• SuperMediaStore SuperMediaStore Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"We had a great first experience with Super Media Store. We ordered standard DVD cases and 3-disc DVD cases and we have since reordered. They're great cases for an affordable price. "

"Great product. Haven't had a problem with the printer toner yet. Top quality. "

"My experience with SuperMediaStore has been wonderful. They were quick and hassle free. But more importantly the product is exclusive to them, and is the only compatible toner I will buy. I have lost two printers to using non-OEM toner, but theirs works perfectly and has done no harm to my new printer. This is a major money saver! I will be buying all of my toner from them in the future. "

"Excellent service! Great product for a 1/4 of a OEM or new original! Will buy again!!"

"Easy way to order blank media in bulk!"

"Product was received promptly. It was well packed. Communication from company was courteous and timely."

"I was pleased with how quickly my order arrived but unhappy to see that 13 of my CD cases were broken. I have not checked out the remaining half of my order.

Rep reply posted Jun-19-2015

“Dear Charlene Bailey,

Thank you for shopping with SuperMediaStore.com

We are sorry to hear you received some damaged cases. At this time we have issued a refund for the amount of the damaged merchandise. If you have any questions or concerns please call 1-888-434-1888 and we will be gladly to assist you. Once again we do apologize for any inconvenience.

Customer Service”

"My total was to come to $51.98, and your company debited $65.85. Can you please contact me and advise why there is a $13.87 over-debit from my account."

Rep reply posted Jun-16-2015

“Dear Judy Gorman,

Thank you for shopping with SuperMediaStore.com

Our records indicate that you ordered a total of 3 toners which have a unit price of $21.95 each. We have emailed you an invoice for your records. If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 1-888-434-1888. Thank you and have a nice day.

Customer Service
SuperMediaStore.com”

"I am not happy with the product. When it came there was ink all over the inside of the plastic bag.
It was impossible to insert without ink on my fingers.
I am getting LOW INK signals from my printer now, only two weeks, and I only use it for personal printing.

I don't think I will do this again.

Rep reply posted Jun-11-2015

“Dear JOANNE MCGLINCHEY,

Thank you for shopping with SuperMediaStore.com

We do apologize you received a defective product. At this time a full refund has been submitted back to your account. Once again we do apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions please contact us at 1-888-434-1888.

Customer Service
SuperMediaStore.com”

"Received package quickly. Order was correct. Speedy, ease of ordering, great site."

"Have purchased laser ink toner from SMS before without issue. Had to replace the drum unit and it did not perform to spec. (poor quality). SMS replaced the drum unit and the problem persisted. Had been testing the new drum units with a partially used cartridge. Ordered a new cartridge and It was defective. SMS replaced cartridge and now the poor performing drum unit and replacement toner cartridge are performing excellently. The customer service was excellent and very good at all points of the process. Highly recommend SuperMediaStore for recording media and output supplies. "

"Great service and quick delivery! Will definitely order from them again!"

"Clearly cant rely on getting what you order, and when you call customer service and they tell you a supervisor or manager will follow up with you problem, they DO NOT. Now nearly one month later, still no response via email or phone! "

Rep reply posted May-21-2015

Supermediastore, SuperMediaStore rep has responded

“Dear Wendy Rutkin, We do apologize for any inconvenience. Our records indicate that our customer service manager did submit an email on 5/5/2015. At this time refund for $6.99 will be submitted back to your PayPal account. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 1-888-434-1888. Our office hours are from 7 am - 5 pm PST. Sincerely, SuperMediaStore.com”

"It was a good experience. Items arrived on time. Great product. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and I will definitely buy again from SupermediaStore.com."

"I was very pleased with the speed in which my order arrived. I love the slim double dvd cases, allowing for more space in my dvd collection. "

Share SuperMediaStore's store rating

SuperMediaStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperMediaStore is a merchant member
SuperMediaStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.