• Address: 629 South 6th Avenue La Puente, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"Delivery much quicker than expected. Product is working well."

"Did not respond earlier because the cartridge was a spare that just was installed yesterday."

"SuperMedia needs to change their name to NightMare media.

The beginning of a nightmare was ordering DVDs here,
first no response from their customer service until I opened disputes with Paypal and my credit card company.
Then they never read the email details, as I have to repeat my story multiple times before they get the point.
Finally their version of customer service was for me to pay for shipping of the product to my home because only 53 of the 100 DVDs were bad. From their perspective, my lost time as a customer has no value nor my lost business and increased expense to finish the project I bought these 'duplicator grade' DVDs for.

2 months later in August I still do not the the dispute fully resolved through PayPal, but it is close to a full refund as I provided them proof of my return yesterday.

If you have time for this type of hassle, then buy here. Think I am alone? Read a few other reviews as their attitude seems to be the same in some of them, whereas others appear fine. Used to be a decent company but now I say never again, i advise you to spend your money elsewhere.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-11-2014

Supermediastore, SuperMediaStore rep has responded

“Dear Elisha Kusen, We apologize for any inconvenience. A prepaid shipping label was issued twice so you would't have to pay for the return shipping. Our tracking shows the our prepaid label was used to return the merchandise. We prorate the amount refunded and we were told that 53 discs weren't working so we refund for the amount sent back, which was 53 discs. Lastly, we are going to try to improve our Customer Service so this does not happen again . If you have any questions feel free to contact us at 1-888-434-1888. Thank you and have a nice day.”

"Thanks! Great price. Quick Delivery."

"Great service, shipping was on time and the product (remanufactured ink carts for my Epson printer) are working without a problem."

"I purchased a toner cartridge for my Samsung ML-2525 printer. The price was approx 66% less than the local purchase price. I opted for free shipping. Although I ordered on a Friday night my order was shipped immediately. I was notified by email which included a shipping link. My cartridge arrived in 4 days. It was very well packaged. The documentation included was perfect so the installation was seamless. To my eyes the cartridge looked slightly different however all of the electrical contact points were where they needed to be. My printer recognized as a new cartridge so there were no issues. I've printed about 250 pages so far. I am very satisfied with the results. I will order another. "

"The order process was simple, delivery was quicker than I expected. I have ordered numerous times from them in the past and I have always been a satisfied customer."

"Easy to use website. Great product, great price, fast shipping. Everything I could ask for! Will use again for my toner cartridge needs!"

"The service was very timely and the product was just as nice as described. I was very happy with the experience and product ! I would definitely recomend this sight to a friend"

"The delivery was fast. The quality and condition of the product was great. This was great value. I will purchase from SuperMediaStore again. "

"They were sorta flimsy. Great price. Sorta slow shipping. Other than that. I think ok. "

"My uncle is a computer engineer/programmer and recommended SuperMediaStore to me. I tend to be a little skeptical about ordering online, especially when there are so many sites out there and not knowing which ones are valid. I used to spend at least $40 on one--yes one--ink cartridge at office supply stores. I was able to purchase ten ink cartridges from SuperMediaStore, and it only cost me $28...amazing! When I called to speak to a customer representative to inquire about the ink cartridges, she was extremely kind, helpful, and knowledgeable. The box of ink cartridges arrived at my home within one week, and they were packaged very well. I'm telling all of my family and friends about SuperMediaStore because of my positive experience. I highly recommend SuperMediaStore to anyone who is interested in getting good, quality ink cartridges for a very low price. From this point forward, I will only purchase from SuperMediaStore whenever I need ink cartridges for my printer! I wish I knew about SuperMediaStore from many years ago (I would have saved myself a lot of money)."

"I received recycled ink that is compatible with my printer and works great for an amazing price. The error messages are annoying, but they make it very clear that this will happen, as the cartridge is recycled. Shipped fast too. Thanks a bunch"

"SuperMediaStore is always awesome.
Ordered TDK Dual Layer DVD+R and they came fast as always!
If I made more money I would spend 5 times what I did!

"The order process was simple, and cost was reasonable.
The order arrived ahead of schedule, which was very pleasant.
Products work fine, so in all, I am pleased.

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.