• SupercardNDS of

"Thanks for the quickness of the shipping : i received the linker 5 days after your confirmation mail, and everything is ok !
Just a bad surprise : the download link for the french kernel (from your website) is dead !
I had to find it elsewhere.
I had lot of problems to finally find the v1.47b kernel ... and it works !

"Don't buy in this shop they are thief i sent an email because my card doesn't work no answers.
after 1 week no help.
N'achetez pas sur ce site ce sont des voleurs ma carte ne marche pas et pas de réponse au bout d'une semaine.

"Hi
i received my R4iGold 3DS and she's not working.
i've tested many tips but it's seems that it's not the first time with R4i Gold 3DS.
Stand-by for the Dead on arrival exchange process and @postal for returning the card.
i,ve bought many thing on SupercardNDS for 3 or 4 years and it's the first time that i meet a problem

Rgds

"Commandé le 1/8 par EMS, reçu 5/8. J'ai été agréablement surpris par le délais si court.
Très bon vendeur je le recommande.

"I ORDER 1 SUPERCARD DS FROM supercard
Commande #: 1308770297-155 (3:18AM)on 22.06.2011
AND I PAID FOR ITS BUT the deliver have send the package to hong kong because i wasn't at home for 15 days. I'm very disappointed. Please, supercard can do something in this situation ? CAn you send again the package. I'm ok to eventaully pay the deliver again because supercard have seriously made his job. That's not the firts time, i order from supercard.

"I was disappointed because i ordered 1 R4i SDHC v2.5W + MicroSD 8Go for my son on 14/03/2011 and it never arrived on 23/04/2011 !!!
But SupercardNDS do its best to rearrange the parcel again free of charge
Good communication

This review was modified by webdreamer57 on June 05 2011 08:26:42 AM

"I AM VERY SORRY ABOUT YOUR COMPAGNY; I ORDER 2 SUPERCARD DS FROM 28 AUGUST 2010 AND I PAID FOR ITS BUT I STILL WAITING FOR ITS. I WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN ON THIS SITE;"

This review was modified by samce on March 15 2011 03:31:21 AM

"shipment was ok but card was not working - after a few days answer was received and all is fine - so good feedback"

This review was modified by eli19 on February 14 2011 11:08:05 AM

"The good Product with the good price !
SupercardNDS you're the best of the world :-)
See you next order
Regards...

Vous pouvez acheter les yeux fermés, site de confiance !
Cordialement

"colis bien reçu dans le delai dit ! (15 jours)... un seul bemol; La R4 III i upgrade revolution for Ds ... je n'arrive pas à la faire fonctionné malgré plusieurs tentatives de logiciel. sachant que je prend le logiciel sur le site indiqué sur la boite (R4 dsl.net ). Pourquoi ???!! "

"Commande arrivée très rapidement. Site à recommander."

"aucun probleme sur la livraison et le produit commandé
tout impeccable.

"Second time I order a DSi card. It take around 2 weeks to be delivered, but without any shipping costs. Very low price, good service, no problem. I recommend this site to my friends and to you!!!

"Excellent product, with all necessary software in case of problem during the installation. 10/10"

"Plusieurs commandes par ce site et jamais eu de problème. Réception dans les 15 jours. prix corrects. Ce site est sérieux."

Share SupercardNDS of Union4Workshop / Union4Workshop.com's store rating

SupercardNDS of Union4Workshop / Union4Workshop.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SupercardNDS of Union4Workshop / Union4Workshop.com is not a merchant member
SupercardNDS of Union4Workshop / Union4Workshop.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!