SuperMediaStore Reviews - supermediastore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.80/10 10,132 reviews

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (10,325)

"This is a very good store! Good prices and good service. "

"Order received on time. Product was as ordered. Will use again"

"Good value! Well pleased with product and service!!!"

"Greetings to all from Albuquerque, NM, here in the "Land of Enchantment". I have been purchasing blank media, ink and toner cartridges from SuperMediaStore for years and will continue to do so. This company has always come through for me. Every item ordered has met or exceeded factory specs at an incredible savings. The absolute truth, one day I asked my property manager to make a copy of the daily rag's crossword. He told me that he couldn't because his copier was out of toner. "Why?", I inquired. "The cost will make us wait until next month's budget from corporate." I asked him to point his web browser to the SMS web site. He couldn't believe that the toner he needed was half the local office supply price. My manager now only purchases from SMS and the owner of the property is very pleased with the savings. Also, I have never returned a product for refund. Honest to goodness!"

"Bought ink have not used yet"

"Great shopping experience. Would recommend to anyone who needs supplies. Shipping could be a little faster."

"Excellent on-time delivery of my toner cartridges. Since these are spares, I have not yet used them."

"Items were shipped promptly and were as described. Received status emails for order confirmation/shipping. "

"Excellent service with smooth,quick transaction with reasonable pricing. Will definitely re-visit in future."

"fast service, nice prices"

"Excellent products
Quick delivery
Easy ordering
Reasonable Prices
Overall a superior experience

"I had a great experience at SuperMediaStore !

Excellent service and the best price!

Thanks!

"Amazing product at a fantastic price"

"SuperMediaStore has some of the best service of any online store I use. The products arrive sometimes quicker than expected, and they arrive in good condition. It's my best place to order printable DVDs and CDs."

"So far so good, my hp printer cartridge works just as the OEM did, but at a fraction of the cost. Had an issue with USPS returning my package to sender, but once I called super media store, they created BMS shipped a new order- no questions asked. "