincerely, SuperMediaStore”

"Good price on ink cartridges. So far the cartridges work as well as any I've used. Time will tell. I'm a happy camper for now."

"The black ink cartridge works just as well as the manufacturer's own for my Epson NX420 printer, as far as I can tell. Too early to make a comment on how long they last though. Delivery was also prompt."

"10 of the 200 CD Jewel Cases I ordered were broken . They were packaged in 2 small boxes containing 100 Cases in each box. Of which, one box had a large foot print on the top of the box. Both boxes were placed in a large box to be shipped. Other than the broken cases I was very please with the process, price & shipping time."

"Very fast service -- my order came within 4 days.
Top-notch merchandise

"Fast shipping, great deal. Ordered CD sleeves for my husband's tour. The black sleeves will make the printed CDs pop. The low price for this packaging will enable him to buy more CDs to sell. "

"I have enjoyed doing business with you. Professional with quality products
Thank. You

"I am a new fan of SuperMediaStore. After researching for archival quality DVDs, many reviews pointed to a specific brand and to SuperMediaStore as the most reliable place to purchase them. I was very pleased with the vast selection and ease of shopping on their site. Equally pleasing were the prices, packaging and swift delivery! I'll be a customer for life!"

"The price was great and shipped quickly. I cannot speak to the quality yet. I ordered toner for when my current cartridge runs out, which t hasn't. I'm writing the review now to eliminate emails asking me to write a review. I get them every other day. Down marks are directly related to the hounding emails."

Share SuperMediaStore's store rating

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.